Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on gene expression regulation in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Locale: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Topic: gene expression regulation
- Tsang W, Shu Y, Kwok P, Zhang F, Lee K, Tang M, et al. CD146+ human umbilical cord perivascular cells maintain stemness under hypoxia and as a cell source for skeletal regeneration. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e76153 pubmed publisher..CD146(+) HUCPVCs may serve as a potential autologous cell source for bone regeneration. ..
- Mou L, Zhang Q, Wang Y, Zhang Q, Sun L, Li C, et al. Identification of Ube2b as a novel target of androgen receptor in mouse sertoli cells. Biol Reprod. 2013;89:32 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Ube2b, as a direct AR transcriptional target in Sertoli cells, mediates the function of AR in spermatogenesis by promoting H2A ubiquitylation. ..
- Yuan M, Li J, Lv J, Mo X, Yang C, Chen X, et al. Polydatin (PD) inhibits IgE-mediated passive cutaneous anaphylaxis in mice by stabilizing mast cells through modulating Ca²? mobilization. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2012;264:462-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data indicate that PD stabilizes mast cells by suppressing Fc?RI-induced Ca²? mobilization mainly through inhibiting Ca²? entry via CRACs, thus exerting a protective effect against PCA. ..
- Peng S, Liu X, Huang S, Li Z, Pan H, Zhen W, et al. The cross-talk between osteoclasts and osteoblasts in response to strontium treatment: involvement of osteoprotegerin. Bone. 2011;49:1290-8 pubmed publisher..We hypothesize that OPG plays an important role in the cross-talk between osteoclasts and osteoblasts in response to Sr treatment...
- Chen X, Zhang M, Zhu X, Deng Q, Liu H, Larmonier N, et al. Engagement of Toll-like receptor 2 on CD4(+) T cells facilitates local immune responses in patients with tuberculous pleurisy. J Infect Dis. 2009;200:399-408 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that direct interaction between M. tuberculosis TLR2 ligands and CD4(+) T cells facilitated local CD4(+) T cell immune responses in patients with tuberculous pleurisy. ..
- Dong S, Xiong W, Yuan J, Li J, Liu J, Xu X. MiRNA-146a regulates the maturation and differentiation of vascular smooth muscle cells by targeting NF-?B expression. Mol Med Rep. 2013;8:407-12 pubmed publisher..These results support the conclusion that miR-146a is a novel regulator of VSMC fate and may be a new biomarker or therapeutic target for proliferative cardiovascular disease. ..
- Hong X, Zhang X, He X, Huang X, Chen H, Wang Y. [Effect of Astragalus mongholicus on renal gene expression profile in mice with diabetic nephropathy]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2008;33:676-80 pubmed..To study the effect of Astragalus mongholicus on renal gene expression profile in mice with diabetic nephropathy by cDNA microarray...
- Xie W, Li M, Xu N, Lv Q, Huang N, He J, et al. MiR-181a regulates inflammation responses in monocytes and macrophages. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e58639 pubmed publisher..Thus, we provide the first evidence for anti-inflammatory effects of miR-181a mediated at least in part by down-regulating IL1a...
- Ying Y, Li L, Cao W, Yan D, Zeng Q, Kong X, et al. The microtubule associated protein syntabulin is required for glucose-stimulated and cAMP-potentiated insulin secretion. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:3674-80 pubmed publisher..Additionally, syntabulin was preferentially phosphorylated by the Epac2 agonist 8-pCPT-2'-O-Me-cAMP, suggesting that syntabulin could be a novel effector of Epac2 and play a critical role in cAMP-enhanced insulin secretion. ..
- Cheng Y, Gao W, Tang H, Deng J, Wong C, Chan C, et al. ?-TrCP-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of liver-enriched transcription factor CREB-H. Sci Rep. 2016;6:23938 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our work revealed a new intracellular signaling pathway that controls ubiquitination and degradation of the active form of CREB-H transcription factor. ..
- Geng X, Qiu S, Yang L, Liu Z, Yang G, Liu J, et al. Allergen-specific immune response suppresses interleukin 10 expression in B cells via increasing micro-RNA-17-92 cluster. Cell Biochem Funct. 2016;34:449-54 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, miR-19a mediates the allergen-specific immune response-decreased IL-10 expression in B cells. ..
- Yu B, Shao Y, Yue X, Zhang J, Guan M, Wan J, et al. Copy number variations of Interleukin-12B and T-bet are associated with systemic lupus erythematosus. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2011;50:1201-5 pubmed publisher..The mRNA levels of IL-12B and T-bet in the samples with more than two copies of DNA were significantly higher than those with two copies of DNA. CNVs of IL-12B and T-bet are associated with the risk of SLE. ..
- Huang G, Li S, Yang N, Zou Y, Zheng D, Xiao T. Recent progress in circular RNAs in human cancers. Cancer Lett. 2017;404:8-18 pubmed publisher..In this review, we describe briefly the formation and properties of circRNAs, and focus mainly on recent progress in research into their function, regulation, and clinical relevance in different cancers. ..
- Liu X, Wang W, Song G, Wei X, Zeng Y, Han P, et al. Astragaloside IV ameliorates diabetic nephropathy by modulating the mitochondrial quality control network. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182558 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, administration of AS-IV could retard DN progression in type 2 diabetes mice, which might be associated with restoration of the mitochondrial quality control network. ..
- Wu Z, Li Y, Huang A, Li M, Zhang X, Wang J, et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress induced by tunicamycin and antagonistic effect of Tiantai No.1 (1) on mesenchymal stem cells. Chin J Integr Med. 2010;16:41-9 pubmed publisher..05 or P<0.01). This effect showed a dose dependent manner. Tiantai No.1 might attenuate the cell apoptosis induced by ERS injury, and thus protect the neurons against AD. ..