Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Publications243 found, 100 shown here
- Huang J, Ru B, Li S, Lin H, Guo F. SAROTUP: scanner and reporter of target-unrelated peptides. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2010;2010:101932 pubmed publisher..Preliminary tests show that SAROTUP is efficient and capable of improving the accuracy of mimotope-based epitope mapping. It is also helpful for the development of mimotope-based diagnostics, therapeutics, and vaccines. ..
- Zhang Y, Huang J, Zhang J, Li X, He C, Xiao Y, et al. RANTES gene polymorphisms and asthma risk: A meta-analysis. Arch Med Res. 2010;41:50-8 pubmed publisher..To further evaluate gene-to-gene and gene-to-environment interactions on RANTES polymorphisms and asthma risk, more studies with thousands of patients are required. ..
- Zhang H, Liao P, Wang J, Yu D, Soong T. Alternative splicing modulates diltiazem sensitivity of cardiac and vascular smooth muscle Ca(v)1.2 calcium channels. Br J Pharmacol. 2010;160:1631-40 pubmed publisher..Alternative splicing of Ca(v)1.2 channels modifies diltiazem sensitivity in the heart and blood vessels. Gating properties altered by diltiazem are different in the three channels. ..
- Baohua Y, Li L. Effects of SIRT6 silencing on collagen metabolism in human dermal fibroblasts. Cell Biol Int. 2012;36:105-8 pubmed publisher..SIRT6 may therefore play an important role in the process of skin anti-aging. ..
- Sun C, Zhang L, Feng X, Zhao Z. [Changes in the expression of Dlx5, Msx2, and Dlx5/Msx2 in hPDLSCs loaded with cyclic tensile stress]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2011;42:823-6 pubmed..Both Dlx5 and Msx2 are sensitive to mechanical stress. Cyclic tensile stress may induce differentiating of hPDLSCs towards mineralized tissue cells by promoting Dlx5 mRNA expression and decreasing Msx2 expression. ..
- Zhang L, Tang Y, Liu F, Shi Y, Cao Y, Xu H, et al. Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome due to massive wasp stings: an autopsy case report. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:2070-2 pubmed..MODS is a life-threatening complication, and should be considered a possibility after multiple wasp stings. Our autopsy helped to establish the cause of unexpected death due to wasp stings and to elucidate a possible mechanism of MODS. ..
- Guo S, Guo W, Ding Y, Gong J, Zou Q, Xie D, et al. Comparative study of human dental follicle cell sheets and periodontal ligament cell sheets for periodontal tissue regeneration. Cell Transplant. 2013;22:1061-73 pubmed publisher..Therefore, DFC sheets derived from discarded dental follicle tissue after tooth extraction may be more advantageous for clinical periodontal tissue regeneration in the future. ..
- Shi S, Zhou B, Zhang K, Zhang L. Association between two single nucleotide polymorphisms of PDCD6 gene and increased endometriosis risk. Hum Immunol. 2013;74:215-8 pubmed publisher..54, 95% CI=1.11-2.17). In conclusion, the current study indicates that PDCD6 gene may be a new susceptibility gene to endometriosis. ..
- Wang B, Liang B, Yang J, Xiao J, Ma C, Xu S, et al. Association of FAM13A polymorphisms with COPD and COPD-related phenotypes in Han Chinese. Clin Biochem. 2013;46:1683-8 pubmed publisher..2356, 0.1273, 0.6266 and 0.3006 respectively). The current study suggests that the FAM13A locus might be a contributor to COPD susceptibility in Chinese Han population. ..
- Fritsche L, Igl W, Bailey J, Grassmann F, Sengupta S, Bragg Gresham J, et al. A large genome-wide association study of age-related macular degeneration highlights contributions of rare and common variants. Nat Genet. 2016;48:134-43 pubmed publisher..Our results support the hypothesis that rare coding variants can pinpoint causal genes within known genetic loci and illustrate that applying the approach systematically to detect new loci requires extremely large sample sizes. ..
- Yuan Z, He C, Yan S, Ke Y, Tang W. Randomized controlled clinical trial on the efficacy of fosfomycin trometamol for uncomplicated gonococcal urethritis in men. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2016;22:507-12 pubmed publisher..There were no recurrences at the day 14 test-of-cure visit. This trial indicates that fosfomycin trometamol exhibits excellent efficacy for treatment of uncomplicated gonococcal urethritis in men. Serious adverse effects are rare. ..
- Valimaki M, Yang M, Normand S, Lorig K, Anttila M, Lantta T, et al. Study protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial to assess the effectiveness of user-driven intervention to prevent aggressive events in psychiatric services. BMC Psychiatry. 2017;17:123 pubmed publisher..We have identified no similar trials. ClinicalTrials.gov NCT02724748 . Registered on 25th of April 2016. ..
- Shangguan W, Fan C, Chen X, Lu R, Liu Y, Li Y, et al. Endothelium originated from colorectal cancer stem cells constitute cancer blood vessels. Cancer Sci. 2017;108:1357-1367 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that the cancer stem cells derived from human colorectal carcinomas have the capacity to generate functional blood vessels and provide a new mechanism for tumor vasculogenesis in carcinoma. ..
- Gu C, Tan H, Yang J, Lu Y, Ma Y. Congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 11-hydroxylase deficiency-Compound heterozygous mutations of a prevalent and two novel CYP11B1 mutations. Gene. 2017;626:89-94 pubmed publisher..In addition, our results confirm the two novel CYP11B1 mutations led to impaired 11-hydroxylase activity in vitro. ..
- Chen T, Guo Z, Wang W, Fu L, Sun Q, Zhou P. Increased serum soluble vascular endothelial cadherin levels in patients with chronic spontaneous urticaria. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2017;118:704-709 pubmed publisher..The present data showed serum levels of sVE-cadherin are increased in patients with CSU. Histamine-induced sVE-cadherin release from endothelial cells could play a role in the pathogenesis of CSU. ..
- Li B, Yin G, Kang Y, Zheng C, He X. [Study on relationship between hemocompatibility and protein adsorption for DLC]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2002;19:547-51 pubmed..It probably makes a rational explanation for the result of hemocompatibility tests in vitro that DLC is superior to, DF and graphite. ..
- He L, Wu B, Zhou M. Non-antiepileptic drugs for trigeminal neuralgia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006;:CD004029 pubmed..33, 95% CI 0.87 to 6.27). There is insufficient evidence from randomized controlled trials to show significant benefit from non-antiepileptic drugs in trigeminal neuralgia. More research is needed. ..
- Li H, Watson T, Sherriff M, Curtis R, Bartlett D. The influence of fluoride varnish on the attrition of dentine. Caries Res. 2007;41:219-22 pubmed..6 microm(3) (SD 4.92) and 8.13 microm(3) (SD 5.54) for the control areas (p = 0.029). The low pH of the fluoride varnish appears to have increased the amount of wear from attrition in this laboratory study. ..
- Yang Y, Hou J, Ju H, Yu Z, Zhao Z, Yang S, et al. [The relation of peroxisome proliferator activated receptorbeta and Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;23:630-2 pubmed..05). High expression of PPARbeta may be related with the differentiation and metastasis of epithelial ovarian carcinoma. ..
- Cheng M, Li Y, Wu J, Nie Y, Li L, Liu X, et al. IL-8 induces imbalances between nitric oxide and endothelin-1, and also between plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 and tissue-type plasminogen activator in cultured endothelial cells. Cytokine. 2008;41:9-15 pubmed..Furthermore, IL-8 also leads to an imbalance between PAI-1 and t-PA, which causes the ECs to become procoagulative and hypofibrinolytic. ..
- Xiong W, Huang N, Feng Y, Wu Q, Wang B. Creation and anti-cancer potency in HeLa cells of a novel chimeric toxin, HMGNCIDIN, composed of HMGN2 a-helical domain and PE38 KDEL domain III. Chin Med J (Engl). 2008;121:82-5 pubmed
- Lu C, Gao Y, Zhou H, Tian H. The relationships between PON1 activity as well as oxLDL levels and coronary artery lesions in CHD patients with diabetes mellitus or impaired fasting glucose. Coron Artery Dis. 2008;19:565-73 pubmed publisher..14, P=0.008; the third quartile, OR=0.22, P=0.033). Lower PON1 activity and higher oxLDL levels may be predicting factors that denote diffuse, severe or multivessel disease in CHD patients with hyperglycemia. ..
- Wei Q, Baihai S, Ping F, Xiaolei C, Jing L, Rong Z. Successful treatment of crush syndrome complicated with multiple organ dysfunction syndrome using hybrid continuous renal replacement therapy. Blood Purif. 2009;28:175-80 pubmed publisher..We report a case with crush syndrome and multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS) successfully treated with hybrid continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT)...
- Zou L, Jia L, Zhang Y, Chen H, Hui X. Microsurgery via modified far-lateral approach for giant dumbbell-shaped jugular foramen tumors. Chin J Cancer. 2010;29:207-11 pubmed..It has a higher rate of total resection, preoperative cranial nerve function impairment is expected to restore, and also has the advantage of protecting the facial nerve, labyrinth and vertebral artery structure from unnecessary damage. ..
- Zhou X, Yan F, Luo Y, Peng Y, Parajuly S, Wen X, et al. Characterization and diagnostic confidence of contrast-enhanced ultrasound for solid renal tumors. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2011;37:845-53 pubmed publisher..The sensitivity for RCC diagnosis with this imaging approach was 86% and the specificity was 93%. Both positive and negative predictive values of detection were 90% and the overall accuracy was 90%. ..
- Chen B, Zhou Y, Yang P, Wu X. Polymorphisms of XRCC1 and gastric cancer susceptibility: a meta-analysis. Mol Biol Rep. 2012;39:1305-13 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, XRCC1 Arg194Trp homozygous mutant genotype (Trp/Trp) was found to be associated with increased risk of GC. ..
- Liu Y, Khadka A, Li J, Hu J, Zhu S, Hsu Y, et al. Sliding reconstruction of the condyle using posterior border of mandibular ramus in patients with temporomandibular joint ankylosis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011;40:1238-45 pubmed publisher..The results showed that sliding vertical osteotomy on the posterior border of the mandibular ramus seems to be an alternative and promising method for condylar reconstruction in patients with TMJ bony ankylosis...
- Fu L, Zhou C, Yao S, Yu J, Liu B, Bao J. Plant lectins: targeting programmed cell death pathways as antitumor agents. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2011;43:1442-9 pubmed publisher..And, this research may, in turn, ultimately help cancer biologists and clinicians to exploit lectins as potential novel antitumor drugs in the future...
- Chunguang Z, Yueming S, Limin L, Qingquan K, Hao L, Quan G, et al. Convex short length rib resection in thoracic adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. J Pediatr Orthop. 2011;31:757-63 pubmed publisher..Therapeutic-level IV retrospective study. ..
- Lai Y, Liu X, Zeng Y, Zhang Y, Shen Y, Liu Y. Interleukin-8 induces the endothelial cell migration through the Rac 1/RhoA-p38MAPK pathway. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2012;16:630-8 pubmed
- Liu Y, Ge J, Li Q, Gu L, Guo X, Ma Z, et al. Anisomycin induces apoptosis of glucocorticoid resistant acute lymphoblastic leukemia CEM-C1 cells via activation of mitogen-activated protein kinases p38 and JNK. Neoplasma. 2013;60:101-10 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that anisomycin induced apoptosis of CEM-C1 cells via activation of p38 and JNK, and might be an attractive new agent for treatment of GC-resistant ALL. ..
- Chen X, He F, Yang L, Yu Y, Zhou Z. Laparoscopic splenectomy with or without devascularization of the stomach for liver cirrhosis and portal hypertension: a systematic review. ANZ J Surg. 2013;83:122-8 pubmed publisher..However, it remains controversial whether laparoscopic splenectomy (LS) and devascularization (LSD) can be indicated and beneficial in these patients...
- Gao S, Zhang Y, Zhu Z, Yu H. Micromotions and combined damages at the dental implant/bone interface. Int J Oral Sci. 2012;4:182-8 pubmed publisher..The fretting amplitude is less than 30Â Âµm in vitro and the damage in the interface is acceptable. While in vivo, the micromotion's effect is the combination of damage in tissue level and the real biological reaction. ..
- Peng Y, Chen M, Liu X, Liu W, Li Q, Chai H, et al. The CYP2C19 genotype does not impact the long-term prognosis of patients with coronary artery disease. Atherosclerosis. 2013;227:106-11 pubmed publisher..However, the adverse impact of the CYP2C19*2 polymorphism was significantly reduced after one year of discharge. ..
- Lu F, Shi Y, Qu C, Zhao P, Liu X, Gong B, et al. A genetic variant in the SKIV2L gene is significantly associated with age-related macular degeneration in a Han Chinese population. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013;54:2911-7 pubmed publisher..We demonstrated that the rs429608 genetic variant in the SKIV2L gene was significantly associated with AMD in a Han Chinese population. SKIV2L may play an important role in the development of AMD. ..
- Chen Y, Song W, Yang J, Chen K, Huang R, Zhao B, et al. Association of the Val66Met polymorphism of the BDNF gene with primary cranial-cervical dystonia patients from South-west China. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2013;19:1043-5 pubmed publisher..More association studies involving a larger number of participants are needed to confirm the present findings. ..
- Yang Y, Latkin C, Luan R, Yang C. Reality and feasibility for pharmacy-delivered services for people who inject drugs in Xichang, China: Comparisons between pharmacy staff and people who inject drugs. Int J Drug Policy. 2016;27:113-20 pubmed publisher..Successful pharmacy-delivered services would benefit from identifying mutual interest and benefit between pharmacies and PWID. ..
- Xie Q, Wei M, Kang X, Liu D, Quan Y, Pan X, et al. Reciprocal inhibition between miR-26a and NF-ÎºB regulates obesity-related chronic inflammation in chondrocytes. Biosci Rep. 2015;35: pubmed publisher..Our findings provide a potential mechanism linking obesity to cartilage inflammation. ..
- Liu Z, Lu Y, Xiao Y, Lu Y. Upregulation of miR-21 expression is a valuable predicator of advanced clinicopathological features and poor prognosis in patients with renal cell carcinoma through the p53/p21?cyclin E2?Bax/caspase-3 signaling pathway. Oncol Rep. 2017;37:1437-1444 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate a clear correlation between miR-21 expression and clinicopathological features and poor prognosis in patients with RCC through the p53/p21-cyclin E2-Bax/caspase-3 signaling pathway. ..
- Chen X, Ye H, Li S, Jiao B, Wu J, Zeng P, et al. Severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus inhibits exogenous Type I IFN signaling pathway through its NSs invitro. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0172744 pubmed publisher..Suppression of the exogenous Type I IFN-induced Jak/STAT signaling by NSs might be one of the mechanisms of SFTSV to evade host immune surveillance. ..
- Li Z, Bai P, Peng D, Wang H, Guo Y, Jiang Y, et al. Screening and confirmation of microRNA markers for distinguishing between menstrual and peripheral blood. Forensic Sci Int Genet. 2017;30:24-33 pubmed publisher..Our results established a multi-step procedure for body fluid identification and showed that the choice of quantitative method is important when miRNAs are used to identify the origin of blood samples. ..
- Shan B, Zhang J, Song Y, Xu J. Prognostic factors for patients with World Health Organization grade III meningiomas treated at a single center. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7385 pubmed publisher..We could not confirm the usefulness of Ki-67. We suggest that more aggressive treatment, such as safety maximizing cytoreduction by surgery, would improve treatment outcomes. ..
- Yang J, Gan T, Zhu L, Wang Y, Yang L, Wu J. Endoscopic Submucosal Tunnel Dissection: A Feasible Solution for Large Superficial Rectal Neoplastic Lesions. Dis Colon Rectum. 2017;60:866-871 pubmed publisher..Endoscopic submucosal tunnel dissection is feasible, safe, and effective for the treatment of large, superficial rectal neoplastic lesions in selected patients. See Video Abstract at http://links.lww.com/DCR/A321. ..
- Wen F, Liu X, Kobayashi T, Abe S, Fang Q, Kohyama T, et al. Interferon-gamma inhibits transforming growth factor-beta production in human airway epithelial cells by targeting Smads. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2004;30:816-22 pubmed..These results suggest that IFN-gamma down regulates TGF-beta2 production by HBECs by regulating Smad 7. Through this mechanism, IFN-gamma may play an important role in tissue remodeling. ..
- Liu H, Peng Z, Wang H, Liu S, Zhang C, Tang Q, et al. [Study on the relationship between LOH and MI of FHIT gene and the development of cervical carcinoma]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005;36:506-9 pubmed..The detection of the LOH of FHIT gene might be helpful to the early diagnosis and the screening of cervical carcinoma. It might also be useful for predicting the prognosis of cervical carcinoma. ..
- Peng Q, Zhou T, Chen C, Hua Y, Liu H, Hong H, et al. [Clinical value of serum matrix metalloproteinase-9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 for the prediction and early diagnosis of coronary artery lesion in patients with Kawasaki disease]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2005;43:676-80 pubmed..Therefore, the measurement of serum MMP-9 and TIMP-1 might be of important clinical value in the prediction and the early diagnosis of KD with coronary artery lesion. ..
- Juanjuan D, Zhiyong Z, Xiaoju L, Yali X, Xihai Z, Zhenzhen L. Retrospective analysis of bacteremia because of Enterobacter cloacae compared with Escherichia coli bacteremia. Int J Clin Pract. 2007;61:583-8 pubmed..3%), gentamicin (73.1%) and tobramycin (73.1%). Based on the findings of the present study, E. cloacae is probably an important pathogen of bacteremia occurring in male patients with underlying urinal system illnesses. ..
- Zhang K, Ye C, Zhou Q, Zheng R, Lv X, Chen Y, et al. PKD1 inhibits cancer cells migration and invasion via Wnt signaling pathway in vitro. Cell Biochem Funct. 2007;25:767-74 pubmed..And we also showed that PC-1 regulated these processes in a process that may be at least partially through the Wnt pathway. Collectively, our data suggest that PKD1 may act as a novel member of the tumor suppressor family of genes. ..
- Deng L, Xue P, Xia Q, Yang X, Wan M. Effect of admission hypertriglyceridemia on the episodes of severe acute pancreatitis. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:4558-61 pubmed..509, P = 0.004). The clinical features of SAP patients with HTG are largely consistent with previous studies. HTG aggravates the episodes of SAP. ..
- Huang Y, Bai H, Fan P, Liu R, Liu Y, Liu B. [The -384A >C polymorphism of endothelial lipase gene promoter region in Chinese healthy normolipidemic and endogenous hypertriglyceridemic subjects]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2008;25:443-6 pubmed
- Zhu J, Xiao H, Shen X, Wang J, Zou J, Zhang L, et al. Viewing cancer genes from co-evolving gene modules. Bioinformatics. 2010;26:919-24 pubmed publisher..Functional analysis further suggested that cancer proteins within and outside modules might play different roles in carcinogenesis, providing a new hint for studying the mechanism of cancer. ..
- Zhao P, Li J, He M, You C. Infectious intracranial aneurysm: endovascular treatment with onyx case report and review of the literature. Neurol India. 2010;58:131-4 pubmed publisher..We present an 18-year-old man with an intracranial infectious aneurysm located on the left posterior cerebral artery who was successfully treated with endovascular embolization by a liquid embolic agent (onyx) and who recovered well. ..
- Chen M, Zheng H, Yin L, Xie C. Is oral administration of Chinese herbal medicine effective and safe as an adjunctive therapy for managing diabetic foot ulcers? A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Altern Complement Med. 2010;16:889-98 pubmed publisher..CHM may be effective and safe as an adjunctive therapy for treating DFU. However, a firm conclusion could not be reached because of the poor quality of the included trials. Further trials with higher quality are justified. ..
- Pan J, Liu G. The determinants of Chinese provincial government health expenditures: evidence from 2002-2006 data. Health Econ. 2012;21:757-77 pubmed publisher..Moreover, severe acute respiratory syndrome outbreak has increased the GHE, but we find no statistical evidence that provincial GHE have fluctuated according to the public health status. ..
- Deng Y, Cheng N, Lin Y, Zhou R, Yang C, Jin Y, et al. Relationship between pancreaticobiliary maljunction and gallbladder carcinoma: meta-analysis. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2011;10:570-80 pubmed..To prevent GBC, laparoscopic cholecystectomy is highly recommended for PBM patients without congenital dilatation of the common bile duct, especially relatively young female patients without gallstones. ..
- Li Y, Zheng H, Witt C, Roll S, Yu S, Yan J, et al. Acupuncture for migraine prophylaxis: a randomized controlled trial. CMAJ. 2012;184:401-10 pubmed publisher..We found no relevant differences between the three acupuncture groups. Acupuncture tested appeared to have a clinically minor effect on migraine prophylaxis compared with sham acupuncture. Clinicaltrials.gov NCT00599586. ..
- Yuan S, Peng F, Jiang X. Community health nursing in China: status, challenges, and development strategies. Nurs Outlook. 2012;60:221-7 pubmed publisher..Although the Chinese government has implemented several policies to promote its development, Chinese CHN is still in its infancy and many difficulties must be overcome before it can meet the demands of social development. ..
- Zhu T, Zhang W, Feng S, Yu H. Emodin suppresses LPS-induced inflammation in RAW264.7 cells through a PPARÎ³-dependent pathway. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;34:16-24 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results indicated that LPS-induced inflammation were potently compromised by emodin very likely through the PPARÎ³-dependent inactivation of NF-ÎºB in RAW264.7 cells. ..
- Han X, Luo J, Wu F, Hou X, Yan G, Zhou M, et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 2,3-dihydrochromeno[3,4-d]imidazol-4(1H)-one derivatives as potent anticancer cell proliferation and migration agents. Eur J Med Chem. 2016;114:232-43 pubmed publisher..Moreover, it inhibited tumor growth in HCT116 subcutaneously implanted xenografted mice. Taken together, compound 35 may be a promising candidate for anti-cancer agent as well as metastatic one. ..
- Deng Y, Sun Y, Shi J, Zhang S. [Meta-analysis of the association of the LRP C766T polymorphism with the risk of Alzheimer's disease]. Yi Chuan. 2006;28:393-8 pubmed..The meta-analysis showed that the LPR-1 polymorphism was not a major risk factor for AD, although a small effect of the polymorphism for AD risk could not be excluded. ..
- Zhao S, Tang Q, He M, Yang F, Wang H, Zhang W, et al. A novel nude mice model of human extranodal nasal type NK/T-cell lymphoma. Leukemia. 2008;22:170-8 pubmed..The transplanted tumor in this novel nude mice model maintained the essential features of human extranodal nasal type NK/T-cell lymphoma, and it would be an ideal tool in vivo for further research of the tumor. ..
- Yang Y, Ma M, Xiao C, Li L, Li S, Zhang S. Massive deletion in AZFb/b+c and azoospermia with Sertoli cell only and/or maturation arrest. Int J Androl. 2008;31:573-8 pubmed
- Liang H, Ouyang Q. A clinical trial of combined use of rosiglitazone and 5-aminosalicylate for ulcerative colitis. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:114-9 pubmed..05). Combined treatment with rosiglitazone and 5-ASA achieved better therapeutic effect than 5-ASA alone without any side effects. Rosiglitazone can alleviate colonic inflammation which hopefully becomes a novel agent for UC treatment. ..
- ..Histopathological examination indicated that it was a paraganglioma of the mesentery. Repeat CT examination did not reveal any local recurrence or distant metastasis during the 13-month follow-up period...
- Wang C, Xu H, Chen H, Li J, Zhang B, Tang C, et al. Somatostatin stimulates intestinal NHE8 expression via p38 MAPK pathway. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2011;300:C375-82 pubmed publisher..Thus our data provided the first concrete evidence indicating that somatostatin stimulates intestinal Na(+) absorption by increasing intestinal NHE8 expression through the SSTR2-p38 MAPK pathway. ..
- Zi X, Chen D, Wang H. Molecular characterization, mRNA expression of prolactin receptor (PRLR) gene during pregnancy, nonpregnancy in the yak (Bos grunniens). Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2012;175:384-8 pubmed publisher..It is proposed that the increased ovarian and mammary PRLR mRNA expression during pregnancy may be associated with corpus luteum function for maintenance of pregnancy and mammary development for subsequent lactation. ..
- Xiang M, Cao Y, Fan W, Chen L, Mo Y. Computer-aided drug design: lead discovery and optimization. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2012;15:328-37 pubmed..The development in these aspects over the past years will be the focus of this review. ..
- Xiao A, Jiang S, Liu Y, Deng K, You C. Invasive intracranial aspergillosis spread by the pterygopalatine fossa in an immunocompetent patient. Braz J Infect Dis. 2012;16:192-5 pubmed
- He W, Gu J, Li C, Kuang Y, Kong B, Cheng L, et al. The PPI network and clusters analysis in glioblastoma. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2015;19:4784-90 pubmed..LYN, CD22 and LCP2 form a densely protein complex in the PPI network. Our results suggest that LYN, CD22 and LCP2 play important roles in the occurrence and progression of glioblastoma. ..
- Li J, Zhou N, Cai P, Bao J. In Silico Screening Identifies a Novel Potential PARP1 Inhibitor Targeting Synthetic Lethality in Cancer Treatment. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:258 pubmed publisher..28 kJ/mol while that of olaparib was -159.16 kJ/mol. These results indicated ZINC67913374 bound to PARP1 with a higher affinity, which suggest ZINC67913374 has promising potential for cancer drug development. ..
- Zeng R, Wu R, Lv Q, Tong N, Zhang Y. The association of hypernatremia and hypertonic saline irrigation in hepatic hydatid cysts: A case report and retrospective study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7889 pubmed publisher..Hypernatremia after HS irrigation remains rare but might cause severe complications. Monitoring and appropriate treatment are needed to improve prognosis. ..
- Attwood S, Fatih F, Campbell I, Upatham E. The distribution of Mekong schistosomiasis, past and future: preliminary indications from an analysis of genetic variation in the intermediate host. Parasitol Int. 2008;57:256-70 pubmed publisher..mekongi from most of Lao PDR. The public health implications of these findings are discussed, as are pointers for future studies and surveillance...
- Yie S, Yang H, Ye S, Li K, Dong D, Lin X. Expression of human leukocyte antigen G (HLA-G) correlates with poor prognosis in gastric carcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2007;14:2721-9 pubmed..44-24.0). Overall, our results indicated that the expression of HLA-G is a characteristic feature of gastric carcinoma and that immunostaining by anti-HLA-G antibody may be a potentially useful prognostic indicator. ..
- Zhang M, Zhang J, Liu Y. Clinical presentations and therapeutic effect of presumed choroidal tuberculosis. Retina. 2012;32:805-13 pubmed publisher..So all ophthalmologists especially in developing countries should have a high degree of clinical suspicion to maximally maintain visual acuity. ..
- Zhang K, Harada Y, Wei X, Shukla D, Rajendran A, Tawansy K, et al. An essential role of the cysteine-rich domain of FZD4 in Norrin/Wnt signaling and familial exudative vitreoretinopathy. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:10210-5 pubmed publisher..This study identified a new class of FZD4 gene mutations in human disease and demonstrates a critical role of the CRD in Norrin binding and activation of the ?-catenin pathway. ..
- Ma G, Yang C, Qu Y, Wei H, Zhang T, Zhang N. The flavonoid component isorhamnetin in vitro inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis in Eca-109 cells. Chem Biol Interact. 2007;167:153-60 pubmed..In conclusion, isorhamnetin appears to be a potent drug against esophageal cancer due to its in vitro potential to not only inhibit proliferation but also induce apoptosis of Eca-109 cells. ..
- Liu C, Yang Y, Peng D, Chen L, Luo J. Hyperhomocysteinemia as a metabolic disorder parameter is independently associated with the severity of coronary heart disease. Saudi Med J. 2015;36:839-46 pubmed publisher..001). Hyperhomocysteinemia is independently associated with the severity of CHD, and significantly correlated with low status of folic acid and vitamin B12 in CHD patients. ..
- Liu Z, Liu T, Li J, Zhou X, Zhang J. [The effect of Galla chinensis on the demineralization of enamel]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2003;34:507-9 pubmed..01). Confocal images showed that the zone of red area of tested groups was narrower than that of control group. Galla Chinensis can reinforce the resistance of enamel to acid, either with or without fluoride. ..
- Lin Y, Luo E, Chen X, Liu L, Qiao J, Yan Z, et al. Molecular and cellular characterization during chondrogenic differentiation of adipose tissue-derived stromal cells in vitro and cartilage formation in vivo. J Cell Mol Med. 2005;9:929-39 pubmed..Therefore, it is suggested that human adipose tissue may represent a novel plentiful source of multipotential stem cells capable of undergoing chondrogenesis and forming engineered cartilage. ..
- Yang M, Yao J, Duan Y. Graphene and its derivatives for cell biotechnology. Analyst. 2013;138:72-86 pubmed publisher..In addition, the future trends along with potential challenges of this rapidly rising layered carbon have been pointed out in this paper. ..
- Wang Y, Yu Z, Jiang Y, Liu Y, Chen L, Liu Y. A framework and its empirical study of automatic diagnosis of traditional Chinese medicine utilizing raw free-text clinical records. J Biomed Inform. 2012;45:210-23 pubmed publisher..Its feasibility is validated through evaluating the performance of each module of the framework and its effectiveness is demonstrated based on the precision, recall and F-Measure of automatic diagnosis results. ..
- Shi Y, Li Y, Tang J, Zhang J, Zou Y, Cai B, et al. Influence of CYP3A4, CYP3A5 and MDR-1 polymorphisms on tacrolimus pharmacokinetics and early renal dysfunction in liver transplant recipients. Gene. 2013;512:226-31 pubmed publisher..Screening for this single nucleotide polymorphism before the transplantation might be helpful for the selection of adequate initial daily dose and to achieve the desired immunosuppression outcome. ..