Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MIR210
Description: microRNA 210
Alias: MIRN210, mir-210
- miR-210 regulates the interaction between pancreatic cancer cells and stellate cellsTetsuya Takikawa
Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 437:433-9. 2013..In conclusion, our results suggest a novel role of miR-210 in the interaction between PSCs and pancreatic cancer cells. ..
- Up-regulation of miR-210 by vascular endothelial growth factor in ex vivo expanded CD34+ cells enhances cell-mediated angiogenesisMohamad Amer Alaiti
Department of Medicine, Case Cardiovascular Research Institute, University Hospital Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH 44106 5038, USA
J Cell Mol Med 16:2413-21. 2012....
- Downregulation of miR-210 expression inhibits proliferation, induces apoptosis and enhances radiosensitivity in hypoxic human hepatoma cells in vitroWei Yang
Department of Radiobiology, School of Radiological Medicine and Protection, Soochow University, Suzhou, China
Exp Cell Res 318:944-54. 2012....
- Positive prognostic impact of miR-210 in non-small cell lung cancerMarte Eilertsen
Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Tromso, Norway Electronic address
Lung Cancer 83:272-8. 2014..miR-210 is an important regulator of the cellular response to hypoxia. Therefore, we aimed to explore the prognostic significance of miR-210 in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with stage I-IIIA disease...
- miR-210: fine-tuning the hypoxic responseMircea Ivan
Department of Medicine, Indiana University, 980 W Walnut Street Walther Hall, Room C225, Indianapolis, IN, 46202, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 772:205-27. 2014..Additional microRNAs seem to be modulated by low oxygen in a more tissue-specific fashion, adding another layer of complexity to the vast array of protein-coding genes regulated by hypoxia. ..
- Serum miR-210 as a potential biomarker of early clear cell renal cell carcinomaHideto Iwamoto
Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, Tottori University, Tottori 683 8503, Japan
Int J Oncol 44:53-8. 2014..In conclusion, serum miR-210 upregulation may occur in the early stage of CCC and serum miR-210 can be a useful biomarker for early CCC in humans...
- miR-210 activates notch signaling pathway in angiogenesis induced by cerebral ischemiaYuan Lei Lou
Institute of Urology, Nanchang University, Nanchang, China
Mol Cell Biochem 370:45-51. 2012..Up-regulation of miR-210 can activate the Notch signaling pathway, which may contribute to angiogenesis after cerebral ischemia...
- High expression of miR-210 predicts poor survival in patients with breast cancer: a meta-analysisLiu Hong
Xijing Hospital of Digestive Diseases, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an, 710032, Shaanxi Province, China
Gene 507:135-8. 2012..Here we aimed to summarize the recent advances in miR-210 involvement in human breast cancer and analyze the predicting role of miR-210 for survival...
- miR-210 has an antiapoptotic effect in pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells during hypoxiaDeming Gou
College of Life Sciences, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060 China
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 303:L682-91. 2012..Our results have identified miR-210 as a hypoxia-inducible miRNA both in vitro and in vivo, which inhibits pulmonary vascular smooth muscle cell apoptosis in hypoxia by specifically repressing E2F3 expression...
- Micromanaging Iron Homeostasis: hypoxia-inducible micro-RNA-210 suppresses iron homeostasis-related proteinsYusuke Yoshioka
Integrative Bioscience and Biomedical Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 2 2 Wakamatsu, Shinjuku, Tokyo 162 8480, Japan
J Biol Chem 287:34110-9. 2012....
- Hypoxia-inducible miR-210 regulates the susceptibility of tumor cells to lysis by cytotoxic T cellsMuhammad Zaeem Noman
Unité INSERM U753, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, 114 rue Edouard Vaillant, 94805 Villejuif, France
Cancer Res 72:4629-41. 2012....
- Prognostic significance of serum microRNA-210 levels in nonsmall-cell lung cancerZhi Hong Li
Department of Thoracic Surgery, The First Hospital, Jilin University, Changchun, Jilin Province, China
J Int Med Res 41:1437-44. 2013....
- ROD1 is a seedless target gene of hypoxia-induced miR-210Pasquale Fasanaro
Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata IRCCS, Roma, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e44651. 2012..ROD1 targeting by miR-210 was biologically significant: the rescue of ROD1 inhibition significantly increased hypoxia-induced cell death. These data highlight the importance of ROD1 regulation by miR-210 for cell homeostasis...
- "Seed-Milarity" confers to hsa-miR-210 and hsa-miR-147b similar functional activityThomas Bertero
Institut de Pharmacologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire IPMC, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, CNRS UMR 7275, Sophia Antipolis, France
PLoS ONE 7:e44919. 2012..Besides, it implies that functional impact of some miRNAs can be masked by robust expression of miRNAs belonging to distinct families...
- TLR3-induced placental miR-210 down-regulates the STAT6/interleukin-4 pathwayShelley E Kopriva
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Scott and White Healthcare Texas A and M Health Science Center, Temple, Texas, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e67760. 2013..These findings demonstrate that TLR3 activation induces placental miR-210 via HIF-1α and NF-κBp50 leading to decreased STAT6 and IL-4 levels and this may contribute to the development of PE. ..
- Angiogenic microRNA-210 is present in cells surrounding osteonecrosisKeiichiro Yamasaki
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Hiroshima University, 1 2 3 Kasumi, Minami Ku, Hiroshima 734 8551, Japan
J Orthop Res 30:1263-70. 2012..This study shows that miR-210 is intensely expressed in ON, and might play a role in ON pathogenesis. The present study provides a solid basis for further functional analyses of miRNAs in ON...
- MiR-210 expression in tumor tissue and in vitro effects of its silencing in renal cell carcinomaMartina Redova
Department of Comprehensive Cancer Care, Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute, Zluty kopec 7, 656 53, Brno, Czech Republic
Tumour Biol 34:481-91. 2013..To our knowledge, this is the first report to show miR-210 regulatory effects on cell migration, invasive potential, and HIF1a protein in RCC cells...
- Interactions of miR-323/miR-326/miR-329 and miR-130a/miR-155/miR-210 as prognostic indicators for clinical outcome of glioblastoma patientsShuwei Qiu
Department of Neurology, The Sun Yat sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, 510120, China
J Transl Med 11:10. 2013..Deregulation of microRNAs (miRNAs or miRs) is involved in GBM. Therefore, we attempted to identify and develop specific miRNAs as prognostic and predictive markers for GBM patient survival...
- Suppression of mitochondrial electron transport chain function in the hypoxic human placenta: a role for miRNA-210 and protein synthesis inhibitionFrancesca Colleoni
Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience, and Centre for Trophoblast Research, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e55194. 2013..Our results demonstrate that mitochondrial function is altered in hypoxic human placentas, with specific suppression of complexes I and IV compromising energy metabolism and potentially contributing to impaired fetal growth...
- Survival of hypoxic human mesenchymal stem cells is enhanced by a positive feedback loop involving miR-210 and hypoxia-inducible factor 1Woochul Chang
Department of Biology Education, College of Education, Pusan National University, Busan 609 735, Korea
J Vet Sci 14:69-76. 2013..These data demonstrated that a positive feedback loop involving miR-210 and HIF-1α was important for MSC survival under hypoxic conditions...
- Prognostic evaluation of microRNA-210 expression in pediatric osteosarcomaHaiqing Cai
Pediatric Orthopedic Department, Shanghai Children s Medical Center Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200031, China
Med Oncol 30:499. 2013..02). These findings suggested that miR-210 upregulation showed a strong correlation with tumor aggressive progression of pediatric osteosarcoma and could help prognostic screening of patients with this malignancy...
- Neutral sphingomyelinase 2 (nSMase2)-dependent exosomal transfer of angiogenic microRNAs regulate cancer cell metastasisNobuyoshi Kosaka
Division of Molecular and Cellular Medicine, National Cancer Center Research Institute, 5 1 1, Tsukiji, Chuo Ku, Tokyo 104 0045, Japan
J Biol Chem 288:10849-59. 2013..These findings suggest that the horizontal transfer of exosomal miRNAs from cancer cells can dictate the microenviromental niche for the benefit of the cancer cell, like "on demand system" for cancer cells...
- miR-210 is a target of hypoxia-inducible factors 1 and 2 in renal cancer, regulates ISCU and correlates with good prognosisR I McCormick
Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DS, UK
Br J Cancer 108:1133-42. 2013..We investigated HIF-1 and HIF-2 in the regulation of microRNA-210 (miR-210), and its clinical relevance in renal tumours...
- MiR-210 promotes a hypoxic phenotype and increases radioresistance in human lung cancer cell linesS Grosso
Institut de Pharmacologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire IPMC, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, CNRS UMR 7275, Sophia Antipolis, France
Cell Death Dis 4:e544. 2013..Given the high stability of most miRNAs, this advantage could be used by tumor cells in conditions where reoxygenation has occurred and suggests that strategies targeting miR-210 could enhance tumor radiosensitization...
- Reactive oxygen species-responsive miR-210 regulates proliferation and migration of adipose-derived stem cells via PTPN2J H Kim
Department of Applied Bioscience, CHA University, Seoul, Korea
Cell Death Dis 4:e588. 2013..Transcription of miR-210 expression is regulated by NF-κB and Elk1, and miR-210 increases the proliferation and migration of ASCs via ISCU2 and PTPN2 downregulation...
- miR-210 suppresses BNIP3 to protect against the apoptosis of neural progenitor cellsFei Wang
Department of Cognitive Sciences, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Beijing 100850, China
Stem Cell Res 11:657-67. 2013..This negative feedback regulation might partially contribute to protection against hypoxia-induced cell death via the inhibition of AIF nuclear translocation...
- Effects of knockdown of miR-210 in combination with ionizing radiation on human hepatoma xenograft in nude miceWei Yang
Department of Radiobiology, School of Radiological Medicine and Protection, Soochow University, NO, 199 RenAi Road, Suzhou 215123, China
Radiat Oncol 8:102. 2013..Hence, it is important to investigate the effect of knockdown of miR-210 in tumorigenesis and evaluate the efficacy of knockdown of miR-210 in combination with radiotherapy on human tumor xenograft in nude mice...
- Enhanced erythroid cell differentiation in hypoxic condition is in part contributed by miR-210Orawan Sarakul
Department of Clinical Microscopy, Faculty of Medical Technology, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10700, Thailand
Blood Cells Mol Dis 51:98-103. 2013..This indicated that miR-210 contributes to hypoxia-induced erythroid differentiation in both K562 cells and β-thalassemia/HbE erythroid progenitor cells...
- Serum miR-210 and miR-30a expressions tend to revert to fetal levels in Chinese adult patients with chronic heart failureDong Sheng Zhao
Department of Cardiology, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University, Nantong 226001, China
Cardiovasc Pathol 22:444-50. 2013..Here, we examined whether the serum expression levels of some HF-related miRNAs in adult HF patients would tend to revert to fetal levels...
- miR-210: More than a silent player in hypoxiaCecilia Devlin
Department of Medicine, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA
IUBMB Life 63:94-100. 2011..Such targets may broadly affect the evolution of tumors and other pathological settings, such as ischemic disorders. Harnessing the knowledge of miR-210's actions may lead to novel diagnostic and therapeutic approaches...
- Hypoxia-inducible mir-210 regulates normoxic gene expression involved in tumor initiationXin Huang
Department of Radiation Oncology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94025, USA
Mol Cell 35:856-67. 2009..Taken together, these data implicate an important role for mir-210 in regulating the hypoxic response of tumor cells and tumor growth...
- MicroRNA-210 controls mitochondrial metabolism during hypoxia by repressing the iron-sulfur cluster assembly proteins ISCU1/2Stephen Y Chan
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Cell Metab 10:273-84. 2009..These results identify important mechanistic connections among microRNA, iron-sulfur cluster biology, hypoxia, and mitochondrial function, with broad implications for cellular metabolism and adaptation to cellular stress...
- Expression of miR-210 during erythroid differentiation and induction of gamma-globin gene expressionNicoletta Bianchi
BioPharmaNet, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Ferrara, Via Fossato di Mortara, 74 44100 Ferrara, Italy
BMB Rep 42:493-9. 2009..Altogether, the data suggest that miR-210 might be involved in increased expression of gamma-globin genes in differentiating erythroid cells...
- hsa-mir-210 is a marker of tumor hypoxia and a prognostic factor in head and neck cancerHarriet E Gee
Cancer Research UK Molecular Oncology Laboratories, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
Cancer 116:2148-58. 2010..The authors have investigated the role of 3 microRNAs, including the hypoxia-induced hsa-miR-210, as potential markers of hypoxia or prognosis...
- Hypoxia inducible microRNA 210 attenuates keratinocyte proliferation and impairs closure in a murine model of ischemic woundsSabyasachi Biswas
Department of Surgery, Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:6976-81. 2010....
- MicroRNA-210 regulates mitochondrial free radical response to hypoxia and krebs cycle in cancer cells by targeting iron sulfur cluster protein ISCUElena Favaro
Genomics Group, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
PLoS ONE 5:e10345. 2010..Hypoxia in cancers results in the upregulation of hypoxia inducible factor 1 (HIF-1) and a microRNA, hsa-miR-210 (miR-210) which is associated with a poor prognosis...
- Hypoxia-regulated microRNA-210 modulates mitochondrial function and decreases ISCU and COX10 expressionZ Chen
Department of Hematopathology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Oncogene 29:4362-8. 2010..The unique means by which miR-210 regulates mitochondrial function reveals an miRNA-mediated link between microenvironmental stress, oxidative phosphorylation, ROS and iron homeostasis...
- MicroRNA miR-210 modulates cellular response to hypoxia through the MYC antagonist MNTZhan Zhang
Rosetta Inpharmatics LLC, Seattle, WA, USA
Cell Cycle 8:2756-68. 2009..Thus, miR-210 influences the hypoxia response in tumor cells through targeting a key transcriptional repressor of the MYC-MAX network...
- miR-210 is overexpressed in late stages of lung cancer and mediates mitochondrial alterations associated with modulation of HIF-1 activityM P Puissegur
Institut de Pharmacologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS UMR6097, Sophia Antipolis, France
Cell Death Differ 18:465-78. 2011..These observations help explain contradictory data regarding miR-210 expression and its putative function in solid tumors...
- Identification of miR-130a, miR-27b and miR-210 as serum biomarkers for atherosclerosis obliteransTianrun Li
Department of Intervention and Vascular Surgery, Peking University Third Hospital, Beijing, China
Clin Chim Acta 412:66-70. 2011..In this study, using both tissue samples and blood samples obtained from ASO patients, we aim to find a cluster of miRNAs that can be used as new risk-markers for the diagnosis of ASO in the earlier stages...
- The VHL-dependent regulation of microRNAs in renal cancerCalida S Neal
Renal Unit, School of Medicine, Flinders University, Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, Australia
BMC Med 8:64. 2010..Given the central role of VHL in renal cancer formation, we examined the VHL-dependent regulation of miRNAs in renal cancer...
- MicroRNA-210 regulates cancer cell proliferation through targeting fibroblast growth factor receptor-like 1 (FGFRL1)Soken Tsuchiya
Department of Nanobio Drug Discovery, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyoto University, 46 29 Yoshida Shimoadachi, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8501, Japan
J Biol Chem 286:420-8. 2011..Taken together, our findings show an important role for miR-210 as a tumor-suppressive microRNA with effects on cancer cell proliferation...
- Elevated levels of hypoxia-inducible microRNA-210 in pre-eclampsia: new insights into molecular mechanisms for the diseaseYi Zhang
Department of Medical Genetics, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China
J Cell Mol Med 16:249-59. 2012..Taken together, our study implicates an important role for mir-210 in the molecular mechanism of pre-eclampsia...
- A hypoxia-induced positive feedback loop promotes hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha stability through miR-210 suppression of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase 1-likeTimothy J Kelly
Department of Cancer Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Mol Cell Biol 31:2696-706. 2011..We propose a model in which hypoxia-induced miR-210 represses GPD1L, contributing to suppression of PHD activity, and increases of HIF-1α protein levels...
- Elevated expression of microRNAs 155, 203, 210 and 222 in pancreatic tumors is associated with poorer survivalThomas Greither
Clinic of Radiation Therapy, Martin Luther University, Halle, Wittenberg, Germany
Int J Cancer 126:73-80. 2010..Furthermore, the putative target genes for these microRNAs suggest a complex signaling network that can affect PDAC tumorigenesis and tumor progression...
- Circulating miR-210 predicts survival in critically ill patients with acute kidney injuryJohan M Lorenzen
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 6:1540-6. 2011..We tested whether circulating miRNAs in the plasma of critically ill patients with acute kidney injury (AKI) at the inception of renal replacement therapy are deregulated and may predict survival...
- miR-210 as a marker of chronic hypoxia, but not a therapeutic target in prostate cancerLaurent Quero
Maastricht Radiation Oncology Lab, Maastricht University Medical Centre, The Netherlands
Radiother Oncol 101:203-8. 2011..Since microRNAs (miR) are increased upon hypoxia, the aim of this study was to see whether miR-210 is a potential marker for hypoxia and/or a therapeutic target in prostate cancer...
- Global microRNA expression profiling identifies MiR-210 associated with tumor proliferation, invasion and poor clinical outcome in breast cancerFrançoise Rothé
Translational Research Unit, Jules Bordet Institute, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
PLoS ONE 6:e20980. 2011..In this study, we investigated miRNA profiling as a complementary tool to improve our understanding of breast cancer (BC) biology and to assess whether miRNA expression could predict clinical outcome of BC patients...
- miR-210 targets iron-sulfur cluster scaffold homologue in human trophoblast cell lines: siderosis of interstitial trophoblasts as a novel pathology of preterm preeclampsia and small-for-gestational-age pregnanciesDeug Chan Lee
Department of Health and Human Services, Perinatology Research Branch, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Am J Pathol 179:590-602. 2011..The findings herein suggest that ISCU down-regulation by miR-210 perturbing trophoblast iron metabolism is associated with defective placentation...
- Urinary miR-210 as a mediator of acute T-cell mediated rejection in renal allograft recipientsJ M Lorenzen
Institute of Molecular and Translational Therapeutic Strategies IMTTS Department of Medicine Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Hannover Medical School, Hanover, Germany
Am J Transplant 11:2221-7. 2011..The miR-210 levels identify patients with acute rejection and predict long-term kidney function. Urinary miR-210 may thus serve as a novel biomarker of acute kidney rejection...
- MicroRNA-210 modulates endothelial cell response to hypoxia and inhibits the receptor tyrosine kinase ligand Ephrin-A3Pasquale Fasanaro
Laboratorio di Patologia Vascolare, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata, IRCCS, 00167 Rome
J Biol Chem 283:15878-83. 2008..We conclude that miR-210 up-regulation is a crucial element of endothelial cell response to hypoxia, affecting cell survival, migration, and differentiation...
- Serum microRNA expression in pregnancies with preeclampsiaT Gunel
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Faculty of Science, Istanbul University, Vezneciler, Istanbul, Turkey
Genet Mol Res 10:4034-40. 2011..We propose that detection of increased mir-210 levels in maternal serum could be used to improve prediction methods for noninvasive prenatal diagnosis of preeclampsia...
- Hypoxia-inducible microRNA-210 augments the metastatic potential of tumor cells by targeting vacuole membrane protein 1 in hepatocellular carcinomaQiao Ying
State Key Laboratory of Oncogenes and Related Genes, Renji Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Hepatology 54:2064-75. 2011..Intriguingly, VMP1 is reduced by hypoxia, and down-regulation of VMP1 by miR-210 mediates hypoxia-induced HCC cell metastasis...
- Potential Role of MicroRNA-210 as Biomarker in Human Cancers Detection: A Meta-AnalysisJiongjiong Lu
Department of Special Treatment, Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital, Second Military Medical University, No 225, Changhai Road, Shanghai 200438, China
Biomed Res Int 2015:303987. 2015..More basic researches are needed to highlight its role as supplement in clinical treatment. ..
- microRNA-210 as a prognostic factor in patients with breast cancer: meta-analysisYanyan Li
Department of Medical Oncology, Cancer Center, State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Cancer Biomark 13:471-81. 2013..microRNA-210 expression in breast carcinoma represents an appealing prognostic tool, but no consensus exists on this debating topic...
- Upregulation of miR-203 and miR-210 affect growth and differentiation of keratinocytes after exposure to sulfur mustard in normoxia and hypoxiaJanina Deppe
Institute for Cardiovascular Prevention, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Toxicol Lett 244:81-7. 2016....
- A direct plasma assay of circulating microRNA-210 of hypoxia can identify early systemic metastasis recurrence in melanoma patientsShigeshi Ono
Department of Molecular Oncology, John Wayne Cancer Institute, Providence Saint John s Health Center, Santa Monica, CA, USA
Oncotarget 6:7053-64. 2015..01) and LDH (122.91) demonstrated that cf-miR-210 is a better recurrence indicator. We concluded enhanced cf-miR-210 provides identification of early systemic melanoma recurrence. ..
- Diabetes-associated microRNAs in pediatric patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: a cross-sectional cohort studyJulia Osipova
Institute of Molecular and Translational Therapeutic Strategies J O, S D, I V, K S, J M L, T T, IFB Tx, Department of Cardiology C W, Department of Paediatric Kidney, Liver, and Metabolic Diseases D H, Hannover Medical School, 30625 Hannover, Germany Department of Paediatrics D C F, C S, U J, M H, University Hospital Rostock, 18051 Rostock, Germany and National Heart and Lung Institute T T, Imperial College London, London W12 ONN, United Kingdom
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 99:E1661-5. 2014..Circulating microRNAs (miRNAs/miRs) are used as novel biomarkers for diseases. miR-21, miR-126, and miR-210 are known to be deregulated in vivo or in vitro under diabetic conditions...
- MicroRNA-210 overexpression predicts poorer prognosis in glioma patientsNian Sheng Lai
Department of Neurosurgery, Wuxi Second People s Hospital Affiliated to Nanjing Medical University, 68 Zhongshan Road, Wuxi City 214002, People s Republic of China
J Clin Neurosci 21:755-60. 2014..001). miR-210 is highly expressed in human gliomas and confers a poor prognosis in glioma patients. These findings may bring the development of novel, tailored pharmacological therapies for glioma patients...
- Characterization of human gastric carcinoma-related methylation of 9 miR CpG islands and repression of their expressions in vitro and in vivoYantao Du
Key laboratory of Carcinogenesis and Translational Research, Ministry of Education, Division of Cancer Etiology, Peking University Cancer Hospital and Institute, Fu Cheng Lu, NO, 52 Haidian District, Beijing 100142, China
BMC Cancer 12:249. 2012..The aims of this study are to characterize gastric carcinoma (GC)-related methylation of miR CpG islands and its relationship with miRNA expression...
- MicroRNA-210 decreases heme levels by targeting ferrochelatase in cardiomyocytesAijun Qiao
Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Am Heart Assoc 2:e000121. 2013..However, it is not known how miR-210 affects cellular iron levels or production of heme, another iron containing molecule that is also needed for cellular and mitochondrial function...
- Micro-RNA profiling as biomarkers in flap ischemia-reperfusion injuryKao Ping Chang
College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Microsurgery 32:642-8. 2012..This article aims to profile the expression of micro-RNAs (miRs) in free flap surgeries following IRI...
- Elevated circulating microRNA-210 levels in patients with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and pulmonary arteriovenous malformations: a potential new biomarkerQiuwang Zhang
Division of Cardiology, Keenan Research Center at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St Michael s Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Biomarkers 18:23-9. 2013..Circulating miR-210 therefore may be used as a new and sensitive biomarker for the screening of patients with HHT for clinically significant PAVMs...
- Identification of a signaling axis HIF-1α/microRNA-210/ISCU independent of SDH mutation that defines a subgroup of head and neck paragangliomasAnna Merlo
Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Centro General, C Celestino Villamil S N, E 33006 Oviedo, Asturias, Spain
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:E2194-200. 2012..The involvement of these pathways in the development of sporadic HNPGLs is presently unknown...
- Induction, modulation and potential targets of miR-210 in pancreatic cancer cellsWei Yun Chen
Department of General Surgery, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int 11:319-24. 2012..However, little is known about its role in pancreatic cancer (PC). This study aimed to explore the induction and modulation of PC by miR-210 and its potential molecular targets...
- KRAS up-regulates the expression of miR-181a, miR-200c and miR-210 in a three-dimensional-specific manner in DLD-1 colorectal cancer cellsTakeharu Ota
Department of Cell Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka, Japan
Anticancer Res 32:2271-5. 2012....
- [Expressions of miR-21, miR-155 and miR-210 in plasma of patients with lymphoma and its clinical significance]Tian Tian Ge
Department of Hematology, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital, Tianjin, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 20:305-9. 2012..Detection of these 3 miRNA in plasma of patients can contribute to the clinical diagnosis, treatment and prognosis evaluation of lymphoma...
- Loss of SHIP-1 protein expression in high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes is associated with miR-210 and miR-155D W Lee
Division of Pediatrics, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
Oncogene 31:4085-94. 2012..These data suggest that miR-155 and miR-210/SHIP-1/Akt pathways could serve as clinical biomarkers for disease progression, and that miR-155 and miR-210 might serve as novel therapeutic targets in MDS...
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus expresses an array of viral microRNAs in latently infected cellsXuezhong Cai
Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:5570-5. 2005..We hypothesize that these viral miRNAs play a critical role in the establishment and/or maintenance of KSHV latent infection in vivo and, hence, in KSHV-induced oncogenesis...
- MicroRNA-210 as a novel blood biomarker in acute cerebral ischemiaLili Zeng
Department of Neurology, Ruijin Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
Front Biosci (Elite Ed) 3:1265-72. 2011..2 vs. 0.44; P=0.012). The correlation between blood and brain miR-210 in ischemic mice was positive (R2=0.57, P=0.001). Blood miR-210 is a novel sensitive biomarker for clinical diagnosis and prognosis in acute cerebral ischemia...
- Expression patterns of microRNAs are altered in hypoxic human neuroblastoma cellsTetsuya Yamagata
Department of Surgery, Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Pediatr Surg Int 26:1179-84. 2010..As a step toward identifying the role of miRNA in hypoxic tumor cells, the present study was designed to determine which miRNAs have increased expression and which have decreased expression in hypoxic neuroblastoma cells...
- MicroRNA microarray expression profiling in human myocardial infarctionEmanuela Bostjancic
Department of Molecular Genetics, Institute of Pathology, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Dis Markers 27:255-68. 2009..Finally, qRT-PCR analysis confirmed dysregulation of 7 miRNAs, miR-150, miR-186, miR-210, miR-451, and muscle-specific, miR-1 and miR-133a/b; all of these are believed to be involved in various physiological and pathological processes...
- Castleman diseaseAngela Dispenzieri
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, USA
Cancer Treat Res 142:293-330. 2008