Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications652 found, 100 shown here
- Xia X, Li X, Ding S, Zhang S, Jiang H, Li J, et al. Ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for the analysis of six resorcylic acid lactones in bovine milk. J Chromatogr A. 2009;1216:2587-91 pubmed publisher..01-0.05 and 0.05-0.2 microg/L, respectively. The application of this newly developed method was demonstrated by analyzing bovine milk samples from markets. ..
- Wang J, Ding D, Li G, Zhao J. [Therapeutic efficacy of naphthoquine phosphate combined with artemisinine against Plasmodium knowlesi]. Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi. 2008;26:442-4 pubmed..The combination of naphthoquine phosphate and artemisinine is superior to the single component and the optimum proportion in the combination is 1 : 2.5 in treating P. knowlesi infection in monkeys. ..
- Wang C, Xu B, Zhou B, Zhang C, Yang J, Ouyang H, et al. Reducing CYP51 inhibits follicle-stimulating hormone induced resumption of mouse oocyte meiosis in vitro. J Lipid Res. 2009;50:2164-72 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that FSH, partially at least, employs CYP51, and therefore the MAS pathway, to initiate oocyte meiosis. ..
- Zhang L, Yan Y, Liu Z, Abliz Z, Liu G. Identification of peptide substrate and small molecule inhibitors of testis-specific serine/threonine kinase1 (TSSK1) by the developed assays. J Med Chem. 2009;52:4419-28 pubmed publisher..Two classes of compounds were identified that are able to efficiently inhibit phosphorylation catalyzed by TSSK1. ..
- Li C, Liang J, Ma Z, Hu Y, Yan Z, Li Q, et al. Calcineurin mediates the immune response of hemocytes through NF-kappaB signaling pathway in pearl oyster (Pinctada fucata). Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2010;28:253-60 pubmed publisher..All the results revealed, for the first time, that CN mediated the immune response of molluscan hemocytes via activating NF-kappaB signaling pathway. ..
- Gao X, Wang W, Wei S, Li W. [Review of pharmacological effects of Glycyrrhiza radix and its bioactive compounds]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009;34:2695-700 pubmed
- Zhan L, Cao W, Jiang J, Zhang X, Liu Y, Wu X, et al. Anaplasma phagocytophilum from Rodents and Sheep, China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2010;16:764-8 pubmed publisher..The multiple sequences of the 3 isolates were identical to each other but different from all known strains from other countries. The public health and veterinary relevance of the isolates deserves further investigation...
- Tian L, Li W, Wang J, Zheng Y, Qi H, Guo X, et al. The CKLF1-C19 peptide attenuates allergic lung inflammation by inhibiting CCR3- and CCR4-mediated chemotaxis in a mouse model of asthma. Allergy. 2011;66:287-97 pubmed publisher..Given its ability to inhibit human CCR3- and CCR4-meditated chemotaxis, C19 has great therapeutic potential for use in the treatment and control of allergic asthma. ..
- Wang C, Ma Z, Scott M, Huang X. The cholesterol trafficking protein NPC1 is required for Drosophila spermatogenesis. Dev Biol. 2011;351:146-55 pubmed publisher..Together, our study reveals a sterol-dependent, ecdysone-independent mechanism of NPC1 function in Drosophila spermatogenesis. ..
- Wang X, Li C, Chi X, Wang M. Characterisation and evaluation of antiviral recombinant peptides based on the heptad repeat regions of NDV and IBV fusion glycoproteins. Virology. 2011;416:65-74 pubmed publisher..These results suggest the possibility of designing a relatively broad-spectrum class of antiviral peptides that can reduce the effects of mixed-infections. ..
- Yang Y, Krieger J, Zhang L, Breer H. The olfactory co-receptor Orco from the migratory locust (Locusta migratoria) and the desert locust (Schistocerca gregaria): identification and expression pattern. Int J Biol Sci. 2012;8:159-70 pubmed..Together, the results support the notion for a decisive role of Orco in locust olfaction...
- Hua D, Wang C, He J, Liao H, Duan Y, Zhu Z, et al. A plasma membrane receptor kinase, GHR1, mediates abscisic acid- and hydrogen peroxide-regulated stomatal movement in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2012;24:2546-61 pubmed publisher..Our study identifies a critical component in ABA and H2O2 signaling that is involved in stomatal movement and resolves a long-standing mystery about the differential functions of ABI1 and ABI2 in this process. ..
- Xu G, Liu Y. Plant ERD2s self-interact and interact with GTPase-activating proteins and ADP-ribosylation factor 1. Plant Signal Behav. 2012;7:1092-4 pubmed publisher..We also analyze the characteristics of ERD2s within a species and among different species...
- Jiang J, Huang L, Yu W, Wu X, Zhou P, Li X. Overexpression of HTRA1 leads to down-regulation of fibronectin and functional changes in RF/6A cells and HUVECs. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e46115 pubmed publisher..The decreased biological function of vascular endothelial cells and the degradation of extracellular matrix proteins, such as fibronectin, may be involved in a contributory role for HTRA1 in PCV pathogenesis. ..
- Sun C, Li X, He X, Zhang Q, Tao Y. Neuroprotective effect of minocycline in a rat model of branch retinal vein occlusion. Exp Eye Res. 2013;113:105-16 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study indicates that systemic administration of minocycline ameliorates retinal edema and preserves retinal function in the early stage of BRVO possibly via inhibiting microglia activation and protecting RGC from apoptosis. ..
- Hu Z, Yan C, Liu P, Huang Z, Ma R, Zhang C, et al. Crystal structure of NLRC4 reveals its autoinhibition mechanism. Science. 2013;341:172-5 pubmed publisher..Together, our data reveal the NBD-organized cooperative autoinhibition mechanism of NLRC4 and provide insight into its activation. ..
- Zhao H, Chen H, Li H, Li D, Wang S, Han Y. Remodeling of small intramyocardial coronary arteries distal to total occlusions after myocardial infarction in pigs. Coron Artery Dis. 2013;24:493-500 pubmed publisher..These structural changes may restrict blood flow to ischemic or hibernating myocardium after revascularization. ..
- Yan R, Wang H, Liu C, Kang J, Chen R. ?-Glucosidase-inhibitory iminosugars from the leaves of Suregada glomerulata. Bioorg Med Chem. 2013;21:6796-803 pubmed publisher..In vivo results showed that total alkaloids of S. glomerulata (10mg/kg) and four major iminosugars 1, 2, 3, and 9 (10mg/kg) can lower the postprandial blood glucose level after sucrose and starch load in healthy male ICR mice. ..
- Wu M, Chen G, Hu B. Induced pluripotency for translational research. Genomics Proteomics Bioinformatics. 2013;11:288-93 pubmed publisher..iPSC-based technology, human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) and direct lineage conversion each will play distinct roles in specific aspects of translational medicine, and continue yielding surprises for scientists and the public. ..
- Ran L, Tan X, Li Y, Zhang H, Ma R, Ji T, et al. Delivery of oncolytic adenovirus into the nucleus of tumorigenic cells by tumor microparticles for virotherapy. Biomaterials. 2016;89:56-66 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight a novel oncolytic adenovirus delivery system with highly promising clinical applications. ..
- Wang Q, Yan J, Gao G. Monoclonal Antibodies against Zika Virus: Therapeutics and Their Implications for Vaccine Design. J Virol. 2017;91: pubmed publisher..Here, we first present a complete picture of the ZIKV MAbs and then focus on the neutralizing mechanisms and immune hot spots uncovered through structural studies, which provide insight for therapeutics and vaccine design. ..
- Wei P, Yuan J, Jin X, Hu Z, Liu Y. Molsidomine and N-omega-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester inhibit implantation and apoptosis in mouse endometrium. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2003;24:1177-84 pubmed..The decreased pregnant rate in mice by abnormal levels of nitric oxide may be brought about by inhibiting the normally occurrence of apoptosis in the receptive endometrium. ..
- Ma B, Xiang Y, Mu S, Li T, Yu H, Li X. Effects of acetazolamide and anordiol on osmotic water permeability in AQP1-cRNA injected Xenopus oocyte. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2004;25:90-7 pubmed..Acetazolamide functionally inhibited the osmotic water permeability of AQP1, whereas anordiol primarily decreased the amount of AQP1 protein in the oocyte membrane. ..
- Wang G, Zhang H, Zhao Y, Li J, Cai J, Wang P, et al. Noggin and bFGF cooperate to maintain the pluripotency of human embryonic stem cells in the absence of feeder layers. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;330:934-42 pubmed..Our data provide new insight into the mechanism how hES cell self-renewal is regulated. The newly developed feeder-free culture system will provide a more reliable alternative for future therapeutic applications of hES cells. ..
- Bai L, Wang Y, Fan J, Chen Y, Ji W, Qu A, et al. Dissecting multiple steps of GLUT4 trafficking and identifying the sites of insulin action. Cell Metab. 2007;5:47-57 pubmed
- Liu R, Wang W, Ding Y, Xie W, Ma C, Du L. A new flavonol glycoside and activity of compounds from the flower of Nymphaea candida. J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2007;9:333-8 pubmed..Furthermore, compounds 1, 5, and 9 had distinct cytotoxicity to adrenal gland pheochromocytoma, PC12 cells, being treated by the same way...
- Zhao J, Zhan S, Li X, Zhou L, Yang Y, Liao Q. [Effect of Nocardia rubra cell wall skeleton (Nr-CWS) on oncogenicity of TC-1 cells and anti-human papillomavirus effect of Nr-CWS in lower genital tract of women]. Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi. 2007;21:340-2 pubmed..To detect the effect of Nocardia rubra cell wall skeleton (Nr-CWS) on tumorigenicity induced by TC-1 cells and to clinically study anti-human papillomavirus effect of Nr-CWS in lower genital tract of women...
- Chen J, Qin J, Liu X, Han Y, Yang Z, Chang X, et al. Nitric oxide-mediated neuronal apoptosis in rats with recurrent febrile seizures through endoplasmic reticulum stress pathway. Neurosci Lett. 2008;443:134-9 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that NO mediates neuronal apoptosis caused by recurrent FS, and that the ER stress pathway is involved in NO-mediated neuronal apoptosis. ..
- Wang Y, Wang T, Li A, Fu J, Wang P, Zhang Q, et al. Selection of bioindicators of polybrominated diphenyl ethers, polychlorinated biphenyls, and organochlorine pesticides in mollusks in the Chinese Bohai Sea. Environ Sci Technol. 2008;42:7159-65 pubmed..Results of principal component and correlation analyses suggest that Ost and Myt can be used as potential bioindicators of pollution by OCPs, PCBs, and PBDEs of the Chinese Bohai Sea. ..
- Gu L, Cui T, Fan C, Zhao H, Zhao C, Lu L, et al. Involvement of ERK1/2 signaling pathway in DJ-1-induced neuroprotection against oxidative stress. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;383:469-74 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of the ERK1/2 signaling pathway with a MEK1/2 inhibitor reversed these changes. We conclude that DJ-1 does affect the ERK1/2 signaling pathway and change the susceptibility of cells to oxidative stress. ..
- Wang Y, Lu J, Tang L, Chang H, Li J. Graphene oxide amplified electrogenerated chemiluminescence of quantum dots and its selective sensing for glutathione from thiol-containing compounds. Anal Chem. 2009;81:9710-5 pubmed publisher..This platform was also successfully used for real sample (eye drug containing glutathione) detection without any pretreatment with a wide linear range from 0.04 to 0.29 microg mL(-1). ..
- Gao H, Zehl M, Kaehlig H, Schneider P, Stuppner H, Moreno Y Banuls L, et al. Rapid structural identification of cytotoxic bufadienolide sulfates in toad venom from Bufo melanosticus by LC-DAD-MS(n) and LC-SPE-NMR. J Nat Prod. 2010;73:603-8 pubmed publisher..Compound 3 and hellebrin displayed similar and marked in vitro cytotoxicity. ..
- Nie J, Wu M, Wang J, Xing G, He F, Zhang L. REGgamma proteasome mediates degradation of the ubiquitin ligase Smurf1. FEBS Lett. 2010;584:3021-7 pubmed publisher..More importantly, we found that the REGgamma proteasome-mediated degradation of Smurf1 results in degradation of Smad5. These findings reveal that the REGgamma-proteasome targets a ubiquitin ligase for protein degradation. ..
- Li Y, Li S, Wei C, Wang H, Sui N, Kirouac G. Orexins in the paraventricular nucleus of the thalamus mediate anxiety-like responses in rats. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2010;212:251-65 pubmed publisher..This study indicates that endogenously released orexins act on the PVT to regulate anxiety levels through mechanisms involving the brain kappa and CRF receptors. ..
- Zhong Y, Zhang C, Wang G. Effects of 5-hydroxytryptamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine 2A/2C agonist on the genioglossus activity and sleep apnea in rats. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:2094-8 pubmed..05, respectively). 5-HT and 5-HT(2A/2C) system correlated closely with the pathogenesis of the sleep apnea syndrome and 5-HT receptors may become the target of the drug treatment. ..
- Cui F, Lin Z, Wang H, Liu S, Chang H, REECK G, et al. Two single mutations commonly cause qualitative change of nonspecific carboxylesterases in insects. Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 2011;41:1-8 pubmed publisher..Thus, the change at position 271 is more effective to influence substrate specificity than that at position 151. These results may suggest that these two mutations have the potential to cause insecticide resistance broadly in insects...
- Liu X, Luo J, Hu X, Yang H, Lv X, Feng C, et al. Repression of Slc24a5 can reduce pigmentation in chicken. Front Biosci (Elite Ed). 2011;3:158-65 pubmed..Taken together, this work suggests that Slc24a5 function is conserved in the chicken, and necessary for melanin synthesis. ..
- Lin F, Xie B, Cai F, Wu G. Protective effect of Puerarin on ?-amyloid-induced neurotoxicity in rat hippocampal neurons. Arzneimittelforschung. 2012;62:187-93 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that puerarin attenuates cell death induced by A?25-35 via various mechanisms, which might be beneficial for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. ..
- Qiu X, Hong C, Zhong Z, Li Y, Zhang T, Bao W, et al. Modulation of cellular immunity by antibodies against calreticulin. Eur J Immunol. 2012;42:2419-30 pubmed publisher..We propose that cell surface CRT could play a role in the function of effector T cells and may be considered a target for immunological manipulation. ..
- He W, Li X, Xu S, Ai J, Gong Y, Gregg J, et al. Aberrant methylation and loss of CADM2 tumor suppressor expression is associated with human renal cell carcinoma tumor progression. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013;435:526-32 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that CADM2 functions as a novel tumor suppressor and may serve as a potential therapeutic target for human renal cell carcinoma. ..
- Li H, Yue R, Wei B, Gao G, Du J, Pei G. Lysophosphatidic acid acts as a nutrient-derived developmental cue to regulate early hematopoiesis. EMBO J. 2014;33:1383-96 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we identified LPA as an important nutrient-derived developmental cue for primitive hematopoiesis as well as a novel mechanism of hemangioblast regulation. ..
- Geng J, Liu Y, Jin Y, Tai J, Zhang J, Xiao X, et al. MicroRNA-365a-3p promotes tumor growth and metastasis in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:2017-26 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that miR-365a-3p may act as an oncomiR and may promote growth and metastasis in LSCC via the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway, and thus miRâ€‘365a-3p may be a potential therapeutic target for treatment of LSCC. ..
- Hu H, Zhang Y, Shi Y, Feng L, Duan J, Sun Z. Microarray-based bioinformatics analysis of the combined effects of SiNPs and PbAc on cardiovascular system in zebrafish. Chemosphere. 2017;184:1298-1309 pubmed publisher..As a result, cardiac muscle contraction might be deteriorated. In general, our data provide abundant fundamental research clues to the combined toxicity of environmental pollutants and further in-depth verifications are needed. ..
- Chen W, Wang F, Liu Y, Zeng Q, Sun K, Xue X, et al. Effect of notoginsenoside R1 on hepatic microcirculation disturbance induced by gut ischemia and reperfusion. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:29-37 pubmed..The effect of R1 is related to its inhibition of leukocyte rolling and adhesion by inhibiting the expression of E-selectin in endothelium and CD18 in neutrophils. ..
- Chen Q, Cui J, Zhang Y, Yu L. Prolonged morphine application modulates Bax and Hsp70 levels in primary rat neurons. Neurosci Lett. 2008;441:311-4 pubmed publisher..Morphine treatment decreases Bax and Hsp70 levels in cultured rat primary neurons, suggesting morphine may have a protective role in staurosporine and serum deprivation induced cytotoxicity. ..
- Liu Y, Han C, Wang X, Lin J, Ma M, Shu Y, et al. Influenza A virus receptors in the respiratory and intestinal tracts of pigeons. Avian Pathol. 2009;38:263-6 pubmed publisher..Overall, the results suggest that SAalpha2,6Gal is the major receptor in the pigeon airway, which may partly contribute to the resistance of pigeons to Asian lineage HPAIV subtype H5N1. ..
- Yang L, Xue Q, Sun L, Zhu Y, Liu W. Cloning and characterization of a novel feline IFN-omega. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2007;27:119-27 pubmed publisher..coli and secretion expressed in Pichia pastoris. The purified mature recombinant protein demonstrated significant antiviral activity on both homologous and heterologous animal cells in vitro...
- Lu H, Li C, Dong J, Zhang C, Zhou X. [Hemostatic effect of hemocoagulase agkistrodon and its mechanism]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2008;16:883-5 pubmed..It is concluded that HCA exert its hemostatic effects by hydrolysing the alpha-chain of fibrinogen, but it is not able to induce production of XIII factor. ..
- Huang H, Deng H, Yang Y, Tang Z, Yang S, Mu Y, et al. Molecular characterization and association analysis of porcine PANE1 gene. Mol Biol Rep. 2010;37:2571-7 pubmed publisher..0218), mean corpuscular volume (32 days) (P = 0.0314) and absolute value of lymphocyte (LYMPH#) (32 days) (P = 0.0356), but lower (P < 0.0001) birth weight than those with other two genotypes. ..
- Zhang Y, Wang X, Wang J, Zhang X, Zhang Q. Octreotide-modified polymeric micelles as potential carriers for targeted docetaxel delivery to somatostatin receptor overexpressing tumor cells. Pharm Res. 2011;28:1167-78 pubmed publisher..SSTRs targeting micelles may serve as promising nanocarriers in tumor treatment for hydrophobic anticancer drugs, such as DTX. ..
- Gao J, Lian Z, Zhu P, Zhu H. Lipid-lowering effect of cordycepin (3'-deoxyadenosine) from Cordyceps militaris on hyperlipidemic hamsters and rats. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2011;46:669-76 pubmed..Furthermore, no toxicity of cordycepin was observed by intragastric administration at the maximal tolerant dose in ICR mice for 14 days. The exact lipid-lowering effect of cordycepin needs further investigation...
- Chaofeng W, Chao Z, Deli W, Jianhong W, Yan Z, Cheng X, et al. Nucleus pulposus cells expressing hBMP7 can prevent the degeneration of allogenic IVD in a canine transplantation model. J Orthop Res. 2013;31:1366-73 pubmed publisher..This solution might have a potential role in preventing the IVD allograft degeneration in long time follow-up. ..
- Wang Y, Wei Z, Bian Q, Cheng Z, Wan M, Liu L, et al. Crystal structure of human bisphosphoglycerate mutase. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:39132-8 pubmed..In addition, the side chain of Glu-13 would affect the Glu-89 protonation ability responsible for the low mutase activity. Other structural variations, which could be connected with functional differences, are also discussed. ..
- Zhang Q, Du J, Zhang C, Tang C. [The regulation of carbon monoxide/heme oxygenase system by hydrogen sulfide in rats with hypoxic pulmonary hypertension]. Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi. 2004;27:659-63 pubmed..032) micromol/L; 0.54 +/- 0.06, 0.56+/-0.04, 0.39+/-0.06; 0.423 +/- 0.043, 0.418 +/- 0.091, 0.382+/-0.051 respectively; all P <0.05] compared to hypoxic group. H2S upregulated CO/HO-1 system in pulmonary arteries of hypoxic rats. ..
- Qiu Y, Deng Z, Xu M, Li Q, Lin W. New A-nor steroids and their antifouling activity from the Chinese marine sponge Acanthella cavernosa. Steroids. 2008;73:1500-4 pubmed publisher..Compounds 1-3 showed antifouling activity toward the settlement inhibition of Balanus albicostatus with the EC(50) values of 8.2, 23.5, 31.6 microg/mL, respectively. ..
- Xi C, Tan L, Sun Y, Liang F, Liu N, Xue H, et al. A novel recombinant peptide containing only two T-cell tolerance epitopes of chicken type II collagen that suppresses collagen-induced arthritis. Mol Immunol. 2009;46:729-37 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that we have successfully developed a novel recombinant peptide rcCTE1-2 that can induce a potent tolerogenic response in CIA. ..
- Niu G, Scherlag B, Lu Z, Ghias M, Zhang Y, Patterson E, et al. An acute experimental model demonstrating 2 different forms of sustained atrial tachyarrhythmias. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2009;2:384-92 pubmed publisher..Propafenone failed to terminate focal AF but rapidly terminated entrainable macroreentrant atrial tachyarrhythmias. ..
- He H, Wang X, Pan R, Wang D, Liu M, He R. The proline-rich domain of tau plays a role in interactions with actin. BMC Cell Biol. 2009;10:81 pubmed publisher..This suggests that the proline-rich domain and the microtubule-binding domain of tau are both involved in binding to and bundling F-actin. ..
- Dou D, Ma H, Zheng X, Ying L, Guo Y, Yu X, et al. Degradation of leucine zipper-positive isoform of MYPT1 may contribute to development of nitrate tolerance. Cardiovasc Res. 2010;86:151-9 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrates that a reduction in the protein level of MYPT1 (LZ+) is involved in nitrate tolerance. This may result in part from a proteasome-dependent degradation of MYPT1 (LZ+). ..
- Dai W, Chen H, Jiang J, Kong W, Wang Y. Silencing MR-1 attenuates inflammatory damage in mice heart induced by AngII. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;391:1573-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that silencing MR-1 protected mice myocardium against inflammatory injury induced by AngII by suppression of pro-inflammatory transcription factors NF-kappaB and AP-1 signaling pathway. ..
- Yang G, Lei N, Zong C, Duan J, Xing H, Shao Y. Elevated frequency of CD1c+ myeloid dendritic cells in the peripheral blood mononuclear cells of simian/human immunodeficiency virus (SHIV) and simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) repeatedly infected Chinese rhesus macaques. Cell Immunol. 2011;271:36-43 pubmed publisher..These data indicated a possible role for CD1c+mDCs in the pathophysiological process of SIV/HIV infection. ..
- Chen S, Tang C, Jin H, Du J. Sulfur dioxide acts as a novel endogenous gaseous signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system. Chin Med J (Engl). 2011;124:1901-5 pubmed..However, this review highlights recent advances that suggest sulfur dioxide might be a novel endogenous gaseous signaling molecule involved in the regulation of cardiovascular functions...
- Li Z, Liu Z, Ma C, Zhang L, Su Y, Gao G, et al. Identification of amino acids in highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1 virus hemagglutinin that determine avian influenza species specificity. Arch Virol. 2011;156:1803-12 pubmed publisher..The mutation is the result of adaptation caused by the receptor. Our results suggest that continuing occurrence of these two types of mutations made the variants persist in the new host species...
- Cao Z, Zhang C, Liu Y, Ye W, Han J, Ma G, et al. Tembusu virus in ducks, china. Emerg Infect Dis. 2011;17:1873-5 pubmed publisher..The virus was isolated and partially sequenced. The isolate exhibited 87%-91% identity with strains of Tembusu virus, a mosquito-borne flavivirus of the Ntaya virus group. These findings demonstrate emergence of Tembusu virus in ducks...
- Shi Y, Wang J, Pan Y, Cai Y. Tissue distribution of perfluorinated compounds in farmed freshwater fish and human exposure by consumption. Environ Toxicol Chem. 2012;31:717-23 pubmed publisher..24 ng/kg/d for PFOS and 0.44 ng/kg/d for total PFC. These results indicate a low health risk posed from PFCs to the residents of Beijing through the consumption of fish. ..
- Deng J, Yu F, Zhang T, Hu H, Zhu C, Wu S, et al. DNA barcoding of six Ceroplastes species (Hemiptera: Coccoidea: Coccidae) from China. Mol Ecol Resour. 2012;12:791-6 pubmed publisher..This research indicates that the standard barcode region of COI can efficiently identify similar Ceroplastes species. This study provides an example of the usefulness of barcoding for Ceroplastes identification...
- Wu S, Yang Z, Ye R, An D, Li C, Wang Y, et al. Novel variants in MLL confer to bladder cancer recurrence identified by whole-exome sequencing. Oncotarget. 2016;7:2629-45 pubmed publisher..The increased modification of H3K4me3 and expression of GATA4 and ETS1 would be the promising targets for the diagnosis and therapy of relapsed bladder cancer. ..
- Qi J, Xiao Y, Zhang D, Yang G, Huang H. [High glucose downregulates the expression of podocalyxin protein in glomerular podocytes of mice]. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2007;39:167-70 pubmed..High ambient glucose decreases the protein level of podocalyxin by podocyte in vitro and in vivo, and the decrease in podocalyxin protein is ERK1/2jdependent in cultured podocytes. ..
- Niu Y, Tao R, Liu Q, Tian J, Ye F, Zhu P, et al. Improvement on lipid metabolic disorder by 3'-deoxyadenosine in high-fat-diet-induced fatty mice. Am J Chin Med. 2010;38:1065-75 pubmed..This data suggests that the effects of DA on lipid metabolic disorder induced by a high-fat-diet may be linked to its improvement on insulin resistance, especially concerning the increase of insulin sensitivity in the skeletal muscle. ..
- Liu Q, Yao Y, Yu Y, Dong N, Sheng Z. Astragalus polysaccharides attenuate postburn sepsis via inhibiting negative immunoregulation of CD4+ CD25(high) T cells. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19811 pubmed publisher..APS might suppress CD4(+)CD25(+)Treg activity, at least in part, via binding TLR4 on Tregs and trigger a shift of Th2 to Th1 with activation of CD4(+) T cells in burned mice with P. aeruginosa infection. ..
- Chen M, Zheng B, Wu Z, Peng H, Wang X, Zhang B, et al. Efficacy and safety of a novel nano-porous polymer-free sirolimus-eluting stent in pigs. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:4731-5 pubmed..50 ± 0.55 vs. 0.83 ± 0.75, P < 0.05) whereas PFSES showed a low level of inflammation comparable to PCSES (1.33 ± 0.52 vs. 2.50 ± 0.55, P < 0.05). The PFSES is effective and safe, and appears to be superior to standard PCSEs. ..
- Zhang L, Niu J, Wang Y. Full life-cycle toxicity assessment on triclosan using rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2016;127:30-5 pubmed publisher..402 to 0.34 significantly. The effects of TCS exposure on the hatching rate during the formation period were greater than those during the resting egg hatching period. ..
- Gao Y, Li C, Wang J, Kan Y, Tan L, Jing X, et al. Activation of hippocampal MEK1 contributes to the cumulative antinociceptive effect of electroacupuncture in neuropathic pain rats. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16:517 pubmed..EA intervention can induce time-dependent cumulative analgesia in neuropathic pain rats after 4 successive sessions of daily EA intervention, which is at least in part related to the activation of hippocampal MEK1. ..
- Xu M, Cui J, Fu H, Proksch P, Lin W, Li M. Embelin derivatives and their anticancer activity through microtubule disassembly. Planta Med. 2005;71:944-8 pubmed..Treatment with 10 microM of 1 and 2 for 24 h induced apoptosis in HL-60 cells. This evidence suggests that both 1 and 2 are promising novel antimitotic and anticancer molecules targeting microtubular proteins...
- Liu G, Zhang L, Zhao Y. Modulation of immune responses through direct activation of Toll-like receptors to T cells. Clin Exp Immunol. 2010;160:168-75 pubmed publisher..The important effects of TLRs in T cell-intrinsic components also prompt us to explore novel vaccine adjuvants for modifying desired immune responses in an efficient way. ..
- Shi Z, Zhang J, Chen S, Li Y, Lei X, Qiao H, et al. Conversion of Fibroblasts to Parvalbumin Neurons by One Transcription Factor, Ascl1, and the Chemical Compound Forskolin. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:13560-70 pubmed publisher..Our studies, therefore, identified an efficient approach for generating PV neurons. ..
- Cui S, Wang J, Xie Z. The nerve supply to the orbit of the Bactrian camel. Vet Res Commun. 2004;28:7-15 pubmed..These results have importance for further research on the comparative neuroanatomy, neurophysiology and the related clinical surgery of the camel. ..
- Zhang J, Zhu N, Wang Q, Wang J, Ma Y, Qiao C, et al. MEKK3 overexpression contributes to the hyperresponsiveness of IL-12-overproducing cells and CD4+ T conventional cells in nonobese diabetic mice. J Immunol. 2010;185:3554-63 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study provides a molecular mechanism of the hyperresponsiveness of IL-12-overproducing cells and CD4(+) Tconv cells in NOD mice. ..
- Zhu T, Yang Z. Maximum likelihood implementation of an isolation-with-migration model with three species for testing speciation with gene flow. Mol Biol Evol. 2012;29:3131-42 pubmed..For the test to have substantial power, hundreds of loci are needed. Application of the test to a human-chimpanzee-gorilla genomic data set suggests gene flow around the time of speciation of the human and the chimpanzee. ..
- Lu X, Chen W. Effect of 3, 4-dihydroxyacetophenone on Na+, K+ -ATPase activity of injured mitochondria and the oxygen consumption of brain cells of rat. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2005;40:13-6 pubmed..alpha-DHAP can protect the structure and the function of brain mitochondria and cells by scavenging the free radical and resisting the reaction of lipid peroxidation. ..
- Liu J, Zhang Z, Xu Y, Feng T, Jiang W, Li Z, et al. IMB2026791, a xanthone, stimulates cholesterol efflux by increasing the binding of apolipoprotein A-I to ATP-binding cassette transporter A1. Molecules. 2012;17:2833-54 pubmed publisher..23 ?m...
- Guo L, Liu Q, Li G, Shi J, Liu J, Wang T, et al. A mussel-inspired polydopamine coating as a versatile platform for the in situ synthesis of graphene-based nanocomposites. Nanoscale. 2012;4:5864-7 pubmed publisher..A facile and universal approach to prepare graphene-based nanocomposites by in situ nucleation and growth of diverse noble metals, metal oxides and semiconducting nanoparticles on the surface of RGO is proposed. ..