Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on middle aged in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: middle aged
Publications643 found, 100 shown here
- Hong D, Zhang W, Jiang T, Feng L, Wang Z, Yuan Y. [Clinical characteristics and desmin mutations in patients with desminopathy associated cardiomyopathy from 5 Chinese families]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2010;38:420-4 pubmed..Five novel heterogeneous mutations were identified in 4 families and one sporadic case. Novel mutations of desmin gene were linked with cardiomyopathy in patients from 5 Chinese families with desminopathy. ..
- Zhao L, Li Y, Smith M, Wang J, Zhang W, Tang F, et al. Expressions of BAFF/BAFF receptors and their correlation with disease activity in Chinese SLE patients. Lupus. 2010;19:1534-49 pubmed publisher..05). Elevated plasma BAFF and reduced BR3 protein expression on peripheral B cells could act as biomarkers for active disease in SLE patients. High expression of TACI may indicate the occurrence of LN. ..
- Sun X, Li C, Jin L, Fan Y, Wang D. Development and validation of Chinese version of female sexual function index in a Chinese population-a pilot study. J Sex Med. 2011;8:1101-11 pubmed publisher..The CVFSFI is a reliable and valid questionnaire, which can be used in the assessment of FSD among Chinese women. ..
- Xia C, Zhu Q, Cheng Y, Zhao H, Jin Z. Sonographic assessment of hypopharyngeal carcinoma: preliminary study. J Ultrasound Med. 2011;30:217-25 pubmed..This study investigated the ability of sonography for diagnosis of hypopharyngeal carcinoma...
- Guo Y, Liu Y, Wang S, Li C, Jiang G, Shi G, et al. Genotyping and drug resistance patterns of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains in five provinces of China. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2011;15:789-94 pubmed publisher..05, OR 3.7, 95%CI 1.2-11.1). The M. tuberculosis Beijing genotype varies in prevalence in different regions of China and is solely associated with RMP resistance. ..
- Jia X, Qu Z, Cui Z, Yang R, Zhao J, Zhao M. Circulating anti-glomerular basement membrane autoantibodies against ?3(IV)NC1 undetectable by commercially available enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays. Nephrology (Carlton). 2012;17:160-6 pubmed publisher..Indirect immunofluorescence was necessary for antibody detection and treatment monitoring under such circumstances. ..
- Ren L, Peng J, Xu X, Ye H, Jia K. [High maintenance dose of clopidogrel improves long-term clinical outcomes in patients with elective percutaneous coronary intervention]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:408-10 pubmed..0% vs 20.2%, absolute risk reduction 7.3%). A high clopidogrel maintenance dose of 150 mg daily for the first month after PCI reduces the risk of long-term adverse events in patients with elective percutaneous coronary intervention. ..
- Zhan H, Cong L, Zhao Y, Zhang T, Chen G, Zhou L, et al. Activated mTOR/P70S6K signaling pathway is involved in insulinoma tumorigenesis. J Surg Oncol. 2012;106:972-80 pubmed publisher..Insulinoma was a rare tumor and its pathogenesis was poorly understood. There had no study that focused on the role of mTOR signaling pathway in insulinoma tumorigenesis...
- Guo J, Wu X, Too C, Yin F, Lu X, He J, et al. A replication study confirms the association of dendritic cell immunoreceptor (DCIR) polymorphisms with ACPA - negative RA in a large Asian cohort. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e41228 pubmed publisher..This study was undertaken to further investigate whether DCIR polymorphisms are also risk factors for the development of RA in four Asian populations originated from China and Malaysia...
- Guo Y, Wang W, Wang J, Feng J, Wang Q, Jin J, et al. Receptor for activated C kinase 1 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma growth by enhancing mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 activity. Hepatology. 2013;57:140-51 pubmed publisher..Overexpressed RACK1 augments JNK activity and thereby promotes HCC growth through directly binding to MKK7 and enhancing MKK7 activity. ..
- Guo X, Wang J, Gao Y, Gao M, Yu G, Xiang R, et al. Decreased adiponectin level is associated with aggressive phenotype of tongue squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Sci. 2013;104:206-13 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that a decreased adiponectin level is associated with risk of TSCC. Hypoadiponectinemia might be used as a biomarker to predict an aggressive phenotype of TSCC. ..
- Wu L, Li X, Ye L, Shayiremu D, Deng X, Zhang X, et al. Vascular endothelial growth inhibitor 174 is a negative regulator of aggressiveness and microvascular density in human clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Anticancer Res. 2014;34:715-22 pubmed..05). VEGI 174 has a significant role in angiogenesis in CCRCC, and appears to be a negative regulator of aggressiveness during the development and progression of CCRCC. ..
- An N, Yang X, Zhang Y, Shi X, Yu X, Cheng S, et al. Cell cycle related genes up-regulated in human colorectal development predict the overall survival of late-stage colorectal cancer patients. Mol Biosyst. 2016;12:541-52 pubmed publisher..70 Ã— 10(-3); gse29621, n = 36, p = 1.70 Ã— 10(-3); gse39084, n = 38, p = 0.05; gse39582, n = 264, p = 0.047; gse17537, n = 36, p = 5.90 Ã— 10(-3)). ..
- Jiang B, He Y, Zuo F, Wu L, Liu Q, Zhang L, et al. Effectiveness of varenicline and counselling for smoking cessation in an observational cohort study in China. BMJ Open. 2016;6:e009381 pubmed publisher..Varenicline prescription in the smoking cessation clinic appeared to be effective with doubling of quit rates in Chinese smokers in a real world cessation clinic practice. NCT01935505; Results. ..
- Lin J, Tang Y, Xiu Q, Kang J, Cai S, Huang K, et al. Real-life effectiveness of budesonide/formoterol therapy in asthma: A subanalysis of the SMARTASIA study. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2016;37:27-34 pubmed publisher..Quality of life was improved, and treatment was well tolerated. (Clinical Trials identifier NCT00939341). ..
- Huang G, Ji X, Ding Y, Huang H. Association between serum cystatin C levels and the severity or potential risk factors of acute ischemic stroke. Neurol Res. 2016;38:518-23 pubmed publisher..We sought to investigate whether serum cystatin C levels are correlated with either stroke severity or with potential risk factors of acute ischemic stroke...
- Shan J, Ni Y, Dong W, Xu J, Pan L, Li H, et al. [The effect of short-term exposure to ambient NO(2) on lung function and fractional exhaled nitric oxide in 33 chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2017;51:527-532 pubmed publisher..84%?95% ci?-3.20%~-0.48%???????????????no(2)??58.0 ?g/m(3))???fvc?????????-2.32%?95% ci?-4.15%~-0.48%??????????no(2)??????no?????? ??? ??no(2)??????????????????????. ..
- Yan K, Tian J, Shi W, Xia H, Zhu Y. LncRNA SNHG6 is Associated with Poor Prognosis of Gastric Cancer and Promotes Cell Proliferation and EMT through Epigenetically Silencing p27 and Sponging miR-101-3p. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017;42:999-1012 pubmed publisher..SNHG6 might serve as a candidate prognostic biomarker and a target for novel therapies of gastric cancer patients. ..
- Wang Z, Wang S, Ye Y, Kang Y, Sun K, Zheng H. [Gastrointestinal mesenchymal tumors: a clinical pathologic and immunohistochemical study of 210 cases]. Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2007;10:11-6 pubmed..Immunohistochemistry plays an important role in differentiating GISTs from leiomyomas and neurogenic tumors. ..
- Zuo X, Jia J. Promoter polymorphisms which modulate insulin degrading enzyme expression may increase susceptibility to Alzheimer's disease. Brain Res. 2009;1249:1-8 pubmed publisher..The present study provides evidence that IDE promoter polymorphisms that significantly decrease IDE expression levels are associated with development of SAD. ..
- Yu X, Yuan L, Huang Y, Xu W, Fang Z, Liu S, et al. Susceptibility of HIV-1 subtypes B', CRF07_BC and CRF01_AE that are predominantly circulating in China to HIV-1 entry inhibitors. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e17605 pubmed publisher..This study provides useful information for rational design of optimal therapeutic regimens for HIV-1-infected patients in China. ..
- Qi S, Li Y, Wang W, Jin J, Wang S, Liu Y, et al. The extent of cutaneous lesions predicts outcome in extranodal nasal-type natural killer/T-cell lymphoma of the upper aerodigestive tract with secondary cutaneous involvement. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012;53:855-61 pubmed publisher..003). Patients with NKTCL with secondary cutaneous dissemination overall have a poor prognosis, but a relatively favorable prognosis was identified for the small subgroup of patients who had localized cutaneous lesions and achieved a CR. ..
- Zheng Y, Song W, Wang Y. [The gene polymorphism of delta-aminolevulinate dehydratase (ALAD) in 530 cases of Chinese Han population]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2001;35:16-8 pubmed..The allele frequencies of the ALAD(1) and ALAD(2) were 0.967 and 0.033, respectively. The frequency of the ALAD(2) allele in Chinese Han population was similar to that in Asian populations and lower than that in Caucasian population. ..
- Yu C, Wang T, Sun Y, Yao S, Tian J, Yin D. [Fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose uptake in patients with benign pulmonary nodules]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2006;44:90-2 pubmed..05). SUV in 9 cases (9/26, 35%) were beyond 2.5. Some benign pulmonary nodules were FDG avid. ..
- You Q, Xu L, Jonas J. Prevalence of crowded optic discs in adult Chinese. The Beijing Eye Study. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2008;246:1291-3 pubmed publisher..These data may be helpful for the assessment of a risk for nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy. ..
- Xiang Y, Ma X, Lu J, Cai Z, Li S, Xiang Y, et al. Alcohol-related disorders in Beijing, China: prevalence, socio-demographic correlates, and unmet need for treatment. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2009;33:1111-8 pubmed publisher..0). Data on basic socio-demographic and current major medical conditions were also collected...
- Sun L, Ren H, Shi Y, Wang L, Qiu Z. Recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor significantly decreases the expression of CXCR3 and CCR6 on T cells and preferentially induces T helper cells to a T helper 17 phenotype in peripheral blood harvests. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2009;15:835-43 pubmed publisher..The observed effects of rhG-CSF on T cells may be independent of the relative expression levels of TCRBV family members. ..
- Lu J, Zhou Y, Lin X, Jiang Y, Tian R, Zhang Y, et al. General epidemiological parameters of viral hepatitis A, B, C, and E in six regions of China: a cross-sectional study in 2007. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e8467 pubmed publisher..Our study provided much important information concerning hepatitis A, B, C, and E prevalence in China and will contribute to worldwide oversight of viral hepatitis. ..
- Zhang Q, Ying J, Li J, Fan Y, Poon F, Ng K, et al. Aberrant promoter methylation of DLEC1, a critical 3p22 tumor suppressor for renal cell carcinoma, is associated with more advanced tumor stage. J Urol. 2010;184:731-7 pubmed publisher..DLEC1 tumor specific methylation may serve as a biomarker for early detection and prognosis prediction of this tumor. ..
- Luo L, Wang H, Ma H, Zou H, Li D, Zhou Y. [Analysis of 41 cases of primary hypervascular non-small cell lung cancer treated with embolization of emulsion of chemotherapeutics and iodized oil]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2010;13:540-3 pubmed publisher..The key point to avoid spinal injury and other severe complications is to distinguish the spinal aretery and intratumor AV fistula by using superselective incubation with microcatheter under DSA. ..
- Wang X, Dai J, Zhu Z, Zhao Y, Zhou C. [CT features of ovarian Brenner tumor and a report of 9 cases]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2010;32:359-62 pubmed..In order to improve the preoperative diagnostic accuracy, the computed tomographic (CT) features of ovarian Brenner tumor were described and analyzed...
- Ni J, Yao M, Gao S, Cui L. Stroke risk and prognostic factors of asymptomatic middle cerebral artery atherosclerotic stenosis. J Neurol Sci. 2011;301:63-5 pubmed publisher..The stroke risk in patients with asymptomatic atherosclerotic MCA stenosis was low and remained stable during follow up. Higher risk of stroke occurrence is associated with DM and carotid atherosclerotic plaque. ..
- Wang H, Li D, Zhang N, Zou H, Luo L, Ma H, et al. [Sealing of airway fistulas for metallic covered z-type stents]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2011;14:679-84 pubmed publisher..In the event that airway stents fail, esophageal stents should be given. Airway bifurcation stents were observed to be especially suitable for the sealing of fistulas near the trachea carina. ..
- Yu H, Pi Hua F, Yuan W, Xiao Feng L, Jun L, Zhi L, et al. Prediction of sudden cardiac death in patients after acute myocardial infarction using T-wave alternans: a prospective study. J Electrocardiol. 2012;45:60-5 pubmed publisher..75 [95% confidence interval, 5.77-74.57]; P < .0001). T-wave alternans (?47 ?V) monitored at 1 to 15 days after AMI-predicted heightened risk of SCD. Prediction is improved when the frequency of TWA episodes (?47 ?V) is analyzed. ..
- Chang Y, Zhao X, Huo M, Xu L, Liu D, Liu K, et al. Immune reconstitution following unmanipulated HLA-mismatched/haploidentical transplantation compared with HLA-identical sibling transplantation. J Clin Immunol. 2012;32:268-80 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the clinical outcomes were not compromised by the early delayed immune reconstitution following haploidentical transplantation. ..
- Gao J, Zhao Y, Xu C, Zhao J, Huang Y, Wang T, et al. Evaluation of entropy for monitoring the depth of anesthesia compared with bispectral index: a multicenter clinical trial. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:1389-92 pubmed..After elimination of myoelectrical activation, all values of RE, SE and BIS decreased significantly and the three indices were less sensitive to noxious stimuli than cardiovascular responses. ..
- Zhao F, Tiggelaar S, Hu S, Zhao N, Hong Y, Niyazi M, et al. A multi-center survey of HPV knowledge and attitudes toward HPV vaccination among women, government officials, and medical personnel in China. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012;13:2369-78 pubmed..Further proof of vaccine safety and efficacy and government subsidies combined with increased awareness could facilitate development and implementation of HPV vaccination in China. ..
- Huang J, Li M, Tian Z, Hsieh E, Wang Q, Liu Y, et al. Clinical and laboratory characteristics of systemic sclerosis patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension in China. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2014;32:S-115-21 pubmed..067, 95% CI 12.475-755.271) were associated with an increased odds for PAH in SSc patients. This study described possible predictors of PAH in Chinese SSc population, which have been supported by similar studies in other ethnic groups. ..
- Wang Z, Li D, Jin J, Wang Q, Zhao S, Bai Y. Association between microRNA polymorphisms and chronic pancreatitis. Pancreatology. 2016;16:244-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the mir-146a rs2910164 may contribute to genetic susceptibility to chronic pancreatitis, and that mir-146a might be involved in chronic pancreatitis development. ..
- Duan L, Wang X. Analysis of correlations between coronary heart disease and haplotypes of the angiotensin II receptor type 1 (AGTR1) gene. Genet Mol Res. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..However, the frequency of these haplotypes did not significantly differ between CHD and the control groups. Thus, no correlation was established between the occurrence of CHD and AGTR1 haplotypes present at frequencies greater than 3%. ..
- Zhang T, Tan X, Xu Y, Wang Z, Xiao C, Liu R. Expression and Prognostic Value of Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in Pancreatic Cancer. Chin Med J (Engl). 2017;130:710-716 pubmed publisher..These findings provided evidence that IDO was involved in pancreatic adenocarcinoma progression and might serve as a relevant therapeutic target. ..
- Yang X, Huang Z, Li Z, Ren D, Tang J. Risk factors and the surgery affection of respiratory complication and its mortality after acute traumatic cervical spinal cord injury. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7887 pubmed publisher..In patients suffering from acute TCSCI, those who are old, have long smoking history, complete spinal cord injury, C1-C4, high CPIS, and fat have high incidence of RC and mortality. ..
- Yang Y, He M, Hu G, Wei J, Pages P, Yang X, et al. Effect of a fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium lactis DN-173010 on Chinese constipated women. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:6237-43 pubmed..lactis DN-173010 on stool frequency, defecation condition and stool consistency in adult women with constipation constipated women after 1 and 2 wk of consumption. ..
- Shen M, Zhang F, Zhang X. Primary biliary cirrhosis complicated with interstitial lung disease: a prospective study in 178 patients. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2009;43:676-9 pubmed publisher..18, respectively), though 42.9% of ILD-PBC patients did not have other CTDs. ILD is a common and clinically significant complication of PBC. PBC patients who have Raynaud phenomenon and other CTDs are more likely to develop ILD. ..
- Zheng F, Qiu X, Yin S, Li Y. Changes in serum leptin levels in chronic renal failure patients with metabolic acidosis. J Ren Nutr. 2001;11:207-11 pubmed..The preliminary results suggest that hyperleptinemia in patients with CRF may be masked by metabolic acidosis and that metabolic acidosis may inhibit leptin synthesis or secretion. Further studies are needed to clarify the mechanisms. ..
- Pan C, Gao Y, Chen J, Luo B, Fu Z, Lu J, et al. Efficacy of acarbose in Chinese subjects with impaired glucose tolerance. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2003;61:183-90 pubmed..Acarbose is efficacious in improving the metabolic state of individuals with impaired glucose tolerance indicating a potential benefit for the delay or prevention of onset of Type 2 diabetes in Chinese subjects. ..
- Liu X, Wei J, Tan F, Zhou S, Würthwein G, Rohdewald P. Antidiabetic effect of Pycnogenol French maritime pine bark extract in patients with diabetes type II. Life Sci. 2004;75:2505-13 pubmed..Mild and transient unwanted effects were reported for both groups without significant differences. Supplementation of Pycnogenol to conventional diabetes treatment lowers glucose levels and improves endothelial function. ..
- Li H, Zhang W, Wu L, Znang R, Bai P. [Clinicopathologic study of 24 patients with vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia III]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2005;27:306-8 pubmed..Treatment should be individualized and either extended local excision or simple vulvectomy is appropriate. Periodical follow-up should be done. ..
- Chen Y, Li T, Gao Y, Yu S. Ameloblastic fibroma and related lesions: a clinicopathologic study with reference to their nature and interrelationship. J Oral Pathol Med. 2005;34:588-95 pubmed..Our data also suggests that some AFOs are hamartomatous in nature, representing a stage preceding the complex odontoma. ..
- Wang S, Zou Y, Fu C, Xu X, Wang J, Song L, et al. Worse prognosis with gene mutations of beta-myosin heavy chain than myosin-binding protein C in Chinese patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Clin Cardiol. 2008;31:114-8 pubmed publisher..MYH7 mutations, especially in the global region, cause malignant clinical phenotypes. ..
- Qiao Y, Sellors J, Eder P, Bao Y, Lim J, Zhao F, et al. A new HPV-DNA test for cervical-cancer screening in developing regions: a cross-sectional study of clinical accuracy in rural China. Lancet Oncol. 2008;9:929-36 pubmed publisher..0163). The careHPV test is promising as a primary screening method for cervical-cancer prevention in low-resource regions. ..
- Yun L, Xiaoli L, Qi Z, Laiyuan W, Xiangfeng L, Chong S, et al. Association of an intronic variant of the heme oxygenase-1 gene with hypertension in northern Chinese Han population. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2009;31:534-43 pubmed publisher..No association was observed between the HMOX2 gene and EH. The multifactor-dimensionality reduction analyses results did not show any interaction between the HMOX1 and HMOX2 genes underlying the development of hypertension. ..
- Zhao J, Yu T, Wang S, Zhao Y, Yang W. Surgical treatment of giant intracranial arteriovenous malformations. Neurosurgery. 2010;67:1359-70; discussion 1370 pubmed publisher..The obliteration and recurrence rates were satisfying, and the complication rate was acceptable. ..
- Dong L, Wang Y, Li S, Yu G, Gan Y, Li D, et al. TGF-beta1 promotes migration and invasion of salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma. J Dent Res. 2011;90:804-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, we found that TGF-?1 expression was significantly increased in human primary SACC samples with metastasis. Taken together, our results suggest that TGF-?1 may play a crucial role in SACC metastasis...
- Tan K, Lu S, Chen Y, Song X, Wu X, Jin Z, et al. CXC chemokine ligand 16 as a prognostic marker in patients with intermediate coronary artery lesions: a 2-year follow-up study. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2011;223:277-83 pubmed..In conclusion, plasma level of CXCL16 is an independent predictor of the prognosis of the patients with intermediate coronary lesions. Elevated plasma CXCL16 is associated with higher risk for these patients. ..
- Chen W, Gao R, Su Y, Zhao J, Zhang Y, Wang L, et al. Valproate versus diazepam for generalized convulsive status epilepticus: a pilot study. Eur J Neurol. 2011;18:1391-6 pubmed publisher..IV VPA was well tolerated and free of respiratory depression and hypotension, which may develop in the DZP group. Outcome parameters were not significantly different between groups. ..
- Zhang F, Dou Z, Ma Y, Zhang Y, Zhao Y, Zhao D, et al. Effect of earlier initiation of antiretroviral treatment and increased treatment coverage on HIV-related mortality in China: a national observational cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011;11:516-24 pubmed publisher..The National Centre for AIDS/STD Control and Prevention of the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention. ..
- Jia Z, Wang L, Chen R, Li D, Wang L, Qin Q, et al. Tracking the evolution of HIV/AIDS in China from 1989-2009 to inform future prevention and control efforts. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e25671 pubmed publisher..To prevent HIV from spreading further among the general population, additional attention should be paid to these populations as well as to migrants. ..
- Gao S, Wang Y, Li M. Cigarette smoking increases levels of retinol-binding protein-4 in healthy men with normal glucose tolerance. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:1686-9 pubmed..58 ± 2.53) vs. (1.60 ± 0.94) mmol/L, (26.05 ± 8.50) vs. (21.83 ± 8.40) µg/ml, and 2.25 ± 2.08 vs. 1.58 ± 1.15, respectively). Smoking may have effect on insulin sensitivity, which is correlated with retinol-binding protein-4. ..
- Huang Y, Chen X, Yang S, Wu L, Zhao J, Li X, et al. Preliminary exploration of the clinical features of Chinese patients with skin malignancies and premalignancies: a retrospective study of 1420 cases from Peking University First Hospital. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2013;27:1114-9 pubmed publisher..Closer attention to suspicious lesions in young and middle-aged people is needed. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang Z, Sun H. A meta-analysis of the relationship of the Parkin p.Val380Leu polymorphism to Parkinson's disease. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2013;162B:235-44 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the presence of the Leu allele at the Parkin p.Val380Leu polymorphism is associated decreased risk for PD. ..
- Xu B, Yang Y, Yuan Z, Du Z, Wong S, Genereux P, et al. Zotarolimus- and paclitaxel-eluting stents in an all-comer population in China: the RESOLUTE China randomized controlled trial. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013;6:664-70 pubmed publisher..Resolute Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent Versus the Taxus Liberte Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in China [R-China RCT]; NCT01334268). ..
- Wu L, Yang Y, Dou Y, Liu Q. A systematic analysis of pneumatosis cystoids intestinalis. World J Gastroenterol. 2013;19:4973-8 pubmed publisher..High altitude residence maybe associated with the PCI etiology. ..
- Zhang P, Liu L, Cao Y, Wang S, Zhao J. Cerebellar cavernous malformations with and without associated developmental venous anomalies. BMC Neurol. 2013;13:134 pubmed publisher..The total removal of the CCM combined with the coagulation and dissection of the distal radicles of DVA at the length of the associated CCM may result in good long-term prognosis in patients. ..
- Zhang R, Shao C, Huo N, Li M, Xi H, Yu M, et al. Thyroid dysfunction in Chinese hepatitis C patients: Prevalence and correlation with TPOAb and CXCL10. World J Gastroenterol. 2015;21:9765-73 pubmed publisher..014). Lower pretreatment serum CXCL10 levels are associated with TD, and TD prevalence increases in female patients and patients who are positive for TPOAb at baseline. ..
- Wang H, Zhang Z, Wang S, Lu J, Wang X, Zhang Z. Association of matrix metalloproteinase-10 polymorphisms with susceptibility to pelvic organ prolapse. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2015;41:1972-81 pubmed publisher..We support the view that the rs17435959 polymorphism of the MMP-10 gene may be associated with an increased risk of POP. ..
- Zhao Z, Mu Z, Liu X, Liu X, Jia J, Cai L, et al. Expressions of Antimicrobial Peptides LL-37, Human Beta Defensin-2 and -3 in the Lesions of Cutaneous Tuberculosis and Tuberculids. Chin Med J (Engl). 2016;129:696-701 pubmed publisher..However, an inherent limitation of the present study was that the sample size was small, and the roles and regulation mechanisms of LL-37, HBD-2, and HBD-3 in cutaneous tuberculosis and tuberculids need to be further investigated. ..
- Li F, Zhang S, Zhang Q, Li J, Zhao S, Gu C. CYP1B1 G199T Polymorphism Affects Prognosis of NSCLC Patients with the Potential to Be an Indicator and Target for Precise Drug Intervention. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:1529564 pubmed publisher..Thus, G199T alleles are supposed to be an auxiliary predictor for prognosis of NSCLC patients and a potential target for precise drug intervention, as well as a candidate for further anticancer drug research. ..
- Xiao H, Xin D, Wang Y, Cui L, Liu X, Liu S, et al. Establishment of a Predictive Diagnostic Model for Acute Mycoplasma Pneumoniae Infection in Elderly Patients with Community-acquired Pneumonia. Biomed Environ Sci. 2017;30:540-544 pubmed publisher..923 and a score of ? 7 score predicted acute M. pneumoniae infection in elderly patients with CAP. The predictive model developed in this study has high diagnostic accuracy for the identification of elderly acute M. pneumoniae infection...
- Zhao J, Nordling J. Posterior tibial nerve stimulation in patients with intractable interstitial cystitis. BJU Int. 2004;94:101-4 pubmed..However, there was an improvement in some patients, with one having complete resolution of the pain. Intermittent PPTNS in patients with refractory interstitial cystitis has no significant clinical effect over 10 weeks of treatment. ..
- Li G, Zhang H, Lu J, Hou P, Zhou Y, Ma X, et al. [Variable number of tandem repeats polymorphism of MUC20 is associated with the progression of IgA nephropathy]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2005;85:1333-8 pubmed..The SL/LL genotype was likely to be a risk factor for rapid progression of renal function in the patients with IgAN. ..
- Xu L, Wang Y, Li Y, Wang Y, Cui T, Li J, et al. Causes of blindness and visual impairment in urban and rural areas in Beijing: the Beijing Eye Study. Ophthalmology. 2006;113:1134.e1-11 pubmed..To evaluate the causes of visual impairment and blindness in adult Chinese in an urban and rural region of Beijing, China...
- Gui Q, Zhao W, Wang L. Wernicke's encephalopathy in nonalcoholic patients: clinical and pathologic features of three cases and literature reviewed. Neuropathology. 2006;26:231-5 pubmed
- Wang Y, Yu X, Tang J, Li H, Liu L, Gao Y. Solitary necrotic nodule of the liver: contrast-enhanced sonography. J Clin Ultrasound. 2007;35:177-81 pubmed..To report contrast-enhanced sonography (CEUS) for solitary necrotic nodule (SNN) of the liver and to assess its clinical value...
- Zhang H. [Clinical treatment of apoplectic aphemia with multi-needle puncture of scalp-points in combination with visual-listening-speech training]. Zhen Ci Yan Jiu. 2007;32:190-4 pubmed..05, 0.01). The cluster-needle puncture of scalp-points combined with rehabilitation training is an effective therapy for improving apoplectic aphemia. ..
- Li X, Hu L, Hu J, Wang W. Investigation of dry eye disease and analysis of the pathogenic factors in patients after cataract surgery. Cornea. 2007;26:S16-20 pubmed..Eyedrops should be carefully administered before and after cataract surgery to avoid or reduce the occurrence of dry eye postoperatively. ..
- Gao L, Tian X, Liu B, Zhang F. The value of antinuclear antibodies in primary biliary cirrhosis. Clin Exp Med. 2008;8:9-15 pubmed publisher..Although autoantibodies have been used for the diagnosis of primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC), their role has not been clarified. In this study, we try to explore the value of gp210 antibody and anti-centromere antibodies (ACA) in PBC...
- Lu Z, Kou W, Du B, Wu Y, Zhao S, Brusco O, et al. Effect of Xuezhikang, an extract from red yeast Chinese rice, on coronary events in a Chinese population with previous myocardial infarction. Am J Cardiol. 2008;101:1689-93 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, long-term therapy with XZK significantly decreased the recurrence of coronary events and the occurrence of new CV events and deaths, improved lipoprotein regulation, and was safe and well tolerated. ..
- Li L, Yu X, Yang Y, Zhang C, Guo L, Lu S. Expression of esophageal cancer related gene 4 (ECRG4), a novel tumor suppressor gene, in esophageal cancer and its inhibitory effect on the tumor growth in vitro and in vivo. Int J Cancer. 2009;125:1505-13 pubmed publisher..Taken together, ECRG4 is a novel candidate tumor suppressor gene in ESCC, and ECRG4 protein is a candidate prognostic marker for ESCC. ..
- Yang B, Chong V, Wang Z, Xian J, Chen Q. Sphenoid sinus ectopic pituitary adenomas: CT and MRI findings. Br J Radiol. 2010;83:218-24 pubmed publisher..5%). In conclusion, a high index of suspicion for EPA and a familiarity with the imaging findings may help to diagnose this rare entity accurately...
- Lu Y, Lu S, Chen Y. Relationship between serum vasoactive factors and plaque morphology in patients with non-ST-segment elevated acute coronary syndrome. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:193-7 pubmed..799, 95%CI 0.758-0.839, P<0.001; the sensitivity of PLGF under the ROC curve was 86%, and the specificity 63%). Both IL-18 and PLGF are biomarkers for vulnerable plaques and helpful to predict vulnerable plaque. ..
- Huang S, Xu Y, Wu C, Sha D, Fu X. In vitro constitution and in vivo implantation of engineered skin constructs with sweat glands. Biomaterials. 2010;31:5520-5 pubmed publisher..This engineered skin construct could be used as a promising tool for regeneration of sweat glands in skin repair and a valuable engineered strategy for constitution of appendage-containing engineered skin models...
- Li Hua C, Ling C, Li Xu L. Microsurgical management of tuberculum sellae meningiomas by the frontolateral approach: surgical technique and visual outcome. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2011;113:39-47 pubmed publisher..Optic nerve decompression by intradural clinoidectomy and optic canal unroofing is likely to increase the rate of reducing or eliminating preoperative visual symptoms. ..
- Wang L, Sun M, Zhang X, Suo L, Xu R, Zou Y, et al. Safety and immunogenicity of two freeze-dried Vero cell rabies vaccines for human use in post-exposure prophylaxis. Vaccine. 2011;29:2679-81 pubmed publisher..It was concluded that both vaccines showed satisfactory safety and immunogenicity. Booster vaccination is recommended following another exposure after six months since the full vaccination program. ..
- Li W, Nie W, Fan R, Qin E, Tu B, Zhao M. [Diagnostic analysis of hospitalized patients with fever of unknown origin at department of infectious diseases]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2011;91:604-7 pubmed..To explore the etiology, diagnostic methods and procedures for patients with fever of unknown origin (FUO) at department of infectious diseases...
- Guo Y, Zhou L, Yao X, Yan Z, Wang H, Luo W, et al. [Association of STEAP4 genetic polymorphisms with insulin resistance in Uygur Chinese general population]. Zhongguo Yi Xue Ke Xue Yuan Xue Bao. 2011;33:299-305 pubmed publisher..021). STEAP4 genetic variations are likely to be associated with obesity-related insulin resistance in Uygur Chinese general population. ..
- Zhang Y, Su Y, Haupt W, Zhao J, Xiao S, Li H, et al. Application of electrophysiologic techniques in poor outcome prediction among patients with severe focal and diffuse ischemic brain injury. J Clin Neurophysiol. 2011;28:497-503 pubmed publisher..Combination of EEG (unfavorable EEG patterns) and SLSEP (N20)/BAEP (wave V) is best suited in massive hemispheric infarction to predict poor outcome. ..
- Jia W, Wang R, Zhao J, Liu I, Zhang D, Wang X, et al. E-selectin expression increased in human ruptured cerebral aneurysm tissues. Can J Neurol Sci. 2011;38:858-62 pubmed..E-selectin might be an important factor involved in the process of cerebral aneurysm formation and rupture, by promoting inflammation and weakening cerebral artery walls. ..
- Wen J, Ding Q, Yu Z, Sun W, Wang Q, Wei K. Adaptive changes of foot pressure in hallux valgus patients. Gait Posture. 2012;36:344-9 pubmed publisher..However, previous studies produced an array of controversial findings and most of them only focused on the forefoot...
- Li H, Jiang J, Liu W, Zheng Y, Huo Q, Tang K, et al. Human infection with Candidatus Neoehrlichia mikurensis, China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2012;18:1636-9 pubmed publisher..We identified in 7 infected patients and natural foci for this bacterium. Field surveys showed that 1.6% of ticks and 3.8% of rodents collected from residences of patients were also infected...