Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on genetic predisposition to disease in China
Topic: genetic predisposition to disease
- Wei B, Xu Z, Ruan J, Zhu M, Jin K, Zhou D, et al. RNASEL Asp541Glu and Arg462Gln polymorphisms in prostate cancer risk: evidences from a meta-analysis. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:2347-53 pubmed publisher..However, in subgroup analyses we found a suggestion that RNASEL 541Gln allele might be a low-penetrent risk factor for sporadic PCa. ..
- Pei L, Zhu H, Zhu J, Ren A, Finnell R, Li Z. Genetic variation of infant reduced folate carrier (A80G) and risk of orofacial defects and congenital heart defects in China. Ann Epidemiol. 2006;16:352-6 pubmed..This study found modest evidence for a gene-nutrient interaction between offspring RFC1 genotype and periconceptional intake of folic acid on the risk of congenital heart defects. ..
- Lv Y, Liao W, Luan Q, Wang H, Wang L, Li Q. The polymorphism of catalase T/C codon 389 in exon 9 and vitiligo susceptibility: a meta-analysis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2011;25:955-8 pubmed publisher..CC pooled odds ratio, 1.43; 95% confidence interval, 1.14-1.80; P = 0 .002). We found a significant correlation between the CAT T/C exon 9 polymorphism and the risk of vitiligo. ..
- Yiu W, Yap M, Fung W, Ng P, Yip S. Genetic susceptibility to refractive error: association of vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 2 (VIPR2) with high myopia in Chinese. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e61805 pubmed publisher..This is the first study to suggest a role of VIPR2 in the genetic susceptibility to high myopia. EGR1, JUN, FOS and VIP are unlikely to be important in predisposing humans to high myopia. ..
- Ma J, Liu L, Zhang Y, Wang Y, Deng Y, Huang Y, et al. Association study of clusterin polymorphism rs11136000 with late onset Alzheimer's disease in Chinese Han population. Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2011;26:627-30 pubmed publisher..However, meta-analysis revealed significant allele and genotype differences between Alzheimer's disease and controls following a recessive model. Clusterin (rs11136000) was associated with Alzheimer's disease in Chinese Han population. ..
- Li H, Xiaoyan D, Quanhua L, Jie L, Yixiao B. Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in genes predisposing to asthma in children of Chinese Han nationality. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 2009;19:391-5 pubmed..FcepsilonR1beta C-109T and beta2-ADR R16G are significantly associated with childhood asthma. FcepsilonR1beta C-109T T/T and beta2-ADR R16G A/A have a significant and combined effect on the development of asthma. ..
- Jia H, Yu L, Jiang Z, Ji Q. Association between IGF2BP2 rs4402960 polymorphism and risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus: a meta-analysis. Arch Med Res. 2011;42:361-7 pubmed publisher..Our meta-analysis suggested that IGF2BP2 rs4402960 polymorphism conferred elevated risk of T2DM, especially in European, East Asian and South Asian populations. ..
- Fu Y, He F, Tang N, Tam C, Lui V, Chiu H, et al. NEDD9 gene polymorphism influences the risk of Alzheimer disease and cognitive function in Chinese older persons. Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord. 2012;26:88-90 pubmed publisher..The fact that different alleles accounted for the risk in different population might suggest that there were ethnic group specific haplotypes that were primarily responsible for the predisposition. ..
- Liu H, Fu X, Yu Y, Yu G, Yan X, Liu H, et al. Identification of two novel splice mutations of the ADAR1 gene in two Chinese families with dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2011;36:797-9 pubmed publisher..Two aberrant splice products were confirmed with RT-PCR and DNA direct sequence analysis. These novel findings further extend our understanding of the role of ADAR1 in DSH. ..
- Lu P, Chen M, Wu X, Gu J, Liu Y, Gu R. Genetic polymorphisms of UGT1A7 and cancer risk: evidence from 21 case-control studies. Cancer Invest. 2011;29:645-54 pubmed publisher..This meta-analysis suggested that there is a cancer risk associated with UGT1A7*3, Intermediate, and Low activity UGT1A7 genotypes, which is most evident in Asian individuals. ..
- Qiu Y, Zhang X, Qin Y, Yin K, Zhang D. Beta(2)-adrenergic receptor haplotype/polymorphisms and asthma susceptibility and clinical phenotype in a Chinese Han population. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2010;31:91-7 pubmed publisher..022) and homozygotic haplotype -47 T/-20 T/46 A/79 C/252 G (p < 0.0001). These results indicate that the manifestation of asthma might be affected by either an individual beta?AR SNPs or beta?AR haplotype. ..
- Lu P, Yang J, Li C, Wei M, Shen W, Shi L, et al. Association between mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 1 rs889312 polymorphism and breast cancer risk: evidence from 59,977 subjects. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011;126:663-70 pubmed publisher....
- Lai J, Zhu Y, Huo Z, Sun R, Yu B, Wang Y, et al. Association study of polymorphisms in the promoter region of DRD4 with schizophrenia, depression, and heroin addiction. Brain Res. 2010;1359:227-32 pubmed publisher..0002). These observations strongly suggest that the -120-bp duplication polymorphism of DRD4 is associated with schizophrenia and that the -521 C/T polymorphism is associated with heroin addiction...
- Fang D, Fan C, Ji Q, Qi B, Li J, Wang L. Differential effects of paraoxonase 1 (PON1) polymorphisms on cancer risk: evidence from 25 published studies. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:6801-9 pubmed publisher..Future studies with larger sample sizes are warranted to further evaluate these associations. ..
- Sun Y, Zhao L, Wang G, Yue W, He Y, Shu N, et al. ZNF804A variants confer risk for heroin addiction and affect decision making and gray matter volume in heroin abusers. Addict Biol. 2016;21:657-66 pubmed publisher....
- Ran B, Wang Y, Zhang Y, Mao K, Wang Y. Association between HRH4 polymorphisms and ankylosing spondylitis susceptibility. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:15265-9 pubmed..The AA genotypes of HRH4 rs657132 polymorphism may be the susceptible factors for AS, and rs657132 plays a role in generation of AS. In addition, A-A haplotype in rs8088140-rs657132 is also increased the risk of AS. ..
- Gao J, Yu C, Xiong Q, Zhang Y, Wang L. Lysosomal integral membrane protein Sidt2 plays a vital role in insulin secretion. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:15622-31 pubmed..In conclusion, Sdit2 may play a vital role in the regulation of insulin secretion via two SNARE proteins synap1 and syanp3. ..
- Chen S, Li Y, Li S, Yu C. A Val227Ala substitution in the peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha (PPAR alpha) gene associated with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and decreased waist circumference and waist-to-hip ratio. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008;23:1415-8 pubmed publisher..The results showed that waist circumference and WHR were related with the PPAR-alpha val227ala polymorphism. PPAR-alpha val227ala polymorphism may be involved in the pathogenesis of NAFLD and play a protective role in obesity. ..
- Xiaomin L, Fenglin C, Jianmin H, Yuzhi S, Binsheng G, Yingmei Z. Correlation between genetic polymorphism of cytokine genes, plasma protein levels and bronchial asthma in the Han people in northern China. J Asthma. 2008;45:583-9 pubmed publisher..The information at the protein level should be fully developed and the bioinformatics techniques can be used for the comprehensive analysis, to have a deep understanding of molecular mechanisms of incidence and development of diseases. ..
- Dang C, Zhang Y, Ma Q, Shimahara Y. Expression of nerve growth factor receptors is correlated with progression and prognosis of human pancreatic cancer. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006;21:850-8 pubmed..We demonstrated that NGF exerts both stimulatory and inhibitory effects on pancreatic cancers, with the overall effect determined by the expression levels and the ratio of TrkA to p75NGFR. ..
- Chen S, Jiang F, Ren J, Liu J, Meng W. Association of IL-18 polymorphisms with rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus in Asian populations: a meta-analysis. BMC Med Genet. 2012;13:107 pubmed publisher..This meta-analysis indicates that the IL-18-607A/C polymorphism may confer susceptibility to RA and SLE in Chinese population, but not all Asians. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhao Y, Li N, Peng Y, Giannoulatou E, Jin R, et al. Interferon-induced transmembrane protein-3 genetic variant rs12252-C is associated with severe influenza in Chinese individuals. Nat Commun. 2013;4:1418 pubmed publisher..4% in Northern Europeans. Interferon-induced transmembrane protein-3 genetic variants could, therefore, have a strong effect of the epidemiology of influenza in China and in people of Chinese descent. ..
- Guo H, Deng Q, Wu C, Hu L, Wei S, Xu P, et al. Variations in HSPA1B at 6p21.3 are associated with lung cancer risk and prognosis in Chinese populations. Cancer Res. 2011;71:7576-86 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings define that functional HSPA1B variants are associated with lung cancer risk and survival. These Hsp70 genetic variants may offer useful biomarkers to predict lung cancer risk and prognosis. ..
- Yanyan L. Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 E469K gene polymorphism and coronary artery disease in the Chinese population: a meta-analysis involving 3065 subjects. Clin Cardiol. 2012;35:55-60 pubmed publisher..04). In the Chinese population, the distribution of the K allele frequency of the ICAM-1 E469K gene was indicated to be associated with CAD risk. The K allele of the ICAM-1 E469K gene might predispose to the CAD susceptibility. ..
- Xu X, Xi L, Zeng J, Yao Q. A functional +61G/A polymorphism in epidermal growth factor is associated with glioma risk among Asians. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e41470 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results suggest that the EGF +61G/A polymorphism may contribute to the susceptibility of glioma in different ethnic groups. ..
- Gao X, Huang M, Liu L, He Y, Yu Q, Zhao H, et al. Insertion/deletion polymorphisms in the promoter region of BRM contribute to risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in Chinese populations. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55169 pubmed publisher..Similar trends were observed in western blot analysis at protein level. Our findings suggest that BRM promoter polymorphism (BRM-1321) could regulate BRM expression and may serve as a potential marker for genetic susceptibility to HCC. ..
- Wu J, Lu X, Wang Z, Shangguan S, Chang S, Li R, et al. Association between PKA gene polymorphism and NTDs in high risk Chinese population in Shanxi. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013;6:2968-74 pubmed..The gene polymorphism loci rs12132032 in PRKACB maybe a potential risk factor for anencephaly in Chinese population from Shanxi, while gender susceptibility may influence the correlation. ..
- Li J, Zhou G, Ji W, Feng G, Zhao Q, Liu J, et al. Common variants in the BCL9 gene conferring risk of schizophrenia. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2011;68:232-40 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that common variations in the BCL9 gene confer risk of schizophrenia and may also be associated with bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Yin J, Yuan Z, Cai H, Shen Y, Jiang Y, Zhang J, et al. Age-related infection with Cryptosporidium species and genotype in pigs in China. Biomed Environ Sci. 2013;26:492-5 pubmed publisher..The present study was to characterize the infection rate and species/genotype of Cryptosporidium in pre-weaned and post-weaned pigs from Shanghai and Shaoxing, China...
- Zhang C, Wang Z, Xie J, Yan F, Wang W, Feng X, et al. Identification of a novel WNK4 mutation in Chinese patients with pseudohypoaldosteronism type II. Nephron Physiol. 2011;118:p53-61 pubmed publisher..In this report, we screened 4 Chinese PHA2 pedigrees for WNK4 mutations, identified a novel mutation, and studied its effects on NCC protein trafficking in vitro...
- Cheng H, Chen X, Cheng L, Liu Y, Lou G. DNA methylation and carcinogenesis of PRDM5 in cervical cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2010;136:1821-5 pubmed publisher..Reduced expression of PRDM5 may play an important role in the pathogenesis and/or development of cervical cancer, and is considered to be caused in part by aberrant DNA methylation. ..
- Zhao X, Li H, Shi Y, Tang R, Chen W, Liu J, et al. Significant association between the genetic variations in the 5' end of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit gene GRIN1 and schizophrenia. Biol Psychiatry. 2006;59:747-53 pubmed..Hence, the SNP is a potential candidate in altering risk for schizophrenia and worthy of further replication and functional study. ..
- Hou W, Yin J, Vogel U, Sun Z, Liang D. 19p13.3-GADD45B common variants and 19q13.3-PPP1R13L and 19q13.3-CD3EAP in lung cancer risk among Chinese. Chem Biol Interact. 2017;277:74-78 pubmed publisher..3-CD3EAP rs967591 may play a role in association with smoke-exposed lung cancer among Chinese. 19p13.3-GADD45B variants should be further evaluated in large prospective studies with molecular pathological annotations of lung cancer. ..
- Shen J, Wang R, Wang L, Xu Y, Wang X. A novel genetic polymorphism of inducible nitric oxide synthase is associated with an increased risk of gastric cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2004;10:3278-83 pubmed..19 and 3.52, respectively). iNOS Ser(608)Leu allele may be a potential determinant of susceptibility to cigarette -alcohol induced gastric cancer, but larger studies are needed to confirm the observations. ..
- Zhou L, Zhang X, Li Z, Zhou C, Li M, Tang X, et al. Association of a genetic variation in a miR-191 binding site in MDM4 with risk of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64331 pubmed publisher..Our results elucidate that the MDM4 rs4245739 polymorphism contributes to susceptibility of ESCC and support the hypothesis that genetic variants, interrupting miRNA-mediated gene regulation, may modify cancer risk. ..
- Fu L, Jin L, Yan L, Shi J, Wang H, Zhou B, et al. Comprehensive review of genetic association studies and meta-analysis on miRNA polymorphisms and rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus susceptibility. Hum Immunol. 2016;77:1-6 pubmed publisher..Further studies with large sample size are needed to confirm these associations. ..
- Ji P, Jiang L, Zhang S, Cui W, Zhang D, Fu S, et al. Aldosterone synthase gene (CYP11B2) -344C/T polymorphism contributes to the risk of recurrent cerebral ischemia. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2013;17:548-52 pubmed publisher..98-fold for recurrent cerebral ischemia (the hazard ratio 1.98, 95% confidence interval 1.16-3.41; p=0.01). Our findings suggest that the -344C/T polymorphism of the CYP11B2 gene confers an increased risk of recurrent cerebral ischemia. ..
- Liu K, Chen G, Ma Y, Xian Y, Zhang Z. Report - Report on the heterozygosis mutations of c.567dupT, p.(Ile190Tyrfs*13) of MMACHC gene in 1 Child patient with methylmalonic academia. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2016;29:1109-11 pubmed..Ile190Tyrfs*13) was considered as a kind of new gene mutation. After being treated with vitamin B12 and levocamitine, the clinical symptoms and organic acid content of hematuresis of this child patient had taken a turn for the better. ..
- Ma J, Wang L, Yang Y, Qiao Z, Fang D, Qiu X, et al. GNB3 and CREB1 gene polymorphisms combined with negative life events increase susceptibility to major depression in a Chinese Han population. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0170994 pubmed publisher..Interactions between GNB3, CREB1 and negative life events were revealed. Further evidence is provided about the role of the environment in genetic vulnerability to MD. ..
- Li Y, Liu F, Yuan C, Meng L. Association between plasminogen activator inhibitor gene polymorphisms and osteonecrosis of the femoral head susceptibility: A case-control study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7047 pubmed publisher..666, 95%CI?=?0.445-0.998).PAI-1 rs6092 and rs7242 polymorphisms are not associated with ONFH development, but haplotype G-T may be a protective factor of ONFH. ..
- Au Yeung S, Jiang C, Cheng K, Liu B, Zhang W, Lam T, et al. Is aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 a credible genetic instrument for alcohol use in Mendelian randomization analysis in Southern Chinese men?. Int J Epidemiol. 2013;42:318-28 pubmed publisher..ALDH2 variants are a credible genetic instrument for Mendelian randomization studies of alcohol use and many attributes of health in Southern Chinese men. ..
- Duan Z, Pan F, Zeng Z, Zhang T, Wang S, Li G, et al. The FCGR2B rs10917661 polymorphism may confer susceptibility to ankylosing spondylitis in Han Chinese: a case-control study. Scand J Rheumatol. 2012;41:219-22 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, no haplotype was found to be associated with AS. These findings indicated that rs10917661 may be a novel SNP involved in AS genetic predisposition in the Han Chinese population. ..
- Zhang Y, Xue Y, Liu J, Zhao M, Li F, Zhou J, et al. Association of TIRAP (MAL) gene polymorhisms with susceptibility to tuberculosis in a Chinese population. Genet Mol Res. 2011;10:7-15 pubmed publisher..We conclude that TIRAP G286A (D96N) polymorphism is associated with susceptibility to tuberculosis and may be a new risk factor for the development of tuberculosis in China. ..
- Guzalinuer A, Mihrinsa A, Zhang S, Li H, Gulishare N, Zhang G. [Association between HPV infection and HLA-DQB1 alleles polymorphism in the cervical carcinogenesis in Uyghur women in southern Xinjiang]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2010;32:492-6 pubmed..The study of HLA alleles in the cervical carcinogenesis in Uyghur women may play an important role in the intervention research of cervical cancer. ..
- Zhu Z, Gao X, He Y, Zhao H, Yu Q, Jiang D, et al. An insertion/deletion polymorphism within RERT-lncRNA modulates hepatocellular carcinoma risk. Cancer Res. 2012;72:6163-72 pubmed publisher....
- Zhao X, Lee S, Wong K, Chan K, Ma S, Yam W, et al. Effects of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the RANTES promoter region in healthy and HIV-infected indigenous Chinese. Eur J Immunogenet. 2004;31:179-83 pubmed..Results suggest that -403G may be associated with increased susceptibility to HIV infection, while -28G may be associated with advanced disease progression. The impact of SNPs on HIV infection appears to be unique in Chinese. ..
- Leung T, Tang N, Lam C, Li A, Fung S, Chan I, et al. RANTES G-401A polymorphism is associated with allergen sensitization and FEV1 in Chinese children. Respir Med. 2005;99:216-9 pubmed..044). RANTES C-28G was not associated with any outcome in this study. In conclusion, the gain-of-function mutation at -401 of RANTES promoter is associated with sensitization to cat and mold allergens and FEV1 in Chinese children. ..
- Li H, Liu Z, Han Q, Li Y, Chen J. Association of genetic polymorphism of low-density lipoprotein receptor with chronic viral hepatitis C infection in Han Chinese. J Med Virol. 2006;78:1289-95 pubmed..The MAF C in HCV RNA negative group was higher than that in HCV RNA positive group, suggesting that the Ava II polymorphism might also be associated with viremia in patients with HCV infection. ..
- Zhi ming L, Yu lian J, Zhao lei F, Chun xiao W, Zhen fang D, Bing chang Z, et al. Polymorphisms of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor gene: possible association with susceptibility to or clearance of hepatitis B virus infection in Chinese Han population. Croat Med J. 2007;48:800-6 pubmed..KIR2DS1, KIR3DS1, and KIR2DL5, on the other hand, may be protective genes that facilitated the clearance of HBV. ..
- Ren Y, Jin T, Sun X, Geng T, Zhang M, Wang L, et al. PDK2 and ABCG2 genes polymorphisms are correlated with blood glucose levels and uric acid in Tibetan gout patients. Genet Mol Res. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..Further studies are required to confirm these findings. ..
- Hu D, Tong S, Wei R, Hui Z, Haidan L, Zhi D, et al. The polymorphisms on Igkappa gene are related to susceptibility of breast cancer and gastric cancer. Genet Test. 2008;12:575-80 pubmed publisher..67, respectively) and breast cancer (OR: 1.94 and 1.56, respectively). Further, we also identified that they were related to other risk factors, including Helicobacter pylori (Hp) infection in gastric cancer and age in breast cancer. ..
- Wang N, Wang F, Tan B, Han S, Dong J, Yuan Z, et al. Genetic analysis of TNFST15 variants in ankylosing spondylitis. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:15210-5 pubmed..Rs3810936 of TNFSF15 were related to the risk of AS and we should pay more attention to the role of TNFSF15 polymorphisms in the pathogenesis of AS in the future. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang B, Ye S, Liu S, Liu M, Shen C, et al. Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor gene polymorphisms in patients with leukemia: possible association with susceptibility to the disease. Leuk Res. 2010;34:55-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study suggests that the activating KIR2DS4 may serve as CML susceptive gene to trigger leukemia development, while KIR2DS3 is possibly a protect gene of ALL. ..
- Wu X, Mi Y, Yang H, Hu A, Li C, Li X, et al. Association of the hsa-mir-499 (rs3746444) polymorphisms with gastric cancer risk in the Chinese population. Onkologie. 2013;36:573-6 pubmed publisher..In the logistic regression analyses, no significantly increased risk of GC was found to be associated with variant genotypes. The rs3746444 (A>G) SNP is not associated with susceptibility to GC in the Chinese population. ..
- Yi L, Wang J, Guo X, Gu Y, Tu W, Guo G, et al. STAT4 is a genetic risk factor for systemic sclerosis in a Chinese population. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2013;26:473-478 pubmed..It also revealed different genetic aspects of SSc subsets in a Han Chinese population. ..
- Ye F, Cheng Q, Hu Y, Zhang J, Chen H. PARP-1 Val762Ala polymorphism is associated with risk of cervical carcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e37446 pubmed publisher..56, 95% CI: 2.08-14.3). Our results indicate that the PARP-1 Ala762Ala genotype increases the risk of cervical carcinoma. ..
- Ho D, Yap M, Ng P, Fung W, Yip S. Association of high myopia with crystallin beta A4 (CRYBA4) gene polymorphisms in the linkage-identified MYP6 locus. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e40238 pubmed publisher..41 (95% confidence intervals, 1.21-1.64). A novel susceptibility gene (CRYBA4) was discovered for high myopia. Our study also signified the potential importance of appropriate gene prioritization in candidate selection. ..
- Zhai J, Zhang Q, Cheng L, Chen M, Wang K, Liu Y, et al. Risk variants in the S100B gene, associated with elevated S100B levels, are also associated with visuospatial disability of schizophrenia. Behav Brain Res. 2011;217:363-8 pubmed publisher..These results implicate a role for S100B gene polymorphisms in the cognitive functions of schizophrenia patients and encourage further investigation into spatial disability as an endophenotype of schizophrenia. ..
- Maierhaba M, Zhang J, Yu Z, Wang Y, Xiao W, Quan Y, et al. Association of the thyroglobulin gene polymorphism with autoimmune thyroid disease in Chinese population. Endocrine. 2008;33:294-9 pubmed publisher..028, OR = 3.34). Our study confirms the existence of four SNPs among Han Chinese. In addition, the association of one SNP haplotype with HT suggests that Tg may be an AITD susceptibility gene. ..
- Yin M, Dong L, Zheng J, Zhang H, Liu J, Xu Z. Meta analysis of the association between MTHFR C677T polymorphism and the risk of congenital heart defects. Ann Hum Genet. 2012;76:9-16 pubmed publisher..Further larger studies should be performed to investigate the interaction between maternal genetic polymorphism, folic acid intake and hyperhomocysteinemia, and the development of CHD. ..
- Qian X, Cao S, Yang G, Pan Y, Yin C, Chen X, et al. Potentially functional polymorphism in IL-23 receptor and risk of acute myeloid leukemia in a Chinese population. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55473 pubmed publisher..62; rs6682925: adjusted OR?=?1.30, 95%CI?=?1.01-1.67], compared to their corresponding wild-type homozygotes, respectively. These findings indicated that genetic variants in IL-23R may contribute to AML risk in our Chinese population. ..
- Zhu L, Mi Y, You X, Wu S, Shao H, Dai F, et al. A meta-analysis of the effects of the 5-hydroxytryptamine transporter gene-linked promoter region polymorphism on susceptibility to lifelong premature ejaculation. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e54994 pubmed publisher..Further studies based on larger sample size and gene-environment interactions should be conducted the role of 5-HTTLPR polymorphism and LPE risk. ..