acyl CoA binding
Gene Symbol: acyl CoA binding
Description: acyl-CoA-binding domain 3
Alias: T22A6.60, T22A6_60, acyl-CoA-binding domain 3, acyl-CoA-binding domain 3
Species: thale cress
- Leung K, Li H, Xiao S, Tse M, Chye M. Arabidopsis ACBP3 is an extracellularly targeted acyl-CoA-binding protein. Planta. 2006;223:871-81 pubmed....
- Xiao S, Chye M. Overexpression of Arabidopsis ACBP3 enhances NPR1-dependent plant resistance to Pseudomonas syringe pv tomato DC3000. Plant Physiol. 2011;156:2069-81 pubmed publisher..ACBP3 function in plant defense was supported further by bioinformatics data showing up-regulation of many biotic and abiotic stress-related genes in ACBP3 OE-1 in comparison with the wild type...
- Zheng S, Xiao S, Chye M. The gene encoding Arabidopsis acyl-CoA-binding protein 3 is pathogen inducible and subject to circadian regulation. J Exp Bot. 2012;63:2985-3000 pubmed publisher..Thus, three cis-responsive elements (Dof, GT-1, and the S-box) in the 5'-flanking region of ACBP3 are proven functional in the regulation of ACBP3. ..
- Xiao S, Gao W, Chen Q, Chan S, Zheng S, Ma J, et al. Overexpression of Arabidopsis acyl-CoA binding protein ACBP3 promotes starvation-induced and age-dependent leaf senescence. Plant Cell. 2010;22:1463-82 pubmed publisher..Accelerated senescence in ACBP3-OEs is dependent on salicylic acid but not jasmonic acid signaling. ..
- Xiao S, Chye M. The Arabidopsis thaliana ACBP3 regulates leaf senescence by modulating phospholipid metabolism and ATG8 stability. Autophagy. 2010;6:802-4 pubmed publisher..Here, a working model for the role of ACBP3 in the regulation of autophagy-mediated leaf senescence is presented. ..
- Xie L, Yu L, Chen Q, Wang F, Huang L, Xia F, et al. Arabidopsis acyl-CoA-binding protein ACBP3 participates in plant response to hypoxia by modulating very-long-chain fatty acid metabolism. Plant J. 2015;81:53-67 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these findings suggest that Arabidopsis ACBP3 participates in plant response to hypoxia by modulating VLCFA metabolism. ..