Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Rnf135
Description: ring finger protein 135
Alias: 0610037N03Rik, 2410006N06Rik, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF135, RING-type E3 ubiquitin transferase RNF135, Riplet
- Oshiumi H, Miyashita M, Inoue N, Okabe M, Matsumoto M, Seya T. The ubiquitin ligase Riplet is essential for RIG-I-dependent innate immune responses to RNA virus infection. Cell Host Microbe. 2010;8:496-509 pubmed publisher..RIG-I is regulated by Lys63-linked polyubiquitination, and three E3 ubiquitin ligases, RNF125, TRIM25, and Riplet, are reported to target RIG-I for ubiquitination...
- Rajsbaum R, Albrecht R, Wang M, Maharaj N, Versteeg G, Nistal Villán E, et al. Species-specific inhibition of RIG-I ubiquitination and IFN induction by the influenza A virus NS1 protein. PLoS Pathog. 2012;8:e1003059 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we tested if the ubiquitin E3 ligase Riplet, which has also been shown to ubiquitinate RIG-I, interacts with NS1...
- Min S, Simmen R, Alhonen L, Halmekyto M, Porter C, Janne J, et al. Altered levels of growth-related and novel gene transcripts in reproductive and other tissues of female mice overexpressing spermidine/spermine N1-acetyltransferase (SSAT). J Biol Chem. 2002;277:3647-57 pubmed..The data suggest that SSAT and polyamines are important for the control of molecular pathways underlying reproductive tract tissue growth, phenotype, and function. ..
- Jenne D, Tinschert S, Dorschner M, Hameister H, Stephens K, Kehrer Sawatzki H. Complete physical map and gene content of the human NF1 tumor suppressor region in human and mouse. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2003;37:111-20 pubmed
- Venturin M, Bentivegna A, Moroni R, Larizza L, Riva P. Evidence by expression analysis of candidate genes for congenital heart defects in the NF1 microdeletion interval. Ann Hum Genet. 2005;69:508-16 pubmed
- Oshiumi H, Miyashita M, Matsumoto M, Seya T. A distinct role of Riplet-mediated K63-Linked polyubiquitination of the RIG-I repressor domain in human antiviral innate immune responses. PLoS Pathog. 2013;9:e1003533 pubmed publisher..RIG-I activation is regulated by the K63-linked polyubiquitin chain mediated by Riplet and TRIM25 ubiquitin ligases...