Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Car15
Description: carbonic anhydrase 15
Alias: AI315043, Ca15, Cals2, carbonic anhydrase 15, CA-XV, carbonate dehydratase XV, carbonic anhydrase XV, carbonic anhydrase-like sequence 2
- Cloning, expression, post-translational modifications and inhibition studies on the latest mammalian carbonic anhydrase isoform, CA XVMika Hilvo
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, Biokatu 6, FI 33520, Tampere, Finland
J Med Chem 52:646-54. 2009..2.1.1) family, the mouse CA XV (mCA XV) protein. An investigation on the post-translational modifications of the enzyme has also been performed...
- Characterization of CA XV, a new GPI-anchored form of carbonic anhydraseMika Hilvo
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, Biokatu 6, 33520 Tampere, Finland
Biochem J 392:83-92. 2005..had already been described, analyses of genomic databases suggested that there still exists another isoenzyme, CA XV. Sequence analyses were performed to identify those species that are likely to have an active form of this enzyme...
- Recent advances in research on the most novel carbonic anhydrases, CA XIII and XVM Hilvo
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere, Biokatu 6, FIN 33014 University of Tampere, Finland
Curr Pharm Des 14:672-8. 2008..The most recently characterized members of this family are cytosolic CA XIII and membrane-bound CA XV. This article describes recent advances in the CA family, especially CA XIII and XV...
- A systematic survey of carbonic anhydrase mRNA expression during mammalian inner ear developmentLing Wu
Department of Anatomy, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea
Dev Dyn 242:269-80. 2013..To understand the specific roles of CA isozymes in the inner ear, a systematic survey was conducted to reveal temporal and spatial expression patterns of all 16 CA isozymes during inner ear development...
- A systematic quantification of carbonic anhydrase transcripts in the mouse digestive systemPei wen Pan
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere and Tampere University Hospital, 33520, Tampere, Finland
BMC Mol Biol 8:22. 2007..In the present study, we systematically examined the mRNA expression levels of all known CA isozymes by quantitative real-time PCR in eight tissues of the digestive system of male and female mice...
- The most recently discovered carbonic anhydrase, CA XV, is expressed in the thick ascending limb of Henle and in the collecting ducts of mouse kidneySina Saari
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere, Tampere, Finland
PLoS ONE 5:e9624. 2010..Recently, we showed by in situ hybridization that the mRNA for the most novel CA isozyme, CA XV, is present in the renal cortex...
- Carbonic anhydrases in the mouse harderian glandPei wen Pan
Institute of Medical Technology, University of Tampere, Biokatu 6, 33520 Tampere, Finland
J Mol Histol 41:411-7. 2010..Car4, Car6, and Car12 showed moderate expression levels, whereas Car2, Car3, Car7, and Car15 mRNAs were barely within the detection limits...