Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Jab1
Description: COP9 signalosome subunit 5
Alias: CSN5, JAB1, MOV-34, SGN5, COP9 signalosome complex subunit 5, 38 kDa Mov34 homolog, COP9 constitutive photomorphogenic homolog subunit 5, jun activation domain-binding protein 1, signalosome subunit 5, testis secretory sperm-binding protein Li 231m
Publications194 found, 100 shown here
- Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 is required for mitotic checkpoint activation via its involvement in hyperphosphorylation of 53BP1Hee Jin Kwak
Research Institute, National Cancer Center, 809 Madu dong, Ilsan gu, Goyang, Gyeonggi, 410 769, Korea
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 131:789-96. 2005..Here, we sought to broaden our understanding of the protein network surrounding 53BP1 by identifying and characterizing a 53BP1-interacting protein...
- Fank1 interacts with Jab1 and regulates cell apoptosis via the AP-1 pathwayHailong Wang
National Laboratory of Medical Molecular Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Peking Union Medical College, Tsinghua University, 5 Dong Dan San Tiao, Beijing, China
Cell Mol Life Sci 68:2129-39. 2011..We found that Jab1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein 1), a co-activator of AP-1, specifically interacted with Fank1...
- Clinicopathological significance of expression of Tspan-1, Jab1 and p27 in human hepatocellular carcinomaLi Chen
Department of Pathology, Affiliated Hospital, Nantong University, Nantong, China
J Korean Med Sci 25:1438-42. 2010The aim of this study was to investigate the expression of Tspan-1, Jab1 and p27 in human hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and their clinicopathological significance...
- The β-catenin E3 ubiquitin ligase SIAH-1 is regulated by CSN5/JAB1 in CRC cellsSandra Jumpertz
Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology, RWTH Aachen University, Pauwelsstrase 30, 52074 Aachen, Germany Electronic address
Cell Signal 26:2051-9. 2014COP9 signalosome subunit 5 (CSN5) plays a decisive role in cellular processes such as cell cycle regulation and apoptosis via promoting protein degradation, gene transcription, and nuclear export...
- Hepatitis B virus pre-S2 mutant surface antigen induces degradation of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27Kip1 through c-Jun activation domain-binding protein 1Yi Hsuan Hsieh
Department of Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
Mol Cancer Res 5:1063-72. 2007..study, we found that the pre-S(2) LHBS mutant directly interacts with the Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (JAB1). Association of pre-S(2) LHBS with JAB1 dissociated JAB1 from the JAB1/IRE1 complex in ER...
- Interaction and colocalization of PGP9.5 with JAB1 and p27(Kip1)Otavia L Caballero
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Division of Head and Neck Cancer Research, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Oncogene 21:3003-10. 2002..5. We show that PGP9.5 interacts with at least three proteins, one of which is JAB1, a Jun activation domain binding protein that can bind to p27(Kip1) and is involved in the cytoplasmic ..
- Jab1, a novel protease-activated receptor-2 (PAR-2)-interacting protein, is involved in PAR-2-induced activation of activator protein-1Weibo Luo
Institut fur Neurobiochemie, Medizinische Fakultat, Otto von Guericke Universitat Magdeburg, Leipziger Strasse 44, 39120 Magdeburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 281:7927-36. 2006..cDNA library, we identified an interacting partner of human PAR-2, the Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1)...
- A new group of conserved coactivators that increase the specificity of AP-1 transcription factorsF X Claret
Department of Pharmacology, Program in Biomedical Sciences, School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla 92093 0636, USA
Nature 383:453-7. 1996..Using the more variable activation domain of c-Jun as a bait, we identified a protein, JAB1, that interacts with c-Jun and JunD, but not with JunB or v-Jun...
- A novel protein complex involved in signal transduction possessing similarities to 26S proteasome subunitsM Seeger
Institute of Biochemistry, Humboldt University, Medical Faculty Charité, Berlin, Germany
FASEB J 12:469-78. 1998..Three subunits of the new complex--Sgn3, Sgn5/JAB1, and Sgn6--exhibit sequence similarities to regulatory components of the 26S proteasome, which could indicate ..
- Degradation of the cyclin-dependent-kinase inhibitor p27Kip1 is instigated by Jab1K Tomoda
Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Ikoma, Japan
Nature 398:160-5. 1999..We have found that a mouse 38K protein (p38) encoded by the Jab1 gene interacts specifically with p27Kip1 and show here that overexpression of p38 in mammalian cells causes the ..
- The Bcl-3 oncoprotein acts as a bridging factor between NF-kappaB/Rel and nuclear co-regulatorsR Dechend
Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine MDC, Berlin
Oncogene 18:3316-23. 1999..The novel Bcl-3 interactors Jab1, Pirin, Tip60 and Bard1 are nuclear proteins which also bind to other transcription factors including c-Jun, ..
- JAB1 interacts with both the progesterone receptor and SRC-1A Chauchereau
INSERM U 135 Hormones, Genes et Reproduction, Hopital de Bicetre, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Biol Chem 275:8540-8. 2000b>JAB1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein-1) has previously been described as a coactivator of AP1 transcription factor...
- Integrin LFA-1 interacts with the transcriptional co-activator JAB1 to modulate AP-1 activityE Bianchi
Scientific Institute San Raffaele DIBIT, Milano, Italy
Nature 404:617-21. 2000..This protein is JAB1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein 1), a coactivator of the c-Jun transcription factor...
- Electron microscopy and subunit-subunit interaction studies reveal a first architecture of COP9 signalosomeB Kapelari
Department of Structural Biology, Max Planck Institut fur Biochemie, Martinsried, 82152, Germany
J Mol Biol 300:1169-78. 2000..Dephosphorylation does not inactivate the associated kinase activity. Although substrate phosphorylation by COP9 signalosome is significantly decreased by lambda protein phosphatase treatment, "autophosphorylation" is increased...
- Intracellular action of the cytokine MIF to modulate AP-1 activity and the cell cycle through Jab1R Kleemann
Laboratory of Biochemistry Institute for Interfacial Engineering, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Nature 408:211-6. 2000..Here we show that MIF specifically interacts with an intracellular protein, Jab1, which is a coactivator of AP-1 transcription that also promotes degradation of the cyclin-dependent kinase ..
- COP9 signalosome-specific phosphorylation targets p53 to degradation by the ubiquitin systemD Bech-Otschir
Division of Molecular Biology, Department of Surgery and Institute of Biochemistry, Medical Faculty Charité, Humboldt University, Monbijoustrasse 2, 10117 Berlin, Germany
EMBO J 20:1630-9. 2001..p53 interacts via its N-terminus with CSN subunit 5/Jab1 as shown by far-western and pull-down assays...
- Promotion of NEDD-CUL1 conjugate cleavage by COP9 signalosomeS Lyapina
Department of Biology, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
Science 292:1382-5. 2001....
- The cytoplasmic shuttling and subsequent degradation of p27Kip1 mediated by Jab1/CSN5 and the COP9 signalosome complexKiichiro Tomoda
Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916 5 Takayama, Ikoma, Nara 630 0101, Japan
J Biol Chem 277:2302-10. 2002The fifth component of the COP9 signalosome complex, Jab1/CSN5, directly binds to and induces specific down-regulation of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27 (p27(Kip1))...
- Jab1 interacts directly with HIF-1alpha and regulates its stabilityMoon Kyoung Bae
Department of Molecular Biology, Pusan National University, Pusan 609 735, Korea
J Biol Chem 277:9-12. 2002..Here, using the yeast two-hybrid screening system, we found that HIF-1alpha interacts with Jab1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein-1), which is a coactivator of AP-1 transcription factor and fifth subunit of ..
- Jab1 antagonizes TGF-beta signaling by inducing Smad4 degradationMei Wan
Department of Pathology, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, 1670 University Boulevard, VH G002, Birmingham, AL 35294 0019, USA
EMBO Rep 3:171-6. 2002..We report a novel mechanism of Smad4 degradation. Jab1 interacts directly with Smad4 and induces its ubiquitylation for degradation...
- Role of predicted metalloprotease motif of Jab1/Csn5 in cleavage of Nedd8 from Cul1Gregory A Cope
Department of Biology, California Institute of Technology Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
Science 298:608-11. 2002COP9 signalosome (CSN) cleaves the ubiquitin-like protein Nedd8 from the Cul1 subunit of SCF ubiquitin ligases. The Jab1/MPN domain metalloenzyme (JAMM) motif in the Jab1/Csn5 subunit was found to underlie CSN's Nedd8 isopeptidase ..
- The ubiquitin ligase activity in the DDB2 and CSA complexes is differentially regulated by the COP9 signalosome in response to DNA damageRegina Groisman
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cell 113:357-67. 2003..Knockdown of CSN with RNA interference leads to defects in NER. These results suggest that the distinct UV response of the DDB2 and CSA complexes is involved in diverse mechanisms of NER...
- The COP9 signalosome: an assembly and maintenance platform for cullin ubiquitin ligases?Dieter A Wolf
Department of Genetics and Complex Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Nat Cell Biol 5:1029-33. 2003..This apparent paradox can be resolved in a model that proposes CSN-mediated cullin inhibition is a prerequisite for the proper assembly and maintenance of active cullin ubiquitin ligase complexes...
- Prognostic significance of localized p27Kip1 and potential role of Jab1/CSN5 in pancreatic cancerAkihisa Fukumoto
First Department of Surgery, Nara Medical University, 840 Shijo Cho, Kashihara City, Nara 634 8522, Japan
Oncol Rep 11:277-84. 2004..In various human cancers, the reduced p27Kip1 expression correlates well with poor prognosis. Recently, Jab1/CSN5, the fifth component of the COP9 signalosome complex, was found to specifically translocate p27Kip1 from the ..
- The Jab1/COP9 signalosome subcomplex is a downstream mediator of Bcr-Abl kinase activity and facilitates cell-cycle progressionKiichiro Tomoda
Department of Animal Molecular Genetics, Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Ikoma, Nara, Japan
Blood 105:775-83. 2005b>Jab1 is a multifunctional protein associated with the signaling pathway, cell-cycle regulation, and development, and acts as a key subunit of COP9 signalosome (CSN)...
- Prognostic significance of Jab1 expression in laryngeal squamous cell carcinomasYouyi Dong
Department of Cell Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa University, Kagawa, Japan
Clin Cancer Res 11:259-66. 2005Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1) is known as a coactivator of AP1 transcription factor, which contributes to tumor progression by degrading the p27kip1 protein...
- The S100A7-c-Jun activation domain binding protein 1 pathway enhances prosurvival pathways in breast cancerEthan D Emberley
Department of Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, University of Manitoba, Canada
Cancer Res 65:5696-702. 2005..To explore the underlying mechanism, we examined the role of a putative c-Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1)-binding domain within S100A7 using a panel of MDA-MB-231 breast cell lines stably transfected with either S100A7 ..
- CAND1 enhances deneddylation of CUL1 by COP9 signalosomeKyoeng Woo Min
Department of Biochemistry and Protein Network Research Center, Yonsei University, Seoul 120 749, Republic of Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 334:867-74. 2005..Our data suggest that enhancement of CSN-mediated deneddylation by CAND1 may contribute to its function as a positive regulator of SCFs in vivo...
- Consequences of COP9 signalosome and 26S proteasome interactionXiaohua Huang
Division of Molecular Biology, Department of Surgery, Charite, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
FEBS J 272:3909-17. 2005..The possible role of super-complexes composed of the CSN, the 26S proteasome and of Ub ligases in the regulation of protein stability is discussed...
- Jab1 induces the cytoplasmic localization and degradation of p53 in coordination with Hdm2Wonkyung Oh
Department of Food Science and Biotechnology, Faculty of Life Sciences and Technology, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon 440 746, Korea
J Biol Chem 281:17457-65. 2006..Here, we showed that Jab1 facilitates p53 nuclear exclusion and its subsequent degradation in coordination with Hdm2...
- Regulation of neddylation and deneddylation of cullin1 in SCFSkp2 ubiquitin ligase by F-box protein and substrateGil Bornstein
Unit of Biochemistry, Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 31096, Israel
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:11515-20. 2006..We propose a sequence of events in which the increased availability of Skp2 and substrate in the transition of cells to S phase promotes the neddylation and assembly of the SCF(Skp2) ubiquitin ligase complex...
- Depletion of Jab1 inhibits proliferation of pancreatic cancer cell linesAkihisa Fukumoto
Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916 5 Takayama, Ikoma, Nara 630 0101, Japan
FEBS Lett 580:5836-44. 2006b>Jab1 overexpression is observed in many human cancers, but its physiological significance remains to be investigated...
- HER-2/neu transcriptionally activates Jab1 expression via the AKT/beta-catenin pathway in breast cancer cellsMing Chuan Hsu
College of Medicine, Graduate Institute of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung 807, Taiwan
Endocr Relat Cancer 14:655-67. 2007b>Jab1 is a co-activator of activating protein-1 (AP-1) transcription factor and the fifth subunit of the constitutive photomorphogenesis 9 (COP9) signalosome, which has been shown to mediate nuclear exportation and ubiquitin-dependent ..
- CSN5 isopeptidase activity links COP9 signalosome activation to breast cancer progressionAdam S Adler
Program in Epithelial Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Cancer Res 68:506-15. 2008b>CSN5 has been implicated as a candidate oncogene in human breast cancers by genetic linkage with activation of the poor-prognosis, wound response gene expression signature...
- Jab1 is overexpressed in human breast cancer and is a downstream target for HER-2/neuMing Chuan Hsu
Graduate Institute of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Mod Pathol 21:609-16. 2008b>Jab1 is a coactivator of AP-1 transcription factor and the fifth subunit of the COP9 signalosome...
- K63-specific deubiquitination by two JAMM/MPN+ complexes: BRISC-associated Brcc36 and proteasomal Poh1Eric M Cooper
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
EMBO J 28:621-31. 2009..Our results suggest that specificity for K63-linked polyubiquitin is a common property of the JAMM/MPN+ family of DUBs...
- COP9-associated CSN5 regulates exosomal protein deubiquitination and sortingYuelong Liu
Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Am J Pathol 174:1415-25. 2009..In this study, we show that the COP9 signalosome (CSN)-associated protein CSN5 quantitatively regulated proteins that were sorted into exosomes...
- Cytoplasmic localization of Jab1 and p27 Kip1 might be associated with invasiveness of papillary thyroid carcinomaJihyun Ahn
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, Chung Ang University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Endocr J 56:707-13. 2009p27(kip1) is a well known negative regulator of cell cycle progression. Jab1 directly binds to p27(kip1) and induces nuclear export and subsequent degradation...
- The COP9 signalosome mediates beta-catenin degradation by deneddylation and blocks adenomatous polyposis coli destruction via USP15Xiaohua Huang
Department of General, Visceral, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
J Mol Biol 391:691-702. 2009..A model is provided that proposes a role of CSN-mediated deneddylation in the formation of the beta-catenin-degrading supercomplex and the protection of complex-bound APC via CSN-associated USP15...
- Structural insights into the COP9 signalosome and its common architecture with the 26S proteasome lid and eIF3Radoslav I Enchev
Section of Structural Biology, The Institute of Cancer Research, Chester Beatty Laboratories, 237 Fulham Road, London SW3 6JB, UK
Structure 18:518-27. 2010..Antibody labeling of CSN5 and segmentation of the structure suggest a likely subunit distribution and the architecture of its helical repeat ..
- COP9 signalosome subunit 6 stabilizes COP1, which functions as an E3 ubiquitin ligase for 14-3-3σH H Choi
Department of Molecular and Cellular Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, USA
Oncogene 30:4791-801. 2011..These data suggest that the CSN6-COP1 axis is involved in 14-3-3σ degradation, and that deregulation of this axis will promote cell growth and tumorigenicity...
- Jab1/CSN5 negatively regulates p27 and plays a role in the pathogenesis of nasopharyngeal carcinomaYunbao Pan
Department of Pathophysiology, Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, Guangdong, PR China
Cancer Res 72:1890-900. 2012..Aberrant expression of Jab1/CSN5, a negative regulator of the cell-cycle inhibitor p27, is correlated with reduced p27 expression and ..
- Deconjugation of Nedd8 from Cul1 is directly regulated by Skp1-F-box and substrate, and the COP9 signalosome inhibits deneddylated SCF by a noncatalytic mechanismEthan D Emberley
Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
J Biol Chem 287:29679-89. 2012..Upon consumption of substrate and subsequent deneddylation, CSN can remain stably bound to the CRL and hold it in low state of reduced activity...
- The minimal deneddylase core of the COP9 signalosome excludes the Csn6 MPN- domainElah Pick
Department of Biology, University of Haifa at Oranim, Tivon, Israel
PLoS ONE 7:e43980. 2012..The CSN possesses a highly conserved deneddylase activity that centers at the JAMM motif of the Csn5 subunit but requires other subunits in a complex assembly...
- Structural basis for a reciprocal regulation between SCF and CSNRadoslav I Enchev
ETH Zurich, Institute of Biochemistry, Department of Biology, Zurich, Switzerland
Cell Rep 2:616-27. 2012....
- Insights into the regulation of the human COP9 signalosome catalytic subunit, CSN5/Jab1Aude Echalier
Centre de Biochimie Structurale, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unités Mixtes de Recherche 5048 and 1054, Universite Montpellier I, 34090 Montpellier, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:1273-8. 2013..The catalytic activity of the CSN complex, carried by subunit 5 (CSN5/Jab1), resides in the deneddylation of the CRLs that is the hydrolysis of the cullin-neural precursor cell expressed ..
- Intracrine hepatopoietin potentiates AP-1 activity through JAB1 independent of MAPK pathwayChengrong Lu
Department of Genomics and Proteomics, Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Chinese National Human Genome Center at Beijing, Beijing 100850, P R China
FASEB J 16:90-2. 2002..However, its function in the cytosol of hepatocytes is unclear. Here we identified that JAB1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein 1), a co-activator of AP-1, which is essential for liver regeneration, ..
- Protein kinase CK2 and protein kinase D are associated with the COP9 signalosomeStefan Uhle
Division of Molecular Biology, Department of Surgery, Institute of Toxicology, Medical Faculty Charité, Humboldt University, Monbijoustrasse 2, D 10117 Berlin, Germany
EMBO J 22:1302-12. 2003..Curcumin treatment results in elevated amounts of c-Jun-Ub conjugates. We conclude that CK2 and PKD are recruited by CSN in order to regulate Ub conjugate formation...
- Psoriasin interacts with Jab1 and influences breast cancer progressionEthan D Emberley
Department of Pathology, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3E 0W3, Canada
Cancer Res 63:1954-61. 2003..We have found that psoriasin physically interacts with Jab1 (c-jun activation-domain binding protein 1) in the yeast two-hybrid assay and confirmed this by ..
- The potentiation role of hepatopoietin on activator protein-1 is dependent on its sulfhydryl oxidase activityXiaoxiao Chen
Department of Systems Biology, Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Chinese National Human Genome Center at Beijing, Beijing 100850, China
J Biol Chem 278:49022-30. 2003..In the first, intracellular HPO specifically modulates the activator protein-1 (AP-1) pathway through JAB1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein 1), whereas in the second, extracellular HPO triggers the mitogen-activated ..
- Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 expression in malignant lymphoma of the thyroid: its linkage to degree of malignancy and p27 expressionYasuhiro Ito
Department of Surgery, Kuma Hospital, 8 2 35, Shimoyamate dori, Chuo Ku, Kobe 650 0011, Japan
Anticancer Res 23:4121-5. 2003b>Jab1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein 1) is known as a coactivator of the AP1 transcription factor, which contributes to carcinoma progression by degrading the p27/Kip1 protein...
- Skp2 and Jab1 expression are associated with inverse expression of p27(KIP1) and poor prognosis in oral squamous cell carcinomasSatoru Shintani
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Ehime University School of Medicine, Shigenobu cho, Ehime, Japan
Oncology 65:355-62. 2003..are caused, at least in part, by an acceleration of degradation with Skp2 (S-phase kinase-associated protein 2) and Jab1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein 1)...
- JAMM: a metalloprotease-like zinc site in the proteasome and signalosomeXavier I Ambroggio
Division of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California, USA
PLoS Biol 2:E2. 2004The JAMM (JAB1/MPN/Mov34 metalloenzyme) motif in Rpn11 and Csn5 underlies isopeptidase activities intrinsic to the proteasome and signalosome, respectively...
- Thioredoxin modulates activator protein 1 (AP-1) activity and p27Kip1 degradation through direct interaction with Jab1Chae Young Hwang
Center for Systems Biology, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Taejon 305 333, Korea
Oncogene 23:8868-75. 2004..Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1) was originally identified as a coactivator of activator protein 1 (AP-1) transcription and was also shown to ..
- Potential role of Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 as a negative regulator of p27kip1 in pancreatic adenocarcinomaMaria A Kouvaraki
Department of Surgical Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Cancer Res 66:8581-9. 2006..Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (JAB1), an activator protein (AP-1) coactivator, previously implicated in p27 degradation, is overexpressed in various ..
- Adapter protein NRBP associates with Jab1 and negatively regulates AP-1 activityHui Wang
Department of Life Science and Biotechnology, Shanghai Jiaotong University, 1954 Huashan Road, Shanghai 200030, China
FEBS Lett 580:6015-21. 2006Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1) is a coactivator of activating protein-1 (AP-1) and is the fifth component of the COP9 signalosome complex...
- Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 binds Smad5 and inhibits bone morphogenetic protein signalingJochen Haag
University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 54:3878-84. 2006..The present study was undertaken to identify binding partners of the Smad proteins, the intracellular mediators of BMP activity, which might actively modify BMP signaling in chondrocytes...
- Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 negatively regulate p27 kip1 in non-Hodgkin's lymphomasYuchan Wang
Department of Immunology and Microbiology, Medical College of Nantong University, Nantong, PR China
Cancer Biol Ther 7:460-7. 2008Recent evidences suggest that Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1) specifically interacts with the Cdk inhibitor p27kip1 and induces nuclear export and subsequent degradation of p27kip1...
- [Expression and significance of Ser10 phosphorylated p27(kip1) and JAB1 protein in human hepatocellular carcinoma]Mu dan Lu
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 36:840-1. 2007
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Vpr-binding protein VprBP, a WD40 protein associated with the DDB1-CUL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase, is essential for DNA replication and embryonic developmentChad M McCall
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Mol Cell Biol 28:5621-33. 2008..Our studies identify a previously unknown function of VprBP in S-phase progression and suggest the possibility that HIV-1 Vpr may divert an ongoing chromosomal replication activity to facilitate viral replication...
- Expression of Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 and Ser10 phosphorylated p27 protein in human epithelial ovarian carcinomaYou Wang
Department of Pathology, Affiliated Cancer Hospital of Nantong University, Medical College of Nantong University, Nantong, People s Republic of China
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 135:951-9. 2009The aim of the present study was to examine whether Jab1 expression is correlated with p27 protein and its phosphorylation status as well as how it might be clinically relevant in epithelial ovarian carcinoma...
- Symmetrical modularity of the COP9 signalosome complex suggests its multifunctionalityMichal Sharon
Department of Chemistry, University of Cambridge, Lensfield Road, Cambridge CB2 1EW, UK
Structure 17:31-40. 2009..This suggests that the propensity of the CSN complex to change and adapt its subunit composition might underlie its ability to perform multiple functions in vivo...
- Potential role of Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 and phosphorylated p27 expression in prognosis of gliomaShi Ming He
Department of Neurosurgery, Institute for functional neurosurgery P L A, Tangdu Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, 710038, Xi an, People s Republic of China
Brain Tumor Pathol 29:3-9. 2012To investigate whether Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1) expression is correlated with p27 protein and its phosphorylation status as well as how it might be clinically relevant in glioma, we carried out an immunohistochemical ..
- Characterization of the role of COP9 signalosome in regulating cullin E3 ubiquitin ligase activityYin Yin Choo
Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, 117597 Singapore
Mol Biol Cell 22:4706-15. 2011..The deneddylating activity of CSN would subsequently promote its own dissociation to allow progression through the CRL activation cycle...
- COP9 signalosome component JAB1/CSN5 is necessary for T cell signaling through LFA-1 and HIV-1 replicationShigemi M Kinoshita
Laboratory of Immune Regulation, Osaka University Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences, Suita, Osaka, Japan
PLoS ONE 7:e41725. 2012..The target of the peptide was JAB1/CSN5, a component of the signalosome complex...
- Ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis of the microtubule end-binding protein 1, EB1, is controlled by the COP9 signalosome: possible consequences for microtubule filament stabilityAndreas Peth
Department of Surgery, Division of Molecular Biology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Monbijoustrasse 2, 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Mol Biol 368:550-63. 2007..EB1 binds the CSN via subunit CSN5. The C terminus of EB1 is sufficient for interaction with the CSN...
- Deletion mutants in COP9/signalosome subunits in fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe display distinct phenotypesKirsten E Mundt
Genome Damage and Stability Centre, School of Biological Sciences, University of Sussex, Falmer, Sussex, BN1 9RR, United Kingdom
Mol Biol Cell 13:493-502. 2002..Two further putative subunits, Csn4 and Csn5, were identified from the S. pombe genome database...
- The human COP9 signalosome protects ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 3 (UBC3/Cdc34) from beta-transducin repeat-containing protein (betaTrCP)-mediated degradationMaria Elena Fernandez-Sanchez
Institut Pasteur, Immunoregulation Unit and CNRS URA1961, 75724 Paris, France
J Biol Chem 285:17390-7. 2010..Down-regulation of human CSN4 or CSN5 induced proteasome-mediated degradation of the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme UBC3/Cdc34...
- Structure of the Jab1/MPN domain and its implications for proteasome functionHuong J T T Tran
MRC Centre for Protein Engineering, Cambridge CB2 2QH, U K
Biochemistry 42:11460-5. 2003..The Jab1/MPN domain is a widespread 120 amino acid protein module found in archaea, bacteria, and eukaryotes...
- Participation of the proteasomal lid subunit Rpn11 in mitochondrial morphology and function is mapped to a distinct C-terminal domainTeresa Rinaldi
Pasteur Institute Cenci Bolognetti Foundation and the Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Rome I, 00185 Rome, Italy
Biochem J 381:275-85. 2004..participates in proteasome-associated deubiquitination focuses interest on the MPN+ (Mpr1, Pad1, N-terminal)/JAMM (JAB1/MPN/Mov34) metalloprotease site in its N-terminal domain...
- The crystal structure of the human Mov34 MPN domain reveals a metal-free dimerMario Sanches
Center for Structural Molecular Biology, Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory LNLS, Campinas, SP, Brazil
J Mol Biol 370:846-55. 2007..The zinc ligand residues observed in AfJAMM are conserved in the yeast Rpn11 proteasome and Csn5 COP-signalosome subunits, which is consistent with the isopeptidase activity described for these proteins...
- S100A7 (psoriasin) expression is associated with aggressive features and alteration of Jab1 in ductal carcinoma in situ of the breastEthan D Emberley
Manitoba Institute of Cell Biology and Department of Pathology, University of Manitoba, Faculty of Medicine, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Breast Cancer Res 6:R308-15. 2004..Persistent S100A7 expression in invasive carcinoma is associated with a worse prognosis, and this effect may be mediated in part through interaction with the multifunctional cell signaling protein Jab1.
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) promotes cell survival by activation of the Akt pathway and role for CSN5/JAB1 in the control of autocrine MIF activityH Lue
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology, Institute of Biochemistry, University Hospital RWTH Aachen, Aachen, Germany
Oncogene 26:5046-59. 2007..siRNA knockdown of CSN5/JAB1, a tumor marker and MIF-binding protein, showed that JAB1 controls autocrine MIF-mediated Akt signaling by ..
- Down-regulation of Jab1, HIF-1alpha, and VEGF by Moloney murine leukemia virus-ts1 infection: a possible cause of neurodegenerationGina F Lungu
Department of Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A and M University, College Station, Texas, USA
J Neurovirol 14:239-51. 2008..The authors found significant decreases in Jun-activating domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1), hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-1alpha, and VEGF levels and increases in p53 protein levels in ts1-infected brains ..
- The COP9 signalosome interacts with SCF UFO and participates in Arabidopsis flower developmentXiping Wang
Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Plant Cell 15:1071-82. 2003..Compared with the previously reported csn5 antisense and csn1 null mutants, partial deficiency of CSN1 causes a reduction in the level of CUL1 in the mutant ..
- Role of the MPN subunits in COP9 signalosome assembly and activity, and their regulatory interaction with Arabidopsis Cullin3-based E3 ligasesGiuliana Gusmaroli
Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, Conecticut 06520 8104, USA
Plant Cell 19:564-81. 2007..Among its eight subunits, CSN5 and CSN6 contain a characteristic MPN (for Mpr1p and Pad1p N-terminal) domain and, in Arabidopsis thaliana, are ..
- Characterization of the human ortholog of Mov34 reveals eight N-terminal residues important for MPN domain stabilityBeatriz S C Alves
Center for Structural Molecular Biology, Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory, Campinas SP, Brazil
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 347:608-15. 2006..The proteasome lid Rpn11 and COP9-signalosome Csn5 subunits, which contain the conserved JAMM motif involved in zinc ion coordination, show catalytic isopeptidase ..
- Novel aspects of COP9 signalosome functions revealed through analysis of hypomorphic csn mutantsJohannes Stuttmann
Institut de Biologie Environnementale et Biotechnologie, UMR 6191 CNRS CEA Université de la méditerranée Aix Marseille II, CEN Cadarache, Saint Paul lez Durance, France
Plant Signal Behav 4:896-8. 2009..Our observations point to CSN-independent activities of CSN5 and suggest a role of the CSN in cytoskeleton assembly/organization.
- Overexpression of Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 in nonsmall cell lung cancer and its significance in p27 expression and clinical featuresAtsushi Osoegawa
Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Cancer 107:154-61. 2006..It is believed that Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1) plays a role in p27 degradation in a manner that is independent from the role played by S-phase kinase-associated ..
- Expression of Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 and p27 (Kip1) in thyroid medullary carcinomaYasuhiro Ito
Department of Surgery, Kuma Hospital, 8 2 35, Shimoyamate dori, Chuo Ku, Kobe, Japan
Pathology 37:216-9. 2005..of cell proliferation by universally inhibiting the cell cycle, while Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1), a multifunctional cell signaling protein, contributes to carcinoma progression by degrading p27...
- A 16-residue peptide fragment of macrophage migration inhibitory factor, MIF-(50-65), exhibits redox activity and has MIF-like biological functionsMai Tuyet Nguyen
Division of Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology, Institute of Biochemistry, University Hospital RWTH Aachen, D 52074 Aachen, Germany
J Biol Chem 278:33654-71. 2003..MIF-(50-65) and its variant bound to the MIF-binding protein JAB1 and enhanced cellular levels of p27Kip1...
- Alpha V integrin prolongs collagenase production through Jun activation binding protein 1Howard Levinson
Division of Plastic Surgery, M S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA, USA
Ann Plast Surg 53:155-61. 2004..A yeast 2 hybrid screen revealed alphav integrin interacts with jun activation binding domain-1 (JAB1). Mesenchymal-derived cells were transfected with the alphav integrin gene and incorporated into collagen lattices...
- Construction of a rhamnose mutation in Bacillus anthracis affects adherence to macrophages but not virulence in guinea pigsJoel A Bozue
Bacteriology Division, United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, 1425 Porter Street, USAMRIID, Ft Detrick, MD 21702, USA
Microb Pathog 38:1-12. 2005..anthracis to construct the mutant strain Ames-JAB1. Carbohydrate analysis of spores from this mutant demonstrated the loss of rhamnose...
- Clinical significance of Skp2 expression, alone and combined with Jab1 and p27 in epithelial ovarian tumorsLi Sui
Department of Cell Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa University, Kagawa, Japan
Oncol Rep 15:765-71. 2006We have previously demonstrated the inverse correlation of Jab1 and p27 proteins, as well as prognostic significance in epithelial ovarian carcinomas...
- Downregulation of COP9 signalosome subunits differentially affects the CSN complex and target protein stabilityAndreas Peth
Department of Surgery, Division of Molecular Biology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Monbijoustrasse 2, D 10117 Berlin, Germany
BMC Biochem 8:27. 2007..The intrinsic deneddylating activity localized to CSN5 as well as the associated kinases and deubiquitinating activity are involved in the regulatory function of CSN...
- Rare sugar D-allose induces specific up-regulation of TXNIP and subsequent G1 cell cycle arrest in hepatocellular carcinoma cells by stabilization of p27kip1Fuminori Yamaguchi
Department of Cell Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa University, 1750 1 Ikenobe, Miki cho, Kita gun, Kagawa 761 0793, Japan
Int J Oncol 32:377-85. 2008..Protein interaction between TXNIP and jab1, and p27kip1 and jab1, was observed, suggesting stabilization of p27kip1 protein by the competitive inhibition of ..
- Sex dimorphism in wound healing: the roles of sex steroids and macrophage migration inhibitory factorStephen C Gilliver
Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PT, United Kingdom
Endocrinology 149:5747-57. 2008..Furthermore, wound levels of Jun activation domain-binding protein 1 (JAB1), a key factor by which MIF activates intracellular responses, were increased through ovariectomy and greater in ..
- Drosophila JAB1/CSN5 acts in photoreceptor cells to induce glial cellsGreg S B Suh
Department of Biological Chemistry, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, The School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Neuron 33:35-46. 2002..Here, we show that the JAB1/CSN5 subunit of the COP9 signalosome complex is expressed in R cells, accumulates in the developing optic lobe neuropil, ..
- Targeted silencing of Jab1/Csn5 in human cells downregulates SCF activity through reduction of F-box protein levelsGregory A Cope
Department of Biology, California Institute of Technology Pasadena, CA 91125, USA
BMC Biochem 7:1. 2006..The removal of Nedd8 is catalyzed by the Jab1/MPN domain metalloenzyme (JAMM) motif within the Csn5 subunit of the Cop9 Signalosome.
- Inverse expression of Jun activation domain binding protein 1 and cell cycle inhibitor p27Kip1: influence on proliferation in hepatocellular carcinomaJan P Berg
Institute of Pathology, University of Bonn, D 53127 Bonn, Germany
Hum Pathol 38:1621-7. 2007Recently, the functional role of Jun activation domain binding protein 1 (Jab1) as a putative novel oncogene in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) has been postulated...
- ZD1839 (IRESSA) stabilizes p27Kip1 and enhances radiosensitivity in cholangiocarcinoma cell linesShinichi Yabuuchi
Department of of Hepato Billary Pancreatic Surgery, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
Anticancer Res 29:1169-80. 2009..Moreover, concurrent evaluation of the expression of p27(Kip1) protein and Jun activating domain-binding protein 1 (Jab1) with ZD1839 by Western blotting analysis was performed...
- Identification and characterization of binding sites on S100A7, a participant in cancer and inflammation pathwaysRafael Leon
Department of Chemistry, University of Victoria, P O Box 3065, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 3V6, Canada
Biochemistry 48:10591-600. 2009..studies were also used to probe contributions of individual residues of an S100A7 triple mutant with respect to Jab1 binding...
- Molecular and structural characterisation of a macrophage migration inhibitory factor from sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax L.)Francesco Buonocore
Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Tuscia, Largo dell Università S N C, 01100 Viterbo, Italy
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 136:297-304. 2010..The Cys(57)-Ala(58)-Leu(59)-Cys(60) motif, present inside the stretch important for JAB1-interaction and mediator of the thiol-protein oxidoreductase activity of MIF, is conserved in sea bass, together ..
- The COP9 complex is conserved between plants and mammals and is related to the 26S proteasome regulatory complexN Wei
Department of Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology Yale University New Haven, Connecticut, 06520 8104, USA
Curr Biol 8:919-22. 1998..photomorphogenesis, is composed of multiple subunits including COP9, FUS6 (also known as COP11) and the Arabidopsis JAB1 homolog 1 (AJH1) ([1-3]; unpublished observations)...
- COP9 signalosome components play a role in the mating pheromone response of S. cerevisiaeVered Maytal-Kivity
Department of Biology and Institute for Catalysis Science and Technology, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, 32000 Haifa, Israel
EMBO Rep 3:1215-21. 2002..We identified a group of proteins, including a homolog of Csn5/Jab1 and four uncharacterized PCI components, that interact in a manner suggesting they form a complex analogous to ..
- Homologues of 26S proteasome subunits are regulators of transcription and translationL Aravind
Department of Biology BSBW, Texas A and M University, College Station 77843, USA
Protein Sci 7:1250-4. 1998..and p47 subunits of eIF3 are shown to be homologues of the proteasome subunit Mov34, and transcriptional regulators JAB1/pad1...
- Arabidopsis cop8 and fus4 mutations define the same gene that encodes subunit 4 of the COP9 signalosomeG Serino
Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8104, USA
Plant Cell 11:1967-80. 1999..that COP8 is capable of strong self-association as well as interaction with COP9, FUS6/COP11, FUS5, and Arabidopsis JAB1 homolog 1, the latter four proteins being previously defined subunits of the Arabidopsis COP9 signalosome...
- Light-induced COP9 signalosome expression in the Indian false vampire bat Megaderma lyraK Emmanuvel Rajan
Department of Animal Science, School of Life Sciences, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli 620024, India
J Physiol Sci 60:43-9. 2010..LC-MS-MS results for a 36 kDa protein were analyzed using the Sequest search engine, and COP9 signalosome subunit 5 (CSN5) was pinpointed as having the highest score with 6 matching peptides...
- Interaction between proliferating cell nuclear antigen and JUN-activation-domain-binding protein 1 in the meristem of rice, Oryza sativa LTaichi Yamamoto
Department of Applied Biological Science, Faculty of Science and Technology, Science University of Tokyo, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda shi, 278 8510, Chiba ken, Japan
Planta 217:175-83. 2003..The role of OsPCNA with OsJab1 in plant DNA proliferation is discussed...
- JAB1/CSN5 and the COP9 signalosome. A complex situationD A Chamovitz
Department of Plant Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Israel
EMBO Rep 2:96-101. 2001..JAB1 is also known as COP9 signalosome subunit 5 (CSN5), which is a component of the COP9 signalosome regulatory complex (CSN)...
- Multiple functions of Jab1 are required for early embryonic development and growth potential in miceKiichiro Tomoda
Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916 5 Takayama, Ikoma, Nara 630 0101, Japan
J Biol Chem 279:43013-8. 2004b>Jab1 interacts with a variety of signaling molecules and regulates their stability in mammalian cells...
- Genetic variation and regulatory networks: Mechanisms and complexityDANA PE ER; Fiscal Year: 2009..These tools will be made publicly available, including a friendly graphical user interface and visualization. ..
- Amplification of tumor hypoxic responses by MIF-dependent HIF stabilizationRobert A Mitchell; Fiscal Year: 2013..results indicate that MIF promotes HIF-1a stability by functionally regulating a subunit of the COP9 signalosome, CSN5, in repressing a unique, HIF-1-specific ubiquitin E3 ligase...
- Regulation of Craniofacial Skeletal Development by Jab1Guang Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have recently identified transcriptional cofactor Jab1 as a novel interacting protein for Runx2, a mater regulator for skeletogenesis...
- Targeted CSN5 inhibition in Pancreatic CancerWAYNE S ZUNDEL; Fiscal Year: 2010..Recently, we have developed multiple lead compounds against the catalytic portion (CSN5) of the COP9 Signalosome (CSN)...
- Guang Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2014..by applicant): The goal of this project is to understand the specific role of evolutionarily conserved factor JAB1 in osteosarcoma pathogenesis...
- Function and Regulation of the CSN in the NF-kB Activation PathwayLan Huang; Fiscal Year: 2013..2) To characterize CSN5 phosphorylation and the dynamic interactions of the CSN5-IKK complex upon TNFa signaling...
- Huang Ge Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2014..We have now identified two exosomal proteins that interact with TRAF2, Itch and CSN5, which have the potential to enhance the ubiquitination of CYLD in lung tumor cells...
- Curcumin reverses tumor exosomes-mediated inhibition of myeloid differentiationHuang Ge Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2010..Analysis of the composition of the tumor exosomes using a proteomics approach identified CSN5 as a candidate regulatory molecule and siRNA knockdown of CSN5 resulted in attenuation of the tumor exosome- ..
- LMP-1 is a critical regulator of BMP signaling and BMP responsivenessScott D Boden; Fiscal Year: 2010..interrupting l-Smad/Smurf1-mediated proteasomal degradation of the BMP receptor (BMPR1A);and, 3) interrupting Jab1-mediated proteasomal degradation of the common Smad (Smad4)...
- Raymond J Deshaies; Fiscal Year: 2016..the Nedd8 conjugation pathway has emerged as a drug target for cancer chemotherapy and the active site subunit of Csn5 has been implicated in sustaining tumorigenicity in a Myc-driven cancer model...
- MOLECULAR-GENETIC ANALYSIS OF 3P14 GENOMIC STABILITYHarry Drabkin; Fiscal Year: 2006..Jab1/Csn5 has deneddylase activity, and JAB 1 has also been shown to regulate nuclear-cytoplasmic transport and proteasome-..
- IMMEDIATE-EARLY REGULATORY GENES OF CYTOMEGALOVIRUSGary Hayward; Fiscal Year: 2007..consequences of post-transcriptional interactions of IE2 with four potential cell cycle regulatory proteins p21, JAB1, APC2 and MAD2; (II) continued exploration of the role of PML, DAXX, SUMO and the PODs at very early times in the ..
- Role of Csn5 in Epidermal HomeostasisDavid Wong; Fiscal Year: 2009..Coordinate amplification of CSN5 on chromosome 8q13 with MYC on 8q24 has been recently shown to be a hallmark of human tumors with increased risk of ..
- CSN5 Mediates HIF-alpha Stability and Tumor GrowthWayne Zundel; Fiscal Year: 2007..Using genetic and biochemical screens for proteins able to modify HIF-1alpha responses, we have isolated the CSN5 subunit of the COP9 Signalosome (CSN)...
- SDF-1A AND MIP-II INTERACTIONS WITH CHEMOKINE RECEPTORSElias Lolis; Fiscal Year: 2002..The ultimate aim of this work is to use the information generated from these studies in the design of small molecule receptor antagonists for the treatment of HIV-1. ..
- Functional and Structural Studies of CD74 ActivationElias Lolis; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Post Translation Regulation in MycobacteriaLuiz Bermudez; Fiscal Year: 2008..In case we confirm our hypothesis, future work will address the role of Ion in M. tuberculosis [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- MYCOBACTERIAL ENVIRONMENT WITHIN MACROPHAGESLuiz Bermudez; Fiscal Year: 2003..We believe that the proposed studies will generate important information about the phagosome environment and the mycobacterial response to it. ..
- Regulation of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p27 in cancerMong Hong Lee; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- The FIAT-ATF4 interaction and the control of bone massRene St Arnaud; Fiscal Year: 2010..These experiments will elucidate the molecular mechanisms through which FIAT regulates bone mass accrual in vivo. ..
- Regulation and Proteomics of Polyubiquitin SignalingERIC COOPER; Fiscal Year: 2008..Specifically, the goal is to establish a paradigm for how these chains are recognized, what factors bind to them, and how such signals are ultimately turned off. ..
- Advances in Mineral Metabolism (AIMM) annual meetingRene St Arnaud; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Advances in Mineral Metabolism (AMM) meetingRene St Arnaud; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF THE COP9 SIGNALOSOMENing Wei; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Validation of new biomarker for human cancersFRANCOIS CLARET; Fiscal Year: 2006..b>JAB1 (Jun activation domain-binding protein) was recently found to regulate mammalian checkpoint through inactivation of ..
- 2005 Bones & Teeth Gordon ConferenceRene St Arnaud; Fiscal Year: 2005..These funds, if granted, will aid immeasurably in allowing the Gordon Research Conference to fulfill its function to stimulate further creativity in bone, cartilage and tooth research. ..
- LIPOSOMAL BCL-2 ANTISENSE THERAPY FOR SOLID TUMORSFrancisco Esteva; Fiscal Year: 2003..Gabriel Lopez-Berestein (Department of Bioimmunotherapy). M. D. Anderson Cancer Center has the patients and resources necessary for Dr. Esteva to successfully complete this research project. ..