Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Publications184 found, 100 shown here
- Chen S, Long W, Wu W, Jiang C, Liu X, Li L. [The changes of hemodynamic parameters, pathology and c-kit mRNA expression in myocardium after acute myocardial infarction in rats]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2009;26:540-4 pubmed..The results suggest that cardiac stem cells in myocardium might contribute to the role of regenerating myocardium via self proliferation after acute myocardial infarction, but further investigation is still needed. ..
- Chen Y, Qin S, Ding Y, Wei L, Zhang J, Li H, et al. Reference values of clinical chemistry and hematology parameters in rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta). Xenotransplantation. 2009;16:496-501 pubmed publisher..These data may provide valuable information for veterinarians and investigators using rhesus monkeys in experimental studies. ..
- Li Z, Yang J, Liu J, Gong C, Gan J, Zhang X, et al. Reversible conduction block in isolated toad sciatic nerve by emulsified isoflurane. Anesth Analg. 2010;110:1024-9 pubmed publisher..05), and the half maximal inhibition concentration of EI was 5.46%. EI produced completely reversible and dose-dependent nerve conduction inhibition, which had slower onset and faster recovery compared with those produced by lidocaine. ..
- Li J, Li X, Zhang Y, Zhou X, Yang H, Chen X, et al. Gene therapy for psoriasis in the K14-VEGF transgenic mouse model by topical transdermal delivery of interleukin-4 using ultradeformable cationic liposome. J Gene Med. 2010;12:481-90 pubmed publisher..Therefore, topical transdermal gene transfer is attractive and offers future potential for application in human patients with other dermatogic diseases. ..
- Wang C, Xu H, Chen H, Li J, Zhang B, Tang C, et al. Somatostatin stimulates intestinal NHE8 expression via p38 MAPK pathway. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2011;300:C375-82 pubmed publisher..Thus our data provided the first concrete evidence indicating that somatostatin stimulates intestinal Na(+) absorption by increasing intestinal NHE8 expression through the SSTR2-p38 MAPK pathway. ..
- Xu W, Chen J, Chen H, Diao R, Fok K, Dong J, et al. Defective CFTR-dependent CREB activation results in impaired spermatogenesis and azoospermia. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19120 pubmed publisher..Altered CFTR-sAC-cAMP-CREB functional loop may also underline the pathogenesis of various CF-related diseases. ..
- Liu Y, Ni B, Ren J, Chen J, Tian Z, Tang M, et al. Cyclic Limulus anti-lipopolysaccharide (LPS) factor-derived peptide CLP-19 antagonizes LPS function by blocking binding to LPS binding protein. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34:1678-83 pubmed..This peptide appears to represent a potential therapeutic agent for clinical treatment of sepsis. ..
- Pang Y, Li M, Zhang J, Yao B. [Effects of Mycobacterium phlei F.U.36 on regulatory T cells and TLR4 expression in asthmatic mice]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2011;13:917-20 pubmed..01). Early intervention with Mycobacterium phlei F.U.36 can increase TLR4 expression on CD4+CD25+ cells and the number of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells, and thus provides therapeutic effects in asthmatic mice. ..
- Shi H, Gao X, Li D, Zhang Q, Wang Y, Zheng Y, et al. A systemic administration of liposomal curcumin inhibits radiation pneumonitis and sensitizes lung carcinoma to radiation. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:2601-11 pubmed publisher..This study also suggests that the systemic administration of liposomal curcumin is safe and deserves to be investigated for further clinical application. ..
- Zhang W, Wang L, Xiao F, Wei Y, Ke W, Xin H. Intermedin: a novel regulator for vascular remodeling and tumor vessel normalization by regulating vascular endothelial-cadherin and extracellular signal-regulated kinase. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2012;32:2721-32 pubmed publisher..We demonstrated that IMD played a critical role in the vascular remodeling process and tumor angiogenesis and may serve as a novel target for the development of angiogenesis-based anticancer therapies. ..
- Tong H, Li X, Zhang C, Gao J, Wen S, Huang Z, et al. Transcatheter arterial embolization followed by octreotide and celecoxib synergistically prolongs survival of rabbits with hepatic VX2 allografts. J Dig Dis. 2013;14:29-37 pubmed publisher..TAE followed by the long-term administration of octreotide and?celecoxib can synergistically prolong the survival of rabbits with hepatic VX2 allografts by inhibiting potential neoangiogenesis, tumor growth and metastasis. ..
- Liu R, Huang L, Li J, Zhou X, Zhang H, Zhang T, et al. HIV Infection in gastric epithelial cells. J Infect Dis. 2013;208:1221-30 pubmed publisher..The present data suggest that the gastric epithelial cells are natural targets of HIV infection, and HIV infection in epithelial cells contributes to HIV-induced gastric mucosal inflammation. ..
- Xu W, Zhang J, Liu J. [Effects of emulsified isoflurane preconditioning on LPS-induced acute lung injury in rats]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2013;44:554-7 pubmed..The emulsified isoflurane pretreatment can ameliorate LPS-induced acute lung injury in rats. ..
- Peng C, Ma J, Gao X, Tian P, Li W, Zhang L. High glucose induced oxidative stress and apoptosis in cardiac microvascular endothelial cells are regulated by FoxO3a. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e79739 pubmed publisher..Our data provide evidence that high glucose induced FoxO3a activation which suppressed ROS accumulation, and in parallel, resulted in apoptosis of CMECs. ..
- Zhu B, Cheng Y, Li G, Yang S, Zhang Z. Synthesis and evaluation of styrylpyran fluorophores for noninvasive detection of cerebral Î²-amyloid deposits. Bioorg Med Chem. 2016;24:827-34 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these styrylpyran fluorophores could provide a new scaffold for the development of optical imaging probes targeting cerebral Î²-amyloid deposits. ..
- Ge L, Liu L, Wei H, Du L, Chen S, Huang Y, et al. Preparation of a small intestinal submucosa modified polypropylene hybrid mesh via a mussel-inspired polydopamine coating for pelvic reconstruction. J Biomater Appl. 2016;30:1385-91 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that a SIS-modified polypropylene hybrid mesh via a mussel-inspired polydopamine coating is a promising approach in pelvic reconstruction. ..
- Zhu G, Wang S, Chen J, Wang Z, Liang X, Wang X, et al. Long noncoding RNA HAS2-AS1 mediates hypoxia-induced invasiveness of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Mol Carcinog. 2017;56:2210-2222 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that hypoxia would induce an overexpression of HAS2-AS1 in an HIF-1? dependent manner. The increase of HAS2-AS1 plays important roles mediating the hypoxia-regulated EMT and invasiveness of OSCC. ..
- Xiao X, Zou J, Fang Y, Meng Y, Xiao C, Fu J, et al. Fisetin and polymeric micelles encapsulating fisetin exhibit potent cytotoxic effects towards ovarian cancer cells. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018;18:91 pubmed publisher..Further studies will be needed to validate the therapeutic potential of fisetin and fisetin micelles in ovarian cancer treatment. ..
- Chen X, Cheng D, Guan J, Xia X, Fan L, Su Q. [Preventive effects of montelukast on hypoxic pulmonary hypertension in rats]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2003;34:555-8 pubmed..05). Chronic hypoxia stimulates synthesis and release of LTC4. CysLT may play an important role in the pathogenesis of hypoxic pulmonary hypertension and montelukast can prevent hypoxi pulmonary hypertension. ..
- Luo W, Chai Y, Liu J, Yang J, Kang X, Gao M, et al. A model of intravenous regional anesthesia in rats. Anesth Analg. 2010;110:1227-32 pubmed publisher..0 +/- 22.0 minutes) than the L group (31.0 +/- 19.0 minutes), whereas no anesthetic and analgesic effects were observed in the NS group. A reliable model for studying IVRA and analgesia has been developed in rats. ..
- Bao J, Shi Y, Sun H, Yin X, Yang R, Li L, et al. Construction of a portal implantable functional tissue-engineered liver using perfusion-decellularized matrix and hepatocytes in rats. Cell Transplant. 2011;20:753-66 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we propose the TEL as a state-of-the-art substitute for whole-liver transplantation and as a proof of concept for the technology that will eventually allow for the transplantation of a reconstituted liver. ..
- Song X, Jiang Y, Ren C, Sun X, Zhang Q, Gong T, et al. Nimodipine-loaded mixed micelles: formulation, compatibility, pharmacokinetics, and vascular irritability study. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:3689-99 pubmed publisher..EPC-SGC-MMs represent a promising new formulation suitable for the intravenous delivery of NIM. ..
- Chu B, Qu Y, Huang Y, Zhang L, Chen X, Long C, et al. PEG-derivatized octacosanol as micellar carrier for paclitaxel delivery. Int J Pharm. 2016;500:345-59 pubmed publisher..PTX micelles showed significant antitumor activity in vivo with low systemic toxicity in 4T1 breast cancer. MPEG2K-C28 micelles entrapping PTX deserve more studies in the future. ..
- Zhang H, Chen S, Deng X, Yang X, Huang X. Danggui-Buxue-Tang decoction has an anti-inflammatory effect in diabetic atherosclerosis rat model. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2006;74:194-6 pubmed
- Bao J, Tu Z, Wang J, Ye F, Sun H, Qin M, et al. A novel accurate rapid ELISA for detection of urinary connective tissue growth factor, a biomarker of chronic allograft nephropathy. Transplant Proc. 2008;40:2361-4 pubmed publisher..A rapid one-step Ci-ELISA was successfully established to detect the CTGF levels in urine. These results further indicated that detection of urinary CTGF is a potential noninvasive strategy to predict the early onset of CAN. ..
- Zhang Z, Lv X, Wang Y, Chen Y, Zheng R, Sun H, et al. Success of murine embryo transfer increased by a modified transfer pipette. J Reprod Dev. 2009;55:94-7 pubmed..Our modified tool and improved transfer technique are effective, time-saving and less invasive, resulting in increased success of embryo transfer. ..
- Cheng J, Gu J, Ma Y, Yang T, Kuang Y, Li B, et al. Development of a rat model for studying blast-induced traumatic brain injury. J Neurol Sci. 2010;294:23-8 pubmed publisher..Capillary damage and enlarged intercellular and vascular space in the cortex, along with a tattered nerve fiber were observed. These findings demonstrate that we have provided a reliable and reproducible blast-induced TBI model in rats...
- Xu Y, Zheng R, Zhou Y, Peng F, Lin H, Bu Q, et al. Small molecular anticancer agent SKLB703 induces apoptosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells via the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway invitro and inhibits tumor growth invivo. Cancer Lett. 2011;313:44-53 pubmed publisher..Its potential to be a candidate of anticancer agent is worth being further investigated. ..
- Ou L, Duan D, Wu J, Nice E, Huang C. The application of high throughput siRNA screening technology to study host-pathogen interactions. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2012;15:299-305 pubmed..However, to play a more defining role in prognostics, diagnostics and therapeutics for virus diseases, acknowledged drawbacks, including false positives and negatives, inherent in this technology, must be successfully addressed. ..
- Zhou R, Huang W, Ma C, Zhou Y, Yao Y, Wang Y, et al. HOCl oxidation-modified CT26 cell vaccine inhibits colon tumor growth in a mouse model. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:4037-43 pubmed..It may thus represent a promising approach for the immunotherapy of colorectal cancer. ..
- He Q, Wu W, Xiu K, Zhang Q, Xu F, Li J. Controlled drug release system based on cyclodextrin-conjugated poly(lactic acid)-b-poly(ethylene glycol) micelles. Int J Pharm. 2013;443:110-9 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile, ?-CD-PLA-mPEG copolymer exhibits low toxicity to cells. The micelles formed by ?-CD-PLA-mPEG copolymer could be a promising controlled release system for various hydrophobic drugs. ..
- Fan Y, Hanai J, Le P, Bi R, Maridas D, DeMambro V, et al. Parathyroid Hormone Directs Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cell Fate. Cell Metab. 2017;25:661-672 pubmed publisher..These studies reveal an important mechanism for PTH's therapeutic action through its ability to direct mesenchymal cell fate. ..
- Yang Z, Chen J, Liu M, Zhang L, Liu D. [The construction and expression of eukaryotic expression plasmid of Legionella pneumophila immunogenic protein]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;38:198-201 pubmed..We have successfully expressed immunogenic protein of Legionella pneumophila. The expressed product showed the good immunogenicity and immunoreactivity. ..
- Liu W, Lu H, Luo M, Xu L. Effects of different cryoprotectants and cryopreservation protocols on the development of 2-4 cell mouse embryos. Cryo Letters. 2011;32:240-7 pubmed..EG was the optimal cryoprotectant for the cryopresevation of 2-4 cell mouse embryos by Vit-Master vitrification protocol, which may be commonly used in clinical and laboratory practice. ..
- Yu C, Tang W, Peng C, Sun T, Liu B, Li M, et al. Diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic activities of the ethanol extract from Cynoglossum lanceolatum. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;139:149-54 pubmed publisher..Furthermore the anti-inflammatory action does not rely on endogenetic glucocorticoids regulated by hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis. On the other hand, CLE also shows a favorable safety. ..
- Zhou G, Li N. Bovine oocytes cryoinjury and how to improve their development following cryopreservation. Anim Biotechnol. 2013;24:94-106 pubmed publisher..The improvement in cryopreservation methodology for bovine oocytes will no doubt augment other technologies such as bovine cloning and the establishment of gene bank for transgenic cattle. ..
- Chen X, Huang Z, Chen D, Yang T, Liu G. MicroRNA-27a is induced by leucine and contributes to leucine-induced proliferation promotion in C2C12 cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:14076-84 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that miR-27a is induced by leucine and contributes to leucine-induced proliferation promotion of myoblast. ..
- Deng S, Jiang L, Peng R, Zou F. Complete mitochondrial genome sequence of the blue sheep, Pseudois nayaur szechuanensis (Cetartiodactyla: Caprinae). Mitochondrial DNA A DNA Mapp Seq Anal. 2016;27:1317-8 pubmed publisher..The complete mitogenome of P. n. szechuanensis can provide an important data for the studies on phylogenetic relationship and population genetics to further explore the taxonomic status of this species. ..
- Zeng Y, Jiang W, Liu Y, Wu P, Zhao J, Jiang J, et al. Dietary alpha-linolenic acid/linoleic acid ratios modulate intestinal immunity, tight junctions, anti-oxidant status and mRNA levels of NF-ÎºB p65, MLCK and Nrf2 in juvenile grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;51:351-364 pubmed publisher..78-72.00 g) were estimated to be 1.13 and 1.12, respectively. ..
- Li R, Yang H, Jia D, Nie Q, Cai H, Fan Q, et al. Fusion to an albumin-binding domain with a high affinity for albumin extends the circulatory half-life and enhances the in vivo antitumor effects of human TRAIL. J Control Release. 2016;228:96-106 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that N-terminal, but not C-terminal, ABD-fusion is an efficient technique for enhancing the antitumor effects of hTRAIL by using endogenous albumin as a carrier. ..
- Fok K, Bose R, Sheng K, Chang C, Katz Egorov M, Culty M, et al. Huwe1 Regulates the Establishment and Maintenance of Spermatogonia by Suppressing DNA Damage Response. Endocrinology. 2017;158:4000-4016 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results reveal a previously undefined role of Huwe1 in orchestrating the physiological DNA damage response in the male germline that contributes to the establishment and maintenance of spermatogonia. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang Y, Jiang L, Xu Y, Wang Y, Lu D, et al. Aquaporin JcPIP2 is involved in drought responses in Jatropha curcas. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2007;39:787-94 pubmed..These results indicated that JcPIP2 probably played a role in drought resistance in J. curcas...
- Wang J, Tang N, Xiao Q, Zhao L, Li Y, Li J, et al. The Potential Application of Pulsed Ultrasound on Bone Defect Repair via Developmental Engineering: An In Vitro Study. Artif Organs. 2016;40:505-13 pubmed publisher..The present study proves the potential application of US in the in vitro stage of "developmental engineering" for bone development and repair. ..
- Hu J, Zou S, Tang Z, Wang D, Li J, Gao Z. Response of Schwann cells in the inferior alveolar nerve to distraction osteogenesis: an ultrastructural and immunohistochemical study. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003;32:318-24 pubmed..Therefore, the IAN injury caused by mandibular gradual distraction was not serious; it seems to recover totally through a complicated repair mechanism. ..
- Wang X, Wang X, Tan Y, Zhang B, Gu Z, Li X. Synthesis and evaluation of collagen-chitosan-hydroxyapatite nanocomposites for bone grafting. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2009;89:1079-87 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that in situ HA synthesis in the Col-Chi system provided a feasible route for bone grafting nanocomposites. ..
- Zhu X, Xie P, Di Y, Peng S, Ding L, Wang M. Two new triterpenoid saponins from Gymnema sylvestre. J Integr Plant Biol. 2008;50:589-92 pubmed publisher..The EtOH/H(2)O extracts of this plant were shown to be able to inhibit glucose absorption in rats. ..
- Dong J, Chen X, So Y, Xin H, Jiang W, Jiang L. [Intermedin (IMD) gene expression in hypertrophic cardiac myocyte of renal vascular hypertension rats and the intervention of Valsartan, Amlodipine and Enalapril in the expression]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2009;26:1082-7 pubmed..However, the change did not display any difference that could be attributed to the variety of hypotensive drugs. ..
- Liang X, Cheng S, Jiang X, He X, Wang Y, Jiang Z, et al. The noncircadian function of the circadian Clock gene in the regulation of male fertility. J Biol Rhythms. 2013;28:208-17 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide new clues for development of novel male contraceptive strategies. ..
- Yang Y, Pan D, Luo K, Li L, Gu Z. Biodegradable and amphiphilic block copolymer-doxorubicin conjugate as polymeric nanoscale drug delivery vehicle for breast cancer therapy. Biomaterials. 2013;34:8430-43 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the triblock HPMA copolymer-DOX conjugate based nanoparticle is promising as a potential drug delivery vehicle for breast cancer therapy. ..
- Xie Q, Tian T, Chen Z, Deng S, Sun K, Xie J, et al. Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor (PPAR) in Regenerative Medicine: Molecular Mechanism for PPAR in Stem Cells' Adipocyte Differentiation. Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;11:290-8 pubmed..However, the precise molecular mechanism is still unknown. This review thus summarizes recent progress on the study of molecular mechanism and role of PPAR in adipocyte differentiation. ..
- Shi L, Feng L, Jiang W, Liu Y, Jiang J, Wu P, et al. Immunity decreases, antioxidant system damages and tight junction changes in the intestine of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) during folic acid deficiency: Regulation of NF-ÎºB, Nrf2 and MLCK mRNA levels. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;51:405-419 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, folic acid deficiency (0.1Â mgÂ kg(-1)) impaired fish intestinal immunity, antioxidant capacity and tight junctions. ..
- Chen Y, Liu L, Li Z, Wang D, Li N, Song Y, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of kiss1 in Brandt's voles (Lasiopodomys brandtii). Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;208-209:68-74 pubmed publisher..These results are helpful to further the study of kiss1 function in reproductive regulation of Brandt's voles. ..
- Zhang Y, Hu Y, Wang J, Yao H, Wang H, Liang L, et al. Proteomic identification of ERP29 as a key chemoresistant factor activated by the aggregating p53 mutant Arg282Trp. Oncogene. 2017;36:5473-5483 pubmed publisher..Our results also suggest that ERP29-mediated GOF can be targeted by the anti-aggregation peptide ReACp53. ..
- Zhang L, Li Y, Cheng J, Peng Z, Li S, Zeng Y. [Comparison of hepatic protein synthesis function between Banna Minipig Inbred Line and human]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2004;35:781-3 pubmed..The above findings suggested the similarity between BMI liver and human liver in respect to albumin and alpha, beta-globulin synthesis. ..
- Yu P, Liu J, Zhang L, Li S, Bu H, Li Y, et al. [Intergration and epression of porcine endogenous retrovinus in the immortal cell line of Banna Minipig Inberd Line-Mesenhymal Stem Cells]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2005;36:770-2 pubmed..PERV has integrated into the genome of its natural host, and virus mRNA can effectively express. So it is very essential to evaluate the possibility of xenozoonoses in pig-to-human xenotransplantation. ..
- Liu Y, Wang Y, Jiang Z, Wan C, Zhou W, Wang Z. The extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling pathway is involved in the modulation of morphine-induced reward by mPer1. Neuroscience. 2007;146:265-71 pubmed..These results indicate that drug dependence seems to be influenced at least partially by mPer1 and its mechanism may involve the ERK signal pathway. ..
- Xin Y, Yuan G, Lu Y, Yang Y, Zhang X, Li Y, et al. [Explorative study on mechanism and drug intervention for chronic allograft nephropathy induced by renal ischemia-reperfusion injury]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;38:918-23 pubmed..The traditional Chinese medicine Yi Sheng injection and MMF can down-regulate the expression of TGF-beta1 and Smad2 and block the down-regulated expression of Smad7, which may postpone and lessen the progression of CAN. ..
- Xie X, Liu H, Fan J, Li H. [Effects of ginsenoside Rb1 on TGF-beta1 induced p47phox expression and extracellular matrix accumulation in rat renal tubular epethelial cells]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2009;40:106-10 pubmed..G-Rb1 could inhibit TGF-beta1 induced ROS production and decrease the levels of Col-I and FN in a dose-dependent manner. The mechanism might be partly related to the suppression of p47phox expression. ..
- Wu J, Li J, Zhu Z, Li J, Huang G, Tang Y, et al. Protective effects of echinocystic acid isolated from Gleditsia sinensis Lam. against acute myocardial ischemia. Fitoterapia. 2010;81:8-10 pubmed publisher..EA shows an elevation of Bcl-2 mRNA level in infarcted tissue induced by isoproterenol in rats. These results demonstrated for the first time EA has a cardioprotective effect and may be a natural drug...
- Chen Z, Wang Z, Deng C, Zheng H, Wang X, Ma L, et al. (Z)-5-(4-methoxybenzylidene)thiazolidine-2,4-dione protects rats from carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury and fibrogenesis. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:654-61 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that SKLB010 is a potent therapeutic agent for the treatment of CCl?-induced hepatic injury. ..
- Zhou C, Douglas J, Kumar N, Shu S, Bayliss D, Chen X. Forebrain HCN1 channels contribute to hypnotic actions of ketamine. Anesthesiology. 2013;118:785-95 pubmed publisher..The authors suggest that ketamine inhibition of HCN1 shifts cortical neuron electroresponsive properties to contribute to ketamine-induced hypnosis. ..
- Zhang Z, Zhou Y, Wang H, Zeng F, Yang X, Zhang Y, et al. Molecular detection and Smoothing spline clustering of the IBV strains detected in China during 2011-2012. Virus Res. 2016;211:145-50 pubmed publisher..This is the first time that the SSC method has been used for the evolution study of IBV. ..
- Yang F, Zhang M, Zhu L, Zhou G, Zhou S, Fan A. [Experimental study on estrogenic function of triphasic contraceptive tablets]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2003;34:125-7, 168 pubmed..05). tablets have apparently estrogenic effect and activity. ..
- Tang W, Wan M, Huang Q, Zhu Z, Zhao J, Wu Y, et al. Effect of Da-Cheng-Qi decoction on the pharmacokinetics of ranitidine in rats. Biomed Chromatogr. 2008;22:851-6 pubmed publisher..When physicians or pharmacists administer DCQD and ranitidine, they must make a careful effort to adjust the dosage of the drug and Chinese decoction, or avoid the herb-drug co-administration. ..
- Pengde K, Fuxing P, Bin S, Jing Y, Jingqiu C. Lovastatin inhibits adipogenesis and prevents osteonecrosis in steroid-treated rabbits. Joint Bone Spine. 2008;75:696-701 pubmed publisher..3 microm, 51%) (P< 0.001). Lovastatin can prevent development of steroid-induced osteonecrosis in rabbits by inhibiting adipogenesis. Future evaluation on the effectiveness of lovastatin in the clinical practice is still necessary. ..
- Du K, Yan M, Wang Q, Song H. Preparation and characterization of novel macroporous cellulose beads regenerated from ionic liquid for fast chromatography. J Chromatogr A. 2010;1217:1298-304 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we demonstrated that the MCB possessed more advantages than other ones, like HCB and CSFF, and was expected as an ideal material for fast chromatography. ..
- Yang X, Bao L, Deng Y. A novel recombinant Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guerin strain expressing human granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor and Mycobacterium tuberculosis early secretory antigenic target 6 complex augments Th1 immunity. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2011;43:511-8 pubmed publisher..The data presented here suggested the possibility that the recombinant BCG:GE might be a good vaccine candidate to TB. ..
- Zeng M, Li X, Liu Y, Zhao H, Zhou J, Li K, et al. A high-selenium diet induces insulin resistance in gestating rats and their offspring. Free Radic Biol Med. 2012;52:1335-42 pubmed publisher..3mg Se/kg diet. In conclusion, supranutrition of Se as a Se-enriched yeast in rats induced gestational diabetes and insulin resistance. Expression of six selenoprotein genes, in particular Gpx1, was linked to this metabolic disorder...
- Liu S, Liu T, Chen J, Maitz M, Chen C, Huang N. Influence of a layer-by-layer-assembled multilayer of anti-CD34 antibody, vascular endothelial growth factor, and heparin on the endothelialization and anticoagulation of titanium surface. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2013;101:1144-57 pubmed publisher..The biofunctional layer supports generation of a new endothelium onto titanium surface by capturing EPCs and oriented differentiation. ..
- Meng Q, Shi D, Feng J, Su Y, Long Y, He S, et al. Hypercholesterolemia Up-Regulates the Expression of Intermedin and Its Receptor Components in the Aorta of Rats via Inducing the Oxidative Stress. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2016;46:5-17 pubmed..The up-regulated expression of IMD is observed within the aorta of the hypercholesterolemia rats. In addition, the oxidative stress participates in the up-regulation. ..
- Liu Q, Liu Q, Zhao X, Liu T, Yi J, Liang K, et al. Immunogenicity and Cross-Protective Efficacy Induced by Outer Membrane Proteins from Salmonella Typhimurium Mutants with Truncated LPS in Mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:416 pubmed publisher..Choleraesuis and S. Enteritidis infection and that the cross-reactivity may be ascribed to an antigen of approximately 18.4-30 kDa. ..
- Attwood S, Fatih F, Upatham E. DNA-sequence variation among Schistosoma mekongi populations and related taxa; phylogeography and the current distribution of Asian schistosomiasis. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2008;2:e200 pubmed publisher..mekongi...
- Wu X, Zeng W, Jiang M, Qin J, Xu H. Effect of Oxymatrine on the TGFbeta-Smad signaling pathway in rats with CCl4-induced hepatic fibrosis. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:2100-5 pubmed..Oxymatrine could promote the expression of Smad 7 and inhibit the expression of Smad 3 and CBP in CCl4-induced hepatic fibrosis in SD rats, could modulate the fibrogenic signal transduction of TGFbeta-Smad pathway. ..
- Wang Y, Wu B, Chamberlain A, Lui W, Koirala P, Susztak K, et al. Endocardial to myocardial notch-wnt-bmp axis regulates early heart valve development. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e60244 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that Jagged1-Notch1 signaling in endocardial cells induces the expression of Wnt4, which subsequently acts as a paracrine factor to upregulate Bmp2 expression in the adjacent AVC myocardium to signal EMT. ..
- Lin J, Yan F, Tang L, Chen F. Antitumor effects of curcin from seeds of Jatropha curcas. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2003;24:241-6 pubmed..Especially, the conserved residues forming the active sites of the A chain of ricin and trichosanthin occurred in curcin. Curcin has an obvious antitumor effect and its mechanisms are related to the N-glycosidase activity. ..
- Zou F, Li H, Wang Z, Yue B, Geng Q, Wang B. [Inhibitory effect of electrochemotherapy on S180 tumor growth and angiogenesis and the possible mechanism]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2004;21:888-92 pubmed..The results showed that electrochemotherapy has evident inhibitory effect on the growth of S180 sarcoma and the mechanism may involve the suppression of tumor angiogenesis and changes in the ultrastructures of tumor cells...
- Kang P, Shen B, Yang J, Dang H, Pei F. [Platelet and endothelial cell-derived microparticles in steroid-induced osteonecrosis of the femoral head of rabbit model]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007;87:2045-9 pubmed..MP can be considered a true target in the pharmacological control of steroid-induced osteonecrosis. ..
- Liu B, Wu J, Li J, Liu J, Li W, Li C, et al. Polygonatum cyrtonema lectin induces murine fibrosarcoma L929 cell apoptosis and autophagy via blocking Ras-Raf and PI3K-Akt signaling pathways. Biochimie. 2010;92:1934-8 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results demonstrate that PCL induces murine fibrosarcoma L929 cell apoptosis and autophagy via blocking Ras-Raf and PI3K-Akt signaling pathways...
- Tu F, Fan Z, Chen S, Yin Y, Li P, Zhang X, et al. The complete mitochondrial genome sequence of the Gracile shrew mole, Uropsilus gracilis (Soricomorpha: Talpidae). Mitochondrial DNA. 2012;23:382-4 pubmed publisher..Phylogenetic trees were constructed by using Bayesian and maximum likelihood methods, which showed that U. gracilis was clustered together with U. soricipes, and Urotrichus should be prior to Galemys. ..
- Sun M, Li J, Guo L, Xiao H, Dong L, Wang F, et al. TGF-?1 suppression of microRNA-450b-5p expression: a novel mechanism for blocking myogenic differentiation of rhabdomyosarcoma. Oncogene. 2014;33:2075-86 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that disrupting the TGF-?1 suppression of miR-450b-5p, or knockdown of ENOX2 and PAX9, are effective approaches in inducing RMS MyoD. ..
- Wang S, Feng Q, Sun J, Gao F, Fan W, Zhang Z, et al. Nanocrystalline Cellulose Improves the Biocompatibility and Reduces the Wear Debris of Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Polyethylene via Weak Binding. ACS Nano. 2016;10:298-306 pubmed publisher..7 cells, is high, with significantly lower inflammatory responses/cytotoxicity than pure UHMWPE. The NCC/UHMWPE composite therefore could be a promising alternative to the current UHMWPE for bearing applications. ..