Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NF-YC4
Description: nuclear factor Y, subunit C4
Alias: ''nuclear factor Y, MLE2.10, MLE2_10, nuclear factor Y, subunit C4, subunit C4'', nuclear factor Y, subunit C4
Species: thale cress
- Wenkel S, Turck F, Singer K, Gissot L, Le Gourrierec J, Samach A, et al. CONSTANS and the CCAAT box binding complex share a functionally important domain and interact to regulate flowering of Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2006;18:2971-84 pubmed..During plant evolution, the number of genes encoding HAP proteins was greatly amplified, and these proteins may have acquired novel functions, such as mediating the effect of CCT domain proteins on gene expression. ..
- Warpeha K, Upadhyay S, Yeh J, Adamiak J, Hawkins S, Lapik Y, et al. The GCR1, GPA1, PRN1, NF-Y signal chain mediates both blue light and abscisic acid responses in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2007;143:1590-600 pubmed..Pirin1 (PRN1; one of four members of an iron-containing subgroup of the cupin superfamily), and a nuclear factor Y heterotrimer comprised of A5, B9, and possibly C9...
- Calvenzani V, Testoni B, Gusmaroli G, Lorenzo M, Gnesutta N, Petroni K, et al. Interactions and CCAAT-binding of Arabidopsis thaliana NF-Y subunits. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e42902 pubmed publisher..Because of the general expansion of NF-Y genes in plants, these results most likely apply to other species. ..
- Liu X, Hu P, Huang M, Tang Y, Li Y, Li L, et al. The NF-YC-RGL2 module integrates GA and ABA signalling to regulate seed germination in Arabidopsis. Nat Commun. 2016;7:12768 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the NF-YC-RGL2-ABI5 module integrates GA and ABA signalling pathways during seed germination. ..
- Kumimoto R, Zhang Y, Siefers N, Holt B. NF-YC3, NF-YC4 and NF-YC9 are required for CONSTANS-mediated, photoperiod-dependent flowering in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant J. 2010;63:379-91 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the present data greatly strengthens and extends the argument that CO utilizes NF-Y transcription factor complexes for the activation of FLOWERING LOCUS?T (FT) during photoperiod-dependent floral initiation. ..
- Tang Y, Liu X, Liu X, Li Y, Wu K, Hou X. Arabidopsis NF-YCs Mediate the Light-Controlled Hypocotyl Elongation via Modulating Histone Acetylation. Mol Plant. 2017;10:260-273 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight that NF-YCs can modulate plant development in response to environmental cues via epigenetic regulation. ..
- Li L, Zheng W, Zhu Y, Ye H, Tang B, Arendsee Z, et al. QQS orphan gene regulates carbon and nitrogen partitioning across species via NF-YC interactions. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:14734-9 pubmed publisher..We determine that QQS protein binds to the transcriptional regulator AtNF-YC4 (Arabidopsis nuclear factor Y, subunit C4)...
- Taira T, Sawai M, Ikeda M, Tamai K, Iguchi Ariga S, Ariga H. Cell cycle-dependent switch of up-and down-regulation of human hsp70 gene expression by interaction between c-Myc and CBF/NF-Y. J Biol Chem. 1999;274:24270-9 pubmed..The results indicate that the cell cycle-dependent expression of the hsp70 gene is regulated by the intracellular amount of c-Myc through the complex formation states between CBF/NF-Y and c-Myc. ..