Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in China
- Du J, Dou K, Peng S, Wang W, Wang Z, Xiao H, et al. [Down-regulated full-length novel gene GDDR and its effect on gastric cancer]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2003;83:1166-8 pubmed..A novel full-length gene GDDR is obtained. GDDR likely is another gene of BRICHO family related to gastric cancer. ..
- He S, Wang L, Wu Y, Li D, Zhang Y. CCL3 and CCL20-recruited dendritic cells modified by melanoma antigen gene-1 induce anti-tumor immunity against gastric cancer ex vivo and in vivo. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010;29:37 pubmed publisher..This system may prove to be an efficient strategy for anti-tumor immunotherapy. ..
- Yang E, Chu W, Lee E. A Practical Approach to Supratentorial Brain Malformations: What Radiologists Should Know. Radiol Clin North Am. 2017;55:609-627 pubmed publisher..The importance of identifying abnormalities in the corpus callosum and basal ganglia is also discussed, both for detection and characterization of cerebral malformations. ..
- Zhang W, Hu D, Xu C, Lu G, Dong M, ZHAO Z, et al. [Inhibitory effect of insulin on nuclear factor-kappa B nuclear translocation of vascular endothelial cells induced by burn serum]. Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi. 2010;26:175-9 pubmed..Insulin could inhibit the IkappaB phosphorylation, and then restrict NF-kappaB nuclear translocation and improve the vascular endothelial cells function accordingly through regulating phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase/Akt pathway. ..
- Tian L, Dang X, Wang C, Yang P, Zhang C, Wang K. Effects of sodium ferulate on preventing steroid-induced femoral head osteonecrosis in rabbits. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2013;14:426-37 pubmed publisher..01). SF has a protective effect by reducing the incidence of early steroid-induced femoral head necrosis in rabbits, effectively intervening in apoptosis through decreasing caspase-3 expression and up-regulating Bcl-2 expression...
- Ko K, Yu C, Kao C, Tsai S, Huang G, Chang W. Perforated sigmoid colon cancer within an irreducible inguinal hernia: a case report. Korean J Radiol. 2010;11:231-3 pubmed publisher..The possibility of an irreducible inguinal hernia in association with perforated sigmoid colon cancer should be considered in the array of diagnoses. A pre-operative CT scan would be helpful in facilitating an accurate diagnosis...
- Yu Y, Pan K, Li Q, Zhang B, Huang Y, Zhang J, et al. [Roles of serum and urinary interleukins 13Ralpha2 and other cytokines in pediatric Henoch-Schonlein purpura]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2009;11:37-40 pubmed..05). Cytokines IL-13Ralpha2, IL-4, IL-6, IL-8 and TNF-alpha may play roles in the pathogenesis of pediatric HSP/HSPN. ..
- Wu F, Wang S, Xing J, Li M, Zheng C. Characterization of nuclear import and export signals determining the subcellular localization of WD repeat-containing protein 42A (WDR42A). FEBS Lett. 2012;586:1079-85 pubmed publisher..All these data suggest WDR42A is a nucleocytoplasmic shuttling protein. ..
- Tian H, Li H, Wang B, Liang G, Huang X, Huang Z, et al. Treatment of middle/late stage primary hepatic carcinoma by Chinese medicine comprehensive therapy: A prospective randomized controlled study. Chin J Integr Med. 2010;16:102-8 pubmed publisher..To observe the efficacy of Chinese medicine comprehensive therapeutic project in treating the middle/late stage primary hepatic carcinoma (PHC)...
- Chow L, Lo K, Kwong J, Wong A, Huang D. Aberrant methylation of RASSF4/AD037 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2004;12:781-7 pubmed..In summary, epigenetic inactivation of RASSF4/AD037 and NORE1A is rare in NPC, suggesting that these two RASSF family members may not be critical targets for gene inactivation during the tumorigenesis of NPC. ..
- Zhang X, Ersner Hershfield H, Fung H. Age differences in poignancy: Cognitive reappraisal as a moderator. Psychol Aging. 2010;25:310-20 pubmed publisher..PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2010 APA, all rights reserved). ..
- Ho P, Ang I, Chow K, Lai E, Chiu S. The prevalence and characteristics of Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates expressing serotypes 6C and 6D in Hong Kong prior to the introduction of the 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2010;68:439-44 pubmed publisher..Nonetheless, results from the molecular studies indicated that the evolution of the capsular genes have involved complex pathways. ..
- Wang Z, Liu Q, Liao S, Yang R, Ge T, He X, et al. Expression and correlation of sodium/iodide symporter and thyroid stimulating hormone receptor in human thyroid carcinoma. Tumori. 2011;97:540-6 pubmed publisher..To investigate the expression of sodium/iodide symporter (NIS) and thyroid stimulating hormone receptor (TSHR) in human thyroid cancer...
- Huang Y, Wu M, Wang S, Kuo C, Lee Y, Chang L, et al. Lansoprazole-based sequential and concomitant therapy for the first-line Helicobacter pylori eradication. J Dig Dis. 2012;13:232-8 pubmed publisher..pylori) eradication...
- Wang S, Lu S, Geng S, Ma S, Liang Z, Jiao B. Expression and clinical significance of microRNA-326 in human glioma miR-326 expression in glioma. Med Oncol. 2013;30:373 pubmed publisher....
- Hu X, Bao Y, Zhou S, Yao H, Mao J, Ji X, et al. Interleukin-17A expression in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis and its relationship with clinical features. J Int Med Res. 2013;41:777-84 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that IL-17A may play a role in CRS pathogenesis and remodelling of nasal polyps. ..
- Sanusi T, Qu X, Li Y, Zhang J, Wang M, Zhao Y, et al. Follicular hybrid cyst: a combination of bullous pilomatricoma and epidermoid cyst. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013;6:3019-22 pubmed..Hybrid cyst such as trichilemmal cyst, epidermoid and pilomatricoma cysts maybe have same clinical features or mimicking each others, but we can distinguish them from histopathology evaluation...
- Wei M, Gan L, Yang X, Jiang X, Liu J, Chen L. [The down-regulation of miR-125b-5p and up-regulation of Smad4 expression in human umbilical vein endothelial cells treated with hydrogen peroxide]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2016;32:1088-93 pubmed..Conclusion High level of H2O2 up-regulates Smad4 protein expression and inhibits miR-125b-5p expression. ..
- Li W, Li H, Zhang L, Hu M, Li F, Deng J, et al. Long non-coding RNA LINC00672 contributes to p53 protein-mediated gene suppression and promotes endometrial cancer chemosensitivity. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:5801-5813 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that LINC00672 can influence LASP1 expression as a locus-restricted cofactor for p53-mediated gene suppression, thus impacting EC malignancies and chemosensitivity to paclitaxel. ..
- Chen Y, Huang J, Tang C, Chen X, Yin Z, Heng B, et al. Small molecule therapeutics for inflammation-associated chronic musculoskeletal degenerative diseases: Past, present and future. Exp Cell Res. 2017;359:1-9 pubmed publisher..In this review, we would examine and analyze recent developments in small molecule drugs for ICMDDs, suggest possible feasible improvements in treatment modalities, and discuss future research directions. ..
- Ding X, Yang D, Ke C, Gong L, Zhan H, Yan R, et al. Value of evaluating procalcitonin kinetics in diagnosis of infections in patients undergoing laparoscopic radical cystectomy. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8152 pubmed publisher..This study suggest that early elevation of PCT within the first 24?hours of new onset infection, interpreted with clinical results, appears to be a promising indicator for the diagnosis of infections following LRC...
- Lan M, Shi Y, Han Z, Hao Z, Pan Y, Liu N, et al. Expression of delayed rectifier potassium channels and their possible roles in proliferation of human gastric cancer cells. Cancer Biol Ther. 2005;4:1342-7 pubmed..Kv1.5 may be involved in tumor cells proliferation by controlling Ca(2+) entry, and the interference of K(D) channels expression and/or activity could provide a novel strategy to reverse the malignant phenotype of gastric cancer cells. ..
- Zhang L, Gail M, Wang Y, Brown L, Pan K, Ma J, et al. A randomized factorial study of the effects of long-term garlic and micronutrient supplementation and of 2-wk antibiotic treatment for Helicobacter pylori infection on serum cholesterol and lipoproteins. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006;84:912-9 pubmed..3 y. ..
- Zhao Z, Feng X, Shi T, Yang C, Zhang L. [The comparison of CD4(+) CD25(+) Treg, IL-10 and TGF-beta from lymph and blood in bronchial asthmatic rat and the effect of dexamethasone on it]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2010;26:238-41 pubmed....
- Wu W, Pan C, Liu Q, Meng K, Yu H, Wang Y, et al. [Expression of heparanase and nuclear factor kappa B in pancreatic adenocarcinoma]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2007;27:1267-70 pubmed..Heparanase is overexpressed in pancreatic adenocarcinomas in association with decreased postoperative survival. NF-kappaB may up-regulate heparanase expression and promote heparanase-dependent tumor invasion and metastasis. ..
- Lin W, Chen C, Wang D, Tsai F. Gene symbol: LMX1B. Disease: Nail-patella syndrome. Hum Genet. 2008;124:295-6 pubmed
- Yang C, Chik S, Li J, Cheung B, Lau A. Identification of the bioactive constituent and its mechanisms of action in mediating the anti-inflammatory effects of black cohosh and related Cimicifuga species on human primary blood macrophages. J Med Chem. 2009;52:6707-15 pubmed publisher..Compound 1 was found in other Cimicifuga species. Our data indicate that compound 1 or its chemical analogues may have the potential to be further developed as a new class of therapeutic agent...
- Ma R, Wang C, Shen Y, Wang Z, Ma J, Huang L. Effect of Shenmai Injection on ventricular diastolic function in patients with chronic heart failure: An assessment by tissue Doppler imaging. Chin J Integr Med. 2010;16:173-5 pubmed publisher..05). No statistical significance was shown between groups in these parameters after treatment. TDI assessment shows that SMI could effectively improve the LVDF in CHF patients. ..
- Zhang Q, Cao R, Liu A, Lei S, Li Y, Yang J, et al. Design, synthesis and evaluation of 2,2-dimethyl-1,3-dioxolane derivatives as human rhinovirus 3C protease inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4061-4065 pubmed publisher..The studies revealed that compound 7d has an IC50 value of 2.50±0.7µM against HRV 3C protease, and it thus could serve as a promising compound for the development of novel anti-rhinoviral medicines. ..
- Zhu X, Wang Y, Sun L, Song Y, Sun F, Tang L, et al. A novel gene variation of TNFalpha associated with ankylosing spondylitis: a reconfirmed study. Ann Rheum Dis. 2007;66:1419-22 pubmed..The TNFalpha locus was reconfirmed and showed association with susceptibility to AS. It may be independent of HLA-B27. A range of 58 kb covering TNFalpha had strong LD to AS. ..
- Chen M, Lu X, Hu L, Liu P, Zhao W, Yan H, et al. Development and validation of a mortality risk model for pediatric sepsis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e6923 pubmed publisher..844 (0.816, 0.873) in the training and validation groups, respectively.The Mortality Risk Model for Pediatric Sepsis we established in this study showed acceptable accuracy to predict the mortality risk in pediatric sepsis patients. ..
- Chen M, Xu Y, Ma J, Wu C, Hao X, Lu B, et al. [Relation between the level of TPS, NSE, CEA and beta2-mG in the serum and the biological behavior of small cell lung cancer]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;23:751-3 pubmed..There is complementarity in the combined detection of the level of TPS, NSE, CEA and beta(2)-MG. Their levels have close correlation with lung cancer, histological grades and lymphoid nodule metastasis. ..
- Chen D, Wang J, Zhang Y, Chen J, Yang C, Cao W, et al. Effect of down-regulated transcriptional repressor ZEB1 on the epithelial-mesenchymal transition of ovarian cancer cells. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2013;23:1357-66 pubmed publisher..The shZEB1-mediated down-regulation of the ZEB1 expression in the SKOV3 cells may be considered for future clinical trials. ..
- Li J, Qin S, Xu J, Guo W, Xiong J, Bai Y, et al. Apatinib for chemotherapy-refractory advanced metastatic gastric cancer: results from a randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-arm, phase II trial. J Clin Oncol. 2013;31:3219-25 pubmed publisher..This trial investigated the safety and efficacy of apatinib, an inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor, as a treatment option for heavily pretreated patients with mGC...
- Zhao L, Chen W, Li X. [Expression of LIV-1 mRNA in human cervical carcinoma and endometrial carcinoma]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2007;27:1590-2 pubmed..05). LIV-1 mRNA upregulation seems to be tissue-specific, and LIV-1 can be associated with the progression of cervical squamous cell carcinoma progression but not with the development of endometrial carcinoma. ..
- Ho A, Tang N, Cheung B, Stadlin A. Dopamine receptor D4 gene -521C/T polymorphism is associated with opioid dependence through cold-pain responses. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2008;1139:20-6 pubmed publisher..TT individuals might have a higher tendency to use opioids because they experience pain less strongly after chronic opioid use...
- Lin Y, Li Z, Guan T. The clinical significance of PCDH10 promoter methylation in patients with bladder transitional cell carcinoma. Urol Int. 2013;90:219-24 pubmed publisher..0255). PCDH10 methylation is closely associated with malignancy of bladder TCC and may be used as an independent predictor for patients with bladder TCC. ..
- Bao W, Fu H, Jia L, Zhang Y, Li W, Jin B, et al. HER2-mediated upregulation of MMP-1 is involved in gastric cancer cell invasion. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2010;499:49-55 pubmed publisher..These findings help further understanding of the molecular mechanisms through which HER2 promotes malignancy, and suggest that targeting both HER2 and MMP-1 may be required to effectively block HER2 signaling in gastric cancer therapy. ..
- Xiang X, Liu Y, Zhang L, Qiu F, Yu F, Zhan Z, et al. A phase II study of modified FOLFOX as first-line chemotherapy in advanced small bowel adenocarcinoma. Anticancer Drugs. 2012;23:561-6 pubmed publisher..0%), peripheral neuropathy (9.1%), and fatigue (3.0%), and grade 4 toxicities occurred in none of the patients. The modified FOLFOX regimen is highly active and well tolerated as first-line chemotherapy for advanced SBA patients...
- Xiang D, Chen L, Gu J, Stone P, Chen Q. Trichosanthin, a Chinese medicine for the medical treatment of ectopic pregnancy with high levels of ?-hCG. Reprod Sci. 2012;19:534-8 pubmed publisher....
- Chen S, Feng Y, Stojanovic A, Jankov M, Wang Q. IntraLase femtosecond laser vs mechanical microkeratomes in LASIK for myopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Refract Surg. 2012;28:15-24 pubmed publisher..To evaluate the safety, efficacy, and predictability of IntraLase (Abbott Medical Optics) femtosecond laser-assisted compared to microkeratome-assisted myopic LASIK...
- Chan L, Cheung B, Li J, Lau A. A role for STAT3 and cathepsin S in IL-10 down-regulation of IFN-gamma-induced MHC class II molecule on primary human blood macrophages. J Leukoc Biol. 2010;88:303-11 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrated that the immunosuppressive effects of IL-10-STAT3 on MHC-II antigen presentation may occur via the inhibition of cathepsin S expression. ..
- Wang S, Guo L, Dong L, Guo L, Li S, Zhang J, et al. TGF-beta1 signal pathway may contribute to rhabdomyosarcoma development by inhibiting differentiation. Cancer Sci. 2010;101:1108-16 pubmed publisher..These results provide new insight into the biological function of TGF-beta1 in malignant tumors, and imply that the TGF-beta1 signal pathway is a potential therapeutic target for drugs that induce differentiation of RMS. ..
- Yang H, Gu J, Zheng Q, Li M, Lian X, Miao J, et al. RPB5-mediating protein is required for the proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:11865-74 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results demonstrate that RMP is a radiation-sensitive factor, and it may play essential roles in HCC growth by affecting the proliferation and apoptosis of HCC cells. ..
- Fang J, Zhang M, Li Q. Enhancer of zeste homolog 2 expression is associated with tumor cell proliferation and invasion in cervical cancer. Am J Med Sci. 2011;342:198-204 pubmed publisher..High EZH2 expression may be associated with tumor cell proliferation and invasion in cervical cancer, and that EZH2 may be one of the candidates for new molecular therapeutic targets for the treatment of cervical cancer. ..
- Hou W, Yin J, Vogel U, Sun Z, Liang D. 19p13.3-GADD45B common variants and 19q13.3-PPP1R13L and 19q13.3-CD3EAP in lung cancer risk among Chinese. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;277:74-78 pubmed publisher..3-CD3EAP rs967591 may play a role in association with smoke-exposed lung cancer among Chinese. 19p13.3-GADD45B variants should be further evaluated in large prospective studies with molecular pathological annotations of lung cancer. ..
- Wang P, Zou H, Ding L, Chen Q, Zheng Y, Wu Y, et al. [Association of regulatory region of HLA-DPB1 with nasopharyngeal carcinoma in southern Chinese Hans]. Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2010;24:261-3 pubmed..The frequencies of allelic types B/B, haplotype B were higher in patients with NPC than those of the control individuals. Positive association may exist between certain HLA-DPB1 alleles and NPC in Guangdong Province Hans. ..
- Liang R, Zhang Z, Lin S. Effects of pulsed electric field on intracellular antioxidant activity and antioxidant enzyme regulating capacities of pine nut (Pinus koraiensis) peptide QDHCH in HepG2 cells. Food Chem. 2017;237:793-802 pubmed publisher..53%; the basic structure was not changed by PEF, while the influenced secondary structures may induce the antioxidant activity improvement in HepG2 cells. ..
- Ye M, Zhang Y, Zhang X, Zhang J, Jing P, Cao L, et al. Targeting FBW7 as a Strategy to Overcome Resistance to Targeted Therapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancer Res. 2017;77:3527-3539 pubmed publisher..i>Cancer Res; 77(13); 3527-39. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Chang Y, Wu J, Tong X, Zhou J, Ding J. Crystal structure of the catalytic core of Saccharomyces cerevesiae histone demethylase Rph1: insights into the substrate specificity and catalytic mechanism. Biochem J. 2011;433:295-302 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our structural and biological data provide insights into the molecular basis of the histone demethylase activity and the substrate specificity of Rph1. ..
- Yang L, Hu Z, Luo J, Tang C, Zhang S, Ning W, et al. Dual functional small molecule fluorescent probes for image-guided estrogen receptor-specific targeting coupled potent antiproliferative potency for breast cancer therapy. Bioorg Med Chem. 2017;25:3531-3539 pubmed publisher..Thus, the coumarin-based platform represents a promising new ER-targeted delivery vehicle with potential imaging and therapeutic properties. ..
- Cheng H, Tang X, Cheng J, Zhang B, Zhang Y, Wang W, et al. Pathologic character and diagnosis of female primary genital system diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:1471-1476 pubmed..A complete diagnosis is very important because the treatment and prognosis vary in different histological types. Moreover, the immunohistochemistry is an useful diagnostic method for this type of cancer. ..
- Chen M, Liao Y, Liu J, Fang W, Hong N, Ye X, et al. Comparison of Sexual Knowledge, Attitude, and Behavior between Female Chinese College Students from Urban Areas and Rural Areas: A Hidden Challenge for HIV/AIDS Control in China. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:8175921 pubmed publisher..The Chinese government should establish more specific HIV/AIDS prevention policies for Chinese young women, strengthen sex education, and continue to perform relevant research. ..
- Xu C, Zheng J, Zhang H, Zhao H, Zhang J, Wu G, et al. MSP58 knockdown inhibits the proliferation of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:3233-8 pubmed..Notably, the downregulation of MSP58 significantly inhibited the growth of ESCC xenografts in nude mice. Our results suggest that MSP58 may play an important role in ESCC progression. ..
- Cao Y, Zhang Z, Wang J, Miao M, Xu J, Shen Y, et al. Association between polymorphisms of prokineticin receptor (PKR1 rs4627609 and PKR2 rs6053283) and recurrent pregnancy loss. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2016;17:218-24 pubmed publisher..The results revealed a significant association between PKR2 rs6053283 polymorphism and RPL (P=0.003), whereas no association was observed between PKR1 rs4627609 polymorphism and RPL (P=0.929) in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Tian W, He F, Fu X, Lin J, Tang P, Huang Y, et al. High expression of heat shock protein 90 alpha and its significance in human acute leukemia cells. Gene. 2014;542:122-8 pubmed publisher..The expression level of Hsp90? was associated with leukemia prognosis. However, no obvious relationship was observed between the occurrence of graft versus host disease and the expression of Hsp90?...
- Guo J, Hu L, Yand P, Tanabe K, Miyatalre M, Chen Y. Chronic arsenic poisoning in drinking water in Inner Mongolia and its associated health effects. J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng. 2007;42:1853-8 pubmed..To solve the problem of arsenic exposure, the quality of drinking water needs to be improved by reducing the arsenic content. We also plan to carry out a survey to detect the incidence and types of cancer among this population...
- Gao H, Sun A, Han Y, Zhang W, Hu X, Wu D, et al. [Clinical significance of TNF-alpha, IL-1beta and IFN-gamma levels at early phase after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2009;17:1321-5 pubmed..Levels of TNF-alpha and IL-1beta are closely related to aGVHD or thrombotic complications. Monitoring changes of TNF-alpha and IL-1beta levels contributes to early discovery of aGVHD and thrombotic complications. ..
- Yu Y, Cai Z, Zheng J, Chen J, Zhang X, Huang X, et al. Serum levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids are low in Chinese men with metabolic syndrome, whereas serum levels of saturated fatty acids, zinc, and magnesium are high. Nutr Res. 2012;32:71-7 pubmed publisher..These changes may reflect improper dietary intake in subjects with MetS, and dietary modification could be useful to prevent MetS and as an adjunctive therapy...
- Song J, Hou L, Ju C, Zhang J, Ge Y, Yue W. Isatin inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis of SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells in vitro and in vivo. Eur J Pharmacol. 2013;702:235-41 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that isatin can induce apoptosis and inhibit the growth of neuroblastoma cells via the mitochondrial pathway. ..
- Ren X, Xu Y, Bao W, Fu H, Wu C, Zhao Y, et al. Inhibition of non-small cell lung cancer cell proliferation and tumor growth by vector-based small interfering RNAs targeting HER2/neu. Cancer Lett. 2009;281:134-43 pubmed publisher..g. EGFR and HER2/neu. ..
- Wang H, Wang K, Wang C, Zhong X, Qiu W, Hu X. Increased plasma levels of pentraxin 3 in patients with multiple sclerosis and neuromyelitis optica. Mult Scler. 2013;19:926-31 pubmed publisher..Pentraxin 3 (PTX3) is a pro-inflammatory protein and a novel biomarker of inflammatory vascular diseases...