Gene Symbol: TDR1
Description: Integrase-type DNA-binding superfamily protein
Alias: AtERF98, AtTDR1, ERF98, Ethylene Response Factor 98, Transcriptional Regulator of Defense Response 1, Integrase-type DNA-binding superfamily protein
Species: thale cress
- Riechmann J, Meyerowitz E. The AP2/EREBP family of plant transcription factors. Biol Chem. 1998;379:633-46 pubmed
- Zhang Z, Wang J, Zhang R, Huang R. The ethylene response factor AtERF98 enhances tolerance to salt through the transcriptional activation of ascorbic acid synthesis in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2012;71:273-87 pubmed publisher..In this report, the knockout and knockdown mutants of Arabidopsis AtERF98 decreased the AsA level, whereas the overexpression of AtERF98 increased it, which suggests that AtERF98 plays an ..
- Ou B, Yin K, Liu S, Yang Y, Gu T, Wing Hui J, et al. A high-throughput screening system for Arabidopsis transcription factors and its application to Med25-dependent transcriptional regulation. Mol Plant. 2011;4:546-55 pubmed publisher..This system will be available for other Arabidopsis researchers, and thus it provides a vital resource for the Arabidopsis community. ..
- Tiwari S, Belachew A, Ma S, Young M, Ade J, Shen Y, et al. The EDLL motif: a potent plant transcriptional activation domain from AP2/ERF transcription factors. Plant J. 2012;70:855-65 pubmed publisher..Here, we describe a short motif, termed 'EDLL', that is present in AtERF98/TDR1 and other clade members from the same AP2 sub-family...
- Cevik V, Kidd B, Zhang P, Hill C, Kiddle S, Denby K, et al. MEDIATOR25 acts as an integrative hub for the regulation of jasmonate-responsive gene expression in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2012;160:541-55 pubmed publisher..These results suggest an important role for MED25 as an integrative hub within the Mediator complex during the regulation of JA-associated gene expression. ..