Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on micrornas in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Xu Y, Wu H, Ma H, Xu L, Huo Y, Yin L. MicroRNA-503 suppresses proliferation and cell-cycle progression of endometrioid endometrial cancer by negatively regulating cyclin D1. FEBS J. 2013;280:3768-79 pubmed publisher..Collectively, this study suggested that miR-503 plays a tumor-suppressor role by targeting CCND1. Abnormal suppression of miR-503 leads to an increase in the CCND1 level, which may promote carcinogenesis and progression of EEC. ..
- Yang L, Wang Y, Liu S, Zhang P, Chen Z, Liu M, et al. miR-181b promotes cell proliferation and reduces apoptosis by repressing the expression of adenylyl cyclase 9 (AC9) in cervical cancer cells. FEBS Lett. 2014;588:124-30 pubmed publisher..miR-181b restricted cAMP production by post-transcriptionally downregulating AC9 expression. Phenotypic experiments indicated that miR-181b and AC9 exerted opposite effects on cell proliferation and apoptosis. ..
- Zheng H, Song F, Zhang L, Yang D, Ji P, Wang Y, et al. Genetic variants at the miR-124 binding site on the cytoskeleton-organizing IQGAP1 gene confer differential predisposition to breast cancer. Int J Oncol. 2011;38:1153-61 pubmed publisher..00-1.83). The expression levels of IQGAP1 protein were significantly higher in the TT genotype compated to the AA genotype. The presence of SNPs at the miR-124 binding site may be a marker for predicting breast cancer risk and prognosis. ..
- Chai H, Liu M, Tian R, Li X, Tang H. miR-20a targets BNIP2 and contributes chemotherapeutic resistance in colorectal adenocarcinoma SW480 and SW620 cell lines. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2011;43:217-25 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggested that miR-20a may play a role in colorectal adenocarcinoma cancer cell drug resistance and may be a therapeutic target against chemotherapy drug resistance in colorectal adenocarcinoma. ..
- Li H, Zhao H, Xue F, Zhang X, Zhang D, Ge J, et al. Reduced expression of MIR409-3p in primary immune thrombocytopenia. Br J Haematol. 2013;161:128-35 pubmed publisher..Thus, in ITP patients, decreased DGCR8 leads to down-regulation of MIR409-3p, which in turn results in up-regulation of IFNG (IFN-?). ..
- Wang X, Wang W, Zhang Z, Zhao J, Tan X, Luo J. Overexpression of miRNA-21 promotes radiation-resistance of non-small cell lung cancer. Radiat Oncol. 2013;8:146 pubmed publisher..Decreased miRNA-21 expression promoted the apoptosis of A549 cells induced by irradiation. miRNA-21 may be considered as a potential novel target for future development of specific therapeutic interventions in NSCLC. ..
- Wang F, Song G, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. miRNA-1 targets fibronectin1 and suppresses the migration and invasion of the HEp2 laryngeal squamous carcinoma cell line. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:3263-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the knockdown of FN1 has the same phenotypic effects as the overexpression of miR-1. Taken together, our results provide evidence that miR-1 may play a role as a tumor suppressor gene in laryngeal carcinoma. ..
- Li D, Lu Z, Jia J, Zheng Z, Lin S. MiR-124 is related to podocytic adhesive capacity damage in STZ-induced uninephrectomized diabetic rats. Kidney Blood Press Res. 2013;37:422-31 pubmed publisher..MiR-124 is related to podocytic adhesive capacity damage and may be implicated in the pathogenesis of DN. ..
- Ren G, Wang L, Zhang F, Meng X, Mao Z. Study on the relationship between miR-520g and the development of breast cancer. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20:657-63 pubmed..This study suggests that mir-520g may be associated with some important prognostic factors in breast cancer patients, and may have a potential value for breast cancer marker. ..
- Lu Y, Li F, Xu T, Sun J. miRNA-497 Negatively Regulates the Growth and Motility of Chondrosarcoma Cells by Targeting Cdc25A. Oncol Res. 2016;23:155-63 pubmed publisher..This may provide a novel therapeutic target for chondrosarcoma. ..
- Zhang C, Zhang J, Zhang A, Shi Z, Han L, Jia Z, et al. MiR-221 and miR-222 target PUMA to induce cell survival in glioblastoma. Mol Cancer. 2010;9:229 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, these data indicate for the first time that miR-221/222 directly regulate apoptosis by targeting PUMA in glioblastoma and that miR-221/222 could be potential therapeutic targets for glioblastoma intervention. ..
- Kong Y, Sun B, Han Q, Han S, Wang Y, Chen Y. Slit-miR-218-Robo axis regulates retinal neovascularization. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:1139-45 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggest that the Slit2-miR-218-Robo1 axis contributes to the inhibition of retinal angiogenesis and that miR-218 may be a new therapeutic target for preventing RNV. ..
- Ren Y, Zhou X, Mei M, Yuan X, Han L, Wang G, et al. MicroRNA-21 inhibitor sensitizes human glioblastoma cells U251 (PTEN-mutant) and LN229 (PTEN-wild type) to taxol. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:27 pubmed publisher..A combination of miR-21 inhibitor and taxol could be an effective therapeutic strategy for controlling the growth of GBM by inhibiting STAT3 expression and phosphorylation. ..
- Zheng D, Bu Y, Wang L, Liu J. MicroRNA-130b Promotes Wear Particle-Induced Osteolysis via Downregulating Frizzled-Related Protein (FRZB). Curr Neurovasc Res. 2017;14:32-38 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the upregulated miR-130b in PIO models could act as one key regulator of PIO development, partly due to its negative regulation on FRZB. ..
- Tian Y, Nan Y, Han L, Zhang A, Wang G, Jia Z, et al. MicroRNA miR-451 downregulates the PI3K/AKT pathway through CAB39 in human glioma. Int J Oncol. 2012;40:1105-12 pubmed publisher..We conclude that miR-451 represses glioma in vitro and in vivo, likely through targeting CAB39 directly and inhibiting the PI3K/AKT pathway indirectly. ..
- Chen L, Yang Q, Kong W, Liu T, Liu M, Li X, et al. MicroRNA-181b targets cAMP responsive element binding protein 1 in gastric adenocarcinomas. IUBMB Life. 2012;64:628-35 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that miR-181b may function as a tumor suppressor in gastric adenocarcinoma cells through negative regulation of CREB1. ..
- Peng R, Wan H, Li H, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. MicroRNA-214 suppresses growth and invasiveness of cervical cancer cells by targeting UDP-N-acetyl-?-D-galactosamine:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 7. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:14301-9 pubmed publisher..Together, these results indicate that miR-214 is a new regulator of GALNT7, and both miR-214 and GALNT7 play important roles in the pathogenesis of cervical cancer. ..
- Zhang X, Zhao X, Fiskus W, Lin J, Lwin T, Rao R, et al. Coordinated silencing of MYC-mediated miR-29 by HDAC3 and EZH2 as a therapeutic target of histone modification in aggressive B-Cell lymphomas. Cancer Cell. 2012;22:506-523 pubmed publisher..These findings define a MYC-mediated miRNA repression mechanism, shed light on MYC lymphomagenesis mechanisms, and reveal promising therapeutic targets for aggressive B-cell malignancies. ..
- Ma F, Chen D, Chi Y, Chen F, Li X, Han Z. The expression and role of miR-301a in human umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Cytotherapy. 2013;15:1511-6 pubmed publisher..Over-expression or lower expression of miR-301a affected the cytokine secretion of UC-MSCs. The expression of miR-301a in UC-MSCs was regulated by TLRs, and miR-301a affected the cytokine secretion of UC-MSCs. ..
- Zhang K, Han L, Chen L, Shi Z, Yang M, Ren Y, et al. Blockage of a miR-21/EGFR regulatory feedback loop augments anti-EGFR therapy in glioblastomas. Cancer Lett. 2014;342:139-49 pubmed publisher..We also show that the combination of nimotuzumab and an inhibitor of miR-21 is superior to single-agent therapy. These results clarify a novel association between miR-21 and EGFR in the regulation of cancer cell progression. ..
- Zhang W, Kong G, Zhang J, Wang T, Ye L, Zhang X. MicroRNA-520b inhibits growth of hepatoma cells by targeting MEKK2 and cyclin D1. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31450 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide new insights into the role of miR-520b in the development of HCC, and implicate the potential application of miR-520b in cancer therapy. ..
- Wu L, Cai C, Wang X, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. MicroRNA-142-3p, a new regulator of RAC1, suppresses the migration and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:1322-30 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that miR-142-3p directly and negatively regulates RAC1 in HCC cells, which highlights the importance of miRNAs in tumorigenesis. ..
- Huang K, Zhang J, Han L, You Y, Jiang T, Pu P, et al. MicroRNA roles in beta-catenin pathway. Mol Cancer. 2010;9:252 pubmed publisher..Finally, we discuss the potential of ?-catenin targeted therapeutics for cancer treatment. ..
- Hao J, Zhang C, Zhang A, Wang K, Jia Z, Wang G, et al. miR-221/222 is the regulator of Cx43 expression in human glioblastoma cells. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:1504-10 pubmed publisher..We conclude that miR-221/222 function as oncogenic microRNAs in human gliomas, at least in part, by targeting Cx43. ..
- Wang X, Tian L, Jiang X, Wang Y, Li D, She Y, et al. The expression and function of miRNA-451 in non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Lett. 2011;311:203-9 pubmed publisher..Increased miRNA-451 expression also promoted anoikis of NSCLC cells. Together, these data suggested that aberrantly expressed miRNA-451 may be associated with the development of NSCLC. ..
- Zhang B, Zhang Z, Xia S, Xing C, Ci X, Li X, et al. KLF5 activates microRNA 200 transcription to maintain epithelial characteristics and prevent induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition in epithelial cells. Mol Cell Biol. 2013;33:4919-35 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that KLF5 maintains epithelial characteristics and prevents EMT by transcriptionally activating the miR-200 family in epithelial cells. ..
- Wang Y, Yang B, Ren X. Hsa-miR-499 polymorphism (rs3746444) and cancer risk: a meta-analysis of 17 case-control studies. Gene. 2012;509:267-72 pubmed publisher..06-1.39, P(heterogeneity)<0.001) and allele contrast (G vs A, OR=1.14, 95% CI=1.04-1.25, P(heterogeneity)=0.021). These findings supported that hsa-miR-499 rs3746444 polymorphism contributes to the susceptibility of cancers. ..
- Wu Y, Liu W, Xue B, Zhang L, Liu X, Liu B, et al. Upregulated Expression of microRNA-16 Correlates with Th17/Treg Cell Imbalance in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. DNA Cell Biol. 2016;35:853-860 pubmed..MiR-16 may be involved in Th17/Treg imbalance of RA patients by affecting the expression of ROR?t and FoxP3. ..
- Zhu E, Wang X, Zheng B, Wang Q, Hao J, Chen S, et al. miR-20b suppresses Th17 differentiation and the pathogenesis of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by targeting ROR?t and STAT3. J Immunol. 2014;192:5599-609 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results contribute to the importance of miRNAs in Th17 differentiation and pathogenesis of MS and EAE. ..
- Lu Z, Xiao Z, Liu F, Cui M, Li W, Yang Z, et al. Long non-coding RNA HULC promotes tumor angiogenesis in liver cancer by up-regulating sphingosine kinase 1 (SPHK1). Oncotarget. 2016;7:241-54 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we conclude that HULC promotes tumor angiogenesis in liver cancer through miR-107/E2F1/SPHK1 signaling. Our finding provides new insights into the mechanism of tumor angiogenesis. ..
- Liu J, Zhou Y, Shi Z, Hu Y, Meng T, Zhang X, et al. microRNA-497 Modulates Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation, Invasion, and Survival by Targeting SMAD7. DNA Cell Biol. 2016;35:521-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, miR-497 might be deemed as a novel potential therapeutic target for the HER2 positive and TNBC in future. ..
- Tian L, Zheng F, Li Z, Wang H, Yuan H, Zhang X, et al. miR-148a-3p regulates adipocyte and osteoblast differentiation by targeting lysine-specific demethylase 6b. Gene. 2017;627:32-39 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study provides evidences that miR-148a-3p reciprocally regulates adipocyte and osteoblast differentiation through directly targeting Kdm6b. ..
- Zhang Z, Lu J, Guo G, Yang Y, Dong S, Liu Y, et al. IKBKE promotes glioblastoma progression by establishing the regulatory feedback loop of IKBKE/YAP1/miR-Let-7b/i. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317705575 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the regulatory feedback circuit of IKBKE??YAP1??miR-let-7b/i??IKBKE? dictates glioblastoma progression. Thus, we propose that blocking the circuit may be a new therapeutic strategy for the treatment of glioblastoma. ..
- Liu X, Ru J, Zhang J, Zhu L, Liu M, Li X, et al. miR-23a targets interferon regulatory factor 1 and modulates cellular proliferation and paclitaxel-induced apoptosis in gastric adenocarcinoma cells. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e64707 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these results indicate that miR-23a suppresses paclitaxel-induced apoptosis and promotes cell viability and the colony formation ability of gastric adenocarcinoma cells by targeting IRF1 at the post-transcriptional level. ..
- Qian X, Ren Y, Shi Z, Long L, Pu P, Sheng J, et al. Sequence-dependent synergistic inhibition of human glioma cell lines by combined temozolomide and miR-21 inhibitor gene therapy. Mol Pharm. 2012;9:2636-45 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that both the sequence and the timing of administration are crucial in glioma combination therapy. ..
- Zhang C, Wang G, Kang C, Du Y, Pu P. [Up-regulation of p27(kip1) by miR-221/222 antisense oligonucleotides enhances the radiosensitivity of U251 glioblastoma]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2009;26:634-8 pubmed publisher..The expression of p27(kip1) was up regulated in the anti-miR-221/222 group revealed by Western blot analysis. Anti-miR-221/222 may enhance the radiosensitivity of U251 human glioblastoma through upregulation of p27(kip1). ..
- Wang C, Zheng X, Shen C, Shi Y. MicroRNA-203 suppresses cell proliferation and migration by targeting BIRC5 and LASP1 in human triple-negative breast cancer cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2012;31:58 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that miR-203 may function as a tumor suppressor in TNBC cells. Thus, miR-203 could be a potential therapeutic target for this disease. ..
- Tian R, Wang X, Hou L, Jia W, Yang Q, Li Y, et al. MicroRNA-372 is down-regulated and targets cyclin-dependent kinase 2 (CDK2) and cyclin A1 in human cervical cancer, which may contribute to tumorigenesis. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:25556-63 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings indicate that an anti-oncogenic role of miR-372 may be through control of cell growth and cell cycle progression by down-regulating the cell cycle genes CDK2 and cyclin A1. ..
- Zhang C, Kang C, You Y, Pu P, Yang W, Zhao P, et al. Co-suppression of miR-221/222 cluster suppresses human glioma cell growth by targeting p27kip1 in vitro and in vivo. Int J Oncol. 2009;34:1653-60 pubmed
- Liu R, Li J, Teng Z, Zhang Z, Xu Y. Overexpressed microRNA-182 promotes proliferation and invasion in prostate cancer PC-3 cells by down-regulating N-myc downstream regulated gene 1 (NDRG1). PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68982 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that miR-182 plays an important role in the proliferation of human prostate cancer cells by directly suppressing the tumor supressor gene NDRG1. We uncovered a new epigenetic regulation of NDRG1. ..
- Jia L, Xi Q, Wang H, Zhang Z, Liu H, Cheng Y, et al. miR-142-5p regulates tumor cell PD-L1 expression and enhances anti-tumor immunity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;488:425-431 pubmed publisher..Our results identify a novel mechanism by which PD-L1 is regulated by miR-142-5p and overexpression of miR-142-5p could enhance the anti-tumor immunity. ..
- Wang X, Tian L, Wu H, Jiang X, Du L, Zhang H, et al. Expression of miRNA-130a in nonsmall cell lung cancer. Am J Med Sci. 2010;340:385-8 pubmed publisher..Multivariate Cox regression analysis showed that miRNA-130a was an independent prognostic factor for patients with NSCLC. Together, these data suggest that miRNA-130a may comprise a potential novel prognostic marker for this disease. ..
- Sun W, Shen W, Yang S, Hu F, Li H, Zhu T. miR-223 and miR-142 attenuate hematopoietic cell proliferation, and miR-223 positively regulates miR-142 through LMO2 isoforms and CEBP-?. Cell Res. 2010;20:1158-69 pubmed publisher..These results reveal a novel miR-223--CEBP-?--LMO2--miR-142 regulatory pathway, which has pivotal functions in hematopoiesis. ..
- Li Y, Liu D, Zheng C, Zheng S, Liu M, Li X, et al. miR-200a modulate HUVECs viability and migration. IUBMB Life. 2011;63:553-9 pubmed publisher..MiR-200a can directly bind to THBS1 3'UTR and negatively regulate THBS1 expression. The identification of endothelial cells (ECs) related miRNA and its target gene may gain new insight into the mechanism of angiogenesis. ..
- Chen L, Han L, Zhang K, Shi Z, Zhang J, Zhang A, et al. VHL regulates the effects of miR-23b on glioma survival and invasion via suppression of HIF-1?/VEGF and ?-catenin/Tcf-4 signaling. Neuro Oncol. 2012;14:1026-36 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we demonstrated that downregulation of miR-23b suppressed tumor survival through targeting VHL, leading to the inhibition of ?-catenin/Tcf-4 and HIF-1?/VEGF signaling pathways. ..
- Zang M, Li F, An G, Xie Z, Li C, Yu Z, et al. [Regulation of miRNA-15a/-16 expression on the drug resistance of myeloma cells]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:1100-3 pubmed..BMSCs suppress the proliferation of myeloma cells and regulate the drug sensitivity of myeloma cells through the inhibited expression of miRNA-15a/-16. IL-6 plays a pivotal role in the occurrence of drug resistance. ..
- Kong W, Bai R, Liu T, Cai C, Liu M, Li X, et al. MicroRNA-182 targets cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 1 and suppresses cell growth in human gastric adenocarcinoma. FEBS J. 2012;279:1252-60 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that miR-182 targets the CREB1 gene and suppresses gastric adenocarcinoma cell growth, suggesting that miR-182 shows tumor-suppressive activity in human gastric cancer. ..
- Cui M, Wang Y, Sun B, Xiao Z, Ye L, Zhang X. MiR-205 modulates abnormal lipid metabolism of hepatoma cells via targeting acyl-CoA synthetase long-chain family member 1 (ACSL1) mRNA. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;444:270-5 pubmed publisher..Our finding provides new insights into the dysregulation of lipid metabolism in HCC mediated by miR-205 targeting ACSL1 mRNA. ..
- Hu Y, Li K, Asaduzzaman M, Cuella R, Shi H, Raguz S, et al. MiR-106b~25 cluster regulates multidrug resistance in an ABC transporter-independent manner via downregulation of EP300. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:1170-8 pubmed publisher..Thus, miR-106b~25 cluster controls transporter-independent MDR by apoptosis evasion via downregulation of EP300. ..
- Cao M, Hou D, Liang H, Gong F, Wang Y, Yan X, et al. miR-150 promotes the proliferation and migration of lung cancer cells by targeting SRC kinase signalling inhibitor 1. Eur J Cancer. 2014;50:1013-24 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provide the first clues regarding the role of miR-150 as an oncogene in lung cancer through the inhibition of SRCIN1 translation. ..
- Liu F, You X, Chi X, Wang T, Ye L, Niu J, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein mutant HBx?127 promotes proliferation of hepatoma cells through up-regulating miR-215 targeting PTPRT. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;444:128-34 pubmed publisher..Our finding provides new insights into the mechanism of HBx mutant HBx?127 in promotion of proliferation of hepatoma cells. ..
- Wang Y, Gao X, Wei F, Zhang X, Yu J, Zhao H, et al. Diagnostic and prognostic value of circulating miR-21 for cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Gene. 2014;533:389-97 pubmed publisher..77 [95% CI: 2.65-12.52]). Our findings suggest that circulating miR-21 may not suitable to be a diagnostic biomarker, but it has a prognostic value in patients with cancer. ..
- Liu R, Diao C, Zhang Y, Wu N, Wan H, Nong X, et al. miR-371-5p down-regulates pre mRNA processing factor 4 homolog B (PRPF4B) and facilitates the G1/S transition in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Cancer Lett. 2013;335:351-60 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, contrary to PRPF4B, miR-371 was up-regulated in HCC tissues. Collectively, we highlight the significance of miR-371-5p and PRPF4B in cell cycle progression and hepatocarcinogenesis. ..
- Duan L, Hao X, Liu Z, Zhang Y, Zhang G. MiR-129-5p is down-regulated and involved in the growth, apoptosis and migration of medullary thyroid carcinoma cells through targeting RET. FEBS Lett. 2014;588:1644-51 pubmed publisher..These findings give new clues for understanding MTC carcinogenesis and may help in developing a therapeutic approach for the treatment of RET-activated MTC. ..
- Qiang R, Wang F, Shi L, Liu M, Chen S, Wan H, et al. Plexin-B1 is a target of miR-214 in cervical cancer and promotes the growth and invasion of HeLa cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2011;43:632-41 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that plexin-B1, a target of miR-214, may function as an oncogene in human cervical cancer HeLa cells. ..
- Liang S, Chen L, Huang H, Zhi D. The experimental study of miRNA in pituitary adenomas. Turk Neurosurg. 2013;23:721-7 pubmed publisher..The most strongly differentially expressed genes were miR-124a and miR-31 in non-functioning pituitary adenomas, and miR-10b and miR-503 in gonadotropin-secreting pituitary adenomas. ..
- Zhang H, Su Y, Xu F, Kong J, Yu H, Qian B. Circulating microRNAs in relation to EGFR status and survival of lung adenocarcinoma in female non-smokers. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e81408 pubmed publisher..Lung adenocarcinoma is considered a unique disease for Asian female non-smokers. We investigated whether plasma microRNA (miRNA) expression profiles are different by the EGFR status and are associated with survival outcomes of the patients...
- Huang F, Qin J, Reidys C, Stadler P. Target prediction and a statistical sampling algorithm for RNA-RNA interaction. Bioinformatics. 2010;26:175-81 pubmed publisher..The source code of rip2 can be downloaded from http://www.combinatorics.cn/cbpc/rip.html and http://www.bioinf.uni-leipzig.de/Software/rip.html. Supplementary data are available at Bioinformatics online. ..
- Liu M, Wu H, Liu T, Li Y, Wang F, Wan H, et al. Regulation of the cell cycle gene, BTG2, by miR-21 in human laryngeal carcinoma. Cell Res. 2009;19:828-37 pubmed publisher..The identification of the oncogenic miR-21 and its target gene, BTG2, in laryngeal carcinoma is potentially valuable for cancer diagnosis and therapy. ..
- Cui M, Xiao Z, Sun B, Wang Y, Zheng M, Ye L, et al. Involvement of cholesterol in hepatitis B virus X protein-induced abnormal lipid metabolism of hepatoma cells via up-regulating miR-205-targeted ACSL4. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;445:651-5 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that miR-205 is able to target ACSL4 mRNA. The HBx-depressed miR-205 is responsible for the abnormal lipid metabolism through accumulating cholesterol in hepatoma cells. ..