Gene Symbol: CDKE;1
Description: cyclin-dependent kinase E;1
Alias: ATCDK8, CDKE1, CYCLIN-DEPENDENT KINASE E;1, HEN3, HUA ENHANCER 3, MBK5.8, MBK5_8, cyclin-dependent kinase E;1, cyclin-dependent kinase E;1
Species: thale cress
- Zhu Y, Schluttenhoffer C, Wang P, Fu F, Thimmapuram J, Zhu J, et al. CYCLIN-DEPENDENT KINASE8 differentially regulates plant immunity to fungal pathogens through kinase-dependent and -independent functions in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell. 2014;26:4149-70 pubmed publisher..cinerea. ..
- Gonzalez D, Bowen A, Carroll T, Conlan R. The transcription corepressor LEUNIG interacts with the histone deacetylase HDA19 and mediator components MED14 (SWP) and CDK8 (HEN3) to repress transcription. Mol Cell Biol. 2007;27:5306-15 pubmed..repression activity involves interactions with the putative Arabidopsis Mediator components AtMED14/SWP and AtCDK8/HEN3...
- Ng S, Giraud E, Duncan O, Law S, Wang Y, Xu L, et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase E1 (CDKE1) provides a cellular switch in plants between growth and stress responses. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:3449-59 pubmed publisher..Two independent rao1 mutant alleles identified CDKE1 as a central nuclear component integrating mitochondrial retrograde signals with energy signals under stress...
- Buendía Monreal M, Gillmor C. Convergent repression of miR156 by sugar and the CDK8 module of Arabidopsis Mediator. Dev Biol. 2017;423:19-23 pubmed publisher..Our results show that sugar and the CDK8 module are capable of regulating MIR156 independently, but suggest they normally act together in a synergistic manner. ..
- Ito J, Sono T, Tasaka M, Furutani M. MACCHI-BOU 2 is required for early embryo patterning and cotyledon organogenesis in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell Physiol. 2011;52:539-52 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data suggest that MAB2 plays a crucial role in embryo patterning and cotyledon organogenesis, possibly through modulating expression of specific genes such as auxin-responsive genes...