Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RNF135
Description: ring finger protein 135
Alias: L13, MMFD, REUL, Riplet, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RNF135, RIG-I E3 ubiquitin ligase, RING-type E3 ubiquitin transferase RNF135
- Liu L, Luo Q, Li H, Li B, Li Z, Zheng Q. Physical mapping of the blue-grained gene from Thinopyrum ponticum chromosome 4Ag and development of blue-grain-related molecular markers and a FISH probe based on SLAF-seq technology. Theor Appl Genet. 2018;131:2359-2370 pubmed publisher..A small-segment blue-grained wheat translocation line L13, accounting for one-fifth of 4AgL, was obtained...
- Hamzei Taj S, Le Blon D, Hoornaert C, Daans J, Quarta A, Praet J, et al. Targeted intracerebral delivery of the anti-inflammatory cytokine IL13 promotes alternative activation of both microglia and macrophages after stroke. J Neuroinflammation. 2018;15:174 pubmed publisher..cytokine IL13 for modulation of both microglia and macrophage responses after ischemic stroke, thereby providing pre-clinical rationale for the application of L13-MSCs in future investigations of neurodegenerative disorders.
- Ke H, Dass S, Morrisey J, Mather M, Vaidya A. The mitochondrial ribosomal protein L13 is critical for the structural and functional integrity of the mitochondrion in Plasmodium falciparum. J Biol Chem. 2018;293:8128-8137 pubmed publisher..In summary, we provide first and direct evidence that mitoribosomes are essential for malaria parasites to maintain the structural and functional integrity of the mitochondrion. ..
- Zhang Q, Zhu Q, Liao X, Wang X, Chen T, Xu H, et al. Selection of reliable reference genes for normalization of quantitative RT-PCR from different developmental stages and tissues in amphioxus. Sci Rep. 2016;6:37549 pubmed publisher..following: (1) S20 and 18?S in thirteen developmental stages, (2) EF1A and ACT in seven normal tissues, (3) S20 and L13 in both intestine and hepatic caecum challenged with lipopolysaccharide (LPS), and (4) S20 and EF1A in gill ..
- Nakedi K, Calder B, Banerjee M, Giddey A, Nel A, Garnett S, et al. Identification of Novel Physiological Substrates of Mycobacterium bovis BCG Protein Kinase G (PknG) by Label-free Quantitative Phosphoproteomics. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2018;17:1365-1377 pubmed publisher..presented docking scores close to that seen in previously described PknG substrates, GarA, and ribosomal protein L13. Six out of the 22 phosphoproteins had higher docking scores than GarA, consistent with the proteins identified ..
- Singh A, Tiwari R, Sharma A, Adak A, Singh S, Prasanna R, et al. Taxonomic and functional diversity of the culturable microbiomes of epigeic earthworms and their prospects in agriculture. J Basic Microbiol. 2016;56:1009-20 pubmed publisher..excavatus - Arthrobacter pascens IARI-L13 and Bacillus subtilis IARIC were able to utilize 54 and 51.4% of the carbohydrates tested...
- Purohit G, Mahanty A, Mohanty B, Mohanty S. Evaluation of housekeeping genes as references for quantitative real-time PCR analysis of gene expression in the murrel Channa striatus under high-temperature stress. Fish Physiol Biochem. 2016;42:125-35 pubmed publisher..ribosomal RNA, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (gapdh), beta actin (Î²actin), ribosomal binding protein L13, tubulin and TATA-box-binding protein (tbp) were carried out to test their efficacy as reference genes in three ..
- Di Pietro G, Capuani S, Manenti G, Vinicola V, Fusco A, Baldi J, et al. Bone Marrow Lipid Profiles from Peripheral Skeleton as Potential Biomarkers for Osteoporosis: A 1H-MR Spectroscopy Study. Acad Radiol. 2016;23:273-83 pubmed publisher..The reproducibility was satisfactory. In femoral neck, methylene (L13), glycerol (L41, L43), and total lipid resonances were significantly lower in healthy as compared to osteoporotic ..
- Patel A, Horton J, Wilson G, Zhang X, Cheng X. Structural basis for human PRDM9 action at recombination hot spots. Genes Dev. 2016;30:257-65 pubmed publisher..Allele L13 displayed higher affinity for several A-specific sequences, allele L9/L24 displayed lower affinity, and allele L20 ..
- Zhang Y, Zheng W, Luo Q, Zhao Y, Zhang E, Liu S, et al. Dual-targeting organometallic ruthenium(II) anticancer complexes bearing EGFR-inhibiting 4-anilinoquinazoline ligands. Dalton Trans. 2015;44:13100-11 pubmed publisher..the EGF-stimulated growth of the HeLa cervical cancer cell line, and the most active complex [(Î·(6)-arene)Ru(N,N-L13)Cl]PF6 (, IC50 = 1...
- Aseev L, Koledinskaya L, Boni I. Regulation of Ribosomal Protein Operons rplM-rpsI, rpmB-rpmG, and rplU-rpmA at the Transcriptional and Translational Levels. J Bacteriol. 2016;198:2494-502 pubmed publisher..coli r-protein operons. Finally, we report that L13, a primary protein in 50S ribosomal subunit assembly, serves as a repressor of rplM-rpsI expression in vivo, acting ..
- Hasan I, Madarlis C, Keilig L, DIRK C, Weber A, Bourauel C, et al. Changes in biting forces with implant-supported overdenture in the lower jaw: A comparison between conventional and mini implants in a pilot study. Ann Anat. 2016;208:116-122 pubmed publisher..3-3.7mm, L11-13mm) and 16 patients received four to five mini implants (study group, Ã˜1.8-2.4mm, L13-15mm) inserted in the mandibular interforaminal region...
- Atikuzzaman M, Sanz L, Pla D, Alvarez Rodriguez M, Rubér M, Wright D, et al. Selection for higher fertility reflects in the seminal fluid proteome of modern domestic chicken. Comp Biochem Physiol Part D Genomics Proteomics. 2017;21:27-40 pubmed publisher..conducted to map SF-proteins/cytokines in RJF, WL and a 9th generation Advanced Intercross Line (AIL) of RJF/WL-L13, including individual SF (n=4, from each RJF, WL and AIL groups) and pools of the SF from 15 males of each group, ..
- Shi Y, Yuan B, Zhu W, Zhang R, Li L, Hao X, et al. Ube2D3 and Ube2N are essential for RIG-I-mediated MAVS aggregation in antiviral innate immunity. Nat Commun. 2017;8:15138 pubmed publisher..We show that together with ubiquitin ligase Riplet, Ube2D3 promotes covalent conjugation of polyubiquitin chains to RIG-I, while Ube2N preferentially facilitates ..
- Smith J, Smith N, Yu L, Paton I, Gutowska M, Forrest H, et al. A comparative analysis of host responses to avian influenza infection in ducks and chickens highlights a role for the interferon-induced transmembrane proteins in viral resistance. BMC Genomics. 2015;16:574 pubmed publisher..ducks) lack the intracellular receptor for viral ssRNA, RIG-I and the gene for an important RIG-I binding protein, RNF135. These differences in gene content partly explain the differences in host responses to low pathogenic and highly ..
- Mitra T, Bilic I, Hess M, Liebhart D. The 60S ribosomal protein L13 is the most preferable reference gene to investigate gene expression in selected organs from turkeys and chickens, in context of different infection models. Vet Res. 2016;47:105 pubmed..Overall, the determined reference genes should be considered whenever gene expression studies in spleen, liver, caecum and caecal tonsil of chickens and turkeys are performed. ..
- Vincenzetti S, Felici A, Ciarrocchi G, Pucciarelli S, Ricciutelli M, Ariani A, et al. Comparative proteomic analysis of two clam species: Chamelea gallina and Tapes philippinarum. Food Chem. 2017;219:223-229 pubmed publisher..As a result, four differentially expressed spots were found and identified, namely enolase, cyclophilin-A, ribosomal protein L13 and actin-1.
- HernÃ¡ndez GonzÃ¡lez J, GarcÃa FernÃ¡ndez R, Valiente P. Polar Desolvation and Position 226 of Pancreatic and Neutrophil Elastases Are Crucial to their Affinity for the Kunitz-Type Inhibitors ShPI-1 and ShPI-1/K13L. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0137787 pubmed publisher..the higher affinity of ShPI-1/K13L for both elastases mainly arises from the lower polar-desolvation penalty of L13 compared to that of K13, and not from stronger pair-wise interactions of the former residue with those of each ..
- Bhujabal Z, Birgisdottir A, Sjøttem E, Brenne H, Øvervatn A, Habisov S, et al. FKBP8 recruits LC3A to mediate Parkin-independent mitophagy. EMBO Rep. 2017;18:947-961 pubmed publisher..The outer mitochondrial membrane (OMM) proteins NIX, BNIP3, FUNDC1, and Bcl2-L13 recruit ATG8 proteins (LC3/GABARAP) to mitochondria during mitophagy...
- Pandey S, Patel M, Mishra A, Jha B. In planta Transformed Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) Plants, Overexpressing the SbNHX1 Gene Showed Enhanced Salt Endurance. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0159349 pubmed publisher..Transgenic lines L3 and L13 showed high expression of the SbNHX1 gene compared to L6 whereas moderate expression was detected in L5 and L10 ..
- Lee Y, Lim J, Jeoun U, Min S, Lee E, Kwon S, et al. Lactate-mediated mitoribosomal defects impair mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation and promote hepatoma cell invasiveness. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:20208-20217 pubmed publisher..hepatoma cells (SNU354 and SNU423 cell lines) exhibit reduced expression of mitochondrial ribosomal protein L13 (MRPL13), a mitochondrial ribosome (mitoribosome) subunit, suggesting a ribosomal defect...
- Wang S, Yang Y, Chen T, Zhang H, Yang W, Song S, et al. RNF123 has an E3 ligase-independent function in RIG-I-like receptor-mediated antiviral signaling. EMBO Rep. 2016;17:1155-68 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that RNF123 functions as a novel inhibitor of innate antiviral signaling mediated by RIG-I and MDA5, a function that does not depend on its E3 ligase activity. ..
- You F, Sun H, Zhou X, Sun W, Liang S, Zhai Z, et al. PCBP2 mediates degradation of the adaptor MAVS via the HECT ubiquitin ligase AIP4. Nat Immunol. 2009;10:1300-8 pubmed publisher..The PCBP2-AIP4 axis defines a new signaling cascade for MAVS degradation and 'fine tuning' of antiviral innate immunity. ..
- Chaudhary P, Eby M, Jasmin A, Kumar A, Liu L, Hood L. Activation of the NF-kappaB pathway by caspase 8 and its homologs. Oncogene. 2000;19:4451-60 pubmed..Thus, DEDs-containing caspases and caspase homolog(s) may have functions beyond their known role in the mediation of cell death. Oncogene (2000) 19, 4451 - 4460. ..
- Mahanty A, Purohit G, Mohanty S, Nayak N, Mohanty B. Suitable reference gene for quantitative real-time PCR analysis of gene expression in gonadal tissues of minnow Puntius sophore under high-temperature stress. BMC Genomics. 2017;18:617 pubmed publisher..dehydrogenase (gapdh), glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (g6pd), ribosomal binding protein L13 (rpl13), tubulin (tub), tata box binding protein (tbp), ubiquitin (ubi) was carried out by using RT-qPCR and the ..
- Ferrari L, Scuvera G, Tucci A, Bianchessi D, Rusconi F, Menni F, et al. Identification of an atypical microdeletion generating the RNF135-SUZ12 chimeric gene and causing a position effect in an NF1 patient with overgrowth. Hum Genet. 2017;136:1329-1339 pubmed publisher..of an Alu-mediated recombination that led to the generation of a chimeric gene consisting of three exons of RNF135 and eleven exons of SUZ12...
- Park L. Evidence of Recent Intricate Adaptation in Human Populations. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0165870 pubmed publisher..In-depth analysis of population-differentiated regions indicated that the coding gene, RNF135, represented a trans-regulation hotspot via cis-regulation by the population-specific variants in the region of ..
- Tastet J, Decalonne L, Marouillat S, Malvy J, ThÃ©pault R, Toutain A, et al. Mutation screening of the ubiquitin ligase gene RNF135 in French patients with autism. Psychiatr Genet. 2015;25:263-7 pubmed publisher..Here, we focused on the ring finger protein 135 (RNF135) gene, encoding an E3 ubiquitin ligase expressed in the cortex and cerebellum, and located in the NF1 gene locus ..
- Oshiumi H, Miyashita M, Matsumoto M, Seya T. A distinct role of Riplet-mediated K63-Linked polyubiquitination of the RIG-I repressor domain in human antiviral innate immune responses. PLoS Pathog. 2013;9:e1003533 pubmed publisher..RIG-I activation is regulated by the K63-linked polyubiquitin chain mediated by Riplet and TRIM25 ubiquitin ligases...
- Petroziello J, Yamane A, Westendorf L, Thompson M, McDonagh C, Cerveny C, et al. Suppression subtractive hybridization and expression profiling identifies a unique set of genes overexpressed in non-small-cell lung cancer. Oncogene. 2004;23:7734-45 pubmed
- Liu Y, Wang F, Liu Y, Yao Y, Lv X, Dong B, et al. RNF135, RING finger protein, promotes the proliferation of human glioblastoma cells in vivo and in vitro via the ERK pathway. Sci Rep. 2016;6:20642 pubmed publisherRing finger protein 135 (RNF135), located on chromosome 17q11.2, is a RING finger domain-containing E3 ubiquitin ligase that was identified as a bio-marker and therapy target of glioblastoma...