Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on enzyme inhibitors in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Topic: enzyme inhibitors
- He H, Wang X, Zheng X, Sun H, Shi X, Zhong Y, et al. Concurrent blockade of the NF-kappaB and Akt pathways potently sensitizes cancer cells to chemotherapeutic-induced cytotoxicity. Cancer Lett. 2010;295:38-43 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that NF-kappaB and Akt cooperatively attenuate therapeutic-induced cytotoxicity and concurrently blocking these pathways is an effective strategy for improving the anticancer efficacy of therapeutics. ..
- Tang Y, Sun F, Li X, Zhou Y, Yin S, Zhou X. Porphyromonas endodontalis lipopolysaccharides induce RANKL by mouse osteoblast in a way different from that of Escherichia coli lipopolysaccharide. J Endod. 2011;37:1653-8 pubmed publisher..The receptor activator of nuclear factor-?B ligand (RANKL) has been proven to be the key regulator of bone remodeling. This study investigated P. endodontalis LPS-induced RANKL production and LPS signaling in mouse osteoblasts...
- Lu W, Cheng F, Yan W, Li X, Yao X, Song W, et al. Selective targeting p53WT lung cancer cells harboring homozygous p53 Arg72 by an inhibitor of CypA. Oncogene. 2017;36:4719-4731 pubmed publisher..Collectively, this study demonstrates that pharmacologic inhibition of CypA offers a potential therapeutic strategy via specific activation of p53-72R in NSCLC. ..
- Li F, Zhou Y, Cheng N, Mao H, Jiang L, Li N, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor as a target for anti-proliferative treatment of proliferative cholangitis in hepatolithiasis. J Surg Res. 2011;166:87-94 pubmed publisher..Thus, the aim of this study was to determine whether epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor (AG-1478) could inhibit hyperplasia and lithogenic potentiality of PC...
- Cheng R, Cheng L, Shao M, Yang H, Wang F, Hu T, et al. Roles of lysophosphatidic acid and the Rho-associated kinase pathway in the migration of dental pulp cells. Exp Cell Res. 2010;316:1019-27 pubmed publisher..LPA and ROCK inhibition induced activation of another Rho GTPase, Rac, which may explain how LPA and ROCK inhibition increases cellmigration and lamellipodium formation. ..
- Zhang J, Zhou B, Liu Y, Chen K, Bao P, Wang Y, et al. Wnt inhibitory factor-1 functions as a tumor suppressor through modulating Wnt/?-catenin signaling in neuroblastoma. Cancer Lett. 2014;348:12-9 pubmed publisher..These results provide support that WIF-1 is downregulated and functions as a tumor suppressor by antagonizing Wnt/?-catenin signaling in neuroblastoma, suggesting a potential role as a therapeutic target in neuroblastoma. ..