Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Jinan, Shandong Sheng, China
Locale: Jinan, Shandong Sheng, China
Publications132 found, 100 shown here
- Qu F, Zhou X, Wang X, Li F, Lu X, Liu Y, et al. The classification of posterior petrous meningiomas and its clinical significance. J Int Med Res. 2009;37:949-57 pubmed..Microneurosurgical techniques and skills are critical to increase the total resection rate of posterior petrous meningiomas in order to decrease the mortality and disability rates...
- Qiu Y, Wang L, Jia Y, Yang D, Zhang M, Zhang Y, et al. Effects of the crude extract of Polygala tenuifolia Willd on human sperm in vitro. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2011;12:448-54 pubmed publisher..The sperm revival test did not show any spermatozoa that recovered their motilities. The rapid spermicidal activity of the crude extract from the root of PTW in vitro may occur by the disruption of the sperm membrane integrity...
- Shi Y, Miao R, Cheng L, Guo X, Yang B, Jing C, et al. Up-regulation of T-lymphoma and metastasis gene 1 in gastric cancer and its involvement in cell invasion and migration. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:640-5 pubmed..In gastric cancer cells, Tiam1 affects multiple properties associated with acquisition of the metastatic phenotype, and may be a marker of gastric cancer progression and metastasis in a subset of cancer. ..
- Yin S, Shi M, Kong T, Zhang C, Han K, Cao B, et al. Preparation of S14161 and its analogues and the discovery of 6-bromo-8-ethoxy-3-nitro-2H-chromene as a more potent antitumor agent in vitro. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2013;23:3314-9 pubmed publisher..BENC-511 also displayed more potent effects on human umbilical vein epithelial cells (HUVEC) migration, suggesting its anti-angiogenesis activity. ..
- He C, Han G, Wang D, Liu W, Li G, Liu X, et al. Homologous recombination evidence in human and swine influenza A viruses. Virology. 2008;380:12-20 pubmed publisher..These results would be important for knowing the molecular mechanism of mammal influenza A virus heredity and evolution. ..
- Chen S, Jiang C, Wu J, Liu B, Chen Y, Hu C, et al. RNA interference-mediated silencing of UBCH10 gene inhibits colorectal cancer cell growth in vitro and in vivo. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2010;37:525-9 pubmed publisher..4. Our study suggests that RNA interference-mediated silencing of UbcH10 gene has anti-tumour activity on colorectal cancer and might have therapeutic potential for the treatment of colorectal cancer. ..
- Gao J, Xue X, Gao Z, Cui S, Cheng Y, Xu W, et al. LYP, a bestatin dimethylaminoethyl ester, inhibited cancer angiogenesis both in vitro and in vivo. Microvasc Res. 2011;82:122-30 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that the high efficacy of LYP may partially relate to the inhibition of angiogenesis. ..
- Xie X, Song K, Cui B, Jiang J, Zhang Y, Wang B, et al. Clinical and pathological factors related to the prognosis of chinese patients with stage Ib to IIb cervical cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:5505-10 pubmed..05). Non-squamous histological type, poor cell differentiation, parametrial tissue involvement, and outer 1/3 stromal invasion are the independent poor prognostic factors for patients with stage Ib to IIb cervical cancer. ..
- Ma F, Zhang C. Histone modifying enzymes: novel disease biomarkers and assay development. Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2016;16:297-306 pubmed publisher..In this review, we summarize the recent researches about the histone modifying enzymes as the disease biomarkers, and highlight the development of methods for histone modifying enzyme assays. ..
- Yang B, Zhang W, Wang H, Song C, Chen Y. TDSDMI: Inference of time-delayed gene regulatory network using S-system model with delayed mutual information. Comput Biol Med. 2016;72:218-25 pubmed publisher..To verify the effectiveness of the proposed method, TDSDMI is applied to both simulated and real biological datasets. Experimental results reveal that TDSDMI performs better than the recent reconstruction methods. ..
- Zhang M, Ma X, Qin B, Wang G, Guo Y, Xu Z, et al. Information fusion control with time delay for smooth pursuit eye movement. Physiol Rep. 2016;4: pubmed publisher..The tracking control performance of the proposed information fusion control with time delays is verified by numerical simulation results. ..
- Zhang S, Li J, Jiang Y, Xu Y, Qin C. Programmed cell death 4 (PDCD4) suppresses metastastic potential of human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2009;28:71 pubmed publisher..PDCD4 expression is inversely correlated to the metastatic potential of HCC cells. PDCD4 can effectively suppress the metastatic potential of HCC cells. ..
- Li J, Abushahin N, Pang S, Xiang L, Chambers S, Fadare O, et al. Tubal origin of 'ovarian' low-grade serous carcinoma. Mod Pathol. 2011;24:1488-99 pubmed publisher..Genetic and molecular studies are needed to further confirm this finding as tubal origination of ovarian serous cancers will have a significant impact on ovarian cancer prevention and management. ..
- Shan X, Zhang Y, Zhang T, Chen Z, Wei Y. Flexion relaxation of erector spinae response to spinal shrinkage. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 2012;22:370-5 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that shrinkage caused by prolonged compressive loading will elicit the change of flexion relaxation characteristic, which may be closely related to low back disorder. ..
- Men T, Wang J, Li H, Gu Y, Xing T, Peng Z, et al. Prevalence of multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacilli producing extended-spectrum ?-lactamases (ESBLs) and ESBL genes in solid organ transplant recipients. Transpl Infect Dis. 2013;15:14-21 pubmed publisher..6%), blaTEM (81.0%), and blaSHV (69.0%) genes. All the ESBL-producing strains were susceptible to carbapenems. MDR gram-negative isolates from SOT recipients are frequently ESBL producers. TEM and CTX-M9 were the predominant ESBL types. ..
- Yan J, Xu L, Zhang Y, Zhang C, Zhang C, Zhao F, et al. Comparative genomic and phylogenetic analyses of the intelectin gene family: implications for their origin and evolution. Dev Comp Immunol. 2013;41:189-99 pubmed publisher..Likewise, these choanoflagellate and anemone genes may be close to intelectin gene. ..
- Liu T, Li Z, Song S, Zhang S, Wang Y, Wang L, et al. Seroepidemiological study of influenza A (H1N1) pdm09 virus following the 2009-2010 wave in Shandong Province, China. Scand J Infect Dis. 2013;45:552-6 pubmed publisher..53 and 1.48, respectively). These study findings help enhance our understanding of pH1N1 epidemiology and provide valuable information for the vaccination strategy for the influenza season. ..
- Liu P, Hu Y, Ma L, Du M, Xia L, Hu Z. miR-425 inhibits melanoma metastasis through repression of PI3K-Akt pathway by targeting IGF-1. Biomed Pharmacother. 2015;75:51-7 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings suggested that miR-425 may function as a tumor suppressor in melanoma by targeting IGF-1. ..
- Li K, Hogrel J, Duchene J, Hewson D. Analysis of fatigue and tremor during sustained maximal grip contractions using Hilbert-Huang Transformation. Med Eng Phys. 2012;34:832-40 pubmed publisher..05). The HHT is an appropriate method to identify both fatigue and tremor during SMGC. It would be of interest to apply this method to the study the elderly or patients with neuromuscular disorders...
- Zhang X, Zhang X, Wang F. Intracellular transduction and potential of Tat PTD and its analogs: from basic drug delivery mechanism to application. Expert Opin Drug Deliv. 2012;9:457-72 pubmed publisher..With the development of targeting factors, such as antibodies, some cell targeting peptides and novel polymers, Tat PTD is expected to play a more efficient and/or better tolerated therapeutic role in the drug delivery field. ..
- Lu M, Tian H, Yue W, Li L, Li S, Qi L, et al. Overexpression of TFIIB-related factor 2 is significantly correlated with tumor angiogenesis and poor survival in patients with esophageal squamous cell cancer. Med Oncol. 2013;30:553 pubmed..BRF2 is a promising biomarker to identify individuals with poor prognostic potential and concludes the possibility of its use as a prognostic marker in patients with ESCC. ..
- Luan J, Zhai G. Targeted Drug Delivery for Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Diseases. Curr Drug Targets. 2016;17:467-74 pubmed..Their design strategies and mechanisms are described in detail. The present limitations and future perspective are also discussed. ..
- Wang C, Qu X, Zhang X, Zhou C, Liu G, Dong Z, et al. Overexpression of Kif2a promotes the progression and metastasis of squamous cell carcinoma of the oral tongue. Oral Oncol. 2010;46:65-9 pubmed publisher..01) compared to nonsense-siRNA-transfected cells. Therefore we speculate the overexpression of Kif2a might be involved in the progression, invasion and metastasis of SCCOT and Kif2a should be as a predictor for prognosis. ..
- Wang F, Wu N, Wei J, Liu J, Zhao J, Ji A, et al. A novel protein from Eupolyphaga sinensis inhibits adhesion, migration, and invasion of human lung cancer A549 cells. Biochem Cell Biol. 2013;91:244-51 pubmed publisher..Moreover, EPS72 significantly decreased the expression of ?1-integrin. This study suggests that EPS72 could potentially be developed as a novel anticancer therapeutic agent due to its possible antimetastatic activity. ..
- Lv Y, Li H, Li F, Liu P, Zhao X. Long Noncoding RNA MNX1-AS1 Knockdown Inhibits Cell Proliferation and Migration in Ovarian Cancer. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2017;32:91-99 pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrated for the first time that lncRNA MNX1-AS1 functions as an oncogene in ovarian cancer and could be a potential target for this disease. ..
- Liu F, Liang H, Xu K, Tong L, Tang B. Supramolecular interaction of ethylenediamine linked beta-cyclodextrin dimer and berberine hydrochloride by spectrofluorimetry and its analytical application. Talanta. 2007;74:140-5 pubmed publisher..The proposed method was successfully applied to the determination of berberine hydrochloride in tablets and serum. And then it has a promising potential in therapeutic drug monitoring, pharmacokinetics and clinical application. ..
- Sun J, Feng A, Zhang Y, Sun S, Hu W, Yang M, et al. Fucoidan increases TNF-alpha-induced MMP-9 secretion in monocytic cell line U937. Inflamm Res. 2010;59:271-6 pubmed publisher..We demonstrated that fucoidan post-translationally regulated MMP-9 secretion from U937. Reduced intracellular level and decreased membrane attachment may contribute to the increase in MMP-9 secretion. ..
- Qifeng S, Bo C, Xingtao J, Chuanliang P, Xiaogang Z. Methylation of the promoter of human leukocyte antigen class I in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma and its histopathological characteristics. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2011;141:808-14 pubmed publisher..05). HLA-I promoter hypermethylation was associated with loss of HLA-I antigen, which frequently occurred in primary tumors, especially in metastatic lymph node lesions, and was associated with patients' prognoses. ..
- Lv Z, Liu W, Li D, Liu L, Wei J, Zhang J, et al. Association of functional FEN1 genetic variants and haplotypes and breast cancer risk. Gene. 2014;538:42-5 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight FEN1 as an important gene in human breast carcinogenesis and genetic variants in FEN1 confer susceptibility to breast cancer. ..
- Liu L, Liu M, Yang Z, He W, Wang Z, Jin E. Correlation of MRI-detected extramural vascular invasion with regional lymph node metastasis in rectal cancer. Clin Imaging. 2016;40:456-60 pubmed publisher..MR-EMVI may be an independent predictor of RLNM in patients with rectal cancer. ..
- Wang C, Wang Y, Fan C, Xu F, Sun W, Liu Y, et al. miR-29c targets TNFAIP3, inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis in hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;411:586-92 pubmed publisher..Thus miR-29c and TNFAIP3 represent key diagnostic markers and potential therapeutic targets for the prevention and treatment of HBV infection. ..
- Zhang X, Zhang J, Wang L, Wei H, Tian Z. Therapeutic effects of STAT3 decoy oligodeoxynucleotide on human lung cancer in xenograft mice. BMC Cancer. 2007;7:149 pubmed..STAT3 decoy ODN significantly suppressed lung cancer cells in vitro and in vivo, indicating that STAT3 decoy ODN may be a potential therapeutic approach for treatment of lung cancer. ..
- Fu Y, Wang X, Jia X, Zhou L. [Primary studies on chemical constituents from butanol extraction of the thorny elaeagnus leaf and their cytotoxicity]. Zhong Yao Cai. 2009;32:1848-50 pubmed..To study the chemical constituents and test the cytotoxicity of the purified compounds from the Thorny Elaeagnus Leaf...
- Yang B, Zhang J, Qi Y, Wang P, Jiang R, Li H. Assessment on Occurrences of Depression and Anxiety and Associated Risk Factors in the Infertile Chinese Men. Am J Mens Health. 2017;11:767-774 pubmed publisher..This study provides evidence that Chinese men of reproductive age who suffer from infertility are vulnerable to psychological distress...
- Liu W, Li X, Ding F, Li Y. Using SELDI-TOF MS to identify serum biomarkers of rheumatoid arthritis. Scand J Rheumatol. 2008;37:94-102 pubmed publisher..7% and a specificity of 85.0%. The combination of SELDI-TOF MS and SVM could facilitate the discovery of better biomarkers for RA and also provide a useful tool for molecular diagnosis in the future. ..
- Yu X, Xu M, Xu S, Song R. Long-term outcomes of epiphyseal preservation and reconstruction with inactivated bone for distal femoral osteosarcoma of children. Orthop Surg. 2012;4:21-7 pubmed publisher..The main measures for improving clinical outcomes include preoperative analysis of the lesion's boundaries and extent of tumor invasion, bone grafting between inactivated and host bone, and timely treatment of complications. ..
- Pang J, Zhao L, Zhang L, Li Z, Luan Y. Folate-conjugated hybrid SBA-15 particles for targeted anticancer drug delivery. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2013;395:31-9 pubmed publisher..This work therefore demonstrates that drug-loaded FA/PEI/SBA-15 particles have great potential application in targeted anticancer drug delivery for cancer therapy. ..
- Ren J, Li W, Yan L, Jiao W, Tian S, Li D, et al. Expression of CIP2A in renal cell carcinomas correlates with tumour invasion, metastasis and patients' survival. Br J Cancer. 2011;105:1905-11 pubmed publisher..Cancerous inhibitor of protein phosphatase 2A may be a novel target for prevention and treatment of RCC metastasis and recurrence. ..
- Liu J, Han G, Liu H, Qin C. Suppression of cholangiocarcinoma cell growth by human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells: a possible role of Wnt and Akt signaling. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62844 pubmed publisher..The cross-talk role of Wnt/?-catenin and PI3K/Akt signaling pathway, with GSK-3? as the key enzyme bridging these pathways, may contribute to the inhibition of cholangiocarcinoma cells by hUC-MSCs. ..
- Chen X, Wang S, Wang X, Lu M, Jin L. [Study on the association of predisposing genes with essential hypertension among Kazakhs ethnic group in Xinjiang]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2008;29:752-6 pubmed..Our research data showed that the polymorphisms of all the four genes might be associated with hypertension in the Kazakhs group of Xinjiang while there might be interactions existed in AGT, ACE, AGE and CHO. ..
- Nie P, Wang X, Cheng Z, Duan Y, Ji X, Chen J, et al. The value of low-dose prospective ECG-gated dual-source CT angiography in the diagnosis of coarctation of the aorta in infants and children. Clin Radiol. 2012;67:738-45 pubmed publisher..05). The mean score of image quality was 4.2 ± 0.8. The mean effective dose was 0.69 ± 0.09 mSv. Prospective ECG-gated DSCT with a low radiation dose is a valuable technique in the diagnosis of CoA in infants and children. ..
- Zhang K, Huang X, Li X, Feng M, Li L, Cai X, et al. Interleukin 6 destabilizes atherosclerotic plaques by downregulating prolyl-4-hydroxylase ?1 via a mitogen-activated protein kinase and c-Jun pathway. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2012;528:127-33 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight IL-6 destabilize atherosclerotic plaques in mice by downregulating P4H?1 via an RAF-MEK1/2-ERK1/2 MAPK and c-Jun pathway. ..
- Liu Z, Liu Y, Li L, Xu Z, Bi B, Wang Y, et al. MiR-7-5p is frequently downregulated in glioblastoma microvasculature and inhibits vascular endothelial cell proliferation by targeting RAF1. Tumour Biol. 2014;35:10177-84 pubmed publisher..It may serve as a guide for the antitumor angiogenesis drug development. ..
- Yue P, Gao Z, Xue X, Cui S, Zhao C, Yuan Y, et al. Des-?-carboxyl prothrombin induces matrix metalloproteinase activity in hepatocellular carcinoma cells by involving the ERK1/2 MAPK signalling pathway. Eur J Cancer. 2011;47:1115-24 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggested that DCP stimulates HCC growth and promotes HCC metastasis by increasing the activity of MMP-2 and MMP-9 through activation of the ERK1/2 MAPK signalling pathway. ..
- Yu F, Li B, Li X, Cai Q, Zhang Z, Cheng M, et al. Proteomic analysis of aorta and protective effects of grape seed procyanidin B2 in db/db mice reveal a critical role of milk fat globule epidermal growth factor-8 in diabetic arterial damage. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e52541 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study is to identify the target protein of GSPB2 responsible for the protective effect against atherosclerosis in patients with DM...
- Li H, Liu N, Wang S, Wang L, Zhao J, Su L, et al. Identification of a small molecule targeting annexin A7. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013;1833:2092-9 pubmed publisher..Hence, by identifying ABO as an unprecedented modulator of ANXA7 as well as GCA and LC3 as interacting proteins of ANXA7, we demonstrated the possible mechanisms how ANXA7 regulates autophagy for the first time. ..
- Li L, Gao F, Ye J, Chen Z, Li Q, Gao W, et al. FRET-based biofriendly apo-GO(x)-modified gold nanoprobe for specific and sensitive glucose sensing and cellular imaging. Anal Chem. 2013;85:9721-7 pubmed publisher..Due to the low toxicity of this detection system and reliable cellular uptake ability of AuNPs, imaging of intracellular glucose consumption was successfully realized in cancer cells. ..
- Zhu H, Wu Z, Gadi M, Wang S, Guo Y, Edmunds G, et al. Cation exchange assisted binding-elution strategy for enzymatic synthesis of human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs). Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4285-4287 pubmed publisher..With current approach, polyLacNAc backbones of HMOs and fucosylated HMOs were synthesized smoothly. ..
- Dong Z, Wang L, Xu J, Li Y, Zhang Y, Zhang S, et al. Promotion of autophagy and inhibition of apoptosis by low concentrations of cadmium in vascular endothelial cells. Toxicol In Vitro. 2009;23:105-10 pubmed publisher..The data suggested that autophagy played a key role in Cd2+ induced endothelial dysfunction; integrin beta4, caveolin-1 and PC-PLC might be the targets of Cd2+ in vascular endothelial cells. ..
- Song G, Cui Y, Zhong N, Han J. Proteomic characterisation of pancreatic islet beta-cells stimulated with pancreatic carcinoma cell conditioned medium. J Clin Pathol. 2009;62:802-7 pubmed publisher..These results provide new information regarding the regulation of protein expression in pancreatic cancer-associated diabetes. ..
- Zhang F, Liu H, Chen S, Wang C, Zhu C, Zhang L, et al. Evidence for an association of HLA-DRB1*15 and DRB1*09 with leprosy and the impact of DRB1*09 on disease onset in a Chinese Han population. BMC Med Genet. 2009;10:133 pubmed publisher..HLA-DRB1 alleles are associated with leprosy susceptibility in a Chinese population. The HLA-DRB1*09 allele was found to be protective exclusively in a subset of early-onset leprosy patients. ..
- Duan C, Liu Y. Recent advances in fluorescent probes for monitoring of hydrogen sulfide. Curr Med Chem. 2013;20:2929-37 pubmed
- Jin Y, Cui Z, Li X, Jin X, Peng J. Upregulation of long non-coding RNA PlncRNA-1 promotes proliferation and induces epithelial-mesenchymal transition in prostate cancer. Oncotarget. 2017;8:26090-26099 pubmed publisher..PlncRNA-1 is an oncogene that regulates the cell cycle, cyclin-D1 and EMT in prostate cancer cells through the TGF-Î²1 pathway. ..
- Wu F, Poon W, Lu G, Wang A, Meng H, Feng L, et al. Alpha-synuclein knockdown attenuates MPP+ induced mitochondrial dysfunction of SH-SY5Y cells. Brain Res. 2009;1292:173-9 pubmed publisher..2+/-3.0% in MPP(+) treated alpha-synuclein knockdown cells. These data suggest that knockdown of alpha- synuclein might be an effective means in rescuing MPP(+)-induced mitochondrial dysfunction of SH-SY5Y cells. ..
- Zhu X, Ma D, Zhang J, Peng J, Qu X, Ji C, et al. Elevated interleukin-21 correlated to Th17 and Th1 cells in patients with immune thrombocytopenia. J Clin Immunol. 2010;30:253-9 pubmed publisher..Together, our results indicated a possible role of IL-21 in ITP patients correlated to Th17 and Th1 cells, and blockade of IL-21 may be a reasonable therapeutic strategy for ITP especially those with active disease. ..
- Fan C, Su H, Zhao J, Zhao B, Zhang S, Miao J. A novel copper complex of salicylaldehyde pyrazole hydrazone induces apoptosis through up-regulating integrin beta4 in H322 lung carcinoma cells. Eur J Med Chem. 2010;45:1438-46 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results indicate that Cu-16 promotes apoptosis in H322 cells through elevating the protein level of integrin beta4. ..
- Guo D, Zhu R, Wang X, Wang L, Wang S, Lin Z, et al. Scaparvin A, a novel caged cis-clerodane with an unprecedented C-6/C-11 bond, and related diterpenoids from the liverwort Scapania parva. Org Lett. 2010;12:4404-7 pubmed publisher..It was proposed that an enzymatic intramolecular aldol reaction was the key step in the biogenetic pathway of scaparvin A. ..
- Zhang B, Liu Y, Jiao Y, Zhao Y, Li J. [Genotype and haplotype analysis of killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptors in ankylosing spondylitis]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;89:91-5 pubmed..There were not significant differences in the haplotypes A and B among the AS patients, OA patients, and healthy controls. KIR genotypes may be associated with the susceptibility to AS. ..
- Hou Y, Nie L, Pan X, Si M, Han Y, Li J, et al. Effectiveness and safety of Mobi-C for treatment of single-level cervical disc spondylosis: a randomised control trial with a minimum of five years of follow-up. Bone Joint J. 2016;98-B:829-33 pubmed publisher..Mobi-C implant surgery is a safe alternative to ACDF surgery in cervical disc degeneration. Cite this article: Bone Joint J 2016;98-B:829-3. ..
- Yu X, Xu M, Song R, Fu Z, Liu X. Long-term outcome of giant cell tumors of bone around the knee treated by en bloc resection of tumor and reconstruction with prosthesis. Orthop Surg. 2010;2:211-7 pubmed publisher..To study the long-term outcomes and complications of giant cell tumors around the knee treated with en bloc resection and reconstruction with prosthesis...
- Yue X, Wang P, Xu J, Zhu Y, Sun G, Pang Q, et al. MicroRNA-205 functions as a tumor suppressor in human glioblastoma cells by targeting VEGF-A. Oncol Rep. 2012;27:1200-6 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the present study for the first time provides evidence that miRNA-205 is a glioma-specific tumor suppressor by targeting VEGF-A. ..
- Liu Y, Yu J, Song X, Wang X, Xing L, Gao B. Regulation of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 and metastasis by hypoxia-inducible factor in non small cell lung cancer cell lines. Cancer Biol Ther. 2006;5:1320-6 pubmed..HIF-1alpha and HIF-2alpha are playing important roles in tumor metastasis, which may offer for future intervention strategies. We also show that the lentivirus mediated RNAi technology is very effective on knocking down gene expression. ..
- Wang Y, Meng J, Wang X, Liu S, Shu Q, Gao L, et al. Expression of human TIM-1 and TIM-3 on lymphocytes from systemic lupus erythematosus patients. Scand J Immunol. 2008;67:63-70 pubmed..These data suggest that TIM-1 and TIM-3/TIM-3L are involved in the pathogenesis of SLE. ..
- Liu Y, Chen G, Norton N, Liu W, Zhu H, Zhou P, et al. Whole genome association study in a homogenous population in Shandong peninsula of China reveals JARID2 as a susceptibility gene for schizophrenia. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2009;2009:536918 pubmed publisher..This was not replicates in the extended sample, we conclude that JARID2 could be a susceptibility gene for SZ. ..
- Liu H, Chen Y, Sang X, Qi L. Management of lumbosacropelvic fracture-dislocation using lumbo-iliac internal fixation. Injury. 2012;43:452-7 pubmed publisher..In this study, we retrospectively analysed the clinical features and management for this trauma using lumbo-iliac fixation...
- Meng X, Dong Y, Yu X, Wang D, Wang S, Chen S, et al. MREG suppresses thyroid cancer cell invasion and proliferation by inhibiting Akt-mTOR signaling. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;491:72-78 pubmed publisher..Taken together, MREG regulates thyroid cancer cell invasion and proliferation through PI3K/Akt-mTOR signaling pathway. MREG may serve as a promising therapeutic strategy for thyroid cancer. ..
- Sun Y, Fan X, Zhang Q, Shi X, Xu G, Zou C. Cancer-associated fibroblasts secrete FGF-1 to promote ovarian proliferation, migration, and invasion through the activation of FGF-1/FGFR4 signaling. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317712592 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this fibroblast growth factor-1/fibroblast growth factor receptor 4 axis may become a potential target for the treatment of ovarian cancer. ..
- Shi B, Wang X, Mu Q, Wu T, Yang Z, Zhang L, et al. Expressions of vascular endothelial growth factor in cirrhotic tissues and their relations to proto-oncogene c-fos, c-myc. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2002;1:388-91 pubmed..The proto-oncogene c-fos, c-myc and VEGF may have different mechanisms in the course of cirrhosis or hepatic tumorigenesis. ..
- Zhang F, Yan X, Jiang D, Tian H, Wang C, Yu L. Eight novel mutations of ATP2C1 identified in 17 Chinese families with Hailey-Hailey disease. Dermatology. 2007;215:277-83 pubmed..Eight mutations were found in 8 unrelated families and 1 sporadic case, and these new findings have further improved our understanding of the role of ATP2C1 in HHD. ..
- Zhang F, Liu H, Jiang D, Tian H, Wang C, Yu L. Six novel mutations of the ADAR1 gene in Chinese patients with dyschromatosis symmetrica hereditaria. J Dermatol Sci. 2008;50:109-14 pubmed publisher..Six novel mutations were found in five unrelated families and one sporadic case, which have further improved our understanding on the role of ADAR1 in DSH. Interestingly, we failed to detect any mutations of ADAR1 in two families. ..
- Hou Q, Wang J, Gao J, Liu Y, Liu C. QM/MM studies on the catalytic mechanism of phenylethanolamine N-methyltransferase. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012;1824:533-41 pubmed publisher..These calculation results can be used to explain the experimental observations and make a good complementarity for the previous QM study...
- Bi W, Wei Y, Wu J, Sun G, Guo Y, Zhang Q, et al. MADD promotes the survival of human lung adenocarcinoma cells by inhibiting apoptosis. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:1533-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that MADD may be a potential therapeutic target for lung adenocarcinoma therapy involving the TRAIL-induced apoptosis pathway. ..
- Li R, Gong Z, Pan C, Xie D, Tang J, Cui M, et al. Metal-dependent protein phosphatase 1A functions as an extracellular signal-regulated kinase phosphatase. FEBS J. 2013;280:2700-11 pubmed publisher..The interaction between Arg186 of PPM1A and Glu203 and pTyr204 of phospho-ERK was identified as a hot-spot for phospho-ERK-PPM1A interaction. ..
- Tian Y, Zhang W, Zhao S, Sun Y, Bian Y, Chen T, et al. FADS1-FADS2 gene cluster confers risk to polycystic ovary syndrome. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21195 pubmed publisher..002). Our results demonstrate that FADS1-FADS2 are susceptibility genes for PCOS. ..
- Liu Q, Gong Y, Chen B, Guo C, Li J, Guo Y. [Linkage analysis and mutation detection of GRIA3 in Smith--Fineman--Myers syndrome]. Yi Chuan Xue Bao. 2001;28:985-90 pubmed..No disease--causing mutation was found within the open reading frame of GRIA3 gene. The disease in SFMS family from Shandong (China) is not caused by the mutation within open reading frame of GRIA3 gene. ..
- Zhang L, Yang Z, Shi B, Li D, Fang C, Qiu F. Expression of local renin and angiotensinogen mRNA in cirrhotic portal hypertensive patient. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:1584-8 pubmed..LRAS may contribute to increased resistance of portal vein with liver and formation of splanchnic vasculopathy. ..
- Shen T, Yuan H, Wan W, Wang X, Wang X, Ji M, et al. Cycloartane-type triterpenoids from the resinous exudates of Commiphora opobalsamum. J Nat Prod. 2008;71:81-6 pubmed publisher..All of the compounds except 1 and 5 exhibited moderate cytotoxicity against PC3 or DU145 cells with IC50 values ranging from 10.1 to 37.2 microM...
- Du Z, Jia D, Liu S, Wang F, Li G, Zhang Y, et al. Oct4 is expressed in human gliomas and promotes colony formation in glioma cells. Glia. 2009;57:724-33 pubmed publisher..Our findings may provide further evidence for the stem cell theory of carcinogenesis. In contrast, the results might also imply that Oct4 contributes to the existence of undifferentiated cells in gliomas. ..
- Teng Y, Wang X, Wang Y, Ma D. Wnt/beta-catenin signaling regulates cancer stem cells in lung cancer A549 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;392:373-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our study provides strong evidence that canonical Wnt signaling plays an important role in lung cancer stem cell properties, and it also regulates OCT-4, a lung cancer stem cell marker. ..
- Xu R, Liu F, Cui X, Zhang X, Wang Y. [ID4 promoter methylation in acute myeloid leukemia]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2011;19:582-4 pubmed
- Zhang J, Jing H, Han X, Huang Z, Cao Z, Liu Q. Diffusion-weighted imaging of prostate cancer on 3T MR: Relationship between apparent diffusion coefficient values and Ki-67 expression. Acad Radiol. 2013;20:1535-41 pubmed publisher..1% and ?7.1% were (0.779 ± 0.081) and (0.906 ± 0.178), respectively. The difference was significant (P = .004). The ADC values of PCa could reflect the tumor proliferative activity and the differentiated degree of PCa. ..
- Zhang Z, Wu S, Wang B, Su Y, Jin J, Kong J, et al. Sphincter of Oddi hypomotility and its relationship with duodenal-biliary reflux, plasma motilin and serum gastrin. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:4077-81 pubmed..The disorder of gastrointestinal hormone secretion may result in sphincter of Oddi dysfunction. There is a close relationship between sphincter of Oddi hypomotility and duodenal-biliary reflux. ..
- Yi Y, Li B, Wang Z, Sun H, Gong H, Zhang Z. CYFRA21-1 and CEA are useful markers for predicting the sensitivity to chemoradiotherapy of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Biomarkers. 2009;14:480-5 pubmed publisher..3% (56/60), respectively (p = 0.013 and 0.013). CYFRA21-1 and CEA may be helpful in predicting the responsiveness in ESCC of primary lesions to CRT, although the results should be confirmed in larger, more homogeneous studies. ..
- Liu L, Liu C, Lou F, Zhang G, Wang X, Fan Y, et al. Activation of telomerase by seminal plasma in malignant and normal cervical epithelial cells. J Pathol. 2011;225:203-11 pubmed publisher..Taken together, seminal plasma stimulates COX-2-PGE2-Sp1-dependent hTERT transcription, which provides insights into the putative mechanism underlying telomerase activation in cervical epithelial and cancer cells. ..
- Li Z, Ma C, Li L, Pan X, Chen L. Vaspin serum concentration in patients with type 2 diabetes and carotid plaque. J Int Med Res. 2012;40:1670-6 pubmed..A significant inverse association was found, in patients with T2DM within 3 years of diagnosis, between serum vaspin concentration and the presence of carotid plaque. ..
- Bao X, Zhao S, Liu T, Liu Y, Liu Y, Yang X. Overexpression of PRMT5 promotes tumor cell growth and is associated with poor disease prognosis in epithelial ovarian cancer. J Histochem Cytochem. 2013;61:206-17 pubmed publisher..Thus, PRMT5 may represent a clinically effective new target for therapy of ovarian cancer. ..
- Mao H, Gao W, Ma C, Sun J, Liu J, Shao Q, et al. Human placental trophoblasts express the immunosuppressive cytokine IL-35. Hum Immunol. 2013;74:872-7 pubmed publisher..Therefore, IL-35 may be an important factor of the cytokine network regulating local immune responses during human pregnancy...
- Li X, Li B, Cheng M, Yu F, Yin W, Cai Q, et al. PIMT prevents the apoptosis of endothelial cells in response to glycated low density lipoproteins and protective effects of grape seed procyanidin B2. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e69979 pubmed publisher..Targeting PIMT including use of GSPB2 could be turned into clinical application in the fighting against diabetic vascular complications. ..