Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on cell movement in Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Locale: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
Topic: cell movement
- Wang X, Zhu Z, Su D, Lei T, Wu X, Fan Y, et al. Down-regulation of leucine zipper putative tumor suppressor 1 is associated with poor prognosis, increased cell motility and invasion, and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition characteristics in human breast carcinoma. Hum Pathol. 2011;42:1410-9 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition likely inhibits breast cancer metastasis by intervening in epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in breast cancer. ..
- Man S, Gao W, Yan Y, Liu Z, Liu C. Inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases related to metastasis by diosgenyl and pennogenyl saponins. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;137:1221-7 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, their combination might provide a potential therapeutic modality for metastasis. ..
- Zhang X, You X, Wang Q, Zhang T, Du Y, Lv N, et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein drives multiple cross-talk cascade loops involving NF-?B, 5-LOX, OPN and Capn4 to promote cell migration. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e31458 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that HBx drives multiple cross-talk cascade loops involving NF-?B, 5-LOX, OPN and Capn4 to promote cell migration. This finding provides new insight into the mechanism involving the promotion of cell migration by HBx. ..
- Lu Z, Dong R, Li D, Li W, Xu F, Geng Y, et al. SNAI1 overexpression induces stemness and promotes ovarian cancer cell invasion and metastasis. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:1587-91 pubmed publisher..It is suggested that SNAI1 may serve as a novel target for ovarian cancer prediction and therapy. ..
- Sun H, Cheng S, Tu Y, Li X, Zhang S. FoxQ1 promotes glioma cells proliferation and migration by regulating NRXN3 expression. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55693 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the ability of proliferation and migration is reduced in depleted FoxQ1 cells. FoxQ1 promotes glioma cell proliferation and migration by down-regulation of NRXN3 expression. ..
- Wang Y, Li S, Pan J, Che Y, Yin J, Zhao Q. Specific expression of the human voltage-gated proton channel Hv1 in highly metastatic breast cancer cells, promotes tumor progression and metastasis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;412:353-9 pubmed publisher..Our results strongly suggest that Hv1 regulates breast cancer intracellular pH and exacerbates the migratory ability of metastatic cells. ..
- Zhang B, Gu F, She C, Guo H, Li W, Niu R, et al. Reduction of Akt2 inhibits migration and invasion of glioma cells. Int J Cancer. 2009;125:585-95 pubmed publisher..All of these results indicate that Akt2 is a critical factor in gliomas invasion. This study identifies that Akt2 is a potentially antiinvasion target for therapeutic intervention in gliomas. ..
- Zhang W, Yan H. Dysfunction of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in type 1 diabetic rats with diabetic retinopathy. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2013;251:1123-31 pubmed publisher..Significantly raised EPC numbers during DR formation and progression were also found. The reduced numbers and impaired function of circulating EPC may contribute to the pathogenesis of DR in T1DM rats. ..
- Shi J, Ge M, Lu S, Li X, Shao Y, Huang J, et al. Intrinsic impairment of CD4(+)CD25(+) regulatory T cells in acquired aplastic anemia. Blood. 2012;120:1624-32 pubmed publisher..Our study provided powerful evidence that impairment of Tregs played a critical role in the pathophysiology of AA. Thus, patients with AA might greatly benefit from a Treg-oriented immunosuppressive strategy. ..
- Li J, Sun X, Wang Z, Chen L, Li D, Zhou J, et al. Regulation of vascular endothelial cell polarization and migration by Hsp70/Hsp90-organizing protein. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e36389 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate HOP as a novel regulator of angiogenesis that functions through promoting vascular endothelial cell polarization and migration. ..
- Luo Y, Zhou X, Ji W, Sun H, Lu R, Jiang T, et al. [Inhibitory effect of NaV1.9 gene silencing on proliferation, phagocytosis and migration in RAW264.7 cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013;29:225-8 pubmed..05). In the stable NaV1.9-deficient cells we successfully constructed, proliferation, phagocytosis and migration were obviously inhibited. ..
- Han Z, Yang Z, Chi Y, Zhang L, Wang Y, Ji Y, et al. MicroRNA-124 suppresses breast cancer cell growth and motility by targeting CD151. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;31:823-32 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight an important role of miR-124 in the regulation of invasion and metastasis by breast cancer cells and suggest a potential application for miR-124 in breast cancer treatment. ..
- Cao X, Zhang W, Cao W, Liu B, Zhang F, Zhao H, et al. Aquaporin3 is required for FGF-2-induced migration of human breast cancers. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e56735 pubmed publisher..Our findings also suggest the importance of FGFR-PI3K and FGFR-ERK signaling in FGF-2-induced AQP3 expression. In summary, our findings suggest a novel function of AQP3 in cell migration and metastasis of breast cancers. ..
- Pu P, Kang C, Li J, Jiang H. Antisense and dominant-negative AKT2 cDNA inhibits glioma cell invasion. Tumour Biol. 2004;25:172-8 pubmed..In conclusion, AKT2 plays an important role in glioma cell motility and invasion. Therapy based on AKT inhibition may complement currently available treatment to control glioma cell invasion. ..
- Long M, Wu F, Li P, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. MicroRNA-10a targets CHL1 and promotes cell growth, migration and invasion in human cervical cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2012;324:186-96 pubmed publisher..Finally, overexpression of CHL1 lacked the 3'UTR abolished the effects of miR-10a. Our results may provide a strategy for blocking tumor metastasis. ..
- Shen L, Yang M, Lin Q, Zhang Z, Miao C, ZHu B. SKA1 regulates the metastasis and cisplatin resistance of non-small cell lung cancer. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:2561-8 pubmed publisher..SKA1 also appeared to regulate the ERK1/2 and the Akt-mediated signaling pathways in NSCLC cells. SKA1 is required for metastasis and cisplatin resistance of non-small cell lung cancer. ..
- Cao M, Hou D, Liang H, Gong F, Wang Y, Yan X, et al. miR-150 promotes the proliferation and migration of lung cancer cells by targeting SRC kinase signalling inhibitor 1. Eur J Cancer. 2014;50:1013-24 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provide the first clues regarding the role of miR-150 as an oncogene in lung cancer through the inhibition of SRCIN1 translation. ..
- Zhang X, Ye L, Zhang X. A mutant of hepatitis B virus X protein (HBx Delta 127) enhances hepatoma cell migration via osteopontin involving 5-lipoxygenase. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2010;31:593-600 pubmed publisher..HBx Delta 127 strongly promotes hepatoma cell migration via activation of OPN involving 5-LOX...
- Bao X, Song H, Chen Z, Tang X. Wnt3a promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition, migration, and proliferation of lens epithelial cells. Mol Vis. 2012;18:1983-90 pubmed..Wnt3a can induce EMT, migration, and proliferation of HLE cells and may be a valuable therapeutic target for the prevention and treatment of PCO. ..
- Sun H, Wei S, Xu R, Xu P, Zhang W. Sphingosine-1-phosphate induces human endothelial VEGF and MMP-2 production via transcription factor ZNF580: novel insights into angiogenesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;395:361-6 pubmed publisher..These results elucidate the important role that ZNF580 plays in the process of migration and proliferation of endothelial cells, which provides a foundation for a novel approach to regulate angiogenesis. ..
- Wei W, Li H, Li N, Sun H, Li Q, Shen X. WNT5A/JNK signaling regulates pancreatic cancer cells migration by Phosphorylating Paxillin. Pancreatology. 2013;13:384-92 pubmed publisher..WNT5A/JNK signaling initiate cell migration of pancreatic cancer through activation of Paxillin, which suggested WNT5A has the potency of being an effective therapeutic target for the metastasis of pancreatic cancer. ..
- Hu J, Qin K, Zhang Y, Gong J, Li N, Lv D, et al. Downregulation of transcription factor Oct4 induces an epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition via enhancement of Ca2+ influx in breast cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;411:786-91 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, silencing Oct4 promotes invasion and metastasis in breast cancer cells by inducing EMT. This effect may be related to SOCs-directed enhancement of Ca(2+) influx. ..
- Liu R, Li J, Teng Z, Zhang Z, Xu Y. Overexpressed microRNA-182 promotes proliferation and invasion in prostate cancer PC-3 cells by down-regulating N-myc downstream regulated gene 1 (NDRG1). PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e68982 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that miR-182 plays an important role in the proliferation of human prostate cancer cells by directly suppressing the tumor supressor gene NDRG1. We uncovered a new epigenetic regulation of NDRG1. ..
- Li Y, Liu D, Zheng C, Zheng S, Liu M, Li X, et al. miR-200a modulate HUVECs viability and migration. IUBMB Life. 2011;63:553-9 pubmed publisher..MiR-200a can directly bind to THBS1 3'UTR and negatively regulate THBS1 expression. The identification of endothelial cells (ECs) related miRNA and its target gene may gain new insight into the mechanism of angiogenesis. ..
- Han S, Kong Y, Sun B, Han Q, Chen Y, Wang Y. microRNA-218 Inhibits Oxygen-induced Retinal Neovascularization via Reducing the Expression of Roundabout 1. Chin Med J (Engl). 2016;129:709-15 pubmed publisher..Our experiments showed that restoration of miR-218 inhibited retinal angiogenesis via targeting Robo1. MiR-218 contributed to the inhibition of retinal angiogenesis and miR-218 might be a new therapeutic target for preventing RNV. ..
- Liu H, Al Aidaroos A, Wang H, Guo K, Li J, Zhang H, et al. PRL-3 suppresses c-Fos and integrin ?2 expression in ovarian cancer cells. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:80 pubmed publisher..PRL-3 may inhibit c-fos transcriptional regulation of integrin ?2 signaling. Our results strongly support a role for PRL-3 as a promising therapeutic target and potential early biomarker in ovarian cancer progression. ..
- Chen R, Liu Y, Zhuang H, Yang B, Hei K, Xiao M, et al. Quantitative proteomics reveals that long non-coding RNA MALAT1 interacts with DBC1 to regulate p53 acetylation. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:9947-9959 pubmed publisher..Our results uncover a novel mechanism by which MALAT1 regulates the activity of p53 through the lncRNA-protein interaction. ..
- Lu L, Zhang L, Xiao Z, Lu S, Wang G, Yang R, et al. [Expression and effect of neuropilin-1 in acute myeloid leukemic cells]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2007;15:1150-5 pubmed..Inhibition of NRP-1 functions may provide a new therapeutic strategy for AML. ..
- Qiang R, Wang F, Shi L, Liu M, Chen S, Wan H, et al. Plexin-B1 is a target of miR-214 in cervical cancer and promotes the growth and invasion of HeLa cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2011;43:632-41 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that plexin-B1, a target of miR-214, may function as an oncogene in human cervical cancer HeLa cells. ..
- Liang L, Dong C, Chen X, Fang Z, Xu J, Liu M, et al. Human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate mice trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid (TNBS)-induced colitis. Cell Transplant. 2011;20:1395-408 pubmed publisher..In addition to the known suppressive effects on Th1-type immune responses, hUC-MSC-mediated modulation of IL-23/IL-17 regulated inflammatory reactions also plays an important role in the amelioration of colitis. ..
- Ding T, Ma Y, Li W, Liu X, Ying G, Fu L, et al. Role of aquaporin-4 in the regulation of migration and invasion of human glioma cells. Int J Oncol. 2011;38:1521-31 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results indicate that AQP4 is involved in the control of glioblastoma cell migration and invasion and may be a potential therapeutic target for glioblastoma cell in?ltration. ..
- Zhao X, Sun T, Che N, Sun D, Zhao N, Dong X, et al. Promotion of hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis through matrix metalloproteinase activation by epithelial-mesenchymal transition regulator Twist1. J Cell Mol Med. 2011;15:691-700 pubmed publisher..Twist1 may contribute to HCC invasion and metastasis and may be used as a novel therapeutic target for the inhibition of HCC metastasis. ..
- Wang L, Wang X, Liang Y, Diao X, Chen Q. S100A4 promotes invasion and angiogenesis in breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells by upregulating matrix metalloproteinase-13. Acta Biochim Pol. 2012;59:593-8 pubmed..S100A4 could therefore be of value as a biomarker of breast cancer progression and a novel therapeutic target for human breast cancer treatment. ..
- Zhang Q, Zhang Y, Hu X, Qin Y, Zhong W, Meng J, et al. Thymidine phosphorylase promotes metastasis and serves as a marker of poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Lab Invest. 2017;97:903-912 pubmed publisher..In addition, MMP2 and MMP9 were activated by TP overexpression. Overall, this study suggests that TP promotes metastasis and may serve as a marker of poor prognosis in HCC. Thus, TP is a potential target for the treatment of HCC. ..
- Zhu Z, Wang H, Wei Y, Meng F, Liu Z, Zhang Z. Downregulation of PRDM1 promotes cellular invasion and lung cancer metastasis. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317695929 pubmed publisher..The transcription of these two genes is negatively correlated in 206 lung epithelial cell lines. Our results indicate that PRDM1 functions as a tumour suppressor in lung cancer. ..
- Xu S, Jia Z, Huang Q, Kang C, Wang G, Zhang A, et al. [Study on the anti-invasion effect of SEPT7 gene for U251MG glioma cell in vitro]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:262-7 pubmed..It is suggested that SEPT7 gene could be a good candidate for gene therapy of gliomas. ..
- Piao M, Cao H, He N, Xu M, Dong W, Wang W, et al. Potential role of TRIM3 as a novel tumour suppressor in colorectal cancer (CRC) development. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2016;51:572-82 pubmed publisher..This tumour-suppressive function is exerted partially through regulation of p53 protein. Therefore, this protein may represent a novel therapeutic target for prevention or intervention of CRC. ..
- Liu J, Gao L, Zhang H, Wang D, Wang M, Zhu J, et al. Succinate dehydrogenase 5 (SDH5) regulates glycogen synthase kinase 3?-?-catenin-mediated lung cancer metastasis. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:29965-73 pubmed publisher..These results reveal a critical role for SDH5 in EMT and suggest that SDH5 may be a prognostic biomarker and potential therapeutic target for lung cancer metastasis. ..
- Wei S, Hao C, Li X, Zhao H, Chen J, Zhou Q. Effects of BTG2 on proliferation inhibition and anti-invasion in human lung cancer cells. Tumour Biol. 2012;33:1223-30 pubmed publisher..05). The overexpression of BTG2 may inhibit the protein expression of cyclin D1, MMP-1, and MMP-2 in A549 cells. The overexpression of BTG2 may inhibit the growth, proliferation, and invasiveness of the A549 human lung cancer cell line. ..
- Sun J, Zhao L, Sun L. Interleukin-8 of Cynoglossus semilaevis is a chemoattractant with immunoregulatory property. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2011;30:1362-7 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that CsIL8 is a biologically active CXC chemokine with immunoregulatory activity and that CsIL8 is involved in pathogen-induced inflammatory response...
- Wang N, Zhang R, Wang S, Zhang C, Mao L, Zhuang C, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor stimulates endothelial differentiation from mesenchymal stem cells via Rho/myocardin-related transcription factor--a signaling pathway. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2013;45:1447-56 pubmed publisher..In this study, we identify the Rho/MRTF-A signaling pathway as a main actor in controlling VEGF-induced differentiation of human and rat bone marrow-derived MSCs into endothelial cells. ..
- Zhang F, Zhang X, Li M, Chen P, Zhang B, Guo H, et al. mTOR complex component Rictor interacts with PKCzeta and regulates cancer cell metastasis. Cancer Res. 2010;70:9360-70 pubmed publisher..Our findings identify Rictor as an important mediator of chemotaxis and metastasis in breast cancer cells. ..
- Duan L, Hao X, Liu Z, Zhang Y, Zhang G. MiR-129-5p is down-regulated and involved in the growth, apoptosis and migration of medullary thyroid carcinoma cells through targeting RET. FEBS Lett. 2014;588:1644-51 pubmed publisher..These findings give new clues for understanding MTC carcinogenesis and may help in developing a therapeutic approach for the treatment of RET-activated MTC. ..
- Wu L, Cai C, Wang X, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. MicroRNA-142-3p, a new regulator of RAC1, suppresses the migration and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:1322-30 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated that miR-142-3p directly and negatively regulates RAC1 in HCC cells, which highlights the importance of miRNAs in tumorigenesis. ..
- Wu B, Zhang F, Yu M, Zhao P, Ji W, Zhang H, et al. Up-regulation of Anxa2 gene promotes proliferation and invasion of breast cancer MCF-7 cells. Cell Prolif. 2012;45:189-98 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that up-regulation of Anxa2 may play an important role in modulating proliferation and invasion of breast cancer MCF-7 cells through regulation of many relevant downstream target genes. ..
- Peng R, Wan H, Li H, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. MicroRNA-214 suppresses growth and invasiveness of cervical cancer cells by targeting UDP-N-acetyl-?-D-galactosamine:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 7. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:14301-9 pubmed publisher..Together, these results indicate that miR-214 is a new regulator of GALNT7, and both miR-214 and GALNT7 play important roles in the pathogenesis of cervical cancer. ..
- Lu Y, Li F, Xu T, Sun J. miRNA-497 Negatively Regulates the Growth and Motility of Chondrosarcoma Cells by Targeting Cdc25A. Oncol Res. 2016;23:155-63 pubmed publisher..This may provide a novel therapeutic target for chondrosarcoma. ..
- Liu S, Li L, Zhang Y, Zhang Y, Zhao Y, You X, et al. The oncoprotein HBXIP uses two pathways to up-regulate S100A4 in promotion of growth and migration of breast cancer cells. J Biol Chem. 2012;287:30228-39 pubmed publisher..Our finding provides new insight into the mechanism of HBXIP in promotion of the development of breast cancer. ..
- Wang F, Song G, Liu M, Li X, Tang H. miRNA-1 targets fibronectin1 and suppresses the migration and invasion of the HEp2 laryngeal squamous carcinoma cell line. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:3263-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the knockdown of FN1 has the same phenotypic effects as the overexpression of miR-1. Taken together, our results provide evidence that miR-1 may play a role as a tumor suppressor gene in laryngeal carcinoma. ..
- Yan Y, Luo Y, Wan H, Wang J, Zhang P, Liu M, et al. MicroRNA-10a is involved in the metastatic process by regulating Eph tyrosine kinase receptor A4-mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition and adhesion in hepatoma cells. Hepatology. 2013;57:667-77 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight the importance of miR-10a in regulating the metastatic properties of HCC by directly targeting EphA4 and may provide new insights into the pathogenesis of HCC. ..
- Wang X, Tian J, Tian L, Wu H, Meng A, Ma T, et al. Role of Cks1 amplification and overexpression in breast cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;379:1107-13 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of Cks1 inhibited the apoptosis of breast cancer cells through the MEK-Erk pathway. These data suggest that Cks1 is an oncogene in the 1q21 amplicon and plays an important role for breast cancer development. ..
- Wang C, Zheng X, Shen C, Shi Y. MicroRNA-203 suppresses cell proliferation and migration by targeting BIRC5 and LASP1 in human triple-negative breast cancer cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2012;31:58 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that miR-203 may function as a tumor suppressor in TNBC cells. Thus, miR-203 could be a potential therapeutic target for this disease. ..
- Hu N, Zhang J, Cui W, Kong G, Zhang S, Yue L, et al. miR-520b regulates migration of breast cancer cells by targeting hepatitis B X-interacting protein and interleukin-8. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:13714-22 pubmed publisher..These studies point to HBXIP as a potential therapeutic target for breast cancer. ..
- Zhang Z, Lu J, Guo G, Yang Y, Dong S, Liu Y, et al. IKBKE promotes glioblastoma progression by establishing the regulatory feedback loop of IKBKE/YAP1/miR-Let-7b/i. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317705575 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the regulatory feedback circuit of IKBKE??YAP1??miR-let-7b/i??IKBKE? dictates glioblastoma progression. Thus, we propose that blocking the circuit may be a new therapeutic strategy for the treatment of glioblastoma. ..
- Chun Zhi Z, Lei H, An Ling Z, Yan Chao F, Xiao Y, Guang Xiu W, et al. MicroRNA-221 and microRNA-222 regulate gastric carcinoma cell proliferation and radioresistance by targeting PTEN. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:367 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that inhibition of miR-221 and miR-222 might form a novel therapeutic strategy for human gastric cancer. ..
- Huang Q, Liu X, Kang C, Wang G, Zhong Y, Pu P. The anti-glioma effect of suicide gene therapy using BMSC expressing HSV/TK combined with overexpression of Cx43 in glioma cells. Cancer Gene Ther. 2010;17:192-202 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, Cx43 combined with HSV-TK/GCV gene therapy using BMSCs as vehicles was highly effective in a rat glioma model and therefore hold great potential as a novel approach for the gene therapy of human malignant gliomas...
- Yang C, Li Y, Wang Q, Huang K, Wei J, Wang Y, et al. EGFR/EGFRvIII remodels the cytoskeleton via epigenetic silencing of AJAP1 in glioma cells. Cancer Lett. 2017;403:119-127 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that activation of the EGFR signal transduction pathway genetically silences anti-oncogenes to enhance GBM malignancy. MK2206 might be a promising therapeutic for EGFR/EGFRvIII-positive GBMs. ..
- Yu Y, Xiao C, Tan L, Wang Q, Li X, Feng Y. Cancer-associated fibroblasts induce epithelial-mesenchymal transition of breast cancer cells through paracrine TGF-? signalling. Br J Cancer. 2014;110:724-32 pubmed publisher..The reciprocal effect of CAFs on breast cancer cells and the underlying molecular mechanisms are not fully characterised...
- Wu X, Zhu Y, Yan H, Liu B, Li Y, Zhou Q, et al. Isothiocyanates induce oxidative stress and suppress the metastasis potential of human non-small cell lung cancer cells. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:269 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that BITC and PEITC suppress lung cancer cell metastasis potential by modulation of metastasis-related gene expression, inhibition of Akt/NFkappaB pathway. Induction of oxidative stress may play an important role. ..
- Gao J, Huo L, Sun X, Liu M, Li D, Dong J, et al. The tumor suppressor CYLD regulates microtubule dynamics and plays a role in cell migration. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:8802-9 pubmed publisher..Thus CYLD joins a growing list of CAP-Gly domain-containing proteins that regulate microtubule dynamics and function. ..
- Li X, Wang H, Peng X, Zhou H, Wang X. miR-1297 mediates PTEN expression and contributes to cell progression in LSCC. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;427:254-60 pubmed publisher..Our results document a new epigenetic mechanism for PTEN regulation in LSCC, which is crucial for the development of these tumors. ..
- Huang T, Cui J, Li L, Hitchcock P, Li Y. The role of microglia in the neurogenesis of zebrafish retina. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;421:214-20 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that microglia are required for normal retinal growth and neurogenesis. This study provides new insight into the neurogenic role of microglia during retinal development in zebrafish. ..