Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Publications465 found, 100 shown here
- Zhou F, Xue Z, Wang J. Antihypertensive effects of silk fibroin hydrolysate by alcalase and purification of an ACE inhibitory dipeptide. J Agric Food Chem. 2010;58:6735-40 pubmed publisher..2 Da and Gly-Tyr, respectively, by LC-ESI/MS. The results of this study suggest that silk fibroin byproducts have the possibility to become an effective source for ACE inhibitory peptides. ..
- Wang X, Tian L, Wu H, Jiang X, Du L, Zhang H, et al. Expression of miRNA-130a in nonsmall cell lung cancer. Am J Med Sci. 2010;340:385-8 pubmed publisher..Multivariate Cox regression analysis showed that miRNA-130a was an independent prognostic factor for patients with NSCLC. Together, these data suggest that miRNA-130a may comprise a potential novel prognostic marker for this disease. ..
- Tian K, Yang S, Ren Q, Han Z, Lu S, Ma F, et al. p38 MAPK contributes to the growth inhibition of leukemic tumor cells mediated by human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2010;26:799-808 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings indicate that p38 MAPK is critical for the growth inhibitory effect of UC-MSCs on leukemic tumor cells. ..
- Yang J, Yang S, Yuan Y. Integrated investigation of lipidome and related signaling pathways uncovers molecular mechanisms of tetramethylpyrazine and butylidenephthalide protecting endothelial cells under oxidative stress. Mol Biosyst. 2012;8:1789-97 pubmed publisher..The current work suggests that the interaction of the lipidome and phospholipases can serve as a promising therapeutic target in oxidatively stressed ECs. ..
- Xuan C, Wang Q, Han X, Duan Y, Li L, Shi L, et al. RBB, a novel transcription repressor, represses the transcription of HDM2 oncogene. Oncogene. 2013;32:3711-21 pubmed publisher..Significantly, we showed that RBB suppresses cell proliferation and sensitizes cells to DNA damage-induced apoptosis. Our data indicate that RBB is a novel transcriptional repressor and an important regulator of p53 pathway. ..
- Du X, Li X, Li L, Xu Y, Feng Y. The detection of ESR1/PGR/ERBB2 mRNA levels by RT-QPCR: a better approach for subtyping breast cancer and predicting prognosis. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2013;138:59-67 pubmed publisher..008) but not for those determined by their protein status. Taken together, our results suggest that the detection of ESR1/PGR/ERBB2 mRNA levels by RT-QPCR is a better approach for subtyping breast cancer and predicting the prognosis. ..
- Cao X, Zhang W, Cao W, Liu B, Zhang F, Zhao H, et al. Aquaporin3 is required for FGF-2-induced migration of human breast cancers. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e56735 pubmed publisher..Our findings also suggest the importance of FGFR-PI3K and FGFR-ERK signaling in FGF-2-induced AQP3 expression. In summary, our findings suggest a novel function of AQP3 in cell migration and metastasis of breast cancers. ..
- Ma L, Chen H, Dong P, Lu X. Anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities of extracts and compounds from the mushroom Inonotus obliquus. Food Chem. 2013;139:503-8 pubmed publisher..The results obtained in this work might contribute to understanding the biological activity of mushroom I. obliquus for food and drug application. ..
- Zhang X, Zhang F, Guo L, Wang Y, Zhang P, Wang R, et al. Interactome analysis reveals that C1QBP (complement component 1, q subcomponent binding protein) is associated with cancer cell chemotaxis and metastasis. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2013;12:3199-209 pubmed publisher..In summary, C1QBP was identified as a novel regulator of cancer metastasis that may serve as a therapeutic target for breast cancer treatment. ..
- Zhang Q, Wang D, Zheng Q, Zheng Y, Wang H, Xu Y, et al. Joint effects of urinary arsenic methylation capacity with potential modifiers on arsenicosis: a cross-sectional study from an endemic arsenism area in Huhhot Basin, northern China. Environ Res. 2014;132:281-9 pubmed publisher..The findings of the present study suggest that a lower arsenic methylation capacity was associated with arsenicosis and that certain risk factors may enhance the risk of arsenic-induced skin lesions. ..
- Oche B, Chen L, Ma Y, Yang Y, Li C, Geng X, et al. Cryptotanshinone and wogonin up-regulate eNOS in vascular endothelial cells via ER? and down-regulate iNOS in LPS stimulated vascular smooth muscle cells via ER?. Arch Pharm Res. 2016;39:249-258 pubmed publisher..It can be employed as a basis for evaluating the beneficial effects of phytoestrogens in the treatment of patients at risk of cardiovascular disease. ..
- Zhang C, An T, Wang D, Wan G, Zhang M, Wang H, et al. Stepwise pH-responsive nanoparticles containing charge-reversible pullulan-based shells and poly(Î²-amino ester)/poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) cores as carriers of anticancer drugs for combination therapy on hepatocellular carcinoma. J Control Release. 2016;226:193-204 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this novel nanoparticle system is a promising candidate as carrier for drugs against HCC. ..
- Hu F, Guo Y, Zhu D, Wang F, Jiang X, Xu Y, et al. Resistance trends among clinical isolates in China reported from CHINET surveillance of bacterial resistance, 2005-2014. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2016;22 Suppl 1:S9-14 pubmed publisher..6% in 2014 was observed for Staphylococcus aureus. Carbapenem resistance rates in K. pneumoniae and A. baumannii in China are high. Our results indicate the importance of bacterial surveillance studies. ..
- Liu G, Zhang F, Hu Y, Jiang Y, Gong Z, Liu S, et al. Multiple sclerosis risk pathways differ in Caucasian and Chinese populations. J Neuroimmunol. 2017;307:63-68 pubmed publisher..Our results provide clinically useful clues about the link between these risk genes and MS susceptibility in the Chinese population. ..
- Sun Q, Lin G, Li L, Jin X, Huang L, Zhang G, et al. Discovery of Potent and Selective Inhibitors of Cdc2-Like Kinase 1 (CLK1) as a New Class of Autophagy Inducers. J Med Chem. 2017;60:6337-6352 pubmed publisher..Collectively, due to its potency and selectivity, compound 25 could be used as a chemical probe or agent in future mechanism-of-action or autophagy-related disease therapy studies. ..
- Ma Y, Zhang X, Cheng C, Xu Q, Di H, Zhao J, et al. Leukoencephalopathy with calcifications and cysts: A case report. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7597 pubmed publisher..LCC can be found at any age. A young age seems to be associated with severer symptoms. The clinical manifestations can be variable and aggressive. The potential pathogenic basis still needs further research. ..
- Feng B, Lei J, Chu Y. [Gene diagnosis of familial erythroleukemia at the early stage of leukomogenesis]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 1991;30:350-3, 382-3 pubmed..The etiological significance of the rearrangement of c-erbB/c-erbA in leukomogenesis was discussed. ..
- Cui Y, Zhao K, Wang L, Wang Q, Zhang W, Chen W, et al. [A study of PDE6B gene mutation and phenotype in Chinese cases with retinitis pigmentosa]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 2003;39:28-32 pubmed..This gene mutation associated with rod deterioration and RP. Several DNA variants were found in introns of PDE6B gene in national population. ..
- Zheng J, Ma Z, Sun H. [A heterozygous transversion of connexin 50 in a family with congenital nuclear cataract in the northeast of China]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2005;22:76-8 pubmed..Furthermore, this study confirmed that GJA8 plays a vital role in the maintenance of human lens transparency. ..
- Li Q, Gao C, Juzi J, Hao X. Analysis of 82 cases of retroperitoneal schwannoma. ANZ J Surg. 2007;77:237-40 pubmed..The aim of the study was to improve the diagnosis and treatment of retroperitoneal schwannoma by analysing clinical manifestations and postoperative course of this rare disease...
- Liu H, Wang M, Li M, Wang D, Rao Q, Wang Y, et al. Expression and role of DJ-1 in leukemia. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2008;375:477-83 pubmed publisher..Thus, DJ-1 might be involved in leukemogesis through regulating cell growth, proliferation, and apoptosis. It could be a potential therapeutic target for leukemia. ..
- Zhang L, Song A, Wang Z, Lu Y. [Effects of the needling method for regulating kidney and smoothing liver on endocrine and immune functions in the patient with hyperplasia of mammary glands]. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2008;28:648-52 pubmed..To probe into a better acupoint association for treatment of hyperplasia of mammary glands and the mechanism...
- Liu Y, Song S, Wang H. [A clinical study of the serum vascular endothelial growth factor in patients with severe sepsis]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2009;21:172-4 pubmed..The VEGF levels lowered along with the course of the disease in survival group, but it lowers inconspicuously in death group. VEGF levels can reflect the severity of sepsis in certain degree. ..
- Zhao X, Chen W, Yang Z, Li J, Zhang S, Tian L. Selection and affinity maturation of human antibodies against rabies virus from a scFv gene library using ribosome display. J Biotechnol. 2009;144:253-8 pubmed publisher..Ribosome display technology is a robust tool for rapid isolation of human antibody fragments, and has exceptional strength in affinity maturation and molecular evolution in vitro. ..
- Zhou X, Ren Y, Moore L, Mei M, You Y, Xu P, et al. Downregulation of miR-21 inhibits EGFR pathway and suppresses the growth of human glioblastoma cells independent of PTEN status. Lab Invest. 2010;90:144-55 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our studies provide evidence that miR-21 may serve as a novel therapeutic target for malignant gliomas independent of PTEN status. ..
- Zhao H, Du W, Wang D, Gu D, Xue F, Ge J, et al. The expression of IFN-gamma, IL-4, Foxp3 and perforin genes are not correlated with DNA methylation status in patients with immune thrombocytopenic purpura. Platelets. 2010;21:137-43 pubmed publisher..0376) and that of IFN-gamma were relatively higher (p = 0.0582) in ITP, we did not find the negative correlation between the expression of those genes and the methylation of their promoters. ..
- Xu Y, Meng H, Li C, Hao M, Wang Y, Yu Z, et al. Umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells isolated by a novel explantation technique can differentiate into functional endothelial cells and promote revascularization. Stem Cells Dev. 2010;19:1511-22 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, UC-MSCs isolated by novel yet simple explantation technique are well suited for application in the development of novel stem cell-based revascularization therapies. ..
- Deng J, Liang H, Sun D, Wang D, Pan Y. Suitability of 7th UICC N stage for predicting the overall survival of gastric cancer patients after curative resection in China. Ann Surg Oncol. 2010;17:1259-66 pubmed publisher..The 7th UICC N stage appears to provide a reliable prognostic category of MLNC of gastric cancer than the 5th/6th UICC N stage, and it is the efficiently prognostic indicator of gastric cancer after curative surgery. ..
- Zhang D, Zhang Y, Nie H, Zhang R, Cui J, Cheng Y, et al. [Protective effects of new compound codonopsis tablets against acute mountain sickness]. Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi. 2010;26:148-52 pubmed..New compound codonopsis tablets have an obvious effect on prevention and treatment of acute mountain sickness. ..
- Zhang J, van Aartsen J, Jiang X, Shao Y, Tai C, He X, et al. Expansion of the known Klebsiella pneumoniae species gene pool by characterization of novel alien DNA islands integrated into tmRNA gene sites. J Microbiol Methods. 2011;84:283-9 pubmed publisher..Large-scale investigation of the content of tRNA/tmRNA hotspots will be useful to identify and/or survey accessory sequences dispersed amongst hundreds to thousands of members of many key bacterial species. ..
- Liu R, Li G, Cui X, Zhang D, Yang Q, Mu X, et al. Methodological evaluation and comparison of five urinary albumin measurements. J Clin Lab Anal. 2011;25:324-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, accurate and precise measurement of urinary albumin is critical. However, there are no reference measurement procedures and reference materials for urinary albumin...
- Zhang J, Gu L, Zhao L, Zhang X, Qiu L, Li Z. Expression level of novel tumor suppressor gene FATS is associated with the outcome of node positive breast cancer. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:2894-8 pubmed..FATS is involved in the carcinogenesis and development of breast cancer and could be a potential biomarker and prognostic factor for breast cancer therapy. ..
- Zhu H, Wang Q, Wen L, Xu J, Shao Z, Chen M, et al. Development of a multiplex PCR assay for detection and genogrouping of Neisseria meningitidis. J Clin Microbiol. 2012;50:46-51 pubmed publisher..meningitidis serogroups. This multiplex PCR-based assay may have use for the clinical diagnosis and epidemiological surveillance of N. meningitidis. ..
- Zhang J, Wider B, Shang H, Li X, Ernst E. Quality of herbal medicines: challenges and solutions. Complement Ther Med. 2012;20:100-6 pubmed publisher..Through the use of modern analytical methods and pharmaceutical techniques, previously unsolved internal issues have become solvable. Standard herbal products can be manufactured from the standard herbal extracts. ..
- Dong S, Cui Y, Zhong R, Liang D, Liu Y, Wang Y, et al. Decreased expression of retinoblastoma protein-interacting zinc-finger gene 1 in human esophageal squamous cell cancer by DNA methylation. Clin Lab. 2012;58:41-51 pubmed..Their determination may offer guidance for selecting appropriate diagnoses and treatments. RIZ1 may be a potential tumor suppressor in human ESCC. ..
- Zang M, Li F, An G, Xie Z, Li C, Yu Z, et al. [Regulation of miRNA-15a/-16 expression on the drug resistance of myeloma cells]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:1100-3 pubmed..BMSCs suppress the proliferation of myeloma cells and regulate the drug sensitivity of myeloma cells through the inhibited expression of miRNA-15a/-16. IL-6 plays a pivotal role in the occurrence of drug resistance. ..
- Zhao G, Yang Y, Tang Y, Han R, Sun Y. Reduced expression of vasohibin-1 is associated with clinicopathological features in renal cell carcinoma. Med Oncol. 2012;29:3325-34 pubmed publisher..Based on our findings and the knowledge of other angiogenesis inhibitors, we postulate that VASH1 would potentially be a biomarker and a candidate for molecular targeted therapy for patients with RCC in the future. ..
- Zhao F, Pan X, Zhao K, Zhao C. Two novel mutations of fibrillin-1 gene correlate with different phenotypes of Marfan syndrome in Chinese families. Mol Vis. 2013;19:751-8 pubmed..To identify the causative mutations in two Chinese families with autosomal dominant Marfan syndrome and to describe the associated phenotypes...
- Liu F, Niu Y, Liu N, Zhang W, Wang S, Liu H, et al. [Expression of vacuole membrane protein 1 and its prognostic value in invasive ductal carcinoma of the breast]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2013;42:86-9 pubmed publisher..The detection of Vmp1 in IDC may be helpful for prognosis prediction; the patients with Vmp1 expression may have a better prognosis. ..
- Zheng L, Zhu K, Jiao H, Zhao Z, Zhang L, Liu M, et al. PTHrP expression in human MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells is critical for tumor growth and survival and osteoblast inhibition. Int J Biol Sci. 2013;9:830-41 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these studies suggest that targeting PTHrP expression in the tumor cells could be a potential therapeutic strategy for breast cancers, especially those with skeletal metastases. ..
- Hao G, Zuo Y, Yang S, Chen Q, Zhang Y, Yin C, et al. Computational Discovery of Potent and Bioselective Protoporphyrinogen IX Oxidase Inhibitor via Fragment Deconstruction Analysis. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:5581-5588 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first bioselective inhibitor targeting the tetrapyrrole biosynthesis pathway. In addition, the candidate showed excellent in vivo bioactivity and much better safety toward humans. ..
- Liu Z, Xiao X, Fan F, Sun Y, Li Y, Yang F. Experimental study on the new significant function domains of KCHIP1 protein. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2005;57:346-8 pubmed..These observations indicate that KCHIP1 protein has a myristoylation motif mediating the interaction between KCHIP1 protein and membrane. ..
- Yang Z, Zhu L, Wang P. [Diagnosis and surgical treatment of 48 cases of parathyroid adenoma and parathyroid carcinoma]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2006;28:625-7 pubmed..Accompanied by intraoperative pathological examination, unilateral neck exploration is an acceptable approach for patients with definitely preoperative confirmed adenoma localization. ..
- Xuan C, Qiao W, Gao J, Liu M, Zhang X, Cao Y, et al. Regulation of microtubule assembly and stability by the transactivator of transcription protein of Jembrana disease virus. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:28800-6 pubmed..These results not only identify Jtat as an important viral regulator of microtubule dynamics but also indicate that Jtat-induced apoptosis might contribute to Jembrana disease pathogenesis...
- Zhao H, Gao F, Tanikawa Y, Yamada Y. Time-resolved diffuse optical tomography and its application to in vitro and in vivo imaging. J Biomed Opt. 2007;12:062107 pubmed publisher..Finally, in vitro and in vivo imaging examples are illustrated for validating the capibility of TR-DOT to provide not only the anatomical but also the physiological information of the objects. ..
- Xu J, Guo Y, Li X, Wei K, Zhao X. Cytotoxic sesquiterpenoids from the ethanol extract of fruits of Celastrus orbiculatus. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008;117:175-7 pubmed publisher..To investigate the cytotoxic compounds against human melanoma A375-S2 and human cervical carcinoma Hela cell lines from the fruits of Celastrus orbiculatus...
- Gao F, Zhao H, Tanikawa Y, Yamada Y. A linear, featured-data scheme for image reconstruction in time-domain fluorescence molecular tomography. Opt Express. 2006;14:7109-24 pubmed
- Liu X, Liu Y, Shi X, Wang Y, Geng Y, Wang J. Number of and distance between response elements in Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus ORF57 promoter influence its activation by replication and transcription activator and its repression by interferon regulatory factor 7. Arch Virol. 2010;155:361-6 pubmed publisher..Alteration of the distance between the RBP-Jkappa site and RRE2 modulated responsiveness to RTA and IRF-7. These results will help to elucidate the precise regulation of viral gene expression. ..
- Wang Y, Niu X, Qu Y, Wu J, Zhu Y, Sun W, et al. Autocrine production of interleukin-6 confers cisplatin and paclitaxel resistance in ovarian cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2010;295:110-23 pubmed publisher..Therefore, modulation of IL-6 expression or its related signaling pathway may be a promising strategy of treatment for drug-resistant ovarian cancer. ..
- Huang W, Wang W, Wang P, Tian Q, Zhang C, Wang C, et al. Glycyrrhetinic acid-modified poly(ethylene glycol)-b-poly(gamma-benzyl l-glutamate) micelles for liver targeting therapy. Acta Biomater. 2010;6:3927-35 pubmed publisher..The cytotoxicity of DOX/GA-PEG-PBLG micelles (IC(50) 47 ngml(-1)) was much higher than that of free DOX (IC(50) 90 ngml(-1)). These results indicate that GA-modified micelles have great potential in liver targeting therapy. ..
- Zhang W, Yao Z, Zhang Y, Zhang X, Takaishi Y, Duan H. Immunosuppressive sesquiterpenes from Buddleja daviddi. Planta Med. 2010;76:1882-7 pubmed publisher..The structures were elucidated by spectroscopic methods. Compounds 8-11, 14, 16, 17, and 20 showed significant immunosuppressive activities, and 8-11 and 14 were cytotoxic on HeLa and L929 cell lines...
- Zhang G, Li Y, Zheng S, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. Suppression of hepatitis B virus replication by microRNA-199a-3p and microRNA-210. Antiviral Res. 2010;88:169-75 pubmed publisher..2.15 cells compared to HepG2 cells may play a role in regulating HBV replication and maintenance of a suitable level of virion production in persistent infection by targeting crucial HBV genes. ..
- Wang Z, Huang Y, Li S, Xu H, Linder M, Qiao M. Hydrophilic modification of polystyrene with hydrophobin for time-resolved immunofluorometric assay. Biosens Bioelectron. 2010;26:1074-9 pubmed publisher..This present method for modifying polystyrene is simple without severe chemical treatment and may have wide applicability to functionalize other supports for immobilizing biomolecules. ..
- Zhang L, Zhu X, Chen X, Chen Y, Zou Y. The role of standard-dose cytarabine in children with acute promyelocytic leukemia: a single-center experience. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2011;33:e46-50 pubmed publisher..614), there was a 12% higher disease-free survival rate for group I. Standard-dose Ara-C might play some role in the consolidation treatment of children suffering from APL. ..
- Deng J, Liang H, Wang D, Sun D, Pan Y, Liu Y. Investigation of the recurrence patterns of gastric cancer following a curative resection. Surg Today. 2011;41:210-5 pubmed publisher..Each recurrence pattern is associated with specific clinicopathological factors. ..
- Li Q, Wang L, Lin Y, Chang G, Li H, Jin W, et al. Nuclear accumulation of calcineurin B homologous protein 2 (CHP2) results in enhanced proliferation of tumor cells. Genes Cells. 2011;16:416-26 pubmed publisher..Together, these results show that calcium and NES control the subcellular distribution of CHP2 and then distinctively regulate cell proliferation. ..
- Kong G, Zhang J, Zhang S, Shan C, Ye L, Zhang X. Upregulated microRNA-29a by hepatitis B virus X protein enhances hepatoma cell migration by targeting PTEN in cell culture model. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19518 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that miR-29a is involved in the regulation of migration of hepatoma cells mediated by HBx through PTEN in cell culture model. ..
- Xuan C, Bai X, Gao G, Yang Q, He G. Association between polymorphism of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T and risk of myocardial infarction: a meta-analysis for 8,140 cases and 10,522 controls. Arch Med Res. 2011;42:677-85 pubmed publisher..The effect of the variants on the expression levels and the possible functional role of the variants in MI should be addressed in further studies. ..
- Duan Y, Chen Y, Hu W, Li X, Yang X, Zhou X, et al. Peroxisome Proliferator-activated receptor ? activation by ligands and dephosphorylation induces proprotein convertase subtilisin kexin type 9 and low density lipoprotein receptor expression. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:23667-77 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that although PPAR? activation increased PCSK9 expression, PPAR? activation induced LDLR and CYP7A1 expression that enhanced LDL cholesterol metabolism. ..
- Li Y, Li Y, Yang T, Wei S, Wang J, Wang M, et al. Clinical significance of EML4-ALK fusion gene and association with EGFR and KRAS gene mutations in 208 Chinese patients with non-small cell lung cancer. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e52093 pubmed publisher..There was intratumor heterogeneity of ALK rearrangement in primary carcinomas and at metastatic sites. ..
- Ma J, He Z, Ma J, Li W, Sun G. Downregulation of protocadherin-10 expression correlates with malignant behaviour and poor prognosis in human bladder cancer. J Int Med Res. 2013;41:38-47 pubmed publisher..571. Downregulated PCDH10 levels correlated with malignant behaviour and poor overall survival in patients with bladder cancer. Downregulated PCDH10 levels might be useful as a prognostic biomarker for bladder cancer. ..
- Ren L, Wang X, Dong Z, Liu J, Zhang S. Bone metastasis from breast cancer involves elevated IL-11 expression and the gp130/STAT3 pathway. Med Oncol. 2013;30:634 pubmed publisher..DNA-binding activity of AP-1 was significantly higher in the MBC-B group than in the PBC group. These data suggest that IL-11 is associated with bone metastasis and may be of value for predicting bone metastasis from breast cancer. ..
- Liu J, Wan Y, Wang Z, Qi Y, Qu P, Liu Y. Perfusion and diffusion characteristics of endometrial malignancy based on intravoxel incoherent motion MRI at 3.0 T: comparison with normal endometrium. Acta Radiol. 2016;57:1140-8 pubmed publisher..542â€‰Ã—â€‰10(-3) mm(2)/s could diagnose EM (AUC 0.786-0.961). EM has distinctive IVIM perfusion and diffusion characteristics with promising potential for earlier non-invasive diagnosis. ..
- Li M, Gao M, Fu Y, Chen C, Meng X, Fan A, et al. Acetal-linked polymeric prodrug micelles for enhanced curcumin delivery. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2016;140:11-18 pubmed publisher..0 Â± 17.8(Î¼M), but the polymer residue showed no cytotoxicity upon drug release. The acetal-linked micellar nanocarrier could be a useful addition to the spectrum of currently available stimuli-responsive curcumin nano-formulations. ..
- Lu Y, Li F, Xu T, Sun J. Tetrandrine prevents multidrug resistance in the osteosarcoma cell line, U-2OS, by preventing Pgp overexpression through the inhibition of NF-?B signaling. Int J Mol Med. 2017;39:993-1000 pubmed publisher..On the whole, our findings suggest that TET prevents paclitaxel-induced MDR by inhibiting Pgp overexpression through a mechanism that may involve the inhibition of NF-?B signaling in osteosarcoma. ..
- Xue Z, Zhang Q, Yu W, Wen H, Hou X, Li D, et al. Potential Lipid-Lowering Mechanisms of Biochanin A. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:3842-3850 pubmed publisher..Moreover, molecular docking of BCA on cholesterol ester transfer protein (CETP) (Asn24 and Thr27 at the N-terminal; Ala274 and Phe270 at the C-terminal) gave new insights into the role of BCA in preventing cholesterol ester transport. ..
- Xing W, Li M, Zhang F, Ma X, Long J, Zhou H. The conformation change and tumor suppressor role of Merlin are both independent of Serine 518 phosphorylation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:46-51 pubmed publisher..Collectively, we provide for the first time in vivo evidence that the function of Merlin, as a tumor suppressor is independent of its conformational change. ..
- Li G, Song Y, Wu K, Lin Y, Cao Z, Zheng G. Clone and expression of mutant M-CSF and its receptor from human leukemic cell line J6-1. Leuk Res. 2002;26:377-82 pubmed..COS-7 cells transfected with MAF-J6-1-R show obvious protein tyrosine kinase (PTK) activity. Our present work shows that MAF-J6-1 and its receptor are mutations of M-CSF and its receptor. ..
- Zhang L, Zhao H, Sun A, Lu S, Liu B, Tang F, et al. Early down-regulation of Bcl-xL expression during megakaryocytic differentiation of thrombopoietin-induced CD34+ bone marrow cells in essential thrombocythemia. Haematologica. 2004;89:1199-206 pubmed..1+/-13.0%).] These results demonstrate that Bcl-xL is down-regulated early during in vitro differentiation of megakaryocytes from ET patients; this might reflect an early entry of megakaryocytes into a degenerating mature stage. ..
- Zhou Z, Yin J, Dou Z, Tang J, Zhang C, Cao Y. The calponin homology domain of Vav1 associates with calmodulin and is prerequisite to T cell antigen receptor-induced calcium release in Jurkat T lymphocytes. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:23737-44 pubmed..This study unveiled a mechanism by which the Vav1 CH domain is involved in calcium signaling and provides insight into our understanding of the role of Vav1 in T cell activation. ..
- Zhang B, Cao X, Liu Y, Cao W, Zhang F, Zhang S, et al. Tumor-derived matrix metalloproteinase-13 (MMP-13) correlates with poor prognoses of invasive breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 2008;8:83 pubmed publisher..MMP-13 may serve as an independent prognostic factor for invasive breast cancer patients. MMP-13 may be particularly useful as a prognostic marker when evaluated along with Her-2/neu and lymph node status. ..
- Jiang Y. Aquaporin-1 activity of plasma membrane affects HT20 colon cancer cell migration. IUBMB Life. 2009;61:1001-9 pubmed publisher..The results provided the direct evidence that aquaporin-mediated plasma membrane water permeability plays an important role in colon cancer cell migration and may be associated with colon cancer invasion and metastasis. ..
- Han L, Zhang A, Zhou X, Xu P, Wang G, Pu P, et al. Downregulation of Dicer enhances tumor cell proliferation and invasion. Int J Oncol. 2010;37:299-305 pubmed
- Liu J, Wang Y, Du Z. Radiofrequency ablation in the treatment of small hepatocellular carcinoma: a meta analysis. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:3450-6 pubmed..To evaluate survival and recurrence after radiofrequency ablation (RFA) for the treatment of small hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) using a meta-analysis...
- Cao W, Zhang L, Zhang B, Wang Y, Liu Z, Sun B. [Expression of SLP-2 protein in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma is associated with cancer invasion]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2010;32:830-3 pubmed..05). SLP-2 as a novel cancer-related gene may play an important role in tumorigenesis of ESCC. The overexpression of SLP-2 may be closely associated with the invasion of esophageal cancer. ..
- Yang J, Li D, Pan J, Zhu X. Snf1/AMPK protein kinase modulates cell wall integrity in the human pathogenic yeast cryptococcus neoformans. Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao. 2011;51:740-6 pubmed..C. neoformans SNF1 was essential for cell wall integrity that was likely responsible for normal adhesion of the cells to agar and resistance to heat. ..
- Wang Y, Chang Y, Chang Y, Cheng J, Li J, Wang T, et al. Serotonin transporter gene promoter region polymorphisms and serotonin transporter expression in the colonic mucosa of irritable bowel syndrome patients. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2012;24:560-5, e254-5 pubmed publisher..Polymorphism in the promoter region of the SERT gene can influence the expression of SERT mRNA and the levels of the SERT protein in the colonic mucosa, thereby playing a key role in motility-related symptoms of IBS patients. ..
- Chen L, Yang Q, Kong W, Liu T, Liu M, Li X, et al. MicroRNA-181b targets cAMP responsive element binding protein 1 in gastric adenocarcinomas. IUBMB Life. 2012;64:628-35 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that miR-181b may function as a tumor suppressor in gastric adenocarcinoma cells through negative regulation of CREB1. ..
- Zhang M, Ding Y, Xu C, Yang Y, Lian W, Zhan Y, et al. Erythroid differentiation-associated gene interacts with NPM1 (nucleophosmin/B23) and increases its protein stability, resisting cell apoptosis. FEBS J. 2012;279:2848-62 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that EDAG enhances the protein stability of NPM1 via binding to NPM1, which plays a critical role in the anti-apoptosis of leukaemia cells. ..
- Dang Q, Li Y, Gao L, Jin Z, Gou L. Six-month angiographic and one-year clinical outcomes of polymer free paclitaxel-eluting stent in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a comparison with permanent polymer sirolimus-eluting stent. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:3393-7 pubmed..000) at one year. The present study suggests that the safety and efficacy of PF-PES in the setting of STEMI are comparable to PP-SES. Further randomized trials with larger study populations are needed to get definite conclusions. ..
- Yan C, Li S, Li Z, Peng H, Yuan X, Jiang L, et al. Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells as vehicles of CD20-specific TRAIL fusion protein delivery: a double-target therapy against non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Mol Pharm. 2013;10:142-51 pubmed publisher..The treatment was tolerated well in mice, as no obvious toxicities were observed. Our study has suggested that scFvCD20-sTRAIL secreting HUMSCs is a novel and efficient therapeutic approach for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma...
- Xu S, De Veirman K, Evans H, Santini G, Vande Broek I, Leleu X, et al. Effect of the HDAC inhibitor vorinostat on the osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells in vitro and bone formation in vivo. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2013;34:699-709 pubmed publisher..Vorinostat, known as a potent anti-myeloma drug, stimulates MSC osteogenesis in vitro. With the optimized treatment regimen, any decrease in bone formation was not observed in vivo. ..