Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on animals in Beijing, China
Locale: Beijing, China
Publications466 found, 100 shown here
- Liu S, Wei W, Yue H, Ni D, Yue Z, Wang S, et al. Nanoparticles-based multi-adjuvant whole cell tumor vaccine for cancer immunotherapy. Biomaterials. 2013;34:8291-300 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the nanoparticles-based multi-adjuvant WCTV may serve as a high-performance treatment for anti-tumor immunotherapy. ..
- Yang W, Zhang Y, Ma G, Zhao X, Chen Y, Zhu D. Identification of gene expression modifications in myostatin-stimulated myoblasts. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;326:660-6 pubmed
- Wei C, Jia J, Liang P, Guan Y. [Ginsenoside-Rg1 inhibits cell apoptosis induced by beta amyloid]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008;88:1763-6 pubmed..05). Ginsenoside-Rg1 prevents cells from apoptosis through inhibiting the production of Abeta42 and decreasing the expression of the active caspase-3. ..
- Wang J, Song Y, Zhang Y, Xiao H, Sun Q, Hou N, et al. Cardiomyocyte overexpression of miR-27b induces cardiac hypertrophy and dysfunction in mice. Cell Res. 2012;22:516-27 pubmed publisher..The results of our study demonstrate that TGF-?1-regulated miR-27b is involved in the regulation of cardiac hypertrophy, and validate miR-27b as an efficient therapeutic target for cardiac diseases. ..
- Xu M, Jin H, Xu C, Sun B, Song Z, Bi W, et al. miR-382 inhibits osteosarcoma metastasis and relapse by targeting Y box-binding protein 1. Mol Ther. 2015;23:89-98 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings suggest that miR-382 functions as a tumor suppressor function and that the overexpression of miR-382 is a novel strategy to inhibit tumor metastasis and prevent CSC-induced relapse in OS. ..
- Li C, Wu J, Yang Y, Zhu R, Yan S. Drag reduction effects facilitated by microridges inside the mouthparts of honeybee workers and drones. J Theor Biol. 2016;389:1-10 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal that microridges inside the mouthparts of honeybee workers and drones reflect the caste-related life cycles of honeybees. ..
- Zhao W, LÃ¼ L, Chen H, Yang Y, Zhang L, Li L. Ascaridoid parasites infecting in the frequently consumed marine fishes in the coastal area of China: A preliminary investigation. Parasitol Int. 2016;65:87-98 pubmed publisher..The low level of infection and the species composition of ascaridoid nematodes seem to indicate the presence of low risk of human anisakidosis when local population consumed these marine fishes examined herein. ..
- Fu Z, Yang J, Wei Y, Li J. Effects of piceatannol and pterostilbene against Î²-amyloid-induced apoptosis on the PI3K/Akt/Bad signaling pathway in PC12 cells. Food Funct. 2016;7:1014-23 pubmed publisher..The results also provide the basis for dietary intervention involved in the prevention and adjunctive therapy of AD. ..
- Lu J, Wu Q, Zhou Y, Zhang K, Pang B, Li L, et al. Cancer Research Advance in CKLF-like MARVEL Transmembrane Domain Containing Member Family (Review). Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2016;17:2741-4 pubmed..CMTM family has a significant clinical value in diagnosis and treatment to the diseases linking to tumor and immune system. ..
- Hao Z, Qu B, Wang Y, Tang S, Wang G, Qiu M, et al. Preparation and characterization of lung-targeting ceftiofur-loaded gelatin microspheres. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2011;37:1422-8 pubmed publisher..Cef-MS is a promising alternative form with high lung-targeting properties for the treatment of respiratory infections. ..
- Cao Y, Yang H, Zhang D. Enzymatic characteristics of crude feruloyl and acetyl esterases of rumen fungus Neocallimastix sp. YAK11 isolated from yak (Bos grunniens). J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2013;97:363-73 pubmed publisher..The Km and Vmax for AE against p-nitrophenyl acetate at pH 7.0 and 39?°C were 2.73?mm and 666.67?mU, respectively. Both FAE and AE may have prospective advantages for the enzymatic degradation of roughages in ruminant animals...
- Yan H, Xu T, Zhao H, Lee K, Wang H, Zhang Y. Isoflurane increases neuronal cell death vulnerability by downregulating miR-214. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55276 pubmed publisher..Our data provide a new insight for inhaled anesthetics toxicity and indicate a possible mechanistic link between anesthetic application and neurodegenration in AD. ..
- Chang T, Qi C, Meng J, Zhang N, Bing T, Yang X, et al. General cell-binding activity of intramolecular G-quadruplexes with parallel structure. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e62348 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide new insight into the molecular recognition of G4s by cells; offer new clues for understanding the functions of G4s in vivo, and may extend the potential applications of G4s. ..
- Zhao Y, Wang H, Yin J, Sun Y, Wang Y, Liang J, et al. The Analgesic Effects of Celecoxib on the Formalin-induced Short- and Long-term Inflammatory Pain. Pain Physician. 2017;20:E575-E584 pubmed..The inhibition of neurons and astrocytes by celecoxib may be possible reasons for its analgesia. ..
- Fan H, Huo L, Meng X, Zhong Z, Hou Y, Chen D, et al. Involvement of calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (CaMKII) in meiotic maturation and activation of pig oocytes. Biol Reprod. 2003;69:1552-64 pubmed
- He H, Cai L, Skogerbø G, Deng W, Liu T, Zhu X, et al. Profiling Caenorhabditis elegans non-coding RNA expression with a combined microarray. Nucleic Acids Res. 2006;34:2976-83 pubmed..Taken together, our microarray analysis presents a more complete and detailed picture of a non-coding transcriptome than hitherto has been presented for any other multicellular organism. ..
- Mo D, Zhu Z, te Pas M, Li X, Yang S, Wang H, et al. Characterization, expression profiles, intracellular distribution and association analysis of porcine PNAS-4 gene with production traits. BMC Genet. 2008;9:40 pubmed publisher..In addition, the SNP A1813C associated with fat traits might be a genetic marker for molecular-assisted selection in animal breeding. ..
- Hu S, Zhang L, Bai H, Bao C. [The protective effects of carbachol on visceral ischemia-induced lipid peroxidation injury in rats with sepsis]. Zhongguo Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2009;21:552-4 pubmed..20+/- 0.04) U/L vs. (0.12+/-0.03) U/L, all P<0.05]. The results indicate that CAR promotes visceral perfusion, inhibits lipid peroxidation production and alleviates visceral edema and dysfunction in rats with sepsis. ..
- Kataev B, Liang H. Taxonomic review of Chinese species of ground beetles of the subgenusÂ Pseudoophonus (genus Harpalus) (Coleoptera: Carabidae). Zootaxa. 2015;3920:1-39 pubmed publisher..singularis TschitschÃ©rine, 1906 from Taiwan; and H. calceatus Duftschmid, 1812 from Guangxi. In addition, H. sinicus and H. singularis are reported from Laos for the first time. ..
- Shao W, Wang X, Liu D. [Recent Advances and Future Strategies for Small Cell Lung Cancer]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2017;20:421-426 pubmed publisher..This review will focus on current therapy and future research direction of SCLC. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Lu Y, Zou C, Huang D, Tang C. Cardiovascular effects of urotensin II in different brain areas. Peptides. 2002;23:1631-5 pubmed..The above results suggest that UII, in different brain areas, plays different roles in cardiovascular regulation and the A1 area is a very important action site for UII in cardiovascular regulation. ..
- Feng W, Wei H, Liu G. Pharmacological study of the novel compound FLZ against experimental Parkinson's models and its active mechanism. Mol Neurobiol. 2005;31:295-300 pubmed..Additionally, FLZ inhibited cytochrome-c release from mitochondria and caspase-3 activation by dopamine in PC-12 cells. The above results suggest that compound FLZ possesses anti-PD activity through neuroprotection...
- Zhang Y, Cai R, Zhou R, Li Y, Liu L. Tousled-like kinase mediated a new type of cell death pathway in Drosophila. Cell Death Differ. 2016;23:146-57 pubmed publisher..Together, our results suggest that TLK mediates a new type of cell death pathway that occurs in both development and calcium cytotoxicity. ..
- Chen K, Yang J, Li J, Wang X, Chen Y, Huang S, et al. eIF4B is a convergent target and critical effector of oncogenic Pim and PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathways in Abl transformants. Oncotarget. 2016;7:10073-89 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the results indicate that eIF4B integrates the signals from Pim and PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathways in Abl-expressing leukemic cells, and is a promising therapeutic target for such cancers. ..
- Yu Y, Lu L, Li S, Zhang L, Luo X. Organic zinc absorption by the intestine of broilers in vivo. Br J Nutr. 2017;117:1086-1094 pubmed publisher..Moreover, except for MT, there might be other Zn transporters involved in Zn absorption that are affected by different Zn sources. ..
- Zhao Y, Chen Y, Miao G, Zhao H, Qu W, Li D, et al. The ER-Localized Transmembrane Protein EPG-3/VMP1 Regulates SERCA Activity to Control ER-Isolation Membrane Contacts for Autophagosome Formation. Mol Cell. 2017;67:974-989.e6 pubmed publisher..Our study provides mechanistic insights into the establishment and disassociation of ER-IM contacts and reveals that VMP1 modulates SERCA activity to control ER contacts. ..
- Zhang Z, Si Y, Bai L. [Effect of Bnxia Xexin Decoction and its disassembled recipes on somatostatin in rats with stress gastric ulcer]. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 2007;27:916-8 pubmed..0027 and 0.0219 +/- 0.0059, all showed increase of SS expression, and the increment was more significant in the former. BXD can increase the expression of SS to realize its therapeutic efficacy, and the recipe was assembled rationally. ..
- Cao J, Meng S, Li C, Ji Y, Meng Q, Zhang Q, et al. Efficient neutralizing activity of cocktailed recombinant human antibodies against hepatitis A virus infection in vitro and in vivo. J Med Virol. 2008;80:1171-80 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that recombinant human antibody preparations could be used to prevent or treat early-stage HAV infection. ..
- Lu S, Xu X, Zhao W, Wu W, Yuan H, Shen H, et al. Targeting of embryonic stem cells by peptide-conjugated quantum dots. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e12075 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the peptide-conjugated quantum dots may be applicable for embryonic stem cell study and utilization. ..
- Li F, Wen H, Zhang Y, Aa M, Liu X. Purification and characterization of a novel immunomodulatory protein from the medicinal mushroom Trametes versicolor. Sci China Life Sci. 2011;54:379-85 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that TVC is an immunostimulant that can boost immune response. Comparison of the N-terminal amino acid residues and mass spectrometry results with the protein database revealed no homologous proteins. ..
- Song N, Li L, Li H, Ai W, Xie W, Yu W, et al. Single and 14-day repeated dose inhalation toxicity studies of hexabromocyclododecane in rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2016;91:73-81 pubmed publisher..3, and 2166.0 Â± 235.9 mg/m(3) for 14 days caused no adverse effects. No treatment-related clinical signs were observed at any of the test doses. The NOAEL for 14-day repeated dose inhalation toxicity study of HBCD is 2000 mg/m(3). ..
- Wu P, Deng R, Wu X, Wang Y, Dong Z, Dhital S, et al. In vitro gastric digestion of cooked white and brown rice using a dynamic rat stomach model. Food Chem. 2017;237:1065-1072 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that the structural difference could affect physiochemical properties during gastric digestion. ..
- Sun L, Wang L, Wang H, Zhang Y, Pu J. Connexin 43 remodeling induced by LMNA gene mutation Glu82Lys in familial dilated cardiomyopathy with atrial ventricular block. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010;123:1058-62 pubmed..Our findings suggest that LMNA E82K significantly reduced the Cx43 expression and altered its localization which may be one of the pathological mechanisms underlying LMNA-related heart disease. ..
- Liang J, Fu Y, Cruciat C, Jia S, Wang Y, Tong Z, et al. Transmembrane protein 198 promotes LRP6 phosphorylation and Wnt signaling activation. Mol Cell Biol. 2011;31:2577-90 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results identified TMEM198 as a membrane scaffold protein that promotes LRP6 phosphorylation and Wnt signaling activation...
- Liu L, Zi L, Zhou J, Zhu Y, Dong J, Zhao X, et al. Pathogenesis and immunogenicity of an avian H9N2 influenza virus isolated from human. Biomed Environ Sci. 2011;24:530-6 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that H9N2 (A/Guangzhou/333/99) can replicate in the murine respiratory tract without prior adaptation, and both humoral and cell-mediated immunity play an important role in the immune response. ..
- Xu J, Peng W, Sun Y, Wang X, Xu Y, Li X, et al. Structural study of MCPIP1 N-terminal conserved domain reveals a PIN-like RNase. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012;40:6957-65 pubmed publisher..Our structure of the MCPIP1 N-terminal conserved domain reveals the details of the catalytic center and provides a greater understanding of the RNA degradation mechanism. ..
- Zhang Y, Ma H, Xie B, Han C, Wang C, Qing H, et al. Alpha-synuclein overexpression induced mitochondrial damage by the generation of endogenous neurotoxins in PC12 cells. Neurosci Lett. 2013;547:65-9 pubmed publisher..The presence of endogenous neurotoxins exacerbated ?-synuclein induced mitochondrial damage. These results suggest that the endogenous neurotoxins may become a bridge between ?-synuclein and cell death. ..
- Xu Z, Dong Y, Wang H, Culley D, Marcantonio E, Crosby G, et al. Age-dependent postoperative cognitive impairment and Alzheimer-related neuropathology in mice. Sci Rep. 2014;4:3766 pubmed publisher..These findings would likely promote more research to investigate the pathogenesis of POCD. ..
- Du Z, Zhao D, Zhao Y, Wang S, Gao Y, Li N. Identification and characterization of bovine regulator of telomere length elongation helicase gene (RTEL): molecular cloning, expression distribution, splice variants and DNA methylation profile. BMC Mol Biol. 2007;8:18 pubmed..These data may be helpful for further comparative and functional analysis of RTEL in mammals. ..
- Zhang G, Cheng X, Zhou W, Zhang Y. Age-related expression of STUB1 in senescence-accelerated mice and its response to anti-Alzheimer's disease traditional Chinese medicine. Neurosci Lett. 2008;438:371-5 pubmed publisher..The data suggested that a deficiency in STUB1 may lead to a reduction in aberrant protein scavenging, causing abnormal protein accumulation in the brain of SAMP8. Thus, STUB1 might be a potential target for anti-AD TCM. ..
- Liu Y, Yang X, Lu W, Xin X. Determination and pharmacokinetic study of tussilagone in rat plasma by RP-HPLC method. Biomed Chromatogr. 2008;22:1194-200 pubmed publisher..The absolute bioavailability of tussilagone is about 1.31%...
- Zhou J, Zhao L, Qin L, Wang J, Jia Y, Yao H, et al. Epimorphin regulates bile duct formation via effects on mitosis orientation in rat liver epithelial stem-like cells. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9732 pubmed publisher..These blockers can also inhibit EPM-induced DF. These results demonstrate a new biophysical action of EPM in bile duct formation, during which determination of MO plays a crucial role. ..
- Sun L, Han X, He S. Direction-selective circuitry in rat retina develops independently of GABAergic, cholinergic and action potential activity. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e19477 pubmed publisher..e., the connections between the second and third order neurons in the visual system, can be genetically programmed, although emergence of direction selectivity in the visual cortex appears to require visual experience. ..
- Wang Y, Wang D, Ren F, Zhang Y, Lin F, Hou N, et al. Generation of mice with conditional null allele for GdX/Ubl4A. Genesis. 2012;50:534-42 pubmed publisher..GdX(flox/flox) and GdX(flox/Y) conditional mice provide a tool for further tissue-specific function analysis of the GdX protein under different conditions. ..
- Deng T, Feng X, Liu P, Yan K, Chen Y, Han D. Toll-like receptor 3 activation differentially regulates phagocytosis of bacteria and apoptotic neutrophils by mouse peritoneal macrophages. Immunol Cell Biol. 2013;91:52-9 pubmed publisher..These results describe an effect of TLR-triggered innate immunity on the phagocytic activity of macrophages. ..
- Zhao C, Yuan Z, Qin H, Tian Y. [Studies on transgenic tobacco plants expressing two kinds of insect resistant genes]. Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao. 2001;17:273-7 pubmed..These results reflect that the modification of the two insect resistant genes and construction of the expression vector are correct and could be valuable for later application in crop breeding for insect resistance...
- Kang L, Chen X, Zhou Y, Liu B, Zheng W, Li R, et al. The analysis of large-scale gene expression correlated to the phase changes of the migratory locust. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004;101:17611-5 pubmed..This study provides ample molecular markers and genomic information on hemimetabolous insects and insights into the genetic and molecular mechanisms of phase changes in locusts...
- Wang Q, Shen B, Zheng P, Feng H, Guo Y, Cao W, et al. BmCREC is an endoplasmic reticulum (ER) resident protein and required for ER/Golgi morphology. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:26649-57 pubmed publisher..Together, our results clarify the ER retention mechanism of BmCREC and reveal that BmCREC is indispensable for maintaining ER/Golgi morphology. ..
- Pan S, Dong H, Yu Z, Zhao X, Xiang C, Wang H, et al. Bicyclol, a synthetic dibenzocyclooctadiene derivative, decreases hepatic lipids but increases serum triglyceride level in normal and hypercholesterolaemic mice. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2007;59:1657-62 pubmed..The results indicate that bicyclol treatment can invariably decrease hepatic lipid levels and increase serum triglyceride levels in normal and hypercholesterolaemic mice. ..
- Chen S, Du J, Liang Y, Ochs T, Liu D, Zhu L, et al. Sulfur dioxide inhibits excessively activated endoplasmic reticulum stress in rats with myocardial injury. Heart Vessels. 2012;27:505-16 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the endogenous AAT/SO(2) pathway was probably responsible for the inhibition of excessively activated ERS, which might be involved in the mechanism of ISO-induced myocardial injury...
- Li Q, Gao K, Meng Q, Clarke J, Shawkey M, D Alba L, et al. Reconstruction of Microraptor and the evolution of iridescent plumage. Science. 2012;335:1215-9 pubmed publisher..This finding and estimation of Microraptor feathering consistent with an ornamental function for the tail suggest a centrality for signaling in early evolution of plumage and feather color...
- Jiang N, Wang Z, Cao J, Dong Y, Chen Y. Effect of monochromatic light on circadian rhythmic expression of clock genes in the hypothalamus of chick. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;173:476-484 pubmed publisher..Our results also suggest that the circadian clock in the chick hypothalamus such as non-SCN brain region were involved in the regulation of photo information. ..
- Dong B, Shao X, Tao P. [Inhibition of duck hepatitis B virus DNA replication by antisense phosphorothioate oligodeoxynucleotides in vitro and in vivo]. Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi. 2003;17:25-7 pubmed..9% was obtained. The results demonstrated the potential clinical application of antisense phosphorothioate oligodeoxynucleotides in clinics. ..
- Wang Y, Su D, Wang R, Liu Y, Wang H. Antinociceptive effects of choline against acute and inflammatory pain. Neuroscience. 2005;132:49-56 pubmed..Choline holds promise for development as a non-addictive analgesic drug and in reducing the regular dose of aspirin or morphine in inflammatory pain. ..
- Sun Q, Peng J, Xia H, Yang Y. IFN-gamma promotes apoptosis of the uterus and placenta in pregnant rat and human cytotrophoblast cells. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2007;27:567-78 pubmed..Expression of IRF-1 was induced and expression of active caspase-3 was promoted by IFN-gamma treatment, but IFN-gamma did not affect the expression of IFNGR and p53. ..
- Wang B, Hu J, Tan W, Sheng L, Chen H, Li Y. Simultaneous quantification of four active schisandra lignans from a traditional Chinese medicine Schisandra chinensis(Wuweizi) in rat plasma using liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2008;865:114-20 pubmed publisher..The method was successfully applied to the pharmacokinetic study of the four lignans after oral administration of Schisandra chinensis extraction to rats. ..
- Zhang Z, Bish L, HOLTZER H, Sweeney H. Sarcomeric-alpha-actinin defective in vinculin-binding causes Z-line expansion and nemaline-like body formation in cultured chick myotubes. Exp Cell Res. 2009;315:748-59 pubmed publisher..Hence, we have defined a critical region of s-alpha-actinin that affects the width and integrity of the Z-line. This region is at least involved in the interaction with vinculin. ..
- Xin N, Li Y, Li Y, Dai R, Meng W, Chen Y, et al. Dragon's Blood extract has antithrombotic properties, affecting platelet aggregation functions and anticoagulation activities. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011;135:510-4 pubmed publisher..05-0.01). The results obtained here showed that EA fraction from Dragon's Blood contained pharmacologically effective compounds with antithrombotic effects, partially improving platelet function and anticoagulation activity. ..
- Du X, Xia C, Shen J, Wu B, Shen Z. Characterization of florfenicol resistance among calf pathogenic Escherichia coli. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2004;236:183-9 pubmed..These results suggest that the florfenicol resistance mediated by the floR gene involves active efflux of florfenicol...
- Jin E, Ma D, Liang Y, Ji A, Gan S. MRI findings of eosinophilic myelomeningoencephalitis due to Angiostrongylus cantonensis. Clin Radiol. 2005;60:242-50 pubmed..Multiple enhancing nodules in the brain and linear enhancement in the leptomeninges were the main features; stick-shaped enhancement was the characteristic sign of the disease on Gd-DTPA enhanced-T1 weighted images. ..
- Lin W, Rahman N, Lin J, Zhang H, Gou K, Yu W, et al. Molecular mechanisms of bladder outlet obstruction in transgenic male mice overexpressing aromatase (Cyp19a1). Am J Pathol. 2011;178:1233-44 pubmed publisher..These findings clarify the involvement of estrogen excess and/or imbalance of the androgen/estrogen ratio in the molecular pathogenetic mechanisms of BOO and provide a novel lead into potential treatment strategies for BOO. ..
- Yang X, Teng Y, Hou N, Fan X, Cheng X, Li J, et al. Delayed re-epithelialization in Ppm1a gene-deficient mice is mediated by enhanced activation of Smad2. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:42267-73 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that Ppm1a, through suppressing Smad2 signaling, plays a critical role in re-epithelialization during wound healing. ..
- Zhang T, Xu X, Zhou H, Zhao X, Song M, Zhang T, et al. A pharmacodynamic model of portal hypertension in isolated perfused rat liver. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18:472-8 pubmed publisher..66 × 10?¹? mol/L, respectively. A pharmacodynamic model of portal hypertension in isolated perfused rat livers with chronic hepatitis was defined as the median effective concentrations of phenylephrine and acetylcholine. ..
- Fuchs B, Li Y, Li D, Johnston T, Hendricks G, Li G, et al. Micafungin Elicits an Immunomodulatory Effect in Galleria mellonella and Mice. Mycopathologia. 2016;181:17-25 pubmed publisher..9-fold, respectively. In conclusion, micafungin demonstrated the ability to stimulate phagocytic cells and promote an immune response that can inhibit microbial infections. ..
- Deng H, Guo R, Li W, Zhao M, Lu Y. Matrix metalloproteinase 11 depletion inhibits cell proliferation in gastric cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;326:274-81 pubmed..These results provide new insights into the function of MMP11 and suggest that MMP11 may play an important role in the control of cell proliferation and tumor development in GC. ..
- Zhang Y, Hou J, Ma C, Wang X, Chen M, Zhang Q. [Studies on the nasal epithelium toxicity of adjuvants and recombination hirudin (rHV2) nasal spary]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2005;30:821-4 pubmed..To investigate the nasal epithelium toxicity of adjuvants and rHV2 nasal spary(HVS)...
- An W, Li Y, Xu G, Zhao J, Xiang X, Ding L, et al. Modulation of ghrelin O-acyltransferase expression in pancreatic islets. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2010;26:707-16 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that GOAT is present in pancreatic islet cells and that insulin inhibits the expression of GOAT via the mediation of mTOR signaling. ..
- Lu C, Liu D, Jin J, Deokar H, Zhang Y, Buolamwini J, et al. Inhibition of gastric tumor growth by a novel Hsp90 inhibitor. Biochem Pharmacol. 2013;85:1246-56 pubmed publisher..These results thus demonstrate that LD053 is a novel Hsp90 inhibitor and has potential to be used to treat gastric cancer. ..
- Wang H, Yang Y, Zhao L, Xiao F, Zhang Q, Wen M, et al. Hepatocyte growth factor gene-modified mesenchymal stem cells reduce radiation-induced lung injury. Hum Gene Ther. 2013;24:343-53 pubmed publisher..We also found that sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor-1 expression was increased in injured lung. These results suggest MSC-based HGF gene therapy not only reduces inflammation but also inhibits lung fibrosis. ..
- Song R, Wang X, Mao Y, Li H, Li Z, Xu W, et al. Resistin disrupts glycogen synthesis under high insulin and high glucose levels by down-regulating the hepatic levels of GSK3?. Gene. 2013;529:50-6 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that resistin reduces the levels of GSK-3? phosphorylated at Ser 9 leading to impaired hepatic insulin action in primary rat hepatocytes and in a mouse model with high liver-specific expression of resistin. ..
- Wang Y, Zhu W, Wang D, Teng M, Yan J, Miao J, et al. 1H NMR-based metabolomics analysis of adult zebrafish (Danio rerio) after exposure to diniconazole as well as its bioaccumulation behavior. Chemosphere. 2017;168:1571-1577 pubmed publisher..No enantioselectivity was observed in the bioaccumulation process of both 70 and 300 ?g L-1 diniconazole exposure groups. The above results play a vital role for a comprehensive environmental assessment of diniconazole. ..
- Dai S, Mi Z, Ma Z, Li S, Chen R, Yu D. Bioactive diels-alder type adducts from the stem bark of Morus macroura. Planta Med. 2004;70:758-63 pubmed..0% (P > 0.05), 57.3% (P < 0.001) and 24.3% (P < 0.05) at concentrations of 10(-5) mol/L, respectively. ..
- Ma Y, Xu Y, Xiao Z, Yang W, Zhang C, Song E, et al. Reconstruction of chemically burned rat corneal surface by bone marrow-derived human mesenchymal stem cells. Stem Cells. 2006;24:315-21 pubmed..This study provides the first line of evidence that MSCs can be used for reconstruction of damaged corneas, presenting a new source for autotransplantation in the treatment of corneal disorders...
- Qi Y, Zhang B, Shen Z, Chen Y. Antigens containing TAVSPTTLR tandem repeats could be used in assaying antibodies to Classical swine fever virus. Acta Virol. 2009;53:241-6 pubmed..These results might be helpful in designing a TAVSPTTLR epitope-based CSFV vaccine and a corresponding serological test. ..
- Yin L, Lin L, Zhang L, Li L. Epimedium flavonoids ameliorate experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in rats by modulating neuroinflammatory and neurotrophic responses. Neuropharmacology. 2012;63:851-62 pubmed publisher..This effect involved reducing neuroinflammation and enhancing myelination and neurotrophins and our findings suggest that EF may be useful for the treatment of multiple sclerosis...
- Wang H, Zhang Z, Chen Z, Zhang Y, Lv Q, An X, et al. High genetic diversity and frequent genetic reassortment of avian influenza A(H9N2) viruses along the East Asian-Australian migratory flyway. Infect Genet Evol. 2016;39:325-329 pubmed publisher..Our results highlight the high genetic diversity of AIV along the East Asian-Australian migration flyway and the need for more extensive AIV surveillance in eastern China. ..
- Tang Z, Li Y, Wan P, Li X, Zhao S, Liu B, et al. LongSAGE analysis of skeletal muscle at three prenatal stages in Tongcheng and Landrace pigs. Genome Biol. 2007;8:R115 pubmed..Our analyses will assist in the identification of candidate genes for meat production traits and elucidation of the development of prenatal skeletal muscle in mammals. ..
- Zhang X, Cui Y, Fang L, Li F. Chronic high-fat diets induce oxide injuries and fibrogenesis of pancreatic cells in rats. Pancreas. 2008;37:e31-8 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that chronic HFD increased pancreatic FFA and lipid peroxidation associated with pancreatic injuries and collagen synthesis by activated pancreatic stellate cells in rats. ..
- Wang Y, Shi J, Yan J, Xiao Z, Hou X, Lu P, et al. Germinal-center development of memory B cells driven by IL-9 from follicular helper T cells. Nat Immunol. 2017;18:921-930 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the GC development of memory B cells is promoted by TFH cell-derived IL-9. ..
- He Y, Zhou H, Tang H, Luo Y. Deficiency of disulfide bonds facilitating fibrillogenesis of endostatin. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:1048-57 pubmed
- Zhang Y, Wang W. Effects of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell transplantation on light-damaged retina. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2010;51:3742-8 pubmed publisher..BMSCs could express bFGF (in vitro) and BDNF (in vitro and in vivo), pointing to potential trophic and protective effects on light-damaged retinas. ..
- DU H, Li P, Pan Y, Li W, Hou J, Chen H, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor signaling implicated in neuroprotective effects of placental growth factor in an in vitro ischemic model. Brain Res. 2010;1357:1-8 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that VEGFR-2 signaling may play a role in PlGF-mediated neuroprotection, and that PlGF may be a promising target for therapeutic intervention in ischemic injury. ..
- Xu W, Han L, Lin Z. Screening of random peptide library of hemagglutinin from pandemic 2009 A(H1N1) influenza virus reveals unexpected antigenically important regions. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18016 pubmed publisher..The scheme used in this study enables a direct mapping of the antigenic regions of viral proteins recognized by antisera, and may be useful for dissecting the antigenic structures of other viral proteins. ..
- Sun F, Gao H, Zhang Y, Wang L, Fang N, Tan Y, et al. Fur is a repressor of biofilm formation in Yersinia pestis. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e52392 pubmed publisher..Since the relevant genetic contents for fur, hmsT, hmsHFRS, and YPO0450-0448 are extremely conserved between Y. pestis and typical Y. pseudotuberculosis, the above regulatory mechanisms can be applied to Y. pseudotuberculosis. ..
- Chen C, Zhang W, Zheng H, Lan R, Wang H, Du P, et al. Minimum core genome sequence typing of bacterial pathogens: a unified approach for clinical and public health microbiology. J Clin Microbiol. 2013;51:2582-91 pubmed publisher..suis. The MCG groups may also be used as the taxonomical units of S. suis to define bacterial subpopulations with the potential to cause severe clinical infections and large-scale outbreaks. ..