Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on middle aged in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Topic: middle aged
- Jin C. [Ocular findings in pituitary adenoma]. Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi. 1992;28:293-5 pubmed..4%) suffered diminished visual acuity, 393 eyes (62.5%) primary optic atrophy and 500 eyes (79.5%) visual field defects. Ophthalmoplegia and papilledema were also observed. The ocular changes and visual prognosis were discussed...
- Xu L, Huang Z. Resection of hepatic caudate lobe hemangioma: experience with 11 patients. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2010;9:487-91 pubmed..This research aimed to analyze the perioperative factors and explore the surgical technique associated with liver resection in hepatic caudate lobe hemangioma...
- Jin T, Zou L, Yang L, Dong W, Yu J, Lu L. [Identification of BIGH3 gene mutations in the patients with two types of corneal dystrophies]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi. 2004;21:32-4 pubmed..Condons 124 and 555 are also the hot spots for the mutations in the BIGH3 gene in the Chinese patients with corneal dystrophies. ..
- Shi H, Cao D, Wei L, Sun L, Guo A. Primary choriocarcinoma of the liver: a clinicopathological study of five cases in males. Virchows Arch. 2010;456:65-70 pubmed publisher..Our series is the largest one to document primary hepatic choriocarcinoma in adults. Although these tumors are rare, they behave in a very aggressive fashion...
- Xiao Y, Ding X, Li C, Liu J, Sun J, Jia Y. Prevalence and correlates of HIV and syphilis infections among men who have sex with men in Chongqing Municipality, China. Sex Transm Dis. 2009;36:647-56 pubmed publisher..Widespread testing for HIV, syphilis, and other major STDs in this risk group should be considered as measures for control. ..
- Chen J, Zhu Y, Jiang Y, Yu H, Sun K, Song W, et al. A functional variant of the collagen type III alpha1 gene modify risk of sporadic intracranial aneurysms. Hum Genet. 2012;131:1137-43 pubmed publisher..The associations were independent of the presence of hemorrhagic stroke and hypertension. These results support the view that the functional variant of COL3A1 is genetic risk factors for IAs in the Chinese population. ..
- Wang Z, Wang Y, Yang B, Wan J, Wang J. Clinical efficacies of treating refractory insomnia patients with estazolam plus alternating current magnetic field. Chin Med J (Engl). 2012;125:3175-6 pubmed
- Duan X, Liang Y, Friedman D, Sun L, Wei W, Wang J, et al. Prevalence and associations of epiretinal membranes in a rural Chinese adult population: the Handan Eye Study. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2009;50:2018-23 pubmed publisher..To determine the prevalence and association of epiretinal membranes (ERMs), as assessed by retinal photography and optical coherence tomography (OCT), in a Chinese population...
- Dong C, Deng D, Pan K, Zhang L, Zhang Y, Zhou J, et al. Promoter methylation of p16 associated with Helicobacter pylori infection in precancerous gastric lesions: a population-based study. Int J Cancer. 2009;124:434-9 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that p16 methylation was significantly associated with H. pylori infection in precancerous gastric lesions, suggesting that H. pylori infection could potently induce methylation of p16 CpG island. ..
- Lv X, Li Y, Liu A, Lv M, Jiang C, Wu Z. Endovascular embolization of dural arteriovenous fistulas of the anterior cranial fossa: three case reports. Neurol Res. 2008;30:852-9 pubmed publisher..Anterior cranial fossa dural arteriovenous fistulas (DAVFs) are rare intracranial lesions with a high risk of intracranial hemorrhage. We describe three cases of patients with DAVFs of the anterior cranial fossa...
- Tao Y, Zhao S, Yu P, Shi J, Gu C, Sun H, et al. Elevated platelet activating factor level in ischemia-related arrhythmia and its electrophysiological effect on myocardium. Biomed Environ Sci. 2013;26:365-70 pubmed publisher..The present study was aimed to clarify the role of PAF in fatal arrhythmias following acute myocardia infarction (AMI) and the underlying mechanism...
- Zhang B, Ding J, Yin S, Zhang M, Zhao K. Stapled transanal rectal resection for obstructed defecation syndrome associated with rectocele and rectal intussusception. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:2542-8 pubmed..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of stapled transanal rectal resection (STARR), and to analyze the outcome of the patients 12-mo after the operation...
- Guo L, Ma Y, Li H, Xue H, Peng W, Luo X. [Variety of ESR and C-reactive protein levels during perioperative period in spinal tuberculosis]. Zhongguo Gu Shang. 2010;23:200-2 pubmed..To investigate the clinical significance of erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) and C-reactive protein (CRP) in the treatment of spinal tuberculosis...
- Zhang W, Chen Y, Yang X, Fan J, Mi X, Wang J, et al. Functional haplotypes of the hTERT gene, leukocyte telomere length shortening, and the risk of peripheral arterial disease. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e47029 pubmed publisher..001). The associations between the functional haplotype of hTERT gene and telomere length and the risk of atherosclerotic PAD suggested that mean leukocyte telomere length may independently serve as a potential predictor of PAD. ..
- Shao L, Wang B, Wang S, Mu F, Gu K. Comparison of 7.2% hypertonic saline - 6% hydroxyethyl starch solution and 6% hydroxyethyl starch solution after the induction of anesthesia in patients undergoing elective neurosurgical procedures. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2013;68:323-8 pubmed..Moreover, HS-HES improved the dural tension scores and provided satisfactory brain relaxation. Our results indicate that HS-HES may represent a new avenue for volume therapy during elective neurosurgical procedures. ..
- Zhao J, Zhao Y, He J, Jia R, Li Z. Prevalence and significance of anti-peptidylarginine deiminase 4 antibodies in rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol. 2008;35:969-74 pubmed..333, p < 0.01) and anti-CCP antibody (r = 0.248, p < 0.05). The presence of anti-PAD4 in RA indicates that PAD4 may act as an autoantigen that may play a role in the pathogenesis of RA. ..
- Tian Y, Ma W, Zhang Y. [Influence of cytokine gene polymorphism on renal transplantation]. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2002;40:256-8 pubmed..5% vs 18.6% (chi(2) = 8.17), 17.4% (chi(2) = 7.16), P < 0.01, respectively]. This study demonstrated that TNF-alpha and IL-10 gene polymorphism has significant influence on the incidence of acute rejection in renal transplantation. ..
- Xiang Y, Wan X, Sun Z, Yang X. [Etopside, methotrexate, kengshengmycin/etopside, cisplatin chemotherapy for chemorefractory gestational trophoblastic tumour]. Zhonghua Fu Chan Ke Za Zhi. 2005;40:79-82 pubmed..To evaluate the results of etopside, methotrexate, kengshengmycin/etopside, cisplatin (EMA/EP) chemotherapy in patients with chemorefractory gestational trophoblastic tumour...
- Liu Z, Wang J, Lin H, Li Y. [Effect of immune 2 with highly active antiretroviral treatment on immune function of HIV/AIDS patients with poor immune reconstitution]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2013;38:2458-62 pubmed..To observe the effection of immune reconstitution efficiency and the immune function on Immune 2 with HAART to HIV/AIDS patients which poor immune reconstitution after HAART...
- Jiang Y, Chao S, Liu J, Yang Y, Chen Y, Zhang A, et al. Source apportionment and health risk assessment of heavy metals in soil for a township in Jiangsu Province, China. Chemosphere. 2017;168:1658-1668 pubmed publisher..4%), c) traffic emissions (5.3%), and d) electroplating industries and livestock/poultry breeding (21.0%). Health risks of four sources accounted for 23.5%, 32.7%, 7.4%, and 36.4% of the total risk, respectively. ..
- Meng Y, Lu Z, Yu S, Zhang Q, Ma Y, Chen J. Ezrin promotes invasion and metastasis of pancreatic cancer cells. J Transl Med. 2010;8:61 pubmed publisher..Ezrin plays important roles in cell motility, invasion and tumor progression, and it is especially crucial for metastasis. However, its function in pancreatic cancer remains elusive...
- Shi Y, Jia B, Xu W, Li W, Liu T, Liu P, et al. Chidamide in relapsed or refractory peripheral T cell lymphoma: a multicenter real-world study in China. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:69 pubmed publisher..Chidamide combined with chemotherapy may be a new treatment choice for refractory and relapsed PTCL patients but requires further investigation. ..
- Chang Y, Liu D, Xu L, Liu K, Chen Y, Chen H, et al. [Factors influencing engraftment in hematological patients after human leukocyte antigen matched sibling allogeneic blood and marrow transplantation]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2009;48:647-50 pubmed..Duration from diagnosis to transplantation was another factor influencing engraftment of platelet. ..
- Duan A, She H, Qi Y. Complications after heavy silicone oil tamponade in complicated retinal detachment. Retina. 2011;31:547-52 pubmed publisher..1%), and low intraocular pressure (9.1%). Heavy silicone oil tamponade is safe and effective to treat complicated retinal detachment. The most common complications are cataract and HSO emulsification. ..
- Tang X, Zhang J, Wang J, Han Y, Xu B, Qiao S, et al. Effects of coexisting polymorphisms of CYP2C19 and P2Y12 on clopidogrel responsiveness and clinical outcome in patients with acute coronary syndromes undergoing stent-based coronary intervention. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:1069-75 pubmed..5%). Coexisting polymorphisms of different genes affected clopidogrel responsiveness and clinical outcome more than single polymorphism in Chinese patients with acute coronary syndrome undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. ..
- Liu F, Pan K, Zhang X, Zhang Y, Zhang L, Ma J, et al. Genetic variants in cyclooxygenase-2: Expression and risk of gastric cancer and its precursors in a Chinese population. Gastroenterology. 2006;130:1975-84 pubmed..These findings suggest that COX-2 polymorphisms may play an important role, at least in part, in developing GC in this high-risk population. ..
- Zhao Y, Zhang F, Zhu S, Duan H, Li Y, Zhou Z, et al. The association of a single nucleotide polymorphism in the promoter region of the LAMA1 gene with susceptibility to Chinese high myopia. Mol Vis. 2011;17:1003-10 pubmed..Our results indicate that the polymorphism of rs2089760, located in the promoter region of LAMA1, may be associated with high myopia in the Chinese population and should be investigated further. ..
- Wu Z, Wang K, Wang L, Feng J, Hao S, Tian K, et al. The brachyury Gly177Asp SNP is not associated with a risk of skull base chordoma in the Chinese population. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:21258-65 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that the brachyury Gly177Asp SNP is not involved in the risks of skull-base chordoma, at least in the Chinese population. ..
- Zhang W, Wang W, Lin J, Zhang Y, Shang X, Wang X, et al. Perception, Knowledge and Behaviors Related to Typhoon: A Cross Sectional Study among Rural Residents in Zhejiang, China. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..The government should further make strategies to develop educational activities, in order to eliminate the gap and improve the ability of preparing for typhoon among rural residents. ..
- Roth G, Johnson C, Abajobir A, Abd Allah F, Abera S, Abyu G, et al. Global, Regional, and National Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases for 10 Causes, 1990 to 2015. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017;70:1-25 pubmed publisher..Future updates of the GBD study can be used to guide policymakers who are focused on reducing the overall burden of noncommunicable disease and achieving specific global health targets for CVD. ..
- Tian T, Yang K, Mao Y, Zhou L, Wang L, Xiao Y, et al. Left Ventricular Noncompaction in Older Patients. Am J Med Sci. 2017;354:140-144 pubmed publisher..Older patients with LVNC have a high risk for mortality. Syncope, LV dilation, systolic dysfunction and late gadolinium enhancement are related to adverse outcomes in older patients. ..
- Li Y, Xu W, Li L. Efficacy and Safety of Halometasone Cream to Treat Chronic Generalized Eczema and the Effects of Halometasone Cream on Serum Cortisol Levels. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:3265024 pubmed publisher..Halometasone cream appeared to relieve chronic generalized eczema effectively and safely. High dosage (?20?g daily for 14 days) may temporarily reduce endogenous COR production substantially, although it may be more effective. ..
- Yu G, Ma D, Sun K, Li T, Zhang Y. Myoepithelial carcinoma of the salivary glands: behavior and management. Chin Med J (Engl). 2003;116:163-5 pubmed..To investigate the biological behavior and proper management of myoepithelial carcinomas of salivary glands...
- Guo L, Li D, Li M, Li L, Huang Y. Variant in GALNT3 Gene Linked with Reduced Coronary Artery Disease Risk in Chinese Population. DNA Cell Biol. 2017;36:529-534 pubmed publisher..These results confirmed the role of GALNT3 gene in CAD and provided new insights into the genetic regulation of the GALNT3 gene with respect to the pathogenesis of CAD. ..
- Wang Y, Ren F, Wang Y, Feng Y, Wang D, Jia B, et al. CHIP/Stub1 functions as a tumor suppressor and represses NF-?B-mediated signaling in colorectal cancer. Carcinogenesis. 2014;35:983-91 pubmed publisher..This study provides functional evidence for CHIP as a potential tumor suppressor in CRC, and CHIP expression may be a marker for stages of CRC. ..
- Zhao J, Zhang Y, Lu W. Trigonoplasty to treat secondary vesicoureteral reflux in neurogenic bladders. Urol Int. 2005;74:135-9 pubmed..18 patients were followed up for more than 2 years without recurrence of VUR. Modified Gil-Vernet's trigonoplasty might be a useful technique in the management of patients with VUR secondary to neurogenic bladder dysfunction. ..
- Liu Y, Sun W, Zhang K, Zheng H, Ma Y, Lin D, et al. Identification of genes differentially expressed in human primary lung squamous cell carcinoma. Lung Cancer. 2007;56:307-17 pubmed..The differentially expressed genes reported in this study will provide a valuable resource for understanding the pathogenesis of lung SCCs and for discovery of novel diagnostic or therapeutic targets. ..
- Wang H, Zhang L, Wang Y, Tan F, Xia Y, Ren G, et al. Phase I trial of icotinib, a novel epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in Chinese patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:1933 pubmed..Mild and reversible rash, diarrhea, and nausea were the main adverse events. Antitumor activity was obvious at each dose in heavily pretreated patients. Pharmacodynamic evaluations and further phase II/III trials are in progress. ..
- Zhang L, Zheng X, Wang J, Wang Y, Ren B, He B. [Effects of oral appliance treatment upon blood pressure in mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;89:1807-10 pubmed..The N-OA group showed no differences in blood pressure variables between baseline and after a cessation of treatment for 12 weeks. Oral appliance treatment for mild to moderate OSAHS may lead to a reduction in systemic blood pressure. ..
- Zhang L, Dai Y, Bian L, Wang W, Muramatsu M, Hua Q. Association of the cell death-inducing DNA fragmentation factor alpha-like effector A (CIDEA) gene V115F (G/T) polymorphism with phenotypes of metabolic syndrome in a Chinese population. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2011;91:233-8 pubmed publisher..20, p=0.004; TT: OR=3.31, p=0.002) and dyslipidemia (GT: OR=1.73, p=0.047; TT: OR=2.10, p=0.03). The T allele of the CIDEA V115F SNP is a risk factor for MetS and its related phenotypes in a Chinese population. ..
- Zhang M, Bai Y, Ye P, Luo L, Xiao W, Wu H, et al. Type 2 diabetes is associated with increased pulse wave velocity measured at different sites of the arterial system but not augmentation index in a Chinese population. Clin Cardiol. 2011;34:622-7 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the association between pulse wave velocity (PWV) and augmentation index (AIx) in diabetes is poorly understood...
- Wu F, Fu Z, Liu B, Mo C, Chen B, Corns W, et al. Health risk associated with dietary co-exposure to high levels of antimony and arsenic in the world's largest antimony mine area. Sci Total Environ. 2011;409:3344-51 pubmed publisher..In addition, this pilot study did not consider the possible Sb and As combined effects...
- Yu G, Ma D, Zhang Y, Peng X, Cai Z, Gao Y, et al. Multiple primary tumours of the parotid gland. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2004;33:531-4 pubmed..B-mode ultrasound is the technique of choice for the screening of MPT. Meticulous intraoperative inspection and palpation of the glandular tissues and periglandular lymph nodes are necessary...
- Wang J, Sun T, Yang M, Lin D, Tan W, Li K, et al. [Association of genetic polymorphisms in selenoprotein GPX1 and TXNRD2 with genetic susceptibility of gastric cancer]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;42:511-4 pubmed..38, 95% CI = 0.26-0.55, P < 0.001) as compared with the risk genotype. The GPX1 198 Pro/Pro and TXNRD2 370Arg/Arg genotypes might be associated with the genetic susceptibility of gastric cancer. ..
- Kong Y, Ren Z, Su C, Wang R, Ma W, Lian W. Elevated soluble epidermal growth factor receptor level in pituitary adenoma and carcinoma. Chin Med Sci J. 2004;19:199-202 pubmed..These data suggest that serum sEGFR could be as a referable marker of the size and activation of proliferation in pituitary adenoma. ..
- Zhou Y, Yu C, Miao X, Wang Y, Tan W, Sun T, et al. Functional haplotypes in the promoter of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and lung cancer susceptibility. Carcinogenesis. 2005;26:1117-21 pubmed..001). These results are consistent with our previous findings and further support the hypothesis that gain-of-function of MMP2 resulting from genetic polymorphisms plays an important role in human carcinogenesis. ..
- Pan X, Dib H, Zhu M, Zhang Y, Fan Y. Absence of appropriate hospitalization cost control for patients with medical insurance: a comparative analysis study. Health Econ. 2009;18:1146-62 pubmed publisher..Require a better government's supervision system over medical insurance expenses such as reforming methods of payments, building up new cost compensation mechanism, and unifying and stabilizing prices for each category of medicines. ..
- Shi Z, Shang L, Jiang Y, Shi F, Xu X, Wang M, et al. Identification of genomic biomarkers associated with the clinicopathological parameters and prognosis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Biomark. 2015;15:755-61 pubmed publisher..005 and n = 74, P = 0.024). Multivariate analysis confirmed that MAP3K7 loss provided prognostic information in ESCC (HR, 0.454; 95% CI: 0.208-0.995; P = 0.048). Loss of MAP3K7 may be a candidate prognostic factor in ESCC. ..
- Ding W, Chu S, Jiang H, Cai D, Pang Y, Tang C, et al. Plasma mitochondrial coupling factor 6 in patients with acute myocardial infarction. Hypertens Res. 2004;27:717-22 pubmed..At 3 days, the plasma level of CF6 correlated positively with the plasma CK peak value and correlated negatively with left ventricular ejection fraction. These results suggest that the plasma CF6 level was elevated in patients with AMI. ..
- Wang F, Guo Y, Yu H, Zheng L, Mi L, Gao W. Growth differentiation factor 15 in different stages of heart failure: potential screening implications. Biomarkers. 2010;15:671-6 pubmed publisher..873 (p<0.001). These findings indicate that GDF-15 concentration was elevated with the progressing stages of HF and might have potential screening implications for stage B HF. ..
- Zhang R, Song Y, Gao W, Zhang X, Zuo J, Lei C, et al. [Expression of P53, COX2 and CD44V6 in early-stage squamous carcinoma of cervix with lymph vascular space invasion positive and negative and its relationship with prognosis]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2009;89:3341-5 pubmed..Furthermore P53 and CD44V6 are not correlated with clinical factors. The overall survival of P53, COX2 and CD44V6 positive cases are significantly shorter than that of negative ones. ..
- Liu Z, Chang Q, Yang F, Liu B, Yao H, Bai Z, et al. Long non-coding RNA NEAT1 overexpression is associated with unfavorable prognosis in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma after hepatectomy: A Chinese population-based study. Eur J Surg Oncol. 2017;43:1697-1703 pubmed publisher..031). In this study, we found NEAT1 expressed significantly higher in HCC tissues compared with non-tumorous tissues. Overexpression of lncRNA NEAT1 was an independently risk factor associated with the prognosis of patients with HCC. ..
- Cui C, Wu L, Luo F. Acupuncture for the treatment of drug addiction. Neurochem Res. 2008;33:2013-22 pubmed publisher..In this review, the efficacy of acupuncture and related techniques for the treatment of drug dependence in experimental settings and clinical practice will be reviewed, and the possible mechanisms underlying this effect be discussed. ..
- Bao X, Downs J, Wong K, Williams S, Leonard H. Using a large international sample to investigate epilepsy in Rett syndrome. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2013;55:553-8 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to identify characteristics of epilepsy in Rett syndrome (RTT), and relationships between epilepsy and genotype...
- Sun X, Ke M, Wang Z, Zhang J, Fang X, Zhu L. [Symptomatic features and psychosocial factors in patients with belching disorders]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2012;92:2252-5 pubmed..To explore the symptomatic features and psychosocial factors in patients with belching disorders...
- Luo F, Wang Y, Wang X, Sun K, Zhou X, Hui R. A functional variant of NEDD4L is associated with hypertension, antihypertensive response, and orthostatic hypotension. Hypertension. 2009;54:796-801 pubmed publisher..Consequently, the A allele may be a useful marker for predicting hypertension, orthostatic hypotension, and antihypertensive response to hydrochlorothiazide. ..
- Yao B, Wu L, Zhang C, Wang X. Ultrasound biomicroscopic features associated with angle closure in fellow eyes of acute primary angle closure after laser iridotomy. Ophthalmology. 2009;116:444-448.e2 pubmed publisher..The anatomic findings indicate a narrower angle, a more anterior position of the ciliary body, and a thicker peripheral iris in fellow eyes of APAC after LPI may be associated with an increased risk for progressive angle closure. ..
- Zhao S, Li J, Liu H, Zhang Q, Wang Y, Han D. Role of interleukin-10 and transforming growth factor beta 1 in otitis media with effusion. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009;122:2149-54 pubmed
- Jiang J, Wang H, Wang M, Wagn T, Bi C, Liu B. [A clinical study of reflux oesophagites]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2002;41:822-4 pubmed..To study the incidence and role of acid and bile reflux in gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)...
- Zhao J, Wang C, Wang S, Li J, Sui D, Zhao Y. Combination of intraoperative embolization with surgical resection for treatment of giant cerebral arteriovenous malformation. Chin Med J (Engl). 1999;112:273-7 pubmed..To reduce the risk of surgical resection of giant arteriovenous malformation (AVM) (> 6.0 cm) and prevent normal perfusion pressure breakthrough (NPPB) for lowering the postoperative mortality...