Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on humans in Jinan, Shandong Sheng, China
Locale: Jinan, Shandong Sheng, China
Publications272 found, 100 shown here
- Cheng L, Jiang J, Gao R, Wei S, Nan F, Li S, et al. B7-H4 expression promotes tumorigenesis in ovarian cancer. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2009;19:1481-6 pubmed publisher..These studies demonstrate that B7-H4 directly promotes malignant transformation of ovarian cancer cell line, and provides a potential therapeutic strategy for targeting B7-H4 to inhibit progression of human ovarian cancers. ..
- Chen Y, Thai H, Lundin J, Lagerstedt Robinson K, Zhao S, Markljung E, et al. Mutational study of the MAMLD1-gene in hypospadias. Eur J Med Genet. 2010;53:122-6 pubmed publisher..In our material we also found a weak association between hypospadias and the p.N589S polymorphism and in a haplotype analysis the rare alleles of p.P286S and p.N589S were more common in cases than in controls. ..
- Guo J, Yu W, Wang H, Liu B, Zhu K, Zhang Q, et al. Different expression patterns of CEACAM1 and its impacts on angiogenesis in gastric nonneoplastic and neoplastic lesions. Ann Surg Oncol. 2012;19 Suppl 3:S365-74 pubmed publisher..The coexpression of CEACAM1 and TGF-? increased from nonneoplastic to neoplastic lesions and may be related with tumor progression via promoting tumorous angiogenesis. ..
- Guan Q, Zhang Y, Yu C, Liu Y, Gao L, Zhao J. Hydrogen sulfide protects against high-glucose-induced apoptosis in endothelial cells. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2012;59:188-93 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that the protective effects of H2S on endothelial cells in the condition of high glucose might involve an antioxidative stress mechanism...
- Fan Y, Li W, Zheng M, Gao W, Zhang Y, Song L. Invasive fungal infection in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: experience from a single institute of Northern China. Gene. 2012;506:184-7 pubmed publisher..These results strongly demonstrated that prednisone doses, CRP, ESR, thrombocytopenia and SLEDAI could be associated risk factors in the prognosis of SLE patients with IFI. ..
- Jing H, Geng M, Meng Q, Tai Y. Sarcomatoid carcinoma of the stomach with osteoclast-like giant cells. Tumori. 2012;98:82e-85e pubmed publisher..This is the first report of a gastric sarcomatoid carcinoma with OGCs. The present tumor has progressed rapidly with extensive perigastric involvement and multiple intrahepatic metastases...
- Zhang M, Zhao Z, Wang X, Li Z, Ding L, Ding S. Scrub typhus: surveillance, clinical profile and diagnostic issues in Shandong, China. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2012;87:1099-104 pubmed publisher..Missed and delayed diagnosis of scrub typhus was common in local medical institutions. Alarm should be raised for changes of clinical features and current diagnostic issues of scrub typhus in newly developed endemic areas...
- Li T, Cui J. COX-2, MMP-7 expression in oral lichen planus and oral squamous cell carcinoma. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2013;6:640-3 pubmed publisher..The abnormal expressions of COX-2 and MMP-7 are closely related to the biological behavior of OSCC, the MMP-7 may be induced by COX-2, and further lead to the invasion and metastasis of OSCC. ..
- Yin J, Wang C, Tang X, Sun H, Shao Q, Yang X, et al. CIZ1 regulates the proliferation, cycle distribution and colony formation of RKO human colorectal cancer cells. Mol Med Rep. 2013;8:1630-4 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, CIZ1?siRNA may provide a novel tool for CRC investigation and therapy. ..
- Wang H, Li H, Zhang Y, Wei Q, Ma H, Wu D, et al. Label-free immunosensor based on Pd nanoplates for amperometric immunoassay of alpha-fetoprotein. Biosens Bioelectron. 2014;53:305-9 pubmed publisher..The current method allows us to detect AFP over a wide concentration range from 0.01 to 75.0 ng/mL with a detection limit of 4 pg/mL. The proposed immunosensor has been used to determine AFP in human serum with satisfactory results. ..
- Huang Y, Liu Y, Li K, Li K, Liu S. A woman with rare blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm on the face. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2016;121:e16-8 pubmed publisher..Thus, a strong suspicion and early detection of BPDCN are essential in the case of violaceous or traumatic hematoma-like skin lesions, especially on the face. ..
- Ding J, Zhao D, Du R, Zhang Y, Yang H, Liu J, et al. Clinical and molecular genetic analysis of a family with late-onset LAMA2-related muscular dystrophy. Brain Dev. 2016;38:242-9 pubmed publisher..We investigated the phenotype and genotype in a family manifesting as limb-girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD). This LAMA2 MD family manifesting as LGMD was identified in molecular genetic level and their phenotypes was described. ..
- Liu F, Zhang W, Yang F, Feng T, Zhou M, Yu Y, et al. Interleukin-6-stimulated progranulin expression contributes to the malignancy of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by activating mTOR signaling. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21260 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide a better understanding of the biological activities of the IL-6/PGRN/mTOR cascade in the carcinogenesis of HCC, which may suggest a novel target in the treatment of HCC. ..
- Yin X, Pang S, Huang J, Cui Y, Yan B. Genetic and Functional Sequence Variants of the SIRT3 Gene Promoter in Myocardial Infarction. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0153815 pubmed publisher..Therefore, these DSVs identified in MI patients may change SIRT3 level by affecting the transcriptional activity of SIRT3 gene promoter, contributing to the MI development as a risk factor. ..
- Leng Y, Hou J, Jin J, Zhang M, Ke X, Jiang B, et al. Circularly permuted TRAIL plus thalidomide and dexamethasone versus thalidomide and dexamethasone for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: a phase 2 study. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2017;79:1141-1149 pubmed publisher..7% of the patients. No treatment-related deaths were reported. CPT plus TD could serve as a new therapeutic strategy for patients with RRMM. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled confirmatory study is currently under way. ..
- Wang F, Yu X, Shen X, Zhu G, Huang Y, Liu R, et al. The Prognostic Value of Tumor Multifocality in Clinical Outcomes of Papillary Thyroid Cancer. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2017;102:3241-3250 pubmed publisher..Multifocality is often treated as a risk factor for papillary thyroid cancer (PTC), prompting aggressive treatments, but its prognostic value remains unestablished...
- Shen T, Wan W, Yuan H, Kong F, Guo H, Fan P, et al. Secondary metabolites from Commiphora opobalsamum and their antiproliferative effect on human prostate cancer cells. Phytochemistry. 2007;68:1331-7 pubmed..7 to 23.6 microM; they were also able to inhibit the expression of androgen receptor (AR) in LNCaP cells. The six sesquiterpenoids were inactive in the bioassays. ..
- Deng W, Jiang X, Mei Y, Sun J, Ma R, Liu X, et al. Role of ornithine decarboxylase in breast cancer. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2008;40:235-43 pubmed..The results suggested that the ODC gene might act as a prognostic factor for breast cancer and it could be a promising therapeutic target. ..
- Zhang P, Liu W, Zhang J, Guan H, Chen W, Cui X, et al. Gene expression profiles in the PC-3 human prostate cancer cells induced by NKX3.1. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:1505-12 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results first analyzed the gene expression profile in PC-3 cells induced by NKX3.1 and indicated that NKX3.1 might exert its function by regulating the expression of relative genes. ..
- Xiao Y, Zhao B, Gao Z, Pan Q. Overaccumulation of transforming growth factor-beta1 and basic fibroblast growth factor in lens epithelial cells of congenital cataract. Can J Ophthalmol. 2009;44:189-92 pubmed publisher..The overaccumulation of TGF-beta1 and bFGF in lens epithelial cells may play an important role in the formation of subcapsular congenital cataract. ..
- Kong B, Tian Y, Zhu W, Qin Y. A pure nongestational ovarian choriocarcinoma in a 10-year-old girl: case report and literature review. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2009;35:574-8 pubmed publisher..We report here the clinical features, differential diagnosis, appropriate management and outcome of our case, together with analysis of the reported cases in the published work...
- Qu Z, Liang X, Liu Y, Du J, Liu S, Sun W. Hepatitis B virus sensitizes hepatocytes to complement-dependent cytotoxicity through downregulating CD59. Mol Immunol. 2009;47:283-9 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that HBV can sensitize hepatocytes to complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) through downregulating CD59, which may lead to the activation of complement system and cause liver inflammation. ..
- Zhao P, Xu L, Wang P, Liang X, Qi J, Liu P, et al. Increased expression of human T-cell immunoglobulin- and mucin-domain-containing molecule-4 in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with system lupus erythematosus. Cell Mol Immunol. 2010;7:152-6 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results demonstrate that Tim-4 may be involved in the pathogenesis of SLE. ..
- Zhang X, Wang X, Song X, Wei Z, Zhou C, Zhu F, et al. Clinical and prognostic significance of lost or decreased PDCD5 expression in human epithelial ovarian carcinomas. Oncol Rep. 2011;25:353-8 pubmed publisher..05) and poorer disease-specific survival of patients (p<0.05). In conclusion, our data suggest that lost or reduced PDCD5 expression may contribute to the pathogenesis of human serous cystadenocarcinomas. ..
- Jing H, Na T, Zhang W, Wu G, Liu C, Peng J. Concerted actions of NHERF2 and WNK4 in regulating TRPV5. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;404:979-84 pubmed publisher..The complementary and orderly regulations of WNK4 and NHERF2 allow TRPV5 functions at higher level for a longer period to maximize Ca(2+) influx. ..
- Zhou S, Li C, Liu L, Li Y, Wang X, Shen L. Increased expression of annexin A7 in temporal lobe tissue of patients with refractory epilepsy. Histol Histopathol. 2011;26:571-9 pubmed publisher..The result showed that Annexin A7 may be involved in the pathophysiology of refractory epilepsy and may play a role in developing and maintaining the epilepsy. ..
- Pan X, Qin P, Liu R, Wang J. Characterizing the Interaction between tartrazine and two serum albumins by a hybrid spectroscopic approach. J Agric Food Chem. 2011;59:6650-6 pubmed publisher..The work provides important insight into the mechanism of toxicity of tartrazine in vivo...
- Yue J, Yang Y, Cabrera A, Sun X, Zhao S, Xie P, et al. Measuring tumor hypoxia with ¹?F-FETNIM PET in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a pilot clinical study. Dis Esophagus. 2012;25:54-61 pubmed publisher..Prior to CCRT, tumor hypoxia demonstrates spatial variability on different days, although overall (18)F-FETNIM uptake remains similar. Baseline SUV(max) may be predictive of treatment response. ..
- Zhang X, Liu Z, Xu B, Sun Z, Gong Y, Shao C. Neferine, an alkaloid ingredient in lotus seed embryo, inhibits proliferation of human osteosarcoma cells by promoting p38 MAPK-mediated p21 stabilization. Eur J Pharmacol. 2012;677:47-54 pubmed publisher..Our results for the first time showed a direct antitumor effect of neferine, suggesting that consumption of neferine may have cancer-preventive and cancer-therapeutic benefit. ..
- Xu W, Cui Y, Ling P, Li L. Preparation and evaluation of folate-modified cationic pluronic micelles for poorly soluble anticancer drug. Drug Deliv. 2012;19:208-19 pubmed publisher..v.) administered micelles to rats were determined. Folate-Poly (ethylenimine)-Pluronic micelles demonstrated enhanced pulmonary retention in rats after injection when compared to Pluronic P123 micelles...
- Yao S, Zhang J, Chen H, Sheng Y, Zhang X, Liu Z, et al. Diagnostic value of immunohistochemical staining of GP73, GPC3, DCP, CD34, CD31, and reticulin staining in hepatocellular carcinoma. J Histochem Cytochem. 2013;61:639-48 pubmed publisher..6%. Our findings demonstrate for the first time that the immunohistochemical panel of GP73, GPC3, and CD34 as well as reticulin staining is highly specific for the pathological diagnosis of HCC. ..
- Kuang R, Wu H, Hao G, Wang J, Zhou C. Expression and significance of IGF-2, PCNA, MMP-7, and ?-actin in gastric carcinoma with Lauren classification. Turk J Gastroenterol. 2013;24:99-108 pubmed
- Wang K, Xu L, Pan L, Xu K, Li G. The functional BRCA1 rs799917 genetic polymorphism is associated with gastric cancer risk in a Chinese Han population. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:393-7 pubmed publisher..However, stratified analyses did not find any evident gene-covariates interaction. Our results for the first time indicate that the functional BRCA1 rs799917 polymorphism contributes to gastric cancer susceptibility. ..
- Yang J, Li D, Yin Y, Zhao F, Wang H. Evaluation of Demons- and FEM-Based Registration Algorithms for Lung Cancer. Technol Cancer Res Treat. 2016;15:275-84 pubmed publisher..4 minutes compared to 21.9 minutes for all patients. The preliminary results showed that the FEM-based algorithm was more accurate than the DD algorithm while compromised with the registration speed. ..
- Lv Y, Guo S, Li X, Chi J, Qu Y, Zhong H. Sputum and serum microRNA-144 levels in patients with tuberculosis before and after treatment. Int J Infect Dis. 2016;43:68-73 pubmed publisher..05). Sputum and serum miR-144 levels were significantly upregulated in the TB patients, but were found to decrease significantly after anti-TB treatment. ..
- Peng Y, Zhao Q, Zhang H, Han B, Liu S, Han M, et al. TIPE2, a negative regulator of TLR signaling, regulates p27 through IRF4-induced signaling. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:2480-6 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study to demonstrate that IRF4 acts as an inhibitor of epithelial cell proliferation and mediates the expression of TIPE2, a negative regulator of TLR signaling, to control cell growth. ..
- Cui Y, Chen W, Chi J, Wang L. Differential expression network analysis for diabetes mellitus type 2 based on expressed level of islet cells. Ann Endocrinol (Paris). 2016;77:22-9 pubmed publisher..Finally, DEN including 11 signature genes and 491 edges was obtained. The identified DEGs especially 11 signature genes such as PTPRN, GLP1R, CCR7 and IL2RA may play important roles in the pathogenesis of T2DM. ..
- Wang F, Zhang X, Wang Y, Sun Z. Association of Polymorphisms in TRAIL and Chronic Hepatitis B in Chinese Han Populations from Shandong Province. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2016;46:374-9 pubmed..3 vs 23.2%, P < 0.05). TRAIL may be related to susceptibility to hepatitis B. ..
- Jing X, Sui W, Wang S, Xu X, Yuan R, Chen X, et al. HDAC7 Ubiquitination by the E3 Ligase CBX4 Is Involved in Contextual Fear Conditioning Memory Formation. J Neurosci. 2017;37:3848-3863 pubmed publisher..All of these proteins, including HDAC7, CBX4, and Nur77, could be potential therapeutic targets for preventing memory deficits in aging and neurological diseases. ..
- Zhang L, Liu F. Expression of SLP-2 gene and CCBE1 are associated with prognosis of rectal cancer. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:1214-1218 pubmed..As a risk factor related to lymphatic metastasis, CCBE1 could be a novel biomarker for diagnosis and prognosis of rectal cancer. ..
- Cao J, Xiao L, He B, Zhang G, Dong J, Wu Y, et al. Diagnostic value of combined diffusion-weighted imaging with dynamic contrast enhancement MRI in differentiating malignant from benign bone lesions. Clin Radiol. 2017;72:793.e1-793.e9 pubmed publisher..7%, and an accuracy of 92.9%. Both DWI and DCE-MRI showed promising results for differentiating malignant from benign bone lesions. A combination of DWI and DCE-MRI was the most valuable of the three. ..
- Dong J, Gu H, Ma C, Zhang F, Chen Z, Zhang Y. [Effects of large dose of Astragalus membranaceus on the dendritic cell induction of peripheral mononuclear cell and antigen presenting ability of dendritic cells in children with acute leukemia]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2005;25:872-5 pubmed
- Zuo X, Li Y, Shi L, Lv G, Kuang R, Lu X, et al. Visceral hypersensitivity following cold water intake in subjects with irritable bowel syndrome. J Gastroenterol. 2006;41:311-7 pubmed..The alteration of rectal sensitivity and abdominal symptoms following cold water stimulation provided further objective evidence for visceral hypersensitivity in IBS patients. ..
- Guo X, Sun S, Wang W, Wei F, Yu H, Ma B. Alterations of p16INK4a tumour suppressor gene in mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the salivary glands. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2007;36:350-3 pubmed..These findings suggest that the main mechanisms of inactivation of the p16(INK4a) gene in MEC of the salivary glands are promoter hypermethylation and homozygous deletion...
- Sun D, Zhang L, Wang Y, Wang X, Hu X, Cui F, et al. Regulation of zinc transporters by dietary zinc supplement in breast cancer. Mol Biol Rep. 2007;34:241-7 pubmed..These results lead to the constitutive expression and response to zinc in different tissues. In addition to that, ZnT-1 seems to have played an important role in zinc homeostasis, even in breast cancer. ..
- Du J, Liang X, Liu Y, Qu Z, Gao L, Han L, et al. Hepatitis B virus core protein inhibits TRAIL-induced apoptosis of hepatocytes by blocking DR5 expression. Cell Death Differ. 2009;16:219-29 pubmed publisher..They also call into question the potential side effects of HBc-based vaccines. ..
- Jiang H, Guan G, Zhang R, Liu G, Cheng J, Hou X, et al. Identification of urinary soluble E-cadherin as a novel biomarker for diabetic nephropathy. Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2009;25:232-41 pubmed publisher..Urinary sE-cadherin has a potential clinical diagnostic value for DN and E-cadherin may participate in the pathogenesis of DN. ..
- Jiang Y, Sun Q, Fang X, Wang X. Comparative mitochondrial proteomic analysis of Rji cells exposed to adriamycin. Mol Med. 2009;15:173-82 pubmed publisher..Further studies focusing on these identified proteins will be used to predict treatment response and reverse apoptosis resistance,and to explore drug-combination strategies associated with ADR for NHL therapy. ..
- Liu W, Zhu Y, Ge M, Pang Q, Yu Y. Polymorphism rs4934 of SERPINA3 and sporadic intracranial aneurysms in the Chinese population. Cerebrovasc Dis. 2010;29:68-72 pubmed publisher..The rs4934 polymorphism of SERPINA3 is not associated with sporadic intracranial aneurysms among individuals of Chinese Han ethnicity. ..
- Hou X, Liu W, Fan H, Liu B, Pang B, Xin T, et al. Expression of hepatocyte growth factor and its receptor c-Met in human pituitary adenomas. Neuro Oncol. 2010;12:799-803 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that HGF and c-Met are widely expressed in pituitary adenomas, and their expression correlates with MVD and Ki-67 expression. ..
- Wang L, Li C, Wang L, Yu W, Yin H, Zhang G, et al. Influence of CXCR4/SDF-1 axis on E-cadherin/?-catenin complex expression in HT29 colon cancer cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:625-32 pubmed publisher..AMD3100 and LY294002 inhibited the phosphorylation of PI3K/AKT and ?-catenin. SDF-1 down-regulates the E-cadherin/?-catenin complex expression in HT29 cells by decreasing mRNA synthesis and increasing ?-catenin phosphorylation. ..
- Li X, Kong X, Huo Q, Guo H, Yan S, Yuan C, et al. Metadherin enhances the invasiveness of breast cancer cells by inducing epithelial to mesenchymal transition. Cancer Sci. 2011;102:1151-7 pubmed publisher..We also showed that NF-kappa was involved in the expression of EMT-related markers. Taken together, our results suggest that MTDH could promote EMT in breast cancer cells in driving the progression of their aggressive behavior. ..
- Zeng T, Guo F, Zhang C, Song F, Zhao X, Xie K. A meta-analysis of randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials for the effects of garlic on serum lipid profiles. J Sci Food Agric. 2012;92:1892-902 pubmed publisher..Garlic could reduce serum TC and TG levels, and garlic therapy should benefit patients with risk of cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Huai J, Zhang Y, Liu Q, Ge H, Arendt Nielsen L, Jiang H, et al. Interaction of transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 with annexin A2 and tubulin beta 5. Neurosci Lett. 2012;512:22-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, TRPV4 channel function may be modulated by tubulin beta 5 and annexin A2 and their interactions may play a role in the mechanosensation in the pathogenesis of neuropathic pain. ..
- Wang F, Tan Y, Wang C, Zhang X, Zhao Y, Song X, et al. Thyroid-stimulating hormone levels within the reference range are associated with serum lipid profiles independent of thyroid hormones. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012;97:2724-31 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests the importance of controlling TSH in hypothyroid subjects. ..
- Sui G, Zhang G, Niu Z, Hu S. Expression of farnesyltransferase in primary liver cancer. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:2427-31 pubmed..FTase could be used clinically in predicting metastatic recurrence of PLC. ..
- Zhang Q, Wang J, Li A, Liu H, Zhang W, Cui X, et al. Expression of neurexin and neuroligin in the enteric nervous system and their down-regulated expression levels in Hirschsprung disease. Mol Biol Rep. 2013;40:2969-75 pubmed publisher..05). Expression levels of neurexin and neuroligin in ENS are significantly down-regulated in HSCR, which may be involved in the pathogenesis of HSCR. ..
- Han M, Wang R, Liu H, Zhu X, Wei F, Lv T, et al. Association between mandibular posterior alveolar morphology and growth pattern in a Chinese population with normal occlusion. J Zhejiang Univ Sci B. 2013;14:25-32 pubmed publisher..To investigate the relationship between growth patterns and mandibular posterior tooth-alveolar bone complex morphology in a Chinese population with normal occlusion...
- Du H, Cai X, Zhai G. Advances in the targeting molecules modified chitosan-based nanoformulations. Curr Drug Targets. 2013;14:1034-52 pubmed..Additionally, the affinity mechanism of different targeting molecules and the pros and cons of their conjugation strategies will be illustrated summarily. ..
- Fang C, Wen G, Zhang L, Lin L, Moore A, Wu S, et al. An important role of matrix metalloproteinase-8 in angiogenesis in vitro and in vivo. Cardiovasc Res. 2013;99:146-55 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide new insights into the molecular mechanisms of plaque angiogenesis and suggest that MMP8 is a potential therapeutic target of cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Guo D, Liu J, Wang W, Hao F, Sun X, Wu X, et al. Alteration in abundance and compartmentalization of inflammation-related miRNAs in plasma after intracerebral hemorrhage. Stroke. 2013;44:1739-42 pubmed publisher..Intracerebral hemorrhage altered both the abundance and the compartmentalization of several inflammation-related miRNAs in plasma. ..
- Li H, Wu S, Mao L, Lei G, Zhang L, Lu A, et al. Human pathogenic fungus Trichophyton schoenleinii activates the NLRP3 inflammasome. Protein Cell. 2013;4:529-38 pubmed publisher..schoenleinii, and suggest that manipulating NLRP3 signaling can be a novel approach for control of diseases caused by T. schoenleinii infection. ..
- Hao P, Chen Y, Liu Y, Zhang M, Yang J, Gao F, et al. Association of plasma angiotensin-(1-7) level and left ventricular function in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62788 pubmed publisher..Plasma Ang-(1-7) level is independently associated with left ventricular function in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and may be a biomarker for assessing cardiac function in such patients. ..
- Miao R, Guo X, Zhi Q, Shi Y, Li L, Mao X, et al. VEZT, a novel putative tumor suppressor, suppresses the growth and tumorigenicity of gastric cancer. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e74409 pubmed publisher..This study provides novel insight into the regulation of the VEZT gene, which could represent a potential target for therapeutic anti-cancer strategies. ..
- Qiu R, Zhang H, Zhao H, Li J, Guo C, Gong Y, et al. Genetic variants on 17q21 are associated with ankylosing spondylitis susceptibility and severity in a Chinese Han population. Scand J Rheumatol. 2013;42:469-72 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to test whether orosomucoid like 3 (ORMDL3) and 17q21 variants are associated with susceptibility to ankylosing spondylitis (AS) in a Chinese population...
- Cui X, Liu Y, Wang B, Xian G, Liu X, Tian X, et al. Knockdown of GPR137 by RNAi inhibits pancreatic cancer cell growth and induces apoptosis. Biotechnol Appl Biochem. 2015;62:861-7 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results prove the importance of GPR137 as a crucial regulator in controlling cancer cell growth and apoptosis. ..
- Xu X, Zheng Q, Zhang Z, Zhang X, Liu R, Liu P. Periostin Enhances Migration, Invasion, and Adhesion of Human Endometrial Stromal Cells Through Integrin-Linked Kinase 1/Akt Signaling Pathway. Reprod Sci. 2015;22:1098-106 pubmed publisher..Thus, PN enhanced ESCs migration, invasion, and adhesion due to the ILK1/Akt signal pathway. As an agonist in the development and progression of endometriosis, PN may be a new clinical treatment target of endometriosis. ..
- Guo M, Guo G, Ji X. Genetic polymorphisms associated with heart failure: A literature review. J Int Med Res. 2016;44:15-29 pubmed publisher..Genetic association studies of heart failure have been highly controversial. There may be interaction or synergism of several genetic variants that together result in the ultimate pathological phenotype for heart failure. ..
- Yan L, Zhao W, Yu H, Wang Y, Liu Y, Xie C. A Comprehensive Meta-Analysis of MicroRNAs for Predicting Colorectal Cancer. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016;95:e2738 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this approach that is characterized by high specificity and noninvasive nature may assist in early diagnosis of CRC particularly in Asian. ..
- Ruan Y, Li R, Wang X, Wang L, Sun Q, Chen C, et al. The affordability for patients of a new universal MDR-TB coverage model in China. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2016;20:638-44 pubmed publisher..Enrollment would almost certainly be higher with 100% reimbursement of medical fees, but patient enablers will be required to truly eliminate catastrophic costs. ..
- Bi D, Ning H, Liu S, Que X, Ding K. miR-1301 promotes prostate cancer proliferation through directly targeting PPP2R2C. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;81:25-30 pubmed publisher..These findings suggested miR-1301 promoted prostate cancer proliferation by inhibiting PPP2R2C, and might a therapeutic target for prostate cancer. ..
- Zhang G, Ahmed N, Riley C, Oliva K, Barker G, Quinn M, et al. Enhanced expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma in epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Br J Cancer. 2005;92:113-9 pubmed..01). These findings suggest an involvement of PPARgamma in the onset and development of ovarian carcinoma and provide an insight into the regulation of this molecule in the progression of the disease. ..
- Liu C, Cheng B. Association of polymorphisms of human leucocyte antigen-DQA1 and DQB1 alleles with chronic hepatitis B virus infection, liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma in Chinese. Int J Immunogenet. 2007;34:373-8 pubmed..These results indicate that different subtypes of HLA-DQA1 and DQB1 are associated with development of chronic HBV infection and LC, respectively, in Han Chinese population. ..
- Hu J, Yin L, Xu K, Gao J, Tong L, Tang B. Vicinal diaminobenzoacridine used as the fluorescent probe for trace nitric oxide determination by flow injection spectrofluorimetry and macrophage cells imaging. Anal Chim Acta. 2008;606:57-62 pubmed..1 x 10(-7) to 5.0 x 10(-6)M and the detection limit was 3.1 x 10(-8)M. Furthermore, the probe could make cell-derived NO "visible" by using confocal laser scanning microscope. ..
- Jiao Y, Ma C, Wang L, Cui B, Zhang J, You L, et al. Polymorphisms of KIRs gene and HLA-C alleles in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: possible association with susceptibility to the disease. J Clin Immunol. 2008;28:343-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, KIR2DS1 might associate with the susceptibility of AS by influencing NK cell activity once group 2 HLA-C ligands are present. ..
- Guo Y, Li Y, Yu T, Zhang T, Zhang J, Liu H, et al. Diagnosis of gastric intestinal metaplasia with confocal laser endomicroscopy in vivo: a prospective study. Endoscopy. 2008;40:547-53 pubmed..41 %, respectively, for incomplete GIM; the kappa value for the correspondence between CLE and histological findings was 0.67. CLE is a useful and potentially important method for the diagnosis and classification of GIM in vivo. ..
- Tian Y, Kong B, Zhu W, Su S, Kan Y. Expression of steroidogenic factor 1 (SF-1) and steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) in endometriosis is associated with endometriosis severity. J Int Med Res. 2009;37:1389-95 pubmed..It is concluded that protein levels of SF-1 and StAR are upregulated in ectopic endometria and are significantly correlated with the severity of endometriosis. ..
- Hu C, Zhang F, Chen Y, Sun X, Zheng J. [Correlation of hK6 expression with clinicopathological features and prognosis in epithelial ovarian cancer]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2009;31:520-3 pubmed..hK6 may become a new markers in prediction of prognosis of the patients with ovarian tumors. ..
- Fang X, Li H, Diao Y, Shan R, Dong J, Li H, et al. Polymorphisms in the MTHRF, VDR, MMP-9 and IL-? genes and the risk of premature rupture of membranes. Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2010;70:206-14 pubmed publisher..08, 95% CI: 1.39-26.60 for the TT genotype of VDR C352T). The results indicated that an interaction exists between genetic and environmental factors that are related to the occurrence of PROM. ..
- Cheng H, Liang H, Qin Y, Liu Y. Nuclear beta-catenin overexpression in metastatic sentinel lymph node is associated with synchronous liver metastasis in colorectal cancer. Diagn Pathol. 2011;6:109 pubmed publisher..Nuclear beta-catenin overexpression in metastatic SLN(s) is strongly associated with liver metastasis and may contribute to predict liver metastasis. ..
- Yin S, Wang J, Zhang C, Liu Z. The development of MetAP-2 inhibitors in cancer treatment. Curr Med Chem. 2012;19:1021-35 pubmed..This review article mainly discussed the development of MetAP-2 inhibitors in cancer therapy and also summarized their structure-activity relationships. ..
- Ma J, Lu S, Yu L, Tian J, Li J, Wang H, et al. [Role of ABCB1 and ABCG2 in the multidrug resistance of hypopharyngeal carcinoma FaDu cell line]. Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2012;47:305-10 pubmed
- Yang C, Lin J, Xie J. [Study on the metabolin difference of hypertension patients of gan-yang hyperactivity syndrome and yin-yang deficiency syndrome]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2012;32:1204-7 pubmed..To observe the metabolin difference between hypertension patients of Gan-yang hyperactivity syndrome (GYHS) and those of yin-yang deficiency syndrome (YYDS)...
- Sun D, Lü J, Ding K, Bi D, Niu Z, Cao Q, et al. The expression of Eg5 predicts a poor outcome for patients with renal cell carcinoma. Med Oncol. 2013;30:476 pubmed publisher..This finding suggested that Eg5 served as a prognostic factor, which could be useful to predict cancer evolution and provide appropriate treatments for RCC patients. ..
- Wang J, Li D, Wang B, Wu Y. Predictive and prognostic significance of cytoplasmic expression of ELAV-like protein HuR in invasive breast cancer treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2013;141:213-24 pubmed publisher..Combination analyses of HuR expression and pCR, compared with pCR alone, can better predict clinical outcome in patients with primary breast cancer. ..
- Qin W, Zhang F, Qin X, Wang J, Meng X, Wang H, et al. Notch1 inhibition reduces low shear stress-induced plaque formation. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2016;72:63-72 pubmed publisher..The Notch signaling system is therefore a potential target for modulating LSS-induced inflammation response during atherosclerosis. ..
- Huang Y, Yang B, Li W. Defining the normal core microbiome of conjunctival microbial communities. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2016;22:643.e7-643.e12 pubmed publisher..A framework for investigating potential roles played by the diverse microbiota in disease related with the ocular surface was provided. ..