Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Locale: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Publications215 found, 100 shown here
- Wang M, Jin Y, Yang Y, Zhao C, Yang H, Xu X, et al. In vivo biodistribution, anti-inflammatory, and hepatoprotective effects of liver targeting dexamethasone acetate loaded nanostructured lipid carrier system. Int J Nanomedicine. 2010;5:487-97 pubmed..All results indicate that NLCs, as a novel carrier for DXMA, has potential for the treatment of liver diseases, increasing the cure efficiency and decreasing the side effects on other tissues. ..
- Ren S, Guo L, Yang J, Liu D, Wang T, Chen L, et al. Doxycycline attenuates acrolein-induced mucin production, in part by inhibiting MMP-9. Eur J Pharmacol. 2011;650:418-23 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that doxycycline attenuated acrolein-induced mucin synthesis, in part by inhibiting expression of MMP-9. Thus doxycycline may have a prophylactic effect in the treatment of smoking-induced mucus hypersecretion...
- Song Z, Xu X, Deng W, Peng S, Ding L, Xu H. A new dimeric iridal triterpenoid from Belamcanda chinensis with significant molluscicide activity. Org Lett. 2011;13:462-5 pubmed publisher..Its structure was determined by extensive spectroscopic measurements, including IR, ESI-MS, HR-ESI-MS, and 1D and 2D NMR. It demonstrated significant molluscicide activity against Pomacea canaliculata. ..
- Yuan K, Liao X, Yu L, Niu T, Zhang X, Liu W, et al. [Effects of urokinase intervention on endotoxin-induced DIC in Wistar rat model]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2010;41:965-9 pubmed..The concentration of 3 mg/(kg x h) endotoxin can successfully induce DIC model in Wistar rats. Urokinase could play a positive role to prevent the LPS-induced DIC. ..
- Yang Y, Xia T, Zhi W, Wei L, Weng J, Zhang C, et al. Promotion of skin regeneration in diabetic rats by electrospun core-sheath fibers loaded with basic fibroblast growth factor. Biomaterials. 2011;32:4243-54 pubmed publisher..The above results demonstrate the potential use of bFGF-loaded electrospun fibrous mats to rapidly restore the structural and functional properties of wounded skin for patients with diabetic mellitus. ..
- Pan W, Jiang S, Luo P, Gao P, Chen B, Bu H. Isolation, purification and structure identification of two phenolic glycosides from the roots of Incarvillea younghusbandii Sprague and their antioxidant activities. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2011;46:422-7 pubmed..The hepatic LPO inhibitory activities increased with the increasing concentrations of 1 and 2 from 0.001 9 to 0.250 0 mg x mL(-1), but decreased slightly with the increasing concentration from 0.250 0 to 1.0000 mg x L(-1)...
- Liu Y, Reich P, Li G, Sun S. Shifting phenology and abundance under experimental warming alters trophic relationships and plant reproductive capacity. Ecology. 2011;92:1201-7 pubmed..This radically increased trophic connection reduced gentian plant reproduction and likely contributed to its reduced abundance in the warmed chambers. ..
- Tian C, Zhang Y, Zhang J, Deng Y, Li X, Xu D, et al. The +874T/A polymorphism in the interferon-? gene and tuberculosis risk: an update by meta-analysis. Hum Immunol. 2011;72:1137-42 pubmed publisher..71, 95% CI = 0.52-0.97, p = 0.03) but not in Caucasians (OR = 0.87, 95% CI = 0.65-1.17, p = 0.37). Our results suggest that the IFN-? +874T/A polymorphism contributes to susceptibility to TB. ..
- Cai X, Gong P, Huang Y, Lin Y. Notch signalling pathway in tooth development and adult dental cells. Cell Prolif. 2011;44:495-507 pubmed publisher..Other signalling pathways, such as TGF?, NF-?B, Wnt, Fgf and Shh also interact with Notch signalling during tooth development...
- Xiao G, Fan J, Deng J, Chen C, Zhou W, Li X, et al. A school outbreak of Shigella sonnei infection in China: clinical features, antibiotic susceptibility and molecular epidemiology. Indian Pediatr. 2012;49:287-90 pubmed
- Jia D, Yang H, Wan L, Cheng J, Lu X. Production of bioactive, SUMO-modified, and native-like TNF-? of the rhesus monkey, Macaca mulatta, in Escherichia coli. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2012;93:2345-55 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that the bioactive mmTNF? produced with the SUMO fusion system is useful for further research, especially for the in vitro preclinical evaluation of biological hTNF? neutralizing agents. ..
- Liang S, Xu Z, Xu X, Zhao X, Huang C, Wei Y. Quantitative proteomics for cancer biomarker discovery. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2012;15:221-31 pubmed..Also, the advantages and challenges of different quantitative proteomic approaches are discussed in identification and validation of candidate targets. ..
- Zhou M, Luo H, Li Z, Wu F, Huang C, Ding Z, et al. Recent advances in screening of natural products for antimicrobial agents. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2012;15:306-15 pubmed..In this paper the newly discovered targets, natural products and representative technologies were reviewed, which were expected to make some contributions to the research and development of medicines. ..
- Nie Y, Ji L, Ding H, Xie L, Li L, He B, et al. Cholesterol derivatives based charged liposomes for doxorubicin delivery: preparation, in vitro and in vivo characterization. Theranostics. 2012;2:1092-103 pubmed publisher..It may give deeper understanding on the liposome formulation which is critical for liposome associated drug research and development. ..
- Liu R, Xu M, Shi Z, Zhang J, Gao Y, Yang L. Determination of total mercury in biological tissue by isotope dilution ICPMS after UV photochemical vapor generation. Talanta. 2013;117:371-5 pubmed publisher..Method validation was demonstrated by the determination of total mercury in several biological tissue certified reference materials (CRMs). The results were in good agreement with the certified values. ..
- Wang H, Mu D. [Neuroregeneration of newborn rats with hypoxic-ischemic brain damage following antibody-mediated neutralization of paired-immunoglobulin-like receptor B]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2014;16:67-72 pubmed..05). PirB might be involved in HIBD through a Rho-ROCK-dependent mechanism and antibody-mediated neutralization of PirB in the brain may offer a novel therapeutic strategy for HIBD. ..
- Xu L, Li G, Wang J, Fan Y, Wan Z, Zhang S, et al. Through an ITIM-independent mechanism the Fc?RIIB blocks B cell activation by disrupting the colocalized microclustering of the B cell receptor and CD19. J Immunol. 2014;192:5179-91 pubmed publisher..These observations may also provide new targets for therapies for systemic autoimmune disease. ..
- Zhuang H, Zhang X, Zhu C, Tang X, Yu F, Shang G, et al. Molecular Mechanisms of PPAR-Î³ Governing MSC Osteogenic and Adipogenic Differentiation. Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;11:255-64 pubmed..This review summarizes the regulatory function of PPAR-Î³ in MSC differentiation, as well as the cytokine and extracellular signaling pathways participating in the cross-talk between adipogenesis and osteoblastogenesis. ..
- Zhou Y, Zhang L, Ji H, Lu X, Xia J, Li L, et al. MiR-17~92 ablation impairs liver regeneration in an estrogen-dependent manner. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:939-48 pubmed publisher..MiR-17~92 functions as a proliferation stimulator and acts in an oestrogen-dependent manner. The loss of this miRNA results in increases in p21 and Pten expression and therefore impairs liver regeneration in female mice. ..
- Wang Y, Wang J, Liu H, Zhang R, Zhang T, Gan X, et al. Discovery, Characterization, and Functional Study of a Novel MEF2D CAG Repeat in Duck (Anas platyrhynchos). DNA Cell Biol. 2016;35:398-409 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings reveal that duck MEF2D CAG repeat is a potential functional element with polymorphisms and may cause differences in MEF2D function between duck and other vertebrate species. ..
- Li Y, Guo Q, Zhang C, Huang Z, Wang T, Wang X, et al. Discovery of a highly potent, selective and novel CDK9 inhibitor as an anticancer drug candidate. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:3231-3237 pubmed publisher..Mice bared-breast cancer treated with compound 4d showed significant suppression of cancer with low toxicity. Taken together, this novel compound 4d could be a promising drug candidate for clinical application. ..
- Wang X, Li M, Liao Z, Yi X, Peng X. [Experimental study of restiffening of the rigor mortis]. Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2001;17:202-4 pubmed..To observe changes of the length of sarcomere of rat when restiffening...
- Guo D, Zhang H, Liu L, Wang L, Cheng Y, Qiao Z. Testosterone influenced the expression of Notch1, Notch2 and Jagged1 induced by lipopolysaccharide in macrophages. Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2004;56:173-9 pubmed..In addition, the expression of Jagged1 was enhanced by various amounts of testosterone. These results suggest that testosterone affected the expression of Notch family members in activated macrophages. ..
- Liu C, Wang K, Li L, Pang Y. [The roles of interleukin-5 and eotaxin in signal transmission between lung and bone marrow of rat asthmatic models]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2006;29:558-62 pubmed..007, 0.138 +/- 0.014, 0.067 +/- 0.010, 0.040 +/- 0.005, 0.087 +/- 0.012. Galectin-3, a selective inhibitor of IL-5 mRNA transcription, potentially suppresses eosinophilic inflammation and might be a promising specific anti-asthma agent. ..
- Liu Y, Qu S, Maitz M, Tan R, Weng J. The effect of the major components of Salvia Miltiorrhiza Bunge on bone marrow cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007;111:573-83 pubmed..Aqueous extracts, which preferably contain salB over Pca and are free of Ts therefore are recommended for bone formation. ..
- Li G, Huang J, Aoki H, Li Y, Zhang R, Deng B. [In vivo study on influence of a discrete nano-hydroxyapatite on leukemia P388 tissue in BALB/C mice]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2007;45:692-6 pubmed..To study the influence of a discrete nano-hydroxyapatite crystal (nano-HAp) on lymphatic leukemia P388 behavior by in vivo techniques...
- Li L, Qu Y, Mao M, Xiong Y, Mu D. The involvement of phosphoinositid 3-kinase/Akt pathway in the activation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha in the developing rat brain after hypoxia-ischemia. Brain Res. 2008;1197:152-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that the PI3K/Akt pathway is involved in the regulation of HIF-1alpha and its target gene VEGF in the developing rat brain after HI. ..
- Bao J, Tu Z, Sun H, Luo G, Yang L, Song J, et al. R2: identification of renal potential progenitor/stem cells that participate in the renal regeneration processes of kidney allograft fibrosis. Nephrology (Carlton). 2008;13:500-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, potential adult resident stem cells offer a new avenue for autologous cell therapies in TA/IF. ..
- Ding Y, Wang J, Tan W, Chen Y, Lu X, Lu Y, et al. Cloning, sequencing, and analysis of the full-length CDNA of rhesus monkey factor IX. Transplant Proc. 2008;40:2769-72 pubmed publisher..The high homology between rhesus monkey and human coagulation factor ensure the reliability and feasibility of rhesus monkey as a recipient in studies on coagulation disorders in xenotransplantation. ..
- Liu J, Zhao Z, Zou L, Li J, Wang F, Li X, et al. Pressure-loaded MSCs during early osteodifferentiation promote osteoclastogenesis by increase of RANKL/OPG ratio. Ann Biomed Eng. 2009;37:794-802 pubmed publisher..These results suggest novel mechanisms of the initial biological responses of bone remodeling upon mechanical stimuli. ..
- Chen S, Long W, Wu W, Jiang C, Liu X, Li L. [The changes of hemodynamic parameters, pathology and c-kit mRNA expression in myocardium after acute myocardial infarction in rats]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2009;26:540-4 pubmed..The results suggest that cardiac stem cells in myocardium might contribute to the role of regenerating myocardium via self proliferation after acute myocardial infarction, but further investigation is still needed. ..
- Chen Y, Qin S, Ding Y, Wei L, Zhang J, Li H, et al. Reference values of clinical chemistry and hematology parameters in rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta). Xenotransplantation. 2009;16:496-501 pubmed publisher..These data may provide valuable information for veterinarians and investigators using rhesus monkeys in experimental studies. ..
- Li Z, Yang J, Liu J, Gong C, Gan J, Zhang X, et al. Reversible conduction block in isolated toad sciatic nerve by emulsified isoflurane. Anesth Analg. 2010;110:1024-9 pubmed publisher..05), and the half maximal inhibition concentration of EI was 5.46%. EI produced completely reversible and dose-dependent nerve conduction inhibition, which had slower onset and faster recovery compared with those produced by lidocaine. ..
- Li J, Li X, Zhang Y, Zhou X, Yang H, Chen X, et al. Gene therapy for psoriasis in the K14-VEGF transgenic mouse model by topical transdermal delivery of interleukin-4 using ultradeformable cationic liposome. J Gene Med. 2010;12:481-90 pubmed publisher..Therefore, topical transdermal gene transfer is attractive and offers future potential for application in human patients with other dermatogic diseases. ..
- Wang C, Xu H, Chen H, Li J, Zhang B, Tang C, et al. Somatostatin stimulates intestinal NHE8 expression via p38 MAPK pathway. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2011;300:C375-82 pubmed publisher..Thus our data provided the first concrete evidence indicating that somatostatin stimulates intestinal Na(+) absorption by increasing intestinal NHE8 expression through the SSTR2-p38 MAPK pathway. ..
- Xu W, Chen J, Chen H, Diao R, Fok K, Dong J, et al. Defective CFTR-dependent CREB activation results in impaired spermatogenesis and azoospermia. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19120 pubmed publisher..Altered CFTR-sAC-cAMP-CREB functional loop may also underline the pathogenesis of various CF-related diseases. ..
- Liu Y, Ni B, Ren J, Chen J, Tian Z, Tang M, et al. Cyclic Limulus anti-lipopolysaccharide (LPS) factor-derived peptide CLP-19 antagonizes LPS function by blocking binding to LPS binding protein. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34:1678-83 pubmed..This peptide appears to represent a potential therapeutic agent for clinical treatment of sepsis. ..
- Pang Y, Li M, Zhang J, Yao B. [Effects of Mycobacterium phlei F.U.36 on regulatory T cells and TLR4 expression in asthmatic mice]. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2011;13:917-20 pubmed..01). Early intervention with Mycobacterium phlei F.U.36 can increase TLR4 expression on CD4+CD25+ cells and the number of CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells, and thus provides therapeutic effects in asthmatic mice. ..
- Shi H, Gao X, Li D, Zhang Q, Wang Y, Zheng Y, et al. A systemic administration of liposomal curcumin inhibits radiation pneumonitis and sensitizes lung carcinoma to radiation. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:2601-11 pubmed publisher..This study also suggests that the systemic administration of liposomal curcumin is safe and deserves to be investigated for further clinical application. ..
- Zhang W, Wang L, Xiao F, Wei Y, Ke W, Xin H. Intermedin: a novel regulator for vascular remodeling and tumor vessel normalization by regulating vascular endothelial-cadherin and extracellular signal-regulated kinase. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2012;32:2721-32 pubmed publisher..We demonstrated that IMD played a critical role in the vascular remodeling process and tumor angiogenesis and may serve as a novel target for the development of angiogenesis-based anticancer therapies. ..
- Tong H, Li X, Zhang C, Gao J, Wen S, Huang Z, et al. Transcatheter arterial embolization followed by octreotide and celecoxib synergistically prolongs survival of rabbits with hepatic VX2 allografts. J Dig Dis. 2013;14:29-37 pubmed publisher..TAE followed by the long-term administration of octreotide and?celecoxib can synergistically prolong the survival of rabbits with hepatic VX2 allografts by inhibiting potential neoangiogenesis, tumor growth and metastasis. ..
- Liu R, Huang L, Li J, Zhou X, Zhang H, Zhang T, et al. HIV Infection in gastric epithelial cells. J Infect Dis. 2013;208:1221-30 pubmed publisher..The present data suggest that the gastric epithelial cells are natural targets of HIV infection, and HIV infection in epithelial cells contributes to HIV-induced gastric mucosal inflammation. ..
- Xu W, Zhang J, Liu J. [Effects of emulsified isoflurane preconditioning on LPS-induced acute lung injury in rats]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2013;44:554-7 pubmed..The emulsified isoflurane pretreatment can ameliorate LPS-induced acute lung injury in rats. ..
- Peng C, Ma J, Gao X, Tian P, Li W, Zhang L. High glucose induced oxidative stress and apoptosis in cardiac microvascular endothelial cells are regulated by FoxO3a. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e79739 pubmed publisher..Our data provide evidence that high glucose induced FoxO3a activation which suppressed ROS accumulation, and in parallel, resulted in apoptosis of CMECs. ..
- Zhu B, Cheng Y, Li G, Yang S, Zhang Z. Synthesis and evaluation of styrylpyran fluorophores for noninvasive detection of cerebral Î²-amyloid deposits. Bioorg Med Chem. 2016;24:827-34 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these styrylpyran fluorophores could provide a new scaffold for the development of optical imaging probes targeting cerebral Î²-amyloid deposits. ..
- Ge L, Liu L, Wei H, Du L, Chen S, Huang Y, et al. Preparation of a small intestinal submucosa modified polypropylene hybrid mesh via a mussel-inspired polydopamine coating for pelvic reconstruction. J Biomater Appl. 2016;30:1385-91 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that a SIS-modified polypropylene hybrid mesh via a mussel-inspired polydopamine coating is a promising approach in pelvic reconstruction. ..
- Zhu G, Wang S, Chen J, Wang Z, Liang X, Wang X, et al. Long noncoding RNA HAS2-AS1 mediates hypoxia-induced invasiveness of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Mol Carcinog. 2017;56:2210-2222 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results suggest that hypoxia would induce an overexpression of HAS2-AS1 in an HIF-1? dependent manner. The increase of HAS2-AS1 plays important roles mediating the hypoxia-regulated EMT and invasiveness of OSCC. ..
- Xiao X, Zou J, Fang Y, Meng Y, Xiao C, Fu J, et al. Fisetin and polymeric micelles encapsulating fisetin exhibit potent cytotoxic effects towards ovarian cancer cells. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018;18:91 pubmed publisher..Further studies will be needed to validate the therapeutic potential of fisetin and fisetin micelles in ovarian cancer treatment. ..
- Chen X, Cheng D, Guan J, Xia X, Fan L, Su Q. [Preventive effects of montelukast on hypoxic pulmonary hypertension in rats]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2003;34:555-8 pubmed..05). Chronic hypoxia stimulates synthesis and release of LTC4. CysLT may play an important role in the pathogenesis of hypoxic pulmonary hypertension and montelukast can prevent hypoxi pulmonary hypertension. ..
- Luo W, Chai Y, Liu J, Yang J, Kang X, Gao M, et al. A model of intravenous regional anesthesia in rats. Anesth Analg. 2010;110:1227-32 pubmed publisher..0 +/- 22.0 minutes) than the L group (31.0 +/- 19.0 minutes), whereas no anesthetic and analgesic effects were observed in the NS group. A reliable model for studying IVRA and analgesia has been developed in rats. ..
- Bao J, Shi Y, Sun H, Yin X, Yang R, Li L, et al. Construction of a portal implantable functional tissue-engineered liver using perfusion-decellularized matrix and hepatocytes in rats. Cell Transplant. 2011;20:753-66 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we propose the TEL as a state-of-the-art substitute for whole-liver transplantation and as a proof of concept for the technology that will eventually allow for the transplantation of a reconstituted liver. ..
- Song X, Jiang Y, Ren C, Sun X, Zhang Q, Gong T, et al. Nimodipine-loaded mixed micelles: formulation, compatibility, pharmacokinetics, and vascular irritability study. Int J Nanomedicine. 2012;7:3689-99 pubmed publisher..EPC-SGC-MMs represent a promising new formulation suitable for the intravenous delivery of NIM. ..
- Chu B, Qu Y, Huang Y, Zhang L, Chen X, Long C, et al. PEG-derivatized octacosanol as micellar carrier for paclitaxel delivery. Int J Pharm. 2016;500:345-59 pubmed publisher..PTX micelles showed significant antitumor activity in vivo with low systemic toxicity in 4T1 breast cancer. MPEG2K-C28 micelles entrapping PTX deserve more studies in the future. ..
- Zhang H, Chen S, Deng X, Yang X, Huang X. Danggui-Buxue-Tang decoction has an anti-inflammatory effect in diabetic atherosclerosis rat model. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2006;74:194-6 pubmed
- Bao J, Tu Z, Wang J, Ye F, Sun H, Qin M, et al. A novel accurate rapid ELISA for detection of urinary connective tissue growth factor, a biomarker of chronic allograft nephropathy. Transplant Proc. 2008;40:2361-4 pubmed publisher..A rapid one-step Ci-ELISA was successfully established to detect the CTGF levels in urine. These results further indicated that detection of urinary CTGF is a potential noninvasive strategy to predict the early onset of CAN. ..
- Zhang Z, Lv X, Wang Y, Chen Y, Zheng R, Sun H, et al. Success of murine embryo transfer increased by a modified transfer pipette. J Reprod Dev. 2009;55:94-7 pubmed..Our modified tool and improved transfer technique are effective, time-saving and less invasive, resulting in increased success of embryo transfer. ..
- Cheng J, Gu J, Ma Y, Yang T, Kuang Y, Li B, et al. Development of a rat model for studying blast-induced traumatic brain injury. J Neurol Sci. 2010;294:23-8 pubmed publisher..Capillary damage and enlarged intercellular and vascular space in the cortex, along with a tattered nerve fiber were observed. These findings demonstrate that we have provided a reliable and reproducible blast-induced TBI model in rats...
- Xu Y, Zheng R, Zhou Y, Peng F, Lin H, Bu Q, et al. Small molecular anticancer agent SKLB703 induces apoptosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells via the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway invitro and inhibits tumor growth invivo. Cancer Lett. 2011;313:44-53 pubmed publisher..Its potential to be a candidate of anticancer agent is worth being further investigated. ..
- Ou L, Duan D, Wu J, Nice E, Huang C. The application of high throughput siRNA screening technology to study host-pathogen interactions. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2012;15:299-305 pubmed..However, to play a more defining role in prognostics, diagnostics and therapeutics for virus diseases, acknowledged drawbacks, including false positives and negatives, inherent in this technology, must be successfully addressed. ..
- Zhou R, Huang W, Ma C, Zhou Y, Yao Y, Wang Y, et al. HOCl oxidation-modified CT26 cell vaccine inhibits colon tumor growth in a mouse model. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:4037-43 pubmed..It may thus represent a promising approach for the immunotherapy of colorectal cancer. ..
- He Q, Wu W, Xiu K, Zhang Q, Xu F, Li J. Controlled drug release system based on cyclodextrin-conjugated poly(lactic acid)-b-poly(ethylene glycol) micelles. Int J Pharm. 2013;443:110-9 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile, ?-CD-PLA-mPEG copolymer exhibits low toxicity to cells. The micelles formed by ?-CD-PLA-mPEG copolymer could be a promising controlled release system for various hydrophobic drugs. ..
- Fan Y, Hanai J, Le P, Bi R, Maridas D, DeMambro V, et al. Parathyroid Hormone Directs Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cell Fate. Cell Metab. 2017;25:661-672 pubmed publisher..These studies reveal an important mechanism for PTH's therapeutic action through its ability to direct mesenchymal cell fate. ..
- Yang Z, Chen J, Liu M, Zhang L, Liu D. [The construction and expression of eukaryotic expression plasmid of Legionella pneumophila immunogenic protein]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;38:198-201 pubmed..We have successfully expressed immunogenic protein of Legionella pneumophila. The expressed product showed the good immunogenicity and immunoreactivity. ..
- Liu W, Lu H, Luo M, Xu L. Effects of different cryoprotectants and cryopreservation protocols on the development of 2-4 cell mouse embryos. Cryo Letters. 2011;32:240-7 pubmed..EG was the optimal cryoprotectant for the cryopresevation of 2-4 cell mouse embryos by Vit-Master vitrification protocol, which may be commonly used in clinical and laboratory practice. ..
- Yu C, Tang W, Peng C, Sun T, Liu B, Li M, et al. Diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic activities of the ethanol extract from Cynoglossum lanceolatum. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;139:149-54 pubmed publisher..Furthermore the anti-inflammatory action does not rely on endogenetic glucocorticoids regulated by hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis. On the other hand, CLE also shows a favorable safety. ..
- Zhou G, Li N. Bovine oocytes cryoinjury and how to improve their development following cryopreservation. Anim Biotechnol. 2013;24:94-106 pubmed publisher..The improvement in cryopreservation methodology for bovine oocytes will no doubt augment other technologies such as bovine cloning and the establishment of gene bank for transgenic cattle. ..
- Chen X, Huang Z, Chen D, Yang T, Liu G. MicroRNA-27a is induced by leucine and contributes to leucine-induced proliferation promotion in C2C12 cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:14076-84 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that miR-27a is induced by leucine and contributes to leucine-induced proliferation promotion of myoblast. ..
- Deng S, Jiang L, Peng R, Zou F. Complete mitochondrial genome sequence of the blue sheep, Pseudois nayaur szechuanensis (Cetartiodactyla: Caprinae). Mitochondrial DNA A DNA Mapp Seq Anal. 2016;27:1317-8 pubmed publisher..The complete mitogenome of P. n. szechuanensis can provide an important data for the studies on phylogenetic relationship and population genetics to further explore the taxonomic status of this species. ..
- Zeng Y, Jiang W, Liu Y, Wu P, Zhao J, Jiang J, et al. Dietary alpha-linolenic acid/linoleic acid ratios modulate intestinal immunity, tight junctions, anti-oxidant status and mRNA levels of NF-ÎºB p65, MLCK and Nrf2 in juvenile grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;51:351-364 pubmed publisher..78-72.00 g) were estimated to be 1.13 and 1.12, respectively. ..
- Li R, Yang H, Jia D, Nie Q, Cai H, Fan Q, et al. Fusion to an albumin-binding domain with a high affinity for albumin extends the circulatory half-life and enhances the in vivo antitumor effects of human TRAIL. J Control Release. 2016;228:96-106 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that N-terminal, but not C-terminal, ABD-fusion is an efficient technique for enhancing the antitumor effects of hTRAIL by using endogenous albumin as a carrier. ..
- Fok K, Bose R, Sheng K, Chang C, Katz Egorov M, Culty M, et al. Huwe1 Regulates the Establishment and Maintenance of Spermatogonia by Suppressing DNA Damage Response. Endocrinology. 2017;158:4000-4016 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results reveal a previously undefined role of Huwe1 in orchestrating the physiological DNA damage response in the male germline that contributes to the establishment and maintenance of spermatogonia. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang Y, Jiang L, Xu Y, Wang Y, Lu D, et al. Aquaporin JcPIP2 is involved in drought responses in Jatropha curcas. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2007;39:787-94 pubmed..These results indicated that JcPIP2 probably played a role in drought resistance in J. curcas...
- Wang J, Tang N, Xiao Q, Zhao L, Li Y, Li J, et al. The Potential Application of Pulsed Ultrasound on Bone Defect Repair via Developmental Engineering: An In Vitro Study. Artif Organs. 2016;40:505-13 pubmed publisher..The present study proves the potential application of US in the in vitro stage of "developmental engineering" for bone development and repair. ..
- Hu J, Zou S, Tang Z, Wang D, Li J, Gao Z. Response of Schwann cells in the inferior alveolar nerve to distraction osteogenesis: an ultrastructural and immunohistochemical study. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003;32:318-24 pubmed..Therefore, the IAN injury caused by mandibular gradual distraction was not serious; it seems to recover totally through a complicated repair mechanism. ..
- Wang X, Wang X, Tan Y, Zhang B, Gu Z, Li X. Synthesis and evaluation of collagen-chitosan-hydroxyapatite nanocomposites for bone grafting. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2009;89:1079-87 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that in situ HA synthesis in the Col-Chi system provided a feasible route for bone grafting nanocomposites. ..
- Zhu X, Xie P, Di Y, Peng S, Ding L, Wang M. Two new triterpenoid saponins from Gymnema sylvestre. J Integr Plant Biol. 2008;50:589-92 pubmed publisher..The EtOH/H(2)O extracts of this plant were shown to be able to inhibit glucose absorption in rats. ..
- Dong J, Chen X, So Y, Xin H, Jiang W, Jiang L. [Intermedin (IMD) gene expression in hypertrophic cardiac myocyte of renal vascular hypertension rats and the intervention of Valsartan, Amlodipine and Enalapril in the expression]. Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi. 2009;26:1082-7 pubmed..However, the change did not display any difference that could be attributed to the variety of hypotensive drugs. ..
- Liang X, Cheng S, Jiang X, He X, Wang Y, Jiang Z, et al. The noncircadian function of the circadian Clock gene in the regulation of male fertility. J Biol Rhythms. 2013;28:208-17 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide new clues for development of novel male contraceptive strategies. ..
- Yang Y, Pan D, Luo K, Li L, Gu Z. Biodegradable and amphiphilic block copolymer-doxorubicin conjugate as polymeric nanoscale drug delivery vehicle for breast cancer therapy. Biomaterials. 2013;34:8430-43 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the triblock HPMA copolymer-DOX conjugate based nanoparticle is promising as a potential drug delivery vehicle for breast cancer therapy. ..
- Xie Q, Tian T, Chen Z, Deng S, Sun K, Xie J, et al. Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor (PPAR) in Regenerative Medicine: Molecular Mechanism for PPAR in Stem Cells' Adipocyte Differentiation. Curr Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;11:290-8 pubmed..However, the precise molecular mechanism is still unknown. This review thus summarizes recent progress on the study of molecular mechanism and role of PPAR in adipocyte differentiation. ..
- Shi L, Feng L, Jiang W, Liu Y, Jiang J, Wu P, et al. Immunity decreases, antioxidant system damages and tight junction changes in the intestine of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) during folic acid deficiency: Regulation of NF-ÎºB, Nrf2 and MLCK mRNA levels. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;51:405-419 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, folic acid deficiency (0.1Â mgÂ kg(-1)) impaired fish intestinal immunity, antioxidant capacity and tight junctions. ..
- Chen Y, Liu L, Li Z, Wang D, Li N, Song Y, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of kiss1 in Brandt's voles (Lasiopodomys brandtii). Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;208-209:68-74 pubmed publisher..These results are helpful to further the study of kiss1 function in reproductive regulation of Brandt's voles. ..
- Zhang Y, Hu Y, Wang J, Yao H, Wang H, Liang L, et al. Proteomic identification of ERP29 as a key chemoresistant factor activated by the aggregating p53 mutant Arg282Trp. Oncogene. 2017;36:5473-5483 pubmed publisher..Our results also suggest that ERP29-mediated GOF can be targeted by the anti-aggregation peptide ReACp53. ..
- Zhang L, Li Y, Cheng J, Peng Z, Li S, Zeng Y. [Comparison of hepatic protein synthesis function between Banna Minipig Inbred Line and human]. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2004;35:781-3 pubmed..The above findings suggested the similarity between BMI liver and human liver in respect to albumin and alpha, beta-globulin synthesis. ..