Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MIR17HG
Description: miR-17-92 cluster host gene (non-protein coding)
Alias: C13orf25, FGLDS2, LINC00048, MIHG1, MIRH1, MIRHG1, NCRNA00048, miR-17-92
- Olive V, Bennett M, Walker J, Ma C, Jiang I, Cordon Cardo C, et al. miR-19 is a key oncogenic component of mir-17-92. Genes Dev. 2009;23:2839-49 pubmed publisher..Our findings reveal the essential role of miR-19 in mediating the oncogenic activity of mir-17-92, and implicate the functional diversity of mir-17-92 components as the molecular basis for its pleiotropic effects during tumorigenesis. ..
- Hayashita Y, Osada H, Tatematsu Y, Yamada H, Yanagisawa K, Tomida S, et al. A polycistronic microRNA cluster, miR-17-92, is overexpressed in human lung cancers and enhances cell proliferation. Cancer Res. 2005;65:9628-32 pubmed..found for the first time that the miR-17-92 cluster, which comprises seven miRNAs and resides in intron 3 of the C13orf25 gene at 13q31.3, is markedly overexpressed in lung cancers, especially with small-cell lung cancer histology...
- Ota A, Tagawa H, Karnan S, Tsuzuki S, Karpas A, Kira S, et al. Identification and characterization of a novel gene, C13orf25, as a target for 13q31-q32 amplification in malignant lymphoma. Cancer Res. 2004;64:3087-95 pubmed..As a result, we identified a novel gene, designated Chromosome 13 open reading frame 25 (C13orf25), which was overexpressed in B-cell lymphoma cell lines and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients with 13q31-q32 ..
- de Pontual L, Yao E, Callier P, Faivre L, Drouin V, Cariou S, et al. Germline deletion of the miR-17?92 cluster causes skeletal and growth defects in humans. Nat Genet. 2011;43:1026-30 pubmed publisher..Here we report the identification of germline hemizygous deletions of MIR17HG, encoding the miR-17?92 polycistronic miRNA cluster, in individuals with microcephaly, short stature and digital ..
- Mestdagh P, Boström A, Impens F, Fredlund E, Van Peer G, De Antonellis P, et al. The miR-17-92 microRNA cluster regulates multiple components of the TGF-? pathway in neuroblastoma. Mol Cell. 2010;40:762-73 pubmed publisher..By functioning both upstream and downstream of pSMAD2, miR-17-92 activation triggers downregulation of multiple key effectors along the TGF-? signaling cascade as well as direct inhibition of TGF-?-responsive genes. ..
- Ernst A, Campos B, Meier J, Devens F, Liesenberg F, Wolter M, et al. De-repression of CTGF via the miR-17-92 cluster upon differentiation of human glioblastoma spheroid cultures. Oncogene. 2010;29:3411-22 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that miR-17-92 and its target CTGF mediate effects of differentiation-promoting treatment on glioblastoma cells through multiple regulatory pathways. ..
- O Donnell K, Wentzel E, Zeller K, Dang C, Mendell J. c-Myc-regulated microRNAs modulate E2F1 expression. Nature. 2005;435:839-43 pubmed
- Yan H, Xue G, Mei Q, Wang Y, Ding F, Liu M, et al. Repression of the miR-17-92 cluster by p53 has an important function in hypoxia-induced apoptosis. EMBO J. 2009;28:2719-32 pubmed publisher..These data indicated that p53-mediated repression of miR-17-92 expression likely has an important function in hypoxia-induced apoptosis, and thus further our understanding of the tumour suppressive function of p53. ..
- Kandalam M, Beta M, Maheswari U, Swaminathan S, Krishnakumar S. Oncogenic microRNA 17-92 cluster is regulated by epithelial cell adhesion molecule and could be a potential therapeutic target in retinoblastoma. Mol Vis. 2012;18:2279-87 pubmed..In addition, we showed that the miR 17-92 cluster plays a role in RB cell proliferation and invasion. Therefore, targeting the miRNA 17-92 cluster may be beneficial for controlling Y79/RB cell proliferation and invasion. ..
- He L, Thomson J, Hemann M, Hernando Monge E, Mu D, Goodson S, et al. A microRNA polycistron as a potential human oncogene. Nature. 2005;435:828-33 pubmed..Together, these studies indicate that non-coding RNAs, specifically microRNAs, can modulate tumour formation, and implicate the mir-17-92 cluster as a potential human oncogene. ..
- Chen L, Li C, Zhang R, Gao X, Qu X, Zhao M, et al. miR-17-92 cluster microRNAs confers tumorigenicity in multiple myeloma. Cancer Lett. 2011;309:62-70 pubmed publisher..These results suggest the Myc-inducible miR-17-92 cluster miRNAs contribute to tumorigenesis and poor prognosis in multiple myeloma. ..
- Izreig S, Samborska B, Johnson R, Sergushichev A, Ma E, Lussier C, et al. The miR-17?92 microRNA Cluster Is a Global Regulator of Tumor Metabolism. Cell Rep. 2016;16:1915-28 pubmed publisher..Our results establish metabolic reprogramming as a central function of the oncogenic miR-17?92 miRNA cluster that drives the progression of MYC-dependent tumors. ..
- de Kouchkovsky D, Esensten J, Rosenthal W, Morar M, Bluestone J, Jeker L. microRNA-17-92 regulates IL-10 production by regulatory T cells and control of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J Immunol. 2013;191:1594-605 pubmed publisher..Using peptide-MHC tetramers, we demonstrate that the miR-17-92 cluster was specifically required for the accumulation of activated Ag-specific Treg and for differentiation into IL-10-producing effector Treg. ..
- Brockway S, Zeleznik Le N. WEE1 is a validated target of the microRNA miR-17-92 cluster in leukemia. Cancer Genet. 2015;208:279-87 pubmed publisher..A negative correlation was determined between endogenous miR-17 or miR-19a expression and endogenous WEE1 protein expression in the same panel of cell lines. We conclude that WEE1 is a valid target of the miR-17-92 cluster in leukemia. ..
- Pospisil V, Vargova K, Kokavec J, Rybarova J, Savvulidi F, Jonasova A, et al. Epigenetic silencing of the oncogenic miR-17-92 cluster during PU.1-directed macrophage differentiation. EMBO J. 2011;30:4450-64 pubmed publisher..We propose that upon macrophage differentiation PU.1 represses the miR-17-92 cluster promoter by an Egr-2/Jarid1b-mediated H3K4 demethylation mechanism whose deregulation may contribute to leukaemic states. ..
- Zhu H, Han C, Wu T. MiR-17-92 cluster promotes hepatocarcinogenesis. Carcinogenesis. 2015;36:1213-22 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate an important role of the miR-17-92 cluster in hepatocarcinogenesis and suggest the possibility of targeting this pivotal miRNA cluster for potential therapy. ..
- Bahari F, Emadi Baygi M, Nikpour P. miR-17-92 host gene, uderexpressed in gastric cancer and its expression was negatively correlated with the metastasis. Indian J Cancer. 2015;52:22-5 pubmed publisherThis study aimed to evaluate the expression of miR-17-92 host gene (MIR17HG), in gastric cancer and paired normal adjacent tissues for the 1st time...
- Grote L, Repnikova E, Amudhavalli S. Expanding the phenotype of feingold syndrome-2. Am J Med Genet A. 2015;167A:3219-25 pubmed publisherFeingold syndrome-2 has been recently shown to be caused by germline heterozygous deletions of MIR17HG with 10 reported patients to date...
- Ottman R, Levy J, Grizzle W, Chakrabarti R. The other face of miR-17-92a cluster, exhibiting tumor suppressor effects in prostate cancer. Oncotarget. 2016;7:73739-73753 pubmed publishermiR-17-92a cluster miRNAs are transcribed from a polycistronic transcription unit C13orf25 that generates six mature miRNAs, miR-17, miR-18a, miR-19a, miR-19b, miR-20a and miR-92a that are overexpressed in lung and colon cancers...
- Jung Y, Kim J, Park S, Min B, Jang E, Kim N, et al. c-Myc-mediated overexpression of miR-17-92 suppresses replication of hepatitis B virus in human hepatoma cells. J Med Virol. 2013;85:969-78 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated negative feedback suppression of HBV replication by the miR-17-92 polycistron. ..
- He S, Yang S, Deng G, Liu M, Zhu H, Zhang W, et al. Aurora kinase A induces miR-17-92 cluster through regulation of E2F1 transcription factor. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2010;67:2069-76 pubmed publisher..These data reveal a novel link between AURKA and microRNAs via the regulation of E2F1, providing new clues for understanding the role of AURKA in tumorigenesis. ..
- Italiano A, Thomas R, Breen M, Zhang L, Crago A, Singer S, et al. The miR-17-92 cluster and its target THBS1 are differentially expressed in angiosarcomas dependent on MYC amplification. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2012;51:569-78 pubmed publisher..Thus, MYC amplification may play a crucial role in the angiogenic phenotype of AS through upregulation of the miR-17-92 cluster, which subsequently downregulates THBS1, a potent endogenous inhibitor of angiogenesis. ..
- Cai Y, Chen H, Mo X, Tang Y, Xu X, Zhang A, et al. Toxoplasma gondii inhibits apoptosis via a novel STAT3-miR-17-92-Bim pathway in macrophages. Cell Signal. 2014;26:1204-12 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we describe a novel STAT3-miR-17-92-Bim pathway, thus providing a mechanistic explanation for inhibition of apoptosis of host cells following Toxoplasma infection. ..
- Kaluza D, Kroll J, Gesierich S, Manavski Y, Boeckel J, Doebele C, et al. Histone deacetylase 9 promotes angiogenesis by targeting the antiangiogenic microRNA-17-92 cluster in endothelial cells. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2013;33:533-43 pubmed publisher..We found that HDAC9 promotes angiogenesis and transcriptionally represses the miR-17-92 cluster. ..
- Yang P, Cai L, Zhang G, Bian Z, Han G. The role of the miR-17-92 cluster in neurogenesis and angiogenesis in the central nervous system of adults. J Neurosci Res. 2017;95:1574-1581 pubmed publisher..In this review, we have discussed the actions of the miR-17-92 cluster in neuronal and vascular plasticity, and its potential as a novel therapeutic strategy for CNS injury. © 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Robaina M, Faccion R, Mazzoccoli L, Rezende L, Queiroga E, Bacchi C, et al. miR-17-92 cluster components analysis in Burkitt lymphoma: overexpression of miR-17 is associated with poor prognosis. Ann Hematol. 2016;95:881-91 pubmed publisher..Additional functional studies are further required to understand the specific role of miR-17-92 cluster members in BL. ..
- Rao E, Jiang C, Ji M, Huang X, Iqbal J, Lenz G, et al. The miRNA-17?92 cluster mediates chemoresistance and enhances tumor growth in mantle cell lymphoma via PI3K/AKT pathway activation. Leukemia. 2012;26:1064-72 pubmed publisher..On the basis of gene expression profiling, we found that high level expression of C13orf25, the primary transcript from which these miRNAs are processed, was associated with poorer survival in patients ..
- Tavakoli R, Vakilian S, Langroudi L, Arefian E, Sahmani M, Soleimani M, et al. The role of miR-17-92 cluster in the expression of tumor suppressor genes in unrestricted somatic stem cells. Biologicals. 2017;46:143-147 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the role of miR-17-92 in USSCs may provide a better understanding of its function in tumorigenesis and for the possible use in cell therapy of the anti-mir-17-92 cluster. ..
- Cioffi M, Trabulo S, Sanchez Ripoll Y, Miranda Lorenzo I, Lonardo E, Dorado J, et al. The miR-17-92 cluster counteracts quiescence and chemoresistance in a distinct subpopulation of pancreatic cancer stem cells. Gut. 2015;64:1936-48 pubmed publisher..Our findings therefore identify the miR-17-92 cluster as a functionally determining family of miRNAs in CSCs, and highlight the putative potential of developing modulators of this cluster to overcome drug resistance in pancreatic CSCs. ..
- De Brouwer S, Mestdagh P, Lambertz I, Pattyn F, De Paepe A, Westermann F, et al. Dickkopf-3 is regulated by the MYCN-induced miR-17-92 cluster in neuroblastoma. Int J Cancer. 2012;130:2591-8 pubmed publisher..The strict MYCN-mediated regulation of DKK3 is suggestive for an important downstream function of the MYCN protein and thus warrants further investigations to unravel the role of DKK3 in NB. ..
- Luo T, Cui S, Bian C, Yu X. Crosstalk between TGF-?/Smad3 and BMP/BMPR2 signaling pathways via miR-17-92 cluster in carotid artery restenosis. Mol Cell Biochem. 2014;389:169-76 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results may provide novel clues for early diagnosis of carotid restenosis and developing new therapeutic strategy. ..
- Choi H, Jain V, Krueger B, Marshall V, Kim C, Shisler J, et al. Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus (KSHV) Induces the Oncogenic miR-17-92 Cluster and Down-Regulates TGF-Î² Signaling. PLoS Pathog. 2015;11:e1005255 pubmed publisher..Manipulation of the TGF-Î² pathway via host miRNAs represents a novel mechanism that may be important for KSHV tumorigenesis and angiogenesis, a hallmark of KS. ..
- Williamson D, Selfe J, Gordon T, Lu Y, Pritchard Jones K, Murai K, et al. Role for amplification and expression of glypican-5 in rhabdomyosarcoma. Cancer Res. 2007;67:57-65 pubmed..rhabdomyosarcomas was defined as containing two genes: Glypican-5 (GPC5) encoding a cell surface proteoglycan and C13orf25 encompassing the miR-17-92 micro-RNA cluster...
- Hede K. Studies define role of microRNA in cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2005;97:1114-5 pubmed
- Cao Y, Wang P, Ning S, Xiao W, Xiao B, Li X. Identification of prognostic biomarkers in glioblastoma using a long non-coding RNA-mediated, competitive endogenous RNA network. Oncotarget. 2016;7:41737-41747 pubmed publisher..MCM3AP-AS and MIR17HG acted synergistically to regulate mRNAs in a network module of the competitive LMCN...
- Scherr M, Elder A, Battmer K, Barzan D, Bomken S, Ricke Hoch M, et al. Differential expression of miR-17~92 identifies BCL2 as a therapeutic target in BCR-ABL-positive B-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leukemia. 2014;28:554-65 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate the role of miR-17~92 in regulation of apoptosis, and identify BCL2 as a therapeutic target of particular relevance in BCR-ABL-positive ALL. ..
- Krysan K, Kusko R, Grogan T, O Hearn J, Reckamp K, Walser T, et al. PGE2-driven expression of c-Myc and oncomiR-17-92 contributes to apoptosis resistance in NSCLC. Mol Cancer Res. 2014;12:765-74 pubmed publisher..This study describes a novel mechanism, involving c-Myc and miR-17-92, which integrates cell proliferation and apoptosis resistance. ..
- Liu F, Li R, Zhang Y, Qiu J, Ling W. Association of plasma MiR-17-92 with dyslipidemia in patients with coronary artery disease. Medicine (Baltimore). 2014;93:e98 pubmed publisher..Taken together with existing evidence from mechanistic studies, the current results of our study support a relationship between the miR-17-92 family and lipid metabolism, which merits further study. ..
- Guo J, Mei Y, Li K, Huang X, Yang H. Downregulation of miR-17-92a cluster promotes autophagy induction in response to celastrol treatment in prostate cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;478:804-10 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results demonstrate that celastrol downregulates AR and its target miR-17-92a, leading to autophagy induction in prostate cancer cells. ..
- Miele E, Buttarelli F, Arcella A, Begalli F, Garg N, Silvano M, et al. High-throughput microRNA profiling of pediatric high-grade gliomas. Neuro Oncol. 2014;16:228-40 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that microRNA profiling represents a tool to distinguishing pediatric from adult HGG and that miR-17-92 cluster sustains pHGG. ..
- Psathas J, Doonan P, Raman P, Freedman B, Minn A, Thomas Tikhonenko A. The Myc-miR-17-92 axis amplifies B-cell receptor signaling via inhibition of ITIM proteins: a novel lymphomagenic feed-forward loop. Blood. 2013;122:4220-9 pubmed publisher..Conversely, human DLBCLs of the BCR subtype express higher Myc and mir17hg transcript levels than other subtypes...
- Zhou P, Ma L, Zhou J, Jiang M, Rao E, Zhao Y, et al. miR-17-92 plays an oncogenic role and conveys chemo-resistance to cisplatin in human prostate cancer cells. Int J Oncol. 2016;48:1737-48 pubmed publisher..Further investigations are warranted to determine whether miR-17-92 cluster can be targeted for future treatment of human prostate cancer. ..
- Sasaki K, Kohanbash G, Hoji A, Ueda R, McDonald H, Reinhart T, et al. miR-17-92 expression in differentiated T cells - implications for cancer immunotherapy. J Transl Med. 2010;8:17 pubmed publisher..Genetic engineering of T cells to express miR-17-92 may represent a promising approach for cancer immunotherapy. ..
- Urtasun R, Elizalde M, Azkona M, Latasa M, GarcÃa Irigoyen O, Uriarte I, et al. Splicing regulator SLU7 preserves survival of hepatocellular carcinoma cells and other solid tumors via oncogenic miR-17-92 cluster expression. Oncogene. 2016;35:4719-29 pubmed publisher..Mechanistically, we demonstrate that SLU7 binds the C13orf25 primary transcript in which the polycistronic oncomir miR-17-92 cluster is encompassed, and is necessary for its ..
- Zhu H, Han C, Lu D, Wu T. miR-17-92 cluster promotes cholangiocarcinoma growth: evidence for PTEN as downstream target and IL-6/Stat3 as upstream activator. Am J Pathol. 2014;184:2828-39 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings disclose a novel IL-6/Stat3-miR-17-92 cluster-PTEN signaling axis that is crucial for cholangiocarcinogenesis and tumor progression. ..
- Christian S, McDonough J, Liu Cy C, Shaikh S, Vlamakis V, Badner J, et al. An evaluation of the assembly of an approximately 15-Mb region on human chromosome 13q32-q33 linked to bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Genomics. 2002;79:635-56 pubmed..Overall, integration of the data from multiple sources is still needed for complete assembly of the 13q32-q33 region. (c) ..
- Tagawa H, Ikeda S, Sawada K. Role of microRNA in the pathogenesis of malignant lymphoma. Cancer Sci. 2013;104:801-9 pubmed publisher..The first two known miRNA aberrations resulted from altered expression of DLEU2 and C13orf25 in hematological malignancies...
- Wang J, Martin J. Macro advances in microRNAs and myocardial regeneration. Curr Opin Cardiol. 2014;29:207-13 pubmed publisher..These recent findings shed new light on our understanding of myocardial regeneration and suggest potential novel therapeutic targets to treat cardiac disease. ..
- Jablonska E, Gorniak P, Szydlowski M, Sewastianik T, Bialopiotrowicz E, Polak A, et al. MiR-17-92 represses PTPROt and PP2A phosphatases and amplifies tonic BCR signaling in DLBCL cells. Exp Hematol. 2017;46:56-61.e1 pubmed publisher..Our study reveals novel posttranscriptional regulatory pathways that contribute to the deregulation of BCR signaling and modulate SYK inhibitor activity in DLBCL. ..
- Battistella M, Romero M, Castro Vega L, Gapihan G, Bouhidel F, Bagot M, et al. The High Expression of the microRNA 17-92 Cluster and its Paralogs, and the Downregulation of the Target Gene PTEN, Is Associated with Primary Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphoma Progression. J Invest Dermatol. 2015;135:1659-1667 pubmed publisher
- Lai M, Xiao C. Functional interactions among members of the miR-17-92 cluster in lymphocyte development, differentiation and malignant transformation. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015;28:854-8 pubmed publisher..Although the six individual miRNAs of the cluster are expressed together from the same primary transcript, their relative abundance, functional contributions and interactions vary in different cellular contexts. ..
- Bomben R, Gobessi S, Dal Bo M, Volinia S, Marconi D, Tissino E, et al. The miR-17?92 family regulates the response to Toll-like receptor 9 triggering of CLL cells with unmutated IGHV genes. Leukemia. 2012;26:1584-93 pubmed publisher..Overall, targeting of this pathway may represent a novel therapeutic option for management of aggressive CLL. ..
- Patel V, Williams D, Hajarnis S, Hunter R, Pontoglio M, Somlo S, et al. miR-17~92 miRNA cluster promotes kidney cyst growth in polycystic kidney disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:10765-70 pubmed publisher..Our results also provide a unique hypothesis for disease progression in PKD involving miRNAs and regulation of PKD gene dosage. ..
- Attar M, Arefian E, Nabiuni M, Adegani F, Bakhtiari S, Karimi Z, et al. MicroRNA 17-92 expressed by a transposone-based vector changes expression level of cell-cycle-related genes. Cell Biol Int. 2012;36:1005-12 pubmed publisher..Other methods of transcripts assessment confirmed miR-17-92 overexpression enhances cell proliferation. ..
- Jia Q, Sun H, Xiao F, Sai Y, Li Q, Zhang X, et al. miR-17-92 promotes leukemogenesis in chronic myeloid leukemia via targeting A20 and activation of NF-?B signaling. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;487:868-874 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that miR-17-92 will be important resources for developing novel treatment strategies of CML and better understanding long-term disease control. ..
- Schwentner R, Herrero Martín D, Kauer M, Mutz C, Katschnig A, Sienski G, et al. The role of miR-17-92 in the miRegulatory landscape of Ewing sarcoma. Oncotarget. 2017;8:10980-10993 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings shed light on the complex miRegulatory landscape of Ewing Sarcoma pointing miR-17-92 as a key node connected to TGFB/BMP pathway. ..
- Zhao B, Zhu Y, Cui K, Gao J, Yu F, Chen L, et al. Expression and significance of PTEN and miR-92 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep. 2013;7:1413-6 pubmed publisher..858, P<0.05). In conclusion, PTEN and miR-92 have different roles in the development of HCC. The combined detection of PTEN and miR-92 may provide critical clinical evidence for the early diagnosis and prognosis of HCC. ..
- Jo D, Kim J, Cho C, Cho Y, Jun H, Yu Y, et al. STAT3 inhibition suppresses proliferation of retinoblastoma through down-regulation of positive feedback loop of STAT3/miR-17-92 clusters. Oncotarget. 2014;5:11513-25 pubmed..In conclusion, we suggest that STAT3 inhibition could be a potential therapeutic approach in retinoblastoma through the suppression of tumor proliferation. ..
- Danielson L, Park D, Rotllan N, Chamorro Jorganes A, Guijarro M, Fernandez Hernando C, et al. Cardiovascular dysregulation of miR-17-92 causes a lethal hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and arrhythmogenesis. FASEB J. 2013;27:1460-7 pubmed publisher..This study highlights the importance of miR-17-92 in both normal and pathological functions of the heart, and provides a model that may serve as a useful platform to test novel antiarrhythmic therapeutics. ..
- Li Y, Vecchiarelli Federico L, Li Y, Egan S, Spaner D, Hough M, et al. The miR-17-92 cluster expands multipotent hematopoietic progenitors whereas imbalanced expression of its individual oncogenic miRNAs promotes leukemia in mice. Blood. 2012;119:4486-98 pubmed publisher..Thus examination of such miRNA expression signatures should aid in the diagnosis and treatment of cancers displaying miR-17-92 gene amplification. ..
- Wang J, Bai Y, Li H, Greene S, Klysik E, Yu W, et al. MicroRNA-17-92, a direct Ap-2? transcriptional target, modulates T-box factor activity in orofacial clefting. PLoS Genet. 2013;9:e1003785 pubmed publisher..Our data are the first genetic evidence that an individual miR or miR cluster is functionally important in mammalian CL/P. ..
- Li X, Yang H, Tian Q, Liu Y, Weng Y. Upregulation of microRNA-17-92 cluster associates with tumor progression and prognosis in osteosarcoma. Neoplasma. 2014;61:453-60 pubmed publisher..Moreover, miR-17-92 cluster has been identified as a promoter for tumorigenicity of osteosarcoma cells, thus it might be a critical targeted therapy strategy for osteosarcoma. ..
- Li Y, Li Y, Zhang H, Chen Y. MicroRNA-mediated positive feedback loop and optimized bistable switch in a cancer network Involving miR-17-92. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e26302 pubmed publisher..It was also found that the network involving miR-17-92 exhibits high noise sensitivity due to a positive feedback loop and also maintains resistance to noise from a negative feedback loop. ..