Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TBKBP1
Description: TBK1 binding protein 1
Alias: ProSAPiP2, SINTBAD, TANK-binding kinase 1-binding protein 1
- Thurston T, Ryzhakov G, Bloor S, von Muhlinen N, Randow F. The TBK1 adaptor and autophagy receptor NDP52 restricts the proliferation of ubiquitin-coated bacteria. Nat Immunol. 2009;10:1215-21 pubmed publisher..recognizes ubiquitin-coated Salmonella enterica in human cells and, by binding the adaptor proteins Nap1 and Sintbad, recruits TBK1...
- Evans D, Spencer C, Pointon J, Su Z, Harvey D, Kochan G, et al. Interaction between ERAP1 and HLA-B27 in ankylosing spondylitis implicates peptide handling in the mechanism for HLA-B27 in disease susceptibility. Nat Genet. 2011;43:761-7 pubmed publisher..P < 5 × 10(-8) in the combined discovery and replication datasets) and a further four loci at PTGER4, TBKBP1, ANTXR2 and CARD9 that show strong association across all our datasets (P < 5 × 10(-6) overall, with support ..
- Unterholzner L, Sumner R, Baran M, Ren H, Mansur D, Bourke N, et al. Vaccinia virus protein C6 is a virulence factor that binds TBK-1 adaptor proteins and inhibits activation of IRF3 and IRF7. PLoS Pathog. 2011;7:e1002247 pubmed publisher..Consistent with this notion, C6 immunoprecipitated with the TBK1 complex scaffold proteins TANK, SINTBAD and NAP1. C6 is expressed early during infection and is present in both nucleus and cytoplasm...
- Seo S, Solivan Timpe F, Roos B, Robin A, Stone E, Kwon Y, et al. Identification of proteins that interact with TANK binding kinase 1 and testing for mutations associated with glaucoma. Curr Eye Res. 2013;38:310-5 pubmed publisher..TAP studies show that three proteins expressed in HEK-293T cells (NAP1, TANK and TBKBP1) interact with TBK1...
- Liebau S, Proepper C, Schmidt T, Schoen M, Bockmann J, Boeckers T. ProSAPiP2, a novel postsynaptic density protein that interacts with ProSAP2/Shank3. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;385:460-5 pubmed publisher..Here, we characterize a novel interaction partner of ProSAP2/Shank3, named ProSAP interacting protein 2 (ProSAPiP2) that does not show any close homology to other known proteins...
- Liu J, Lian Z, Xiao Y, Shi L, Chai W, Wang Y. Analysis of clinical indexes and RUNX3, TBKBP1, PPARGC1B polymorphisms in Chinese Han patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2015;19:37-43 pubmed publisher..3 (RUNX3), tumor necrosis factor family member-associated NF-κB activator binding kinase 1 binding protein (TBKBP1), and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator 1 beta (PPARGC1B) have recently been found to ..
- Richter B, Sliter D, Herhaus L, Stolz A, Wang C, Beli P, et al. Phosphorylation of OPTN by TBK1 enhances its binding to Ub chains and promotes selective autophagy of damaged mitochondria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016;113:4039-44 pubmed publisher..Thus, TBK1-mediated phosphorylation of autophagy receptors creates a signal amplification loop operating in selective autophagy of damaged mitochondria. ..
- Lian Z, Chai W, Shi L, Chen C, Liu J, Wang Y. Analysis of PPARGC1B, RUNX3 and TBKBP1 polymorphisms in Chinese Han patients with ankylosing spondylitis: a case-control study. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e61527 pubmed publisher..PPARGC1B, RUNX3 and TBKBP1 have recently been found to be associated with AS in patients of western European descent...