Genomes and Genes
Summary: A sirtuin family member found primarily in the CELL NUCLEUS. It is an NAD-dependent deacetylase with specificity towards HISTONES and a variety of proteins involved in gene regulation.
- Feoktistova E, Skamrov A, Goryunova L, Khaspekov G, Osyaeva M, Rodnenkov O, et al. [Analysis of gene expression pattern in peripheral blood leukocytes during experimental heat wave]. Biomed Khim. 2017;63:139-146 pubmed publisher..Pri teplovom vozde?stvii dlia genov EGR2, EGR3 uvelichenie urovnia ékspressii otmecheno u vsekh 6 ispytuemykh, a dlia genov EGR1, SIRT1, CYP51A1, MAPK9, BAG5, MNDA – u piati iz 6 ispytuemykh. ..
- Utani K, Fu H, Jang S, Marks A, Smith O, Zhang Y, et al. Phosphorylated SIRT1 associates with replication origins to prevent excess replication initiation and preserve genomic stability. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:7807-7824 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that SIRT1 phosphorylation modulates the distribution of replication initiation events to insure genomic stability. ..
- Zheng X, Xu F, Liang H, Cao H, Cai M, Xu W, et al. SIRT1/HSF1/HSP pathway is essential for exenatide-alleviated, lipid-induced hepatic endoplasmic reticulum stress. Hepatology. 2017;66:809-824 pubmed publisher..In this study, we investigated whether exenatide could alleviate lipid-induced hepatic ER stress through mammal sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) and illustrated the detailed mechanisms...
- Zhang H, Yan H, Zhou X, Wang H, Yang Y, Zhang J, et al. The protective effects of Resveratrol against radiation-induced intestinal injury. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:410 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that resveratrol decreases the effects of radiation on intestinal injury at least partly via activation of Sirt1. ..
- Lo C, Shi Y, Chenier I, Ghosh A, Wu C, Cailhier J, et al. Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein F Stimulates Sirtuin-1 Gene Expression and Attenuates Nephropathy Progression in Diabetic Mice. Diabetes. 2017;66:1964-1978 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that hnRNP F protects kidneys against oxidative stress and nephropathy via stimulation of Sirtuin-1 expression and signaling in diabetes. ..
- Sabir M, Khan Z, Hu C, Galligan M, Dussik C, Mallick S, et al. SIRT1 enzymatically potentiates 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 signaling via vitamin D receptor deacetylation. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;172:117-129 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the acetylation of VDR comprises a negative feedback loop that attenuates 1,25D-VDR signaling. This regulatory loop is reversed by SIRT1-catalyzed deacetylation of VDR to amplify VDR signaling and 1,25D actions. ..
- Liu H, Wang Y, Hu J, Huang L, Fang N. Adipocyte differentiation is regulated by mitochondrial trifunctional protein ?-subunit via sirtuin 1. Exp Cell Res. 2017;357:271-281 pubmed publisher..Further analysis showed that MTP? positively regulated sirtuin 1 (SIRT1)...
- Wen S, Velmurugan B, Day C, Shen C, Chun L, Tsai Y, et al. High density lipoprotein (HDL) reverses palmitic acid induced energy metabolism imbalance by switching CD36 and GLUT4 signaling pathways in cardiomyocyte. J Cell Physiol. 2017;232:3020-3029 pubmed publisher..Rat neonatal cardiomyocytes showed similar results. In conclusion, HDL reversed palmatic acid-induced lipotoxicity and energy metabolism imbalance in H9c2 cardiomyoblast cells and in neonatal rat cardiomyocyte cells. ..
- Wang Y, Yan X, Wu J, Ji G, Wu S, Huang W, et al. Analysis of silent information regulator 1 (SIRT1) gene polymorphisms in antituberculosis- drug-induced hepatotoxicity in a prospective cohort study. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2016;54:775-81 pubmed publisher..05). The SIRT1 gene may not contribute to the risk for developing hepatotoxicity during anti-TB treatment in the Han Chinese population. ..
- Ianni A, Hoelper S, Krueger M, Braun T, Bober E. Sirt7 stabilizes rDNA heterochromatin through recruitment of DNMT1 and Sirt1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;492:434-440 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest a novel role of Sirt7 in preventing cellular transformation by mediating maintenance of rDNA repeats and nucleolar integrity. ..
- Hou Z, Xu X, Zhou L, Fu X, Tao S, Zhou J, et al. The long non-coding RNA MALAT1 promotes the migration and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma by sponging miR-204 and releasing SIRT1. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317718135 pubmed publisher..Notably, sirtuin 1 was recognized as a direct downstream target of microRNA-204 in HepG2 cells...
- Zhang S, Jiang L, Che F, Lu Y, Xie Z, Wang H. Arctigenin attenuates ischemic stroke via SIRT1-dependent inhibition of NLRP3 inflammasome. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:821-826 pubmed publisher..Taken together our results demonstrated that ARC may confer protection against ischemic stroke by inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome activation. The activation of SIRT1 signaling pathway may contribute to the neuroprotection of ARC in MCAO. ..
- Wang G, Fu Y, Hu F, Lan J, Xu F, Yang X, et al. Loss of BRG1 induces CRC cell senescence by regulating p53/p21 pathway. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2607 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our study shows that BRG1 has an important role in cellular senescence and tumor growth. The BRG1/SIRT1/p53 signal axis is a novel mechanism of cell senescence in CRC and is a new potential target for cancer therapy. ..
- Sasaki M, Sasako T, Kubota N, Sakurai Y, Takamoto I, Kubota T, et al. Dual Regulation of Gluconeogenesis by Insulin and Glucose in the Proximal Tubules of the Kidney. Diabetes. 2017;66:2339-2350 pubmed publisher..deacetylated peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor ? coactivator 1-? (PGC1?), a coactivator of FoxO1, via sirtuin 1, suppressing the gluconeogenic gene expression, which was reversed by inhibition of glucose reabsorption...
- Aghasi M, Ghazi Zahedi S, Koohdani F, Siassi F, Nasli Esfahani E, Keshavarz A, et al. The effects of green cardamom supplementation on blood glucose, lipids profile, oxidative stress, sirtuin-1 and irisin in type 2 diabetic patients: a study protocol for a randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018;18:18 pubmed publisher..The results from this trial will provide evidence on the efficacy of green cardamom in type 2 diabetes mellitus. ( http://www.irct.ir , identifier: IRCT2016042717254N5), Registration date: 23.11.2016. ..
- Guo X, Zhang D, Fan Y, Qin L, Dong S, Zhang L. Upregulated miR-132 in Lgr5+ gastric cancer stem cell-like cells contributes to cisplatin-resistance via SIRT1/CREB/ABCG2 signaling pathway. Mol Carcinog. 2017;56:2022-2034 pubmed publisher..Thus, we concluded that miR-132 regulated SIRT1/CREB/ABCG2 signaling pathway contributing to the cisplatin resistance and might serve as a novel therapeutic target against gastric cancer. ..
- Zhang Y, Wei W, Li L, Tu G, Zhang Y, Yang J, et al. Sirt1 and HMGB1 Regulate the AGE-Induced Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines in Human Retinal Cells. Clin Lab. 2015;61:999-1008 pubmed..Sirt 1 was confirmed to regulate AGE-induced pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines via inhibiting the nuclear-to-cytoplasmic translocation and release of HMGB1 in retinal ARPE-19 cells. ..
- Huang K, Gao X, Wei W. The crosstalk between Sirt1 and Keap1/Nrf2/ARE anti-oxidative pathway forms a positive feedback loop to inhibit FN and TGF-?1 expressions in rat glomerular mesangial cells. Exp Cell Res. 2017;361:63-72 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the current study basically demonstrated that the crosstalk between Sirt1 and Keap1/Nrf2/ARE anti-oxidative pathway forms a positive feedback loop to inhibit the protein expressions of FN and TGF-?1 in AGEs-treated GMCs...
- Ghosh A, Sengupta A, Seerapu G, Nakhi A, Shivaji Ramarao E, Bung N, et al. A novel SIRT1 inhibitor, 4bb induces apoptosis in HCT116 human colon carcinoma cells partially by activating p53. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;488:562-569 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this molecule provide an opportunity for lead optimization and may help in development of novel, non-toxic epigenetic therapeutics for colon cancer. ..
- Caglayan E, Engin Ustun Y, Gocmen A, SarÄ± N, Seckin L, Kara M, et al. Is there any relationship between serum sirtuin-1 level and neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio in hyperemesis gravidarum?. J Perinat Med. 2016;44:315-20 pubmed publisher..001 and 0.006, respectively). In HG, both SIRT1 level and NLR increased. In HG, this occurred as a response to metabolic alterations and potential inflammation. ..
- Imperatore F, Maurizio J, Vargas Aguilar S, Busch C, Favret J, Kowenz Leutz E, et al. SIRT1 regulates macrophage self-renewal. EMBO J. 2017;36:2353-2372 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that SIRT1 is a key regulator of macrophage self-renewal that integrates cell cycle and longevity pathways. This suggests that macrophage self-renewal might be a relevant parameter of ageing. ..
- Li Y, Zhou J. Roles of silent information regulator 1-serine/arginine-rich splicing factor 10-lipin 1 axis in the pathogenesis of alcohol fatty liver disease. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2017;242:1117-1125 pubmed publisher..It seems a new signaling axis, SIRT1-SFRS10-LIPIN1 axis, acting in the pathogenesis of AFLD exists. Further study aimed at SIRT1-SFRS10-LIPIN1 signaling system will possibly offer a more effective therapeutic target for AFLD. ..
- Dou X, Sun Y, Li J, Zhang J, Hao D, Liu W, et al. Short-term rapamycin treatment increases ovarian lifespan in young and middle-aged female mice. Aging Cell. 2017;16:825-836 pubmed publisher..In order not to disturb fertility in young adults, investigators should in the future consider applying the protocol later in life so as to delay menopause in women, and at the same time increase ovarian lifespan...
- Park S, Ahmad F, Um J, Brown A, Xu X, Kang H, et al. Specific Sirt1 Activator-mediated Improvement in Glucose Homeostasis Requires Sirt1-Independent Activation of AMPK. EBioMedicine. 2017;18:128-138 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, weight loss induced by SRT1720 is not sufficient to improve glucose tolerance. Therefore, contrary to current belief, the metabolic effects produced by SRT1720 require AMPK, which can be activated independently of Sirt1. ..
- Sun L, Zhi Z, Chen L, Zhou Q, Li X, Gan W, et al. SIRT1 suppresses colorectal cancer metastasis by transcriptional repression of miR-15b-5p. Cancer Lett. 2017;409:104-115 pubmed publisherThe class III deacetylase sirtuin 1 (SIRT1), a member of the sirtuin family proteins, plays a key role in many types of cancers including colorectal cancer (CRC)...
- He M, Tan B, Vasan K, Yuan H, Cheng F, Ramos da Silva S, et al. SIRT1 and AMPK pathways are essential for the proliferation and survival of primary effusion lymphoma cells. J Pathol. 2017;242:309-321 pubmed publisher..Copyright © 2017 Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ..
- Zhou S, Guo L, Wang X, Liu Y, Peng W, Liu Y, et al. Acetylation of Cavin-1 Promotes Lipolysis in White Adipose Tissue. Mol Cell Biol. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..Our findings shed light on the essential role of cavin-1 in regulating lipolysis in an acetylation-dependent manner in WAT. ..
- Kwon S, Seok S, Yau P, Li X, Kemper B, Kemper J. Obesity and aging diminish sirtuin 1 (SIRT1)-mediated deacetylation of SIRT3, leading to hyperacetylation and decreased activity and stability of SIRT3. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:17312-17323 pubmed publisher..Improving mitochondrial SIRT3 functions by inhibiting SIRT3 acetylation may offer a new therapeutic approach for obesity- and aging-related diseases associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. ..
- Li H, Wang R. Blocking SIRT1 inhibits cell proliferation and promotes aging through the PI3K/AKT pathway. Life Sci. 2017;190:84-90 pubmed publisher..SIRT1 has been shown to have a neuroprotective effect; however, its working mechanisms are not well understood. This study aimed to address this issue...
- Wawryka J, Barg E. [Impact of SIRT1 gene expression on the development and treatment of the metabolic syndrome in oncological patients]. Pediatr Endocrinol Diabetes Metab. 2016;22:60-65 pubmed publisher..Particularly noteworthy is the protein sirtuin 1, which further deacetylates numerous transcription factors, receptors and enzymes...
- Presneau N, Duhamel L, Ye H, Tirabosco R, Flanagan A, Eskandarpour M. Post-translational regulation contributes to the loss of LKB1 expression through SIRT1 deacetylase in osteosarcomas. Br J Cancer. 2017;117:398-408 pubmed publisher..Osteosarcomas (n=259) were screened for LKB1 and sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) protein expression using immunohistochemistry and western blot...
- Mutlur Krishnamoorthy R, Carani Venkatraman A. Polyphenols activate energy sensing network in insulin resistant models. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;275:95-107 pubmed publisher..Further, naringenin and quercetin showed binding affinity with energy sensing molecules. We conclude that drugs from natural resources that target energy sensing molecules might be helpful to prevent insulin resistance. ..
- Cho J, Kim G, Pan C, Anduaga J, Choi E, Mansfield B, et al. Downregulation of SIRT1 signaling underlies hepatic autophagy impairment in glycogen storage disease type Ia. PLoS Genet. 2017;13:e1006819 pubmed publisher..Here we show that in mice, liver-specific knockout of G6Pase-? (L-G6pc-/-) leads to downregulation of sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) signaling that activates autophagy via deacetylation of autophagy-related (ATG) proteins and forkhead ..
- Hofseth L, Singh U, Singh N, Nagarkatti M, Nagarkatti P. Taming the beast within: resveratrol suppresses colitis and prevents colon cancer. Aging (Albany NY). 2010;2:183-4 pubmed
- Zhang H, Zhao Z, Pang X, Yang J, Yu H, Zhang Y, et al. MiR-34a/sirtuin-1/foxo3a is involved in genistein protecting against ox-LDL-induced oxidative damage in HUVECs. Toxicol Lett. 2017;277:115-122 pubmed publisher..The present study suggests that miR-34a/sirtuin-1/foxo3a might play an important role in genistein reversing ox-LDL-induced oxidative damage in HUVECs. ..
- Chen G, Zhang B, Xu H, Sun Y, Shi Y, Luo Y, et al. Suppression of Sirt1 sensitizes lung cancer cells to WEE1 inhibitor MK-1775-induced DNA damage and apoptosis. Oncogene. 2017;36:6863-6872 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile, combination of MK-1775 and Ex527 induces cooperative antitumor activity in lung cancer xenograft model in vivo. Thus, our study provides a novel therapeutic strategy to optimize MK-1775 treatment efficiency in lung cancers. ..
- Sakamaki J, Wilkinson S, Hahn M, Tasdemir N, O Prey J, Clark W, et al. Bromodomain Protein BRD4 Is a Transcriptional Repressor of Autophagy and Lysosomal Function. Mol Cell. 2017;66:517-532.e9 pubmed publisher..These findings therefore identify a distinct and selective mechanism of autophagy regulation. ..
- Dong Z, Wan L, Wang R, Shi Y, Liu G, Zheng S, et al. (-)-Epicatechin Suppresses Angiotensin II-induced Cardiac Hypertrophy via the Activation of the SP1/SIRT1 Signaling Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;41:2004-2015 pubmed publisher..Our data indicated that EPI inhibited AngII-induced cardiac hypertrophy by activating the SP1/SIRT1 signaling pathway. ..
- Lin Y, Shen J, Li D, Ming J, Liu X, Zhang N, et al. MiR-34a contributes to diabetes-related cochlear hair cell apoptosis via SIRT1/HIF-1? signaling. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2017;246:63-70 pubmed publisher..These findings point to a new mechanism by which miR-34a exerts its detrimental effects by negatively regulating SIRT1/HIF-1? signaling and provide new therapeutic targets for treating hearing impairment during diabetes. ..
- Dai Y, Chen T, Ijaz H, Cho E, Steinberg M. SIRT1 activates the expression of fetal hemoglobin genes. Am J Hematol. 2017;92:1177-1186 pubmed publisher..SIRT1 is a potential therapeutic target for ?-globin gene induction, and small molecule SIRT1 activators might serve as a lead compound for the development of new HbF inducers. ..
- Shin J, Lee S. Genipin protects the liver from ischemia/reperfusion injury by modulating mitochondrial quality control. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;328:25-33 pubmed publisher..Genipin alleviated these IR-induced changes. These data indicate that genipin protects against IR-induced hepatic injury via regulating mitochondrial QC. (225/250). ..
- Kume S, Maegawa H, Koya D. [Sirt1-mediated autophagy in aging kidney]. Nihon Jinzo Gakkai Shi. 2012;54:73-7 pubmed
- Kuranova M, Pleskach N, Ledashcheva T, Mikhel son V, Spivak I. [Mosaic forms of ataxia-telangiectasia]. Tsitologiia. 2014;56:619-29 pubmed
- He Y, Zeng H, Yu Y, Zhang J, Zeng X, Gong F, et al. Resveratrol Improved the Progression of Chronic Prostatitis via the Downregulation of c-kit/SCF by Activating Sirt1. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:5668-5673 pubmed publisher..In summary, CP could further cause prostate carcinogenesis, which may be associated with activated c-kit/SCF signaling. Resveratrol treatment could improve the progression of CP via the downregulation of c-kit/SCF by activating Sirt1. ..
- Zainabadi K, Liu C, Caldwell A, Guarente L. SIRT1 is a positive regulator of in vivo bone mass and a therapeutic target for osteoporosis. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185236 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these findings provide strong evidence that SIRT1 is a positive regulator of bone mass and a promising target for the development of novel therapeutics for osteoporosis. ..
- Bai X, He T, Liu Y, Zhang W, Han F, Yang C, et al. [Effects of activating silent information regulator 1 on early kidney damage in rats with severe burn]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2017;33:344-348 pubmed publisher..26??????????(t????4.59?4.32?p????0.01)?il?10?mrna????5.0±1.0??????????(t?5.51?p<0.01)? ??? ??sirt1?????????????????????????????bax???????bcl?2?????????????????????tnf???il?1??????il?10????????????. ..
- Ishida T, Yoshida T, Shinohara K, Cao K, Nakahama K, Morita I, et al. Potential role of sirtuin 1 in Müller glial cells in mice choroidal neovascularization. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183775 pubmed publisherThis study investigated the potential role of sirtuin 1 in Müller glial cells in choroidal neovascularization. In the in vitro study, primary Müller glial cells were cultured and treated with resveratrol, a sirtuin 1 activator...
- Tang S, Fang Y, Huang G, Xu X, Padilla Banks E, Fan W, et al. Methionine metabolism is essential for SIRT1-regulated mouse embryonic stem cell maintenance and embryonic development. EMBO J. 2017;36:3175-3193 pubmed publisher..Our findings uncover a novel regulatory mechanism for methionine metabolism and highlight the importance of methionine metabolism in SIRT1-mediated mESC maintenance and embryonic development. ..
- Tang B. Resveratrol is neuroprotective because it is not a direct activator of Sirt1-A hypothesis. Brain Res Bull. 2010;81:359-61 pubmed publisher..If proven true, the hypothesis has important ramifications in how reseveratrol, as well as novel Sirt1 activators, may be best used in treatment of CNS injuries and disorders. ..
- Deng Z, Jin J, Wang Z, Wang Y, Gao Q, Zhao J. The metal nanoparticle-induced inflammatory response is regulated by SIRT1 through NF-?B deacetylation in aseptic loosening. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:3617-3636 pubmed publisher..Various pathways in multiple cell types contribute to the pathogenesis of osteolysis, but the role of Sirtuin 1 (SIRT1), which can regulate inflammatory responses through its deacetylation, has never been investigated...
- Guo Y, Li P, Gao L, Zhang J, Yang Z, Bledsoe G, et al. Kallistatin reduces vascular senescence and aging by regulating microRNA-34a-SIRT1 pathway. Aging Cell. 2017;16:837-846 pubmed publisher..1 and sod-3 synthesis in C. elegans. These in vitro and in vivo studies provide significant insights into the role and mechanism of kallistatin in vascular senescence and aging by regulating miR-34a-SIRT1 pathway...
- Hattori Y, Ihara M. [SIRT1]. Nihon Rinsho. 2016;74:589-94 pubmed
- Lee W, Ku S, Bae J. Zingerone reduces HMGB1-mediated septic responses and improves survival in septic mice. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;329:202-211 pubmed publisher..In addition, treatment with ZGR reduced the CLP-induced release of HMGB1, sepsis-related mortality, and tissue injury in vivo. Our results indicated that ZGR might be useful in the treatment of sepsis by targeting HMGB1. ..
- Abd Elwahab A, Ramadan B, Schaalan M, Tolba A. A Novel Role of SIRT1/ FGF-21 in Taurine Protection Against Cafeteria Diet-Induced Steatohepatitis in Rats. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;43:644-659 pubmed publisher..The findings of the current study prove the protective role of taurine in NAFLD via a novel role in the amelioration of FGF-21/ SIRT1 axis, which could be considered a new therapeutic target. ..
- Kwon I, Kim J, Rhee D, Kim B, Pyo S. Pneumolysin induces cellular senescence by increasing ROS production and activation of MAPK/NF-?B signal pathway in glial cells. Toxicon. 2017;129:100-112 pubmed publisher..Overall, the results suggest that PLY regulates microglial cellular senescence by enhancing production of reactive oxygen species, activation of MAPK and NF-?B, and phosphorylation of SIRT-1. ..
- Kume S, Koya D, Maegawa H. [Sirt1 in diabetic nephropathy]. Nihon Jinzo Gakkai Shi. 2011;53:1010-5 pubmed
- Choi S, Kwon S, Seok S, Xiao Z, Lee K, Kang Y, et al. Obesity-Linked Phosphorylation of SIRT1 by Casein Kinase 2 Inhibits Its Nuclear Localization and Promotes Fatty Liver. Mol Cell Biol. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..Thus, inhibition of phosphorylation of SIRT1 by CK2 may serve as a new therapeutic approach for treatment of NAFLD and other obesity-related diseases. ..
- Lee K, Jeong J, Koo Y, Jang A, Lee C, Yoo C. Exogenous neutrophil elastase enters bronchial epithelial cells and suppresses cigarette smoke extract-induced heme oxygenase-1 by cleaving sirtuin 1. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:11970-11979 pubmed publisher..NE also decreased the sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) level, but did not inhibit CSE-induced nuclear translocation and DNA-binding activity of Nrf2...
- Liu B, Zhou Z. Activation of SIRT1 by resveratrol requires lamin A. Aging (Albany NY). 2013;5:94-5 pubmed
- Yu L, Tu Y, Jia X, Fang K, Liu L, Wan L, et al. Resveratrol Protects Against Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Rats via Activation of Silent Information Regulator 1. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:55-67 pubmed publisher..SIRT1 activation increased PASMC apoptosis by inducing mPT dysfunction, which might be a novel future strategy for the treatment of PAH. ..
- Chen L, Lan Z. Polydatin attenuates potassium oxonate-induced hyperuricemia and kidney inflammation by inhibiting NF-?B/NLRP3 inflammasome activation via the AMPK/SIRT1 pathway. Food Funct. 2017;8:1785-1792 pubmed publisher..Taken together, polydatin might be a promising agent for gouty treatment to inhibit renal NF-?B/NLRP3 inflammasome activation via the AMPK/SIRT1 pathway. ..
- Moran C, Biros E, Krishna S, Wang Y, Tikellis C, Morton S, et al. Resveratrol Inhibits Growth of Experimental Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Associated With Upregulation of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2017;37:2195-2203 pubmed publisher..resveratrol was associated with elevated serum ACE2 and increased suprarenal aorta tissue levels of ACE2 and sirtuin 1 activity...
- Li X, Han X, Zhang H, Tan H, Han S. [SIRT1 signaling pathway mediated the protective effects on myocardium of rats after endurance training and acute exhaustive exercise]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2017;45:501-506 pubmed publisher..10±1.47)%?(17.31±1.32)%?p<0.01]?te?[(15.69±1.81)%]????????(p<0.01)??tse?[(35.34±1.36)%]?????te?(p<0.01)? ??? ??????????????sirt1???????sirt1??????foxo1????????????????????????????. ..
- Lam H, Cloonan S, Bhashyam A, Haspel J, Singh A, Sathirapongsasuti J, et al. Histone deacetylase 6-mediated selective autophagy regulates COPD-associated cilia dysfunction. J Clin Invest. 2013;123:5212-30 pubmed publisher..We conclude that an autophagy-dependent pathway regulates cilia length during CS exposure and has potential as a therapeutic target for COPD. ..
- Ishibashi Y, Nakashima S, Matsui T, Yamagishi S. Rosuvastatin restores advanced glycation end product-induced decrease in sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) mRNA levels in THP-1 monocytic cells through its anti-oxidative properties. Int J Cardiol. 2013;169:e102-3 pubmed
- Yoshitomi H, Tsuru R, Li L, Zhou J, Kudo M, Liu T, et al. Cyclocarya paliurus extract activates insulin signaling via Sirtuin1 in C2C12 myotubes and decreases blood glucose level in mice with impaired insulin secretion. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183988 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that CPE exerts antidiabetic effects similar to those of insulin, and may be an oral therapeutic alternative for the management of diabetes...
- Marcel N, Perumalsamy L, Shukla S, Sarin A. The lysine deacetylase Sirtuin 1 modulates the localization and function of the Notch1 receptor in regulatory T cells. Sci Signal. 2017;10: pubmed publisher..We showed that Sirtuin 1 (Sirt1), which is an NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)-dependent lysine deacetylase that ..
- Hwang E, Song S. Nicotinamide is an inhibitor of SIRT1 in vitro, but can be a stimulator in cells. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2017;74:3347-3362 pubmed publisher..We conclude that NAM treatment can hypothetically be stimulatory to SIRT1. ..
- Yanagisawa S, Papaioannou A, Papaporfyriou A, Baker J, Vuppusetty C, Loukides S, et al. Decreased Serum Sirtuin-1 in COPD. Chest. 2017;152:343-352 pubmed publisher..s120S was decreased in the patients with COPD, potentially as reflected by the reduced SIRT1 within cells as a result of oxidative stress, and might be a potential biomarker for certain disease characteristics of COPD. ..
- Yu D, Jung S, An H, Lee S, Hong J, Park J, et al. Caveolin-1 deficiency induces premature senescence with mitochondrial dysfunction. Aging Cell. 2017;16:773-784 pubmed publisher..From these results, we concluded that Cav-1 deficiency induces premature senescence via mitochondrial dysfunction and silent information regulator 2 homologue 1 (SIRT1) inactivation. ..
- Hu Q, Manaenko A, Bian H, Guo Z, Huang J, Guo Z, et al. Hyperbaric Oxygen Reduces Infarction Volume and Hemorrhagic Transformation Through ATP/NAD+/Sirt1 Pathway in Hyperglycemic Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rats. Stroke. 2017;48:1655-1664 pubmed publisher..HBO might be promising approach for treatment of acute ischemic stroke patients, especially patients with diabetes mellitus or treated with r-tPA (recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator). ..
- Zhang P, Xu L, Guan H, Liu L, Liu J, Huang Z, et al. Beraprost sodium, a prostacyclin analogue, reduces fructose-induced hepatocellular steatosis in mice and in vitro via the microRNA-200a and SIRT1 signaling pathway. Metabolism. 2017;73:9-21 pubmed publisher..by fructose in mice and cultured human hepatocytes, and to investigate the expression of microRNAs and the sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) pathway...