Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TXK
Description: TXK tyrosine kinase
Alias: BTKL, PSCTK5, PTK4, RLK, TKL, tyrosine-protein kinase TXK, PTK4 protein tyrosine kinase 4, protein-tyrosine kinase 4, resting lymphocyte kinase
Publications149 found, 100 shown here
- Shah S, Akhtar M, Hassan M, Akhtar M, Paudel Y, Najmi A. EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibition decreases cardiac remodeling and SERCA2a/NCX1 depletion in streptozotocin induced cardiomyopathy in C57/BL6 mice. Life Sci. 2018;210:29-39 pubmed publisher..Thereby, it indicated that gefitinib may be a potential therapeutic drug for treating DbCM. ..
- Supuran C. Carbonic anhydrase inhibition/activation: trip of a scientist around the world in the search of novel chemotypes and drug targets. Curr Pharm Des. 2010;16:3233-45 pubmed..Possible applications for these new chemotypes are envisaged and discussed in detail, based on a chemo-geographical approach which took the author around the world and the chemical space. ..
- Hayashi Y, Toyomasu Y, Saravanaperumal S, Bardsley M, Smestad J, Lorincz A, et al. Hyperglycemia Increases Interstitial Cells of Cajal via MAPK1 and MAPK3 Signaling to ETV1 and KIT, Leading to Rapid Gastric Emptying. Gastroenterology. 2017;153:521-535.e20 pubmed publisher..Increases in ICCs might contribute to the acceleration in GE observed in some patients with diabetes. ..
- Shah D, Khalil R. Bioactive factors in uteroplacental and systemic circulation link placental ischemia to generalized vascular dysfunction in hypertensive pregnancy and preeclampsia. Biochem Pharmacol. 2015;95:211-26 pubmed publisher..While therapeutic options are currently limited, understanding the underlying mechanisms could help design new interventions for management of preeclampsia. ..
- Wang L, Yin J, Wang X, Shao M, Duan F, Wu W, et al. C-Type Lectin-Like Receptor 2 Suppresses AKT Signaling and Invasive Activities of Gastric Cancer Cells by Blocking Expression of Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase Subunits. Gastroenterology. 2016;150:1183-1195.e16 pubmed publisher..CLEC2 prevents expression of PI3K subunits, in a SYK-dependent manner. ..
- Suo H, Zhao X, Qian Y, Sun P, Zhu K, Li J, et al. Lactobacillus fermentum Suo Attenuates HCl/Ethanol Induced Gastric Injury in Mice through Its Antioxidant Effects. Nutrients. 2016;8:155 pubmed publisher..w.) of LF-Suo treatment. LF-Suo also showed strong survival in pH 3.0 man-made gastric juice and hydrophobic properties. These results indicate that LF-Suo has potential use as probiotics for its gastric injury treatment effects. ..
- Zhang C, Zhang X, Yang S, Chen X. Growth of tyrosine kinase inhibitor-resistant Philadelphia-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Role of bone marrow stromal cells. Oncol Lett. 2017;13:2059-2070 pubmed publisher..Therefore, targeting hBMSCs may be a promising approach for preventing the growth of TKI-resistant Ph+ ALL. ..
- Meier L, Auger J, Engelson B, Cowan H, Breed E, Gonzalez Torres M, et al. CD301b/MGL2+ Mononuclear Phagocytes Orchestrate Autoimmune Cardiac Valve Inflammation and Fibrosis. Circulation. 2018;137:2478-2493 pubmed publisher..g7 mice and are also present in human rheumatic heart disease. We define key inflammatory molecules that drive MVD in this model, including Syk, TNF, interleukin-6, very late antigen-4, and vascular cell adhesion molecule-1. ..
- Oppliger J, Torriani G, Herrador A, Kunz S. Lassa Virus Cell Entry via Dystroglycan Involves an Unusual Pathway of Macropinocytosis. J Virol. 2016;90:6412-6429 pubmed publisher..In sum, our study reveals novel fundamental aspects of the LASV-host cell interaction and highlights a possible candidate drug target for therapeutic intervention. ..
- Saleh L, Verdonk K, Visser W, van den Meiracker A, Danser A. The emerging role of endothelin-1 in the pathogenesis of pre-eclampsia. Ther Adv Cardiovasc Dis. 2016;10:282-93 pubmed publisher..This paper critically addresses this concept, taking into consideration both clinical and preclinical data, and simultaneously discusses the therapeutic consequences of this observation. ..
- Ding H, Liu F, Zhu L, Wu F, Liu Q, He S, et al. Tyrosine kinase 4 is involved in the reproduction of the platyhelminth parasite Schistosoma japonicum. Parasit Vectors. 2017;10:498 pubmed publisher..japonicum. Moreover, the effect of S. japonicum treatment by piceatannol provides us with a new idea that inhibition of SjTK4 signaling pathway can effectively retard the development of the testis and ovaries. ..
- Liu Y, Li L, Fu J, Kao K, Huang C, Chien Y, et al. Induced pluripotent stem cell therapy ameliorates hyperoxia-augmented ventilator-induced lung injury through suppressing the Src pathway. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e109953 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that iPSC-based therapy is capable of partially suppressing acute inflammatory and oxidant responses that occur during hyperoxia-augmented VILI through the inhibition of Src-dependent signaling pathway. ..
- Teng O, Chen S, Hsu T, Sia S, Cole S, Valkenburg S, et al. CLEC5A-Mediated Enhancement of the Inflammatory Response in Myeloid Cells Contributes to Influenza Virus Pathogenicity In Vivo. J Virol. 2017;91: pubmed..The survival difference was more prominent at a lower dose of inoculum. Collectively, our results suggest that dampening CLEC5A-mediated inflammatory responses in myeloid cells reduces immunopathogenesis after influenza infections. ..
- Abuelgasim K, Rehan H, Alsubaie M, Al Atwi N, Al Balwi M, Alshieban S, et al. Coexistence of chronic myeloid leukemia and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with antecedent chronic lymphocytic leukemia: a case report and review of the literature. J Med Case Rep. 2018;12:64 pubmed publisher..Fludarabine, trisomy 12, and CCND1 gene rearrangement might have increased the risk of Richter's transformation in this patient. ..
- Chaves Neto A, Pelizzaro Rocha K, Fernandes M, Ferreira Halder C. Antitumor activity of irradiated riboflavin on human renal carcinoma cell line 786-O. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:595-604 pubmed publisher..Together, these results show the potential of IR for treating cancer. ..
- Bernsmeier C, Pop O, Singanayagam A, Triantafyllou E, Patel V, Weston C, et al. Patients with acute-on-chronic liver failure have increased numbers of regulatory immune cells expressing the receptor tyrosine kinase MERTK. Gastroenterology. 2015;148:603-615.e14 pubmed publisher..MERTK inhibitors restore production of inflammatory cytokines by immune cells from patients with ACLF, and might be developed to increase the innate immune response in these patients. ..
- Giangola M, Yang W, Rajayer S, Kuncewitch M, Molmenti E, Nicastro J, et al. Growth arrest-specific protein 6 protects against renal ischemia-reperfusion injury. J Surg Res. 2015;199:572-9 pubmed publisher..1-fold in the rmGas6-treated group, compared with the vehicle. Gas6 suppresses the nuclear factor ÎºB pathway and promotes cell proliferation, leading to the reduction of inflammation and protection of renal injury induced by I/R. ..
- Leduc N, Ahomadégbé C, Agossou M, Aline Fardin A, Mahjoubi L, Dufrenot Petitjean Roget L, et al. Incidence of Lung Adenocarcinoma Biomarker in a Caribbean and African Caribbean Population. J Thorac Oncol. 2016;11:769-773 pubmed publisher..These findings may be ascribed to low tobacco consumption as well as to genetic factors. Systematic screening in patients of African Caribbean origin should be prescribed. ..
- Chen Z, Yu Y, Tao J, Liu S, Tseng G, Nalesnik M, et al. MAN2A1-FER Fusion Gene Is Expressed by Human Liver and Other Tumor Types and Has Oncogenic Activity in Mice. Gastroenterology. 2017;153:1120-1132.e15 pubmed publisher..Many human tumor types and cancer cell lines express the MAN2A1-FER fusion, which increases proliferation and invasiveness of cancer cell lines and has liver oncogenic activity in mice. ..
- Groom K, McCowan L, Mackay L, Lee A, Said J, Kane S, et al. Enoxaparin for the prevention of preeclampsia and intrauterine growth restriction in women with a history: a randomized trial. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017;216:296.e1-296.e14 pubmed publisher..The use of enoxaparin in addition to standard high-risk care does not reduce the risk of recurrence of preeclampsia and small-for-gestational-age infants in a subsequent pregnancy. ..
- Azevedo M, Silva I. Identification of differentially expressed genes in pathways of cerebral neurotransmission of anovulatory mice. Genet Mol Res. 2017;16: pubmed publisher..There was also a change in the lipid content in anovulatory brain, obesity, and insulin resistant mice (Ob-/Ob-) compared with controls. The re-introduction of leptin in these animals appears to reverse, at least in part, this profile. ..
- Pandey M, Gowda K, Sung S, Abraham T, Budak Alpdogan T, Talamo G, et al. A novel dual inhibitor of microtubule and Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibits survival of multiple myeloma and osteoclastogenesis. Exp Hematol. 2017;53:31-42 pubmed publisher..Overall, our results show that dual inhibition of BTK and tubulin polymerization by KS99 is a viable option in MM treatment, particularly in the inhibition of refraction and relapse. ..
- Campo M, Al Halabi H, Khandekar M, Shaw A, Sequist L, Willers H. Integration of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Stage IV Oncogene-Driven Lung Cancer. Oncologist. 2016;21:964-73 pubmed publisher..Careful patient selection and risk-adapted radiation dosing is of critical importance to minimize toxicity and preserve patient quality of life. ..
- Almiron Bonnin D, Ran C, Havrda M, Liu H, Hitoshi Y, Zhang Z, et al. Insulin-Mediated Signaling Facilitates Resistance to PDGFR Inhibition in Proneural hPDGFB-Driven Gliomas. Mol Cancer Ther. 2017;16:705-716 pubmed publisher..i>Mol Cancer Ther; 16(4); 705-16. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Wang Y, Li Y, Xia L, Niu K, Chen X, Lu D, et al. Continued EGFR-TKI with concurrent radiotherapy to improve time to progression (TTP) in patients with locally progressive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) after front-line EGFR-TKI treatment. Clin Transl Oncol. 2018;20:366-373 pubmed publisher..6 months. There were no serious adverse events before or after radiotherapy. The treatment modality of CTCRT is considerable and effective for EGFR-mutant NSCLC patients even with local failure from front-line EGFR-TKI treatment. ..
- Stemple J, Andreatta R, Seward T, Angadi V, Dietrich M, McMullen C. Enhancement of aging rat laryngeal muscles with endogenous growth factor treatment. Physiol Rep. 2016;4: pubmed publisher..This study suggests that growth factors may have therapeutic potential to ameliorate aging-related laryngeal muscle dysfunction. ..
- Tanvetyanon T, Creelan B, Chiappori A. Current clinical application of genomic and proteomic profiling in non-small-cell lung cancer. Cancer Control. 2014;21:32-9 pubmed..Genomic profiling is routine in patients with NSCLC, and proteomic profiling shows promise. Additional genomic and proteomic profiling applications may also prove to be useful contributions in the care of these patients. ..
- Stinchcombe T. Targeted Therapies for Lung Cancer. Cancer Treat Res. 2016;170:165-82 pubmed publisher..A phase III trial of cisplatin and gemcitabine with and without necitumumab in patients with advanced NSCLC with squamous histology demonstrated a statistically significant improvement in progression-free and overall survival. ..
- Legros L, Nicolini F, Etienne G, Rousselot P, Rea D, Giraudier S, et al. Second tyrosine kinase inhibitor discontinuation attempt in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Cancer. 2017;123:4403-4410 pubmed publisher..In patients who have a molecular relapse, a DMR is rapidly regained upon treatment re-initiation...
- Zhang W, Tan Y, Ma H. Combined aspirin and apatinib treatment suppresses gastric cancer cell proliferation. Oncol Lett. 2017;14:5409-5417 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results of the present study indicate that treatment with a combination of aspirin and apatinib may be a potential therapeutic strategy for GC treatment...
- Bennouna J, Deslandres M, Senellart H, De Labareyre C, Ruiz Soto R, Wixon C, et al. A phase I open-label study of the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of pazopanib in combination with irinotecan and cetuximab for relapsed or refractory metastatic colorectal cancer. Invest New Drugs. 2015;33:138-47 pubmed publisher..Further large-scale Phase II studies are warranted. ..
- Berg J, Zscheppang K, Fatykhova D, Tönnies M, Bauer T, Schneider P, et al. Tyk2 as a target for immune regulation in human viral/bacterial pneumonia. Eur Respir J. 2017;50: pubmed publisher..Pharmacological inhibition of Tyk2 might be a new treatment option to sustain beneficial endogenous GM-CSF levels in IAV-associated secondary bacterial pneumonia. ..
- Gao L, Zhang C, Gao L, Liu Y, Su Y, Wang S, et al. Favorable outcome of haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a multicenter study in Southwest China. J Hematol Oncol. 2015;8:90 pubmed publisher..Haploidentical HSCT represents an encouraging treatment option for Ph+ ALL patients who lack a suitable HLA-matched donor. ..
- Kawahara A, Taira T, Abe H, Takase Y, Kurita T, Sadashima E, et al. Diagnostic utility of phosphorylated signal transducer and activator of transcription 5 immunostaining in the diagnosis of mammary analogue secretory carcinoma of the salivary gland: A comparative study of salivary gland cancers. Cancer Cytopathol. 2015;123:603-11 pubmed publisher
- Xiao M, Ai H, Li T, Rajoria P, Shahu P, Li X. Targeting of the BLT2 in chronic myeloid leukemia inhibits leukemia stem/progenitor cell function. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;472:610-6 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that BLT2 and p53 can serve as therapeutic targets for CML treatment. ..
- Pavlovsky C, Mela Osorio M. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: What Is the Best Strategy to Start and Monitor Treatment Outside Academic Centers?. Curr Oncol Rep. 2018;20:4 pubmed publisher..This review addresses CML first-line treatment, monitoring aspects and giving practical advice, identifying prognostic factors, and guiding management of CML for non-academic centers. ..
- Wang F, Liu Z, Zeng J, Zhu H, Li J, Cheng X, et al. Metformin synergistically sensitizes FLT3-ITD-positive acute myeloid leukemia to sorafenib by promoting mTOR-mediated apoptosis and autophagy. Leuk Res. 2015;39:1421-7 pubmed publisher..Overall, these results show metformin in aid of sorafenib may represent a promising and attractive strategy for the treatment of FLT3-ITD mutated AML. ..
- Zhang Z, Zhao X, Ding C, Wang J, Zhang J, Wang F. (99m)Tc-3PRGD2 SPECT/CT Imaging for Monitoring Early Response of EGFR-TKIs Therapy in Patients with Advanced-Stage Lung Adenocarcinoma. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2016;31:238-45 pubmed publisher..8-30.2 months) and 7 months (95% CI 5.2-8.8 months), respectively (p?=?0.006). (99m)Tc-3PRGD2 imaging can evaluate the early response to EGFR-targeted therapy and predict the PFS of lung adenocarcinoma patients. ..
- Hayashi Y, Yamaguchi J, Kokuryo T, Ebata T, Yokoyama Y, Igami T, et al. The Complete Loss of Tyrosine Kinase Receptors MET and RON Is a Poor Prognostic Factor in Patients with Extrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma. Anticancer Res. 2016;36:6585-6592 pubmed..01). The complete loss of one or both MET and RON, as well as their overexpression, is a poor prognostic factor in patients with extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma, probably due to the high rate of lymph-node metastasis. ..
- Kroschwald L, Suttorp M, Tauer J, Zimmermann N, Günther C, Bauer A. Off?target effect of imatinib and nilotinib on human vitamin D3 metabolism. Mol Med Rep. 2017;: pubmed publisher..However, during TKI treatment, KC of IMA treated children revealed no differences in calcidiol and calcitriol levels. In conclusion, IMA and NIL interfere with the vitamin D3 cascade due to their metabolism by CYP27B1...
- Nakamura F, Okada T, Shishikura M, Uetani N, Taniguchi M, Yagi T, et al. Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase ? Mediates the Sema3A-Induced Cortical Basal Dendritic Arborization through the Activation of Fyn Tyrosine Kinase. J Neurosci. 2017;37:7125-7139 pubmed publisher..In Sema3A signaling, PTP? activates Fyn and Src kinases by dephosphorylating their C-terminal Tyr residues. This is the first evidence showing that LAR class PTPs participate in Semaphorin signaling in vivo. ..
- Sanmartin O. Skin Manifestations of Targeted Antineoplastic Therapy. Curr Probl Dermatol. 2018;53:93-104 pubmed publisher..SMO inhibitors, vismodegib and sonidegib, may result in muscle spasms and alopecia...
- Gao T, Greenwich J, Li Y, Wang Q, Chai Y. The Bacterial Tyrosine Kinase Activator TkmA Contributes to Biofilm Formation Largely Independently of the Cognate Kinase PtkA in Bacillus subtilis. J Bacteriol. 2015;197:3421-32 pubmed publisher..Our study broadens the understanding of the complexity of regulation of the BY-kinases/kinase activators and the influence on bacterial cell physiology. ..
- Lavik A, Zhong F, Chang M, Greenberg E, Choudhary Y, Smith M, et al. A synthetic peptide targeting the BH4 domain of Bcl-2 induces apoptosis in multiple myeloma and follicular lymphoma cells alone or in combination with agents targeting the BH3-binding pocket of Bcl-2. Oncotarget. 2015;6:27388-402 pubmed publisher..Overall, these findings provide strong rationale for developing novel therapeutic agents that mimic the action of BIRD-2 in targeting the BH4 domain of Bcl-2 and disrupting Bcl-2-IP3R interaction. ..
- Cho H, Shin H, Haberstock Debic H, Xing Y, Owens T, Funk J, et al. A Small Molecule Inhibitor of ITK and RLK Impairs Th1 Differentiation and Prevents Colitis Disease Progression. J Immunol. 2015;195:4822-31 pubmed publisherIn T cells, the Tec kinases IL-2-inducible T cell kinase (ITK) and resting lymphocyte kinase (RLK) are activated by TCR stimulation and are required for optimal downstream signaling...
- Saini M, Verma A, Mathew S. SPRY2 is a novel MET interactor that regulates metastatic potential and differentiation in rhabdomyosarcoma. Cell Death Dis. 2018;9:237 pubmed publisher..Our results identify a novel mechanism by which MET signaling is stabilized in RMS, and is a potential target for therapeutic intervention in RMS. ..
- Owsiak J, Bullough A. Chronic myeloid leukemia in pregnancy: an absolute contraindication to neuraxial anesthesia?. Int J Obstet Anesth. 2016;25:85-8 pubmed publisher..Although an iatrogenic central nervous system blast crisis is extremely rare, the high morbidity and mortality associated with such an event should be considered when formulating an anesthetic plan. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhang Y, Bai Y, Chao J, Hu G, Chen X, et al. Involvement of PUMA in pericyte migration induced by methamphetamine. Exp Cell Res. 2017;356:28-39 pubmed publisher..Thus, targeted studies of PUMA could provide insights to facilitate the development of a potential therapeutic approach for alleviation of methamphetamine-induced pericyte migration. ..
- Hung T, Suzuki T. Short-chain fatty acids suppress inflammatory reactions in Caco-2 cells and mouse colons. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;: pubmed publisher..14 ± 2.88, IL-6 0.58 ± 0.28, P<0.01). Our results suggest that SCFAs transported by MCT-1 suppress TNF-?-induced inflammatory signaling in intestinal cells...
- Humtsoe J, Pham E, Louie R, Chan D, Kramer R. ErbB3 upregulation by the HNSCC 3D microenvironment modulates cell survival and growth. Oncogene. 2016;35:1554-64 pubmed publisher..The findings show that the local 3D tumor microenvironment can trigger reprograming and switching of ErbB family members and thereby influence ErbB3-driven tumor growth. ..
- Ang Y, Yong W, Tan P. Translating gastric cancer genomics into targeted therapies. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2016;100:141-6 pubmed publisher..Moving forward, challenges will include the development of appropriate biomarkers to predict responses to targeted therapy, and the application of new molecular classifications into trial development and clinical practice. ..
- Gusscott S, Jenkins C, Lam S, Giambra V, Pollak M, Weng A. IGF1R Derived PI3K/AKT Signaling Maintains Growth in a Subset of Human T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemias. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0161158 pubmed publisher..These findings are significant in that they reveal cellular features and downstream mechanisms that may determine the response of an individual patient's tumor to IGF1R inhibitor therapy. ..
- Lin C, Tsai C, Yeh C, Liang J, Hung W, Lin F, et al. MiR-193a-5p/ERBB2 act as concurrent chemoradiation therapy response indicator of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncotarget. 2016;7:39680-39693 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that patients with high miR-193a-5p will likely benefit from CCRT treatment alone, however a combination of CCRT with Herceptin may be beneficial for patients with low miR-193a-5p expression. ..
- De Rosa V, Iommelli F, Monti M, Mainolfi C, Fonti R, Del Vecchio S. Early 18F-FDG uptake as a reliable imaging biomarker of T790M-mediated resistance but not MET amplification in non-small cell lung cancer treated with EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors. EJNMMI Res. 2016;6:74 pubmed..sup>18F-FDG uptake is a reliable imaging biomarker of T790M-mediated resistance and its reversal in NSCLC whereas it may not be accurate in the detection of MET-mediated resistance. ..
- Amin Z, Jayalie V, Rajabto W. Recent Management of Patients with Advanced Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutation Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Role of Afatinib and Lesson Learned for Developing Countries. Acta Med Indones. 2017;49:79-88 pubmed..Further research is needed to know the efficacy and adverse effects that may occur in patients from developing countries. ..
- Rosenberger F, Wiskemann J, Vallet S, Haag G, Schembri E, JÃ¤ger D, et al. Resistance training as supportive measure in advanced cancer patients undergoing TKI therapy-a controlled feasibility trial. Support Care Cancer. 2017;25:3655-3664 pubmed publisher..Future studies should therefore compare whether home-based training is more beneficial for patient-reported outcomes. NCT01645150. ..
- Chen L, Molina Vila M, Ruan S, Su K, Liao W, Yu K, et al. Coexistence of EGFR T790M mutation and common activating mutations in pretreatment non-small cell lung cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Lung Cancer. 2016;94:46-53 pubmed publisher..74-2.23). Pretreatment EGFR T790M mutation is more likely to coexist with L858R mutation than with exon 19 deletions in NSCLC. This association was observed only in studies using sensitive mutation detection methods (<5%). ..
- Segura D, Dupuis C, Chabre O, Piolat C, Durand C, Plantaz D. [Metastatic medullary thyroid carcinoma in a child with multiple endocrine neoplasia 2B. Efficiency of medium-term treatment with vandetanib without thyroid surgery]. Arch Pediatr. 2016;23:840-4 pubmed publisher..Vandetanib plays a role in the treatment of children with metastatic, locally advanced and nonoperable MTC, with good tolerance. We report the 5-year treatment of an 11-year-old patient, with vandetanib and without thyroid surgery. ..
- Liu H, Li B, Jia X, Ma Y, Gu Y, Zhang P, et al. Radiation-induced decrease of CD8+ dendritic cells contributes to Th1/Th2 shift. Int Immunopharmacol. 2017;46:178-185 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our data showed that IR induced a decrease of CD8+DC and Th1/Th2 shift, which was reversed by Flt3 ligand treatment, suggesting a novel mechanism for radiation-induced immunosuppression. ..
- Ruco L, Scarpino S. The Pathogenetic Role of the HGF/c-Met System in Papillary Carcinoma of the Thyroid. Biomedicines. 2014;2:263-274 pubmed publisher..In fact, HGF induces tumor cells to release chemokines active in the recruitment of dendritic cells, and is involved in regulating the production of proangiogenic factors. ..
- Perez Soler R. Phase II clinical trial data with the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor erlotinib (OSI-774) in non-small-cell lung cancer. Clin Lung Cancer. 2004;6 Suppl 1:S20-3 pubmed..Erlotinib is active and well tolerated in patients with NSCLC as first- and second-line therapy. Cutaneous rash appears to be a surrogate marker of clinical benefit, but this finding needs to be confirmed in ongoing and future studies...
- Phillip C, Zaman S, Shentu S, Balakrishnan K, Zhang J, Baladandayuthapani V, et al. Targeting MET kinase with the small-molecule inhibitor amuvatinib induces cytotoxicity in primary myeloma cells and cell lines. J Hematol Oncol. 2013;6:92 pubmed publisher..Based on this background, we hypothesized that targeting the HGF/MET signaling pathway is a rational approach to myeloma therapy and that myeloma cells would be sensitive to amuvatinib...
- Cobo M, Gutiérrez V, Rodelo L, LOPEZ O, Ruiz M, Godoy A. [Afatinib in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the lung: current context and the option of oral treatment]. Med Clin (Barc). 2016;146 Suppl 1:25-9 pubmed publisher..Afatinib offered better results in quality of life. In summary, afatinib is a second-line treatment option in squamous NSCLC based on its survival advantage over erlotinib. ..
- Garton N, Barker M, Davis R, Douault C, Hooper Greenhill E, Jones E, et al. Optimisation of a novel series of potent and orally bioavailable azanaphthyridine SYK inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:4606-4612 pubmed publisher..Morpholine compound 32 is a potent SYK inhibitor showing moderate selectivity, good oral bioavailability and good efficacy in the rat Arthus model but demonstrated a genotoxic potential in the Ames assay. ..
- Selitrennik M, Lev S. PYK2 integrates growth factor and cytokine receptors signaling and potentiates breast cancer invasion via a positive feedback loop. Oncotarget. 2015;6:22214-26 pubmed..Hence, PYK2 could be a potential therapeutic target for a subset of breast cancer patients. ..
- Minuti G, D Incecco A, Cappuzzo F. Current and Emerging Options in the Management of EGFR Mutation-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Considerations in the Elderly. Drugs Aging. 2015;32:907-16 pubmed publisher..In addition, the favourable toxicity profile of EGFR-tyrosine kinase inhibitors makes these agents the preferred option in such a group of patients, for which concomitant medications are often required. ..
- Joseph R, Wales T, Fulton D, Engen J, Andreotti A. Achieving a Graded Immune Response: BTK Adopts a Range of Active/Inactive Conformations Dictated by Multiple Interdomain Contacts. Structure. 2017;25:1481-1494.e4 pubmed publisher..The findings illustrate how previously modeled information for recalcitrant full-length proteins can be expanded and validated with a convergent multidisciplinary experimental approach. ..
- Park H, Kim D, Kim E, Sa J, Lee H, Yu S, et al. Tumor Inhibitory Effect of IRCR201, a Novel Cross-Reactive c-Met Antibody Targeting the PSI Domain. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Taken together, IRCR201 provides a promising therapeutic agent for c-Met-positive cancer patients through suppressing the c-Met signaling pathway and tumor growth. ..
- Zhou H, Mak P, Mu H, Mak D, Zeng Z, Cortes J, et al. Combined inhibition of ?-catenin and Bcr-Abl synergistically targets tyrosine kinase inhibitor-resistant blast crisis chronic myeloid leukemia blasts and progenitors in vitro and in vivo. Leukemia. 2017;31:2065-2074 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest potential benefit of concomitant ?-catenin and Bcr-Abl inhibition to prevent or overcome Bcr-Abl kinase-dependent or -independent TKI resistance in BC-CML. ..
- Rodríguez Portal J. Efficacy and Safety of Nintedanib for the Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: An Update. Drugs R D. 2018;18:19-25 pubmed publisher..Currently available data confirm its safety profile in real-life clinical settings, with no new safety concerns identified in patients with comorbidities. ..
- Liu B, Li Y, Hu M, Liu L, Qian K, Wang R. [Primary Application of Radiofrequency Ablation after Locally Progression of?EGFR-TKIs in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer]. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi. 2016;19:859-863 pubmed..97-42.68???17.88±3.76????95%ci: 10.52-25.25??p>0.05????os????29.42±7.68????95%ci: 14.36-44.48??18.44±3.87?95%ci: 14.89-36.27??p>0.05???? ??egfr????????????????egfr-tkis?????????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Buikhuisen W, Scharpfenecker M, Griffioen A, Korse C, Van Tinteren H, Baas P. A Randomized Phase II Study Adding Axitinib to Pemetrexed-Cisplatin in Patients with Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma: A Single-Center Trial Combining Clinical and Translational Outcomes. J Thorac Oncol. 2016;11:758-768 pubmed publisher..Despite the lack of a clinical benefit, axitinib reduced angiogenesis. Whether changes in differentially expressed growth factors in tissue and serum may serve as a biomarker needs further investigation. ..
- Ku B, Bae Y, Koh J, Sun J, Lee S, Ahn J, et al. AZD9291 overcomes T790 M-mediated resistance through degradation of EGFR(L858R/T790M) in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Invest New Drugs. 2016;34:407-15 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results provide a potential mechanism for the sensitivity of EGFR(L858R/T790M) cells to AZD9291 and suggest that AZD9291 may be effective in cases of T790 M-positive EGFR resistance. ..
- Bryan K, Jarboui M, Raso C, Bernal Llinares M, McCann B, Rauch J, et al. HiQuant: Rapid Postquantification Analysis of Large-Scale MS-Generated Proteomics Data. J Proteome Res. 2016;15:2072-9 pubmed publisher..Download HiQuant, sample data sets, and supporting documentation at http://hiquant.primesdb.eu . ..
- Narra R, Flynn K, Atallah E. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia-the Promise of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Discontinuation. Curr Hematol Malig Rep. 2017;12:415-423 pubmed publisher..Recently several studies have shown the feasibility and safety of discontinuation in a select group of patients. Herein, we will review the currently available data on stopping TKIs in CML. ..
- Li J, Chen S, Ge J, Lu F, Ren S, Zhao Z, et al. A novel therapeutic vaccine composed of a rearranged human papillomavirus type 16 E6/E7 fusion protein and Fms-like tyrosine kinase-3 ligand induces CD8+ T cell responses and antitumor effect. Vaccine. 2017;35:6459-6467 pubmed publisher..In summary, this study found that Flt3L-RM16 fusion protein is a promising therapeutic vaccine for immunotherapy of HPV16-associated cervical cancer. ..
- Uy G, Mandrekar S, Laumann K, Marcucci G, Zhao W, Levis M, et al. A phase 2 study incorporating sorafenib into the chemotherapy for older adults with FLT3-mutated acute myeloid leukemia: CALGB 11001. Blood Adv. 2017;1:331-340 pubmed publisher..This trial was registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov as #NCT01253070...
- Xu J, Liu X, Yang S, Zhang X, Shi Y. Clinical response to apatinib monotherapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Asia Pac J Clin Oncol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..We further assessed the efficacy and safety of apatinib at a more frequently used dose of 500 mg qd. The preliminary clinical outcome of apatinib in patients with brain metastases was also reported...
- Zhang B, Groffen J, Heisterkamp N. Resistance to farnesyltransferase inhibitors in Bcr/Abl-positive lymphoblastic leukemia by increased expression of a novel ABC transporter homolog ATP11a. Blood. 2005;106:1355-61 pubmed..A determination of the expression levels of this gene may have prognostic value when treatment with such classes of drugs is contemplated...