Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: BARD1
Description: BRCA1 associated RING domain 1
Alias: BRCA1-associated RING domain protein 1, BRCA1-associated RING domain gene 1, RING-type E3 ubiquitin transferase BARD1
Publications178 found, 100 shown here
- BRCA1 regulates GADD45 through its interactions with the OCT-1 and CAAT motifsWenhong Fan
Department of Radiation Oncology, Cancer Institute, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Biol Chem 277:8061-7. 2002..These findings indicate that BRCA1 can up-regulate its targeted genes through protein-protein interactions and provide a novel mechanism by which BRCA1 participates in transcriptional regulation...
- BRCA1-associated protein 1 interferes with BRCA1/BARD1 RING heterodimer activityHiroyuki Nishikawa
Division of Breast and Endocrine Surgery, Institute of Advanced Medical Science, and Department of Radiology, St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki, Japan
Cancer Res 69:111-9. 2009The breast and ovarian tumor suppressor BRCA1 constitutes a RING heterodimer E3 ligase with BARD1. BRCA1-associated protein 1 (BAP1) is a ubiquitin COOH-terminal hydrolase that was initially identified as a protein that bound to the RING ..
- Mediator of DNA damage checkpoint protein 1 regulates BRCA1 localization and phosphorylation in DNA damage checkpoint controlZhenkun Lou
Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Biol Chem 278:13599-602. 2003..Taken together these data suggest that MDC1 regulates BRCA1 function in DNA damage checkpoint control...
- Novel interaction between HPV E6 and BARD1 (BRCA1-associated ring domain 1) and its biologic rolesEun Kyoung Yim
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Republic of Korea
DNA Cell Biol 26:753-61. 2007..We identified Breast Cancer 1 Gene (BRCA1)-associated ring domain protein 1 (BARD1) as a binding partner of E6 and investigated its biological function in cervical cancer cells...
- Estrogen receptor alpha regulates expression of the breast cancer 1 associated ring domain 1 (BARD1) gene through intronic DNA sequenceAmy L Creekmore
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
Mol Cell Endocrinol 267:106-15. 2007..gene regions isolated was a 288bp fragment from the ninth intron of the breast cancer 1 associated ring domain (BARD1) gene...
- Identification of a RING protein that can interact in vivo with the BRCA1 gene productL C Wu
Department of Microbiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75235, USA
Nat Genet 14:430-40. 1996..This BRCA1-associated RING domain (BARD1) protein contains an N-terminal RING motif, three tandem ankyrin repeats, and a C-terminal sequence with ..
- Cell cycle-dependent colocalization of BARD1 and BRCA1 proteins in discrete nuclear domainsY Jin
Department of Microbiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 6000 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75235, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:12075-80. 1997..BRCA1 associates in vivo with a structurally related protein termed BARD1. Here we show that the steady-state levels of BARD1, unlike those of BRCA1, remain relatively constant during cell ..
- The C-terminal (BRCT) domains of BRCA1 interact in vivo with CtIP, a protein implicated in the CtBP pathway of transcriptional repressionX Yu
Department of Microbiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75235, USA
J Biol Chem 273:25388-92. 1998..These results indicate that the BRCA1-CtIP interaction may be required for tumor suppression by BRCA1...
- Functional interaction of BRCA1-associated BARD1 with polyadenylation factor CstF-50F E Kleiman
Department of Biological Sciences, Columbia University, New York, NY 10027, USA
Science 285:1576-9. 1999..and in intact cells with a nuclear protein of previously unknown function, BRCA1-associated RING domain protein (BARD1). The BARD1-CstF-50 interaction inhibits polyadenylation in vitro...
- Genetic analysis of BRCA1 function in a defined tumor cell lineR Scully
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Mol Cell 4:1093-9. 1999..These data constitute the basis for a BRCA1 functional assay and suggest that efficient repair of double-strand DNA breaks is linked to BRCA1 tumor suppression function...
- The RING heterodimer BRCA1-BARD1 is a ubiquitin ligase inactivated by a breast cancer-derived mutationR Hashizume
Division of Breast and Endocrine Surgery, St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki, 216 8511 Japan
J Biol Chem 276:14537-40. 2001BRCA1-BARD1 constitutes a heterodimeric RING finger complex associated through its N-terminal regions...
- BACH1, a novel helicase-like protein, interacts directly with BRCA1 and contributes to its DNA repair functionS B Cantor
The Dana Farber Cancer Institute and the Harvard, Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cell 105:149-60. 2001..Thus, it is conceivable that, like BRCA1, BACH1 is a target of germline cancer-inducing mutations...
- BRCA1 RING domain cancer-predisposing mutations. Structural consequences and effects on protein-protein interactionsP S Brzovic
Department of Biochemistry and Biomolecular Structure Center, University of Washington, Seattle Washington 98195 7742, USA
J Biol Chem 276:41399-406. 2001..into the second Zn(2+) site (Site II) of the BRCA1 RING domain and their effect on the interaction with the BARD1 RING domain. Each of the BRCA1 Site II mutants still interact and form a stable heterodimer with BARD1...
- Structure of a BRCA1-BARD1 heterodimeric RING-RING complexP S Brzovic
Department of Biochemistry and Biomolecular Structure Center, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 7742, USA
Nat Struct Biol 8:833-7. 2001..and ovarian cancer tumor suppressor BRCA1 interacts with multiple cognate proteins, including the RING protein BARD1. Proper function of the BRCA1 RING domain is critical, as evidenced by the many cancer-predisposing mutations ..
- Identification of residues required for the interaction of BARD1 with BRCA1Joanna R Morris
Cancer Genetics Laboratory, Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics, Guy s, Kings and St Thomas Schools of Medicine, London SE1 9RT, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 277:9382-6. 2002The breast and ovarian cancer predisposition gene product BRCA1, binds to BARD1 at its N terminus. In cells BRCA1 is found as a heterodimer with BARD1 and may represent the functionally active form of BRCA1...
- Germline mutations of the BRCA1-associated ring domain (BARD1) gene in breast and breast/ovarian families negative for BRCA1 and BRCA2 alterationsChiara Ghimenti
Division of Pathology, Department of Oncology, Transplants and New Technologies in Medicine, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 33:235-42. 2002b>BARD1 (BRCA1-associated RING domain) was identified by yeast two-hybrid screening as a protein interacting with BRCA1. Somatic and germline mutations of BARD1 have been detected in sporadic breast, ovarian, and endometrial cancers...
- BARD1 induces BRCA1 intranuclear foci formation by increasing RING-dependent BRCA1 nuclear import and inhibiting BRCA1 nuclear exportMegan Fabbro
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, University of Sydney, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, Westmead, 2145, New South Wales, Australia
J Biol Chem 277:21315-24. 2002..The BRCA1 RING element mediates nuclear import via association with BARD1, and this is not affected by cancer-associated RING mutations...
- Enhancement of BRCA1 E3 ubiquitin ligase activity through direct interaction with the BARD1 proteinYan Xia
Molecular and Cell Biology Laboratory, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Biol Chem 278:5255-63. 2003..domain containing the RING finger, as well as that of the full-length BRCA1, was significantly enhanced by the BARD1 protein (residues 8-142), whose RING finger domain itself lacked Ub ligase activity in vitro...
- Activation of the E3 ligase function of the BRCA1/BARD1 complex by polyubiquitin chainsDonna L Mallery
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK
EMBO J 21:6755-62. 2002..In vivo, BRCA1 forms a heterodimeric complex with BARD1. Both proteins contain an N-terminal zinc RING-finger domain which confers E3 ubiquitin ligase activity...
- Binding and recognition in the assembly of an active BRCA1/BARD1 ubiquitin-ligase complexPeter S Brzovic
Department of Biochemistry, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:5646-51. 2003BRCA1 is a breast and ovarian cancer tumor suppressor protein that associates with BARD1 to form a RINGRING heterodimer...
- Nuclear-cytoplasmic shuttling of BARD1 contributes to its proapoptotic activity and is regulated by dimerization with BRCA1Jose Antonio Rodriguez
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, University of Sydney, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, Westmead NSW 2145, Australia
Oncogene 23:1809-20. 2004The breast cancer-associated protein, BARD1, colocalizes with BRCA1 in nuclear foci in the S phase and after DNA damage, and the two proteins form a stable heterodimer implicated in DNA repair, protein ubiquitination, and control of mRNA ..
- BRCA1-BARD1 complexes are required for p53Ser-15 phosphorylation and a G1/S arrest following ionizing radiation-induced DNA damageMegan Fabbro
Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Post Office Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland 4029, Australia
J Biol Chem 279:31251-8. 2004..The major BRCA1 binding partner, BARD1, is also implicated in the DNA damage response, and recent reports indicate that BRCA1 and BARD1 co-operate in ..
- BARD1 induces apoptosis by catalysing phosphorylation of p53 by DNA-damage response kinaseAnis Feki
Biology of Aging Laboratory, Department of Geriatrics, University of Geneva, Chemin de Petit Bel Air 2, CH 1225 Geneva Chêne Bourg, Switzerland
Oncogene 24:3726-36. 2005The BRCA1-associated RING domain protein BARD1 acts with BRCA1 in double-strand break repair and ubiquitination...
- BRCA1/BARD1 inhibition of mRNA 3' processing involves targeted degradation of RNA polymerase IIFrida E Kleiman
Department of Biological Sciences, Columbia University, New York, New York 10027, USA
Genes Dev 19:1227-37. 2005Mammalian cells exhibit a complex response to DNA damage. The tumor suppressor BRCA1 and associated protein BARD1 are thought to play an important role in this response, and our previous work demonstrated that this includes transient ..
- Genetic analysis of BRCA1 ubiquitin ligase activity and its relationship to breast cancer susceptibilityJoanna R Morris
Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics, Kings College London School of Medicine at Guy s, Kings and St Thomas Hospitals, Guy s Hospital, 8th Floor Guy s Tower, St Thomas Street, London SE1 9RT, UK
Hum Mol Genet 15:599-606. 2006..of the Breast Cancer-1 predisposition protein (BRCA1) associates with the BRCA1-associated RING domain-1 protein (BARD1) to form a heterodimer, which exhibits ubiquitin ligase activity that is abrogated by known cancer-associated ..
- SNP-SNP interactions in breast cancer susceptibilityVenüs Ummiye Onay
Fred A Litwin Centre for Cancer Genetics, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BMC Cancer 6:114. 2006..However, polygenic models suggest that multiple commonly occurring low to modestly penetrant SNPs of cancer related genes might have a greater effect on a disease when considered in combination...
- Ubiquitin-binding protein RAP80 mediates BRCA1-dependent DNA damage responseHongtae Kim
Department of Therapeutic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine, Post Office Box 208040, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Science 316:1202-5. 2007..Together, these results suggest the existence of a ubiquitination-dependent signaling pathway involved in the DNA damage response...
- Crystal structure of the BARD1 BRCT domainsGabriel Birrane
Molecular Medicine Laboratory and Macromolecular Crystallography Unit, Division of Experimental Medicine, Harvard Institutes of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Biochemistry 46:7706-12. 2007The interaction of the breast tumor suppressor BRCA1 with the protein BARD1 results in the formation of a heterodimeric complex that has ubiquitin ligase activity and plays central roles in cell cycle checkpoint control and DNA repair...
- Rapid recruitment of BRCA1 to DNA double-strand breaks is dependent on its association with Ku80Leizhen Wei
Department of Clinical Oncology, Tohoku University, 4 1 Seiryomachi Aoba ku, Sendai 980 8575, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 28:7380-93. 2008..at DSBs depended on Ku80, which functions in the nonhomologous end-joining (NHEJ) pathway, independently of BARD1, which binds to the N terminus of BRCA1...
- Distinct roles of BARD1 isoforms in mitosis: full-length BARD1 mediates Aurora B degradation, cancer-associated BARD1beta scaffolds Aurora B and BRCA2Stephan Ryser
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Molecular Gynecology and Obstetrics Laboratory, University Hospitals Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Cancer Res 69:1125-34. 2009The BRCA1-associated ring domain protein 1 (BARD1) interacts with BRCA1 via its RING finger domain...
- PALB2 is an integral component of the BRCA complex required for homologous recombination repairShirley M H Sy
Department of Therapeutic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:7155-60. 2009....
- Common variations in BARD1 influence susceptibility to high-risk neuroblastomaMario Capasso
Division of Genetics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Nat Genet 41:718-23. 2009..We detected new significant association of six SNPs at 2q35 within the BARD1 locus (P(allelic) = 2.35 x 10(-9)-2.25 x 10(-8))...
- Integrative genomics identifies LMO1 as a neuroblastoma oncogeneKai Wang
The Center for Applied Genomics, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Nature 469:216-20. 2011....
- BARD1 expression predicts outcome in colon cancerJudith C Sporn
Department of Medicine and Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Clin Cancer Res 17:5451-62. 2011b>BARD1 is a BRCA1-binding partner with tumor suppressive properties. Aberrant splice variants of BARD1 have been detected in various cancers, and it has been postulated that the presence of some splice variants is cancer specific...
- BARD1: an independent predictor of survival in non-small cell lung cancerYong Qiang Zhang
Molecular Gynecology and Obstetrics Laboratory, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospitals Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Cancer 131:83-94. 2012..However, BRCA1 functions depend on the interaction with BARD1 for its stability, nuclear localization and ubiquitin ligase activity...
- Common variation at BARD1 results in the expression of an oncogenic isoform that influences neuroblastoma susceptibility and oncogenicityKristopher R Bosse
Division of Oncology and Center for Childhood Cancer Research, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Cancer Res 72:2068-78. 2012..In this study, we characterized the high-risk neuroblastoma association at the BRCA1-related locus, BARD1, showing that disease-associated variations correlate with increased expression of the oncogenically activated ..
- Mapping the functional domains of BRCA1. Interaction of the ring finger domains of BRCA1 and BARD1J E Meza
Departments of Genetics and Medical Genetics, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 7742, USA
J Biol Chem 274:5659-65. 1999Breast cancer 1 (BRCA1) and BRCA1-associated RING domain 1 (BARD1) are multidomain proteins that interact in vivo via their N-terminal RING finger motif regions...
- The Bcl-3 oncoprotein acts as a bridging factor between NF-kappaB/Rel and nuclear co-regulatorsR Dechend
Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine MDC, Berlin
Oncogene 18:3316-23. 1999..The novel Bcl-3 interactors Jab1, Pirin, Tip60 and Bard1 are nuclear proteins which also bind to other transcription factors including c-Jun, nuclear factor I (NFI), HIV-1 ..
- The BARD1-CstF-50 interaction links mRNA 3' end formation to DNA damage and tumor suppressionF E Kleiman
Department of Biological Sciences, Columbia University, New York, NY 10027, USA
Cell 104:743-53. 2001The mRNA polyadenylation factor CstF interacts with the BRCA1-associated protein BARD1, and this interaction represses the nuclear mRNA polyadenylation machinery in vitro...
- Identification of BARD1 as mediator between proapoptotic stress and p53-dependent apoptosisI Irminger-Finger
Biology of Aging Laboratory, Department of Geriatrics, Geneva, Switzerland
Mol Cell 8:1255-66. 2001The BRCA1-associated protein BARD1 is a putative tumor suppressor...
- Mutational analysis of BARD1 in familial breast cancer patients in JapanMakoto Ishitobi
Department of Surgical Oncology, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, 2 2 E10, Yamada oka, Suita, 565 0871, Osaka, Japan
Cancer Lett 200:1-7. 2003Since BRCA1,which is a breast cancer susceptibility gene, form heterodimers with BARD1, it is speculated that BARD1 mutations might affect the function of BRCA1, contributing to breast carcinogenesis...
- BARD1 participates with BRCA1 in homology-directed repair of chromosome breaksUlrica K Westermark
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:7926-36. 2003..Much of the BRCA1 in cells forms a heterodimeric complex with a structurally related protein BARD1. We report that expression of truncated mouse or human BARD1 peptides capable of interacting with Brca1 results in ..
- BRCA1 : BARD1 induces the formation of conjugated ubiquitin structures, dependent on K6 of ubiquitin, in cells during DNA replication and repairJoanna R Morris
Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics, Division of Genetics and Development, Guy s Kings and St Thomas School of Medicine, King s College London, Guy s Hospital, London SE1 9RT, UK
Hum Mol Genet 13:807-17. 2004..This activity is greatly increased when BRCA1 is in a complex with its N-terminal binding partner BARD1. In this report we use an immunohistochemical approach to demonstrate the association of cellular BRCA1 with the ..
- Mutation screening of the BARD1 gene: evidence for involvement of the Cys557Ser allele in hereditary susceptibility to breast cancerS M Karppinen
Department of Clinical Genetics, Oulu University Hospital University of Oulu, PO Box 24, FIN 90029 OYS, Finland
J Med Genet 41:e114. 2004
- Hyperphosphorylation of the BARD1 tumor suppressor in mitotic cellsAtish D Choudhury
Institute for Cancer Genetics and the Departments of Pathology and Anatomy and Cell Biology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York 10032, USA
J Biol Chem 280:24669-79. 2005..In vivo, BRCA1 exists as a heterodimer with the BARD1 protein, and many of its biological functions are mediated by the BRCA1-BARD1 complex...
- Identification and characterization of missense alterations in the BRCA1 associated RING domain (BARD1) gene in breast and ovarian cancerM K Sauer
Fred A Litwin Center for Cancer Genetics, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1X5, Canada
J Med Genet 42:633-8. 2005BRCA1 associated RING domain protein (BARD1) was originally identified due to its interaction with the RING domain of BRCA1...
- Aberrant expression of BARD1 in breast and ovarian cancers with poor prognosisJian Yu Wu
Biology of Aging Laboratory, Department of Geriatrics, Geneva University Hospitals, Chemin de Petit Bel Air 2, CH 1225 Chne Bourg Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Cancer 118:1215-26. 2006Mutations in tumor-suppressor gene BARD1 have been found in inherited and spontaneous breast, ovarian and uterine cancers...
- BARD1 variants Cys557Ser and Val507Met in breast cancer predispositionPia Vahteristo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Eur J Hum Genet 14:167-72. 2006b>BARD1 (BRCA1-associated RING-domain 1) is a tumor suppressor whose protein product interacts with BRCA1, and in which rare somatic and germline mutations have been reported in breast, uterine, and endometrial cancers...
- The BARD1 Cys557Ser variant and breast cancer risk in IcelandSimon N Stacey
deCODE Genetics, Reykjavik, Iceland
PLoS Med 3:e217. 2006..of the BRCA1 protein are mediated through heterodimeric complexes composed of BRCA1 and a related protein, BARD1. Some breast-cancer-associated BRCA1 missense mutations disrupt the function of the BRCA1/BARD1 complex...
- BARD1 variants are not associated with breast cancer risk in Australian familial breast cancerKylie L Gorringe
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, East Melbourne, Vic, 8006, Australia
Breast Cancer Res Treat 111:505-9. 2008Several studies in various populations have suggested that non-synonymous BARD1 variants are associated with increased breast cancer risk...
- Oncogenic BARD1 isoforms expressed in gynecological cancersLin Li
Laboratory of Molecular Gynecology and Obstetrics, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Geneva University Hospitals, Geneva, Switzerland
Cancer Res 67:11876-85. 2007b>BARD1 is required for protein stability and tumor suppressor functions of BRCA1, which depend on the ubiquitin ligase activity of the BRCA1-BARD1 heterodimer...
- Crystal structure of the BARD1 ankyrin repeat domain and its functional consequencesDavid Fox
Department of Biochemistry, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7350, USA
J Biol Chem 283:21179-86. 2008b>BARD1 is the constitutive nuclear partner to the breast and ovarian cancer-specific tumor suppressor BRCA1...
- The BARD1 Cys557Ser polymorphism and breast cancer risk: an Australian case-control and family analysisSharon E Johnatty
Cancer and Cell Biology, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Breast Cancer Res Treat 115:145-50. 2009b>BARD1 was first identified as a BRCA1-interacting protein with tumour-suppressor functions...
- The BARD1 C-terminal domain structure and interactions with polyadenylation factor CstF-50Ross A Edwards
Department of Biochemistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2H7
Biochemistry 47:11446-56. 2008The BARD1 N-terminal RING domain binds BRCA1 while the BARD1 C-terminal ankyrin and tandem BRCT repeat domains bind CstF-50 to modulate mRNA processing and RNAP II stability in response to DNA damage...
- Polymorphisms in HPV E6/E7 protein interacted genes and risk of cervical cancer in Chinese women: a case-control analysisXiaoyi Zhou
Laboratory of Reproductive Medicine, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing 210029, China
Gynecol Oncol 114:327-31. 2009Accumulating studies indicate that HPV E6/E7 oncoproteins interacting genes, TP53, BRCA1 and BARD1, play a critical role in cervical carcinogenesis...
- Differential modulation of BRCA1 and BARD1 nuclear localisation and foci assembly by DNA damageKirsty M Brodie
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, University of Sydney, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, NSW, Australia
Cell Signal 22:291-302. 2010The BRCA1/BARD1 heterodimer regulates genomic maintenance and contributes to the DNA damage checkpoint response. We previously reported that BRCA1 and BARD1 can shuttle between nucleus and cytoplasm...
- BARD1, a possible biomarker for breast and ovarian cancerIrmgard Irminger-Finger
Molecular Gynecology and Obstetrics Laboratory, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospitals Geneva, HUG Bld de la Cluse 30CH 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
Gynecol Oncol 117:211-5. 2010..A blood test based on BARD1, a protein that interacts with the breast cancer gene product BRCA1, is a promising candidate for fulfilling these ..
- Common genetic variation at BARD1 is not associated with breast cancer risk in BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation carriersAmanda B Spurdle
QueenslanInstitute for Medical Research, Brisbane, Australia
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 20:1032-8. 2011..Inherited BRCA1 and BRCA2 (BRCA1/2) mutations confer elevated breast cancer risk. Knowledge of factors that can improve breast cancer risk assessment in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers may improve personalized cancer prevention strategies...
- Replication of neuroblastoma SNP association at the BARD1 locus in African-AmericansValeria Latorre
Division of Human Genetics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, 3615 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 21:658-63. 2012..Knowledge of their association to neuroblastoma in African-American children is still lacking...
- Mutations in the BRCA1-associated RING domain (BARD1) gene in primary breast, ovarian and uterine cancersT H Thai
Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75235, USA
Hum Mol Genet 7:195-202. 1998..The protein encoded by BRCA1 interacts in vivo with the BRCA1-associated RING domain (BARD1) protein...
- BRCA1-dependent and independent functions of BARD1Irmgard Irminger-Finger
Louis Jeantet Laboratory of Aging Research, Department of Geriatrics, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 34:582-7. 2002Breast cancer susceptibility gene 1 (BRCA1)-associated RING domain (BARD1) was discovered as a protein interacting with the RING domain of BRCA1...
- BARD1 regulates BRCA1 apoptotic function by a mechanism involving nuclear retentionMegan Fabbro
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, University of Sydney, Westmead, 2145 New South Wales, Australia
Exp Cell Res 298:661-73. 2004..BRCA1 is normally regulated by protein turnover, but is stabilized by BARD1 which can recruit BRCA1 to the nucleus to form a ubiquitin E3 ligase complex involved in DNA repair or cell ..
- BRCA1 and transcriptionTimothy F Lane
David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angele, CA 90095 1740, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 3:528-33. 2004..Proteins within these complexes are potential targets for the E3-ubiquitin ligase activity associated with BRCA1:BARD1 complexes...
- Structure and E3-ligase activity of the Ring-Ring complex of polycomb proteins Bmi1 and Ring1bGretel Buchwald
Division of Molecular Carcinogenesis and Center for Biomedical Genetics, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands
EMBO J 25:2465-74. 2006..In the structure the arrangement of the Ring-domains is similar to another H2A E3 ligase, the BRCA1/BARD1 complex, but complex formation depends on an N-terminal arm of Ring1b that embraces the Bmi1 Ring-domain...
- E3 ligase activity of BRCA1 is not essential for mammalian cell viability or homology-directed repair of double-strand DNA breaksLatarsha J Reid
Institute for Cancer Genetics, Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:20876-81. 2008..The protein encoded by BRCA1 interacts in vivo with the related BARD1 protein to form a heterodimeric complex that acts as a ubiquitin E3 ligase...
- HERC2 is an E3 ligase that targets BRCA1 for degradationWenWen Wu
Division of Breast and Endocrine Surgery, Department of Surgery, St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki, Japan
Cancer Res 70:6384-92. 2010The breast cancer suppressor BRCA1 forms a stable heterodimeric E3 ubiquitin ligase with BARD1. Each protein controls the abundance and stability of the other, and loss of the interaction leads to BRCA1 degradation...
- The ubiquitin E3 ligase activity of BRCA1 and its biological functionsWenWen Wu
Division of Breast and Endocrine Surgery, St, Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki, 216 8511, Japan
Cell Div 3:1. 2008..supercomplexes to execute its tasks and, in most of the complexes, BRCA1 exists as a RING heterodimer with BARD1 to provide ubiquitin E3 ligase activity that is required for its tumor suppressor function...
- The functions of breast cancer susceptibility gene 1 (BRCA1) product and its associated proteinsI Irminger-Finger
Department of Geriatrics, University of Geneva, Switzerland
Biol Chem 380:117-28. 1999..polymerase II holoenzyme, RNA helicase A, CtBP-interacting protein, c-myc, BRCA1-associated RING domain protein (BARD1), BRCA2 protein, etc...
- Identification of an apoptotic cleavage product of BARD1 as an autoantigen: a potential factor in the antitumoral response mediated by apoptotic bodiesF Gautier
Institut de Biologie, INSERM U419, 44035 Nantes, France
Cancer Res 60:6895-900. 2000..We now show that these autoantibodies are directed against BARD1, originally identified as a protein interacting with the product of the breast cancer gene 1, BRCA1...
- Localization of BRCA1 protein at the cellular levelC R De Potter
Department of Pathology, University Hospital, Gent, Belgium
J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia 3:423-9. 1998..protein, regulated by cyclin-dependent kinases (cdk) and associated with nuclear proteins such as Rad51 and BARD1, involved in transcription regulation and participating in DNA replication checkpoints...
- An adenoviral vector containing an arg-gly-asp (RGD) motif in the fiber knob enhances protein product levels from transgenes refractory to expressionMel Campbell
Department of Pathology, Vanderbilt Ingram Comprehensive Cancer Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Cancer Gene Ther 10:559-70. 2003..The ectopic BRCA1 stabilized endogenous BARD1 and this functional effect was evident at lower input viral doses when BRCA1 was delivered via the RGD-modified Ad...
- Cytoplasmic mislocalization of BRCA1 caused by cancer-associated mutations in the BRCT domainJose Antonio Rodriguez
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, University of Sydney, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, Westmead, NSW 2145, Australia
Exp Cell Res 293:14-21. 2004..BRCA1, the BRCA1-5382insC mutant failed to form DNA damage-inducible foci when targeted to the nucleus by BARD1. We propose that BRCT mutations alter nuclear targeting of BRCA1, and that this may contribute to the inhibition ..
- Transcriptosome and serum cytokine profiling of an atypical case of myelodysplastic syndrome with progression to acute myelogenous leukemiaDaruka Mahadevan
University of Arizona Cancer Center, Tucson, Arizona 85724, USA
Am J Hematol 81:779-86. 2006..genes (FN1, N-CAM-1, ITGB5), pro-angiogenesis genes (c-Kit), and down regulation of tumor suppressor genes (SUI1, BARD1) and anti-apoptotic genes (PGLYRP, SERPINB2, MPO)...
- BRCA1 16 years later: nuclear import and export processesMarilyn E Thompson
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, Belmont University, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
FEBS J 277:3072-8. 2010..pathway, BRCA1 can also enter the nucleus in a piggyback mechanism with BRCA1-associated RING domain protein 1 (BARD1). The interaction between BRCA1 and BARD1 is also important in the retention of BRCA1 in the nucleus...
- Phosphopeptide binding specificities of BRCA1 COOH-terminal (BRCT) domainsMaria Rodriguez
Verna and Marrs McLean Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Biol Chem 278:52914-8. 2003..Oriented peptide library analysis indicated that the BRCT domains from BRCA1, MDC1, BARD1, and DNA Ligase IV preferred distinct phosphoserine-containing peptides...
- BARD1 expression during spermatogenesis is associated with apoptosis and hormonally regulatedAnis Feki
Biology of Aging Laboratory, University Hospitals, CH 12225 Geneva, Switzerland
Biol Reprod 71:1614-24. 2004The BRCA1-binding RING-finger domain protein BARD1 may act conjointly with BRCA1 in DNA repair and in ubiquitination, but it may also induce apoptosis in a BRCA1-independent manner...
- Structural requirements for the BARD1 tumor suppressor in chromosomal stability and homology-directed DNA repairMarsha Laufer
Institute for Cancer Genetics, Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1130 St Nicholas Avenue, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Biol Chem 282:34325-33. 2007The BRCA1 tumor suppressor exists as a heterodimeric complex with BARD1, and this complex is thought to mediate many of the functions ascribed to BRCA1, including its role in tumor suppression...
- A comparison of BRCA1 nuclear localization with 14 DNA damage response proteins and domains: identification of specific differences between BRCA1 and 53BP1 at DNA damage-induced fociMyth T S Mok
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, The University of Sydney, Westmead Millennium Institute at Westmead Hospital, Westmead, NSW 2145, Australia
Cell Signal 22:47-56. 2010..Intriguingly, YFP-BRCA1 displayed significantly better focal co-localization with BARD1, RAP80 and Abraxas than with the upstream foci-initiating proteins gamma H2AX and MDC1...
- Inherited breast cancer: an emerging pictureP L Welcsh
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle 98105, USA
Clin Genet 54:447-58. 1998..The studies summarized here suggest that BRCA1, BRCA2, RAD51. and BARD1 function as a biochemical complex...
- BRCA1 ubiquitinates RPB8 in response to DNA damageWenWen Wu
Division of Breast and Endocrine Surgery, Institute of Medical Science, St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki 216 8511, Japan
Cancer Res 67:951-8. 2007..Here, we report that BRCA1-BARD1 mediates polyubiquitination of RPB8, a common subunit of RNA polymerases, in response to DNA damage...
- Genetic steps of mammalian homologous repair with distinct mutagenic consequencesJeremy M Stark
Molecular Biology Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
Mol Cell Biol 24:9305-16. 2004..Disruption of the BRCA1-associated protein BARD1 had effects similar to those of mutation of BRCA1...
- Ubc13/Rnf8 ubiquitin ligases control foci formation of the Rap80/Abraxas/Brca1/Brcc36 complex in response to DNA damageBin Wang
Department of Genetics, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Center for Genetics and Genomics, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard University Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:20759-63. 2007The Brca1 A complex contains Brca1/Bard1, Abraxas, Rap80, and Brcc36; however, with the exception of the Brca1-Abraxas interaction, how the A complex is assembled is not known...
- Structural basis for specific recognition of Lys 63-linked polyubiquitin chains by tandem UIMs of RAP80Yusuke Sato
Structural Biology Laboratory, Life Science Division, Synchrotron Radiation Research Organization and Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
EMBO J 28:2461-8. 2009RAP80 has a key role in the recruitment of the Abraxas-BRCC36-BRCA1-BARD1 complex to DNA-damage foci for DNA repair through specific recognition of Lys 63-linked polyubiquitinated proteins by its tandem ubiquitin-interacting motifs (UIMs)..
- The 3' processing factor CstF functions in the DNA repair responseNurit Mirkin
Chemistry Department, Hunter College, City University of New York, New York, NY 10027, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 36:1792-804. 2008..Furthermore, we show that CstF, RNAP II and BARD1 are all found at sites of repaired DNA...
- In vitro repression of Brca1-associated RING domain gene, Bard1, induces phenotypic changes in mammary epithelial cellsI Irminger-Finger
Laboratory of Biology of Aging and Department of Geriatrics, University of Geneva, Switzerland
J Cell Biol 143:1329-39. 1998BRCA1-associated RING domain (BARD1) was identified as a protein interacting with the breast cancer gene product BRCA1...
- Nuclear-cytoplasmic translocation of BARD1 is linked to its apoptotic activityCharles Edward Jefford
Biology of Aging Laboratory, Department of Geriatrics, University of Geneva, 1225 Geneva, Switzerland
Oncogene 23:3509-20. 2004The tumor suppressor protein BARD1 plays a dual role in response to genotoxic stress: DNA repair as a BARD1-BRCA1 heterodimer and induction of apoptosis in a BRCA1-independent manner...
- The basal-like mammary carcinomas induced by Brca1 or Bard1 inactivation implicate the BRCA1/BARD1 heterodimer in tumor suppressionReena Shakya
Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Institute for Cancer Genetics, Columbia University Medical Center, 1130 Saint Nicholas Avenue, New York, NY 10032, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:7040-5. 2008..One of these, BARD1, associates with BRCA1 to form a heterodimeric complex that is enzymatically active as an ubiquitin E3 ligase...
- Mutation of Arabidopsis BARD1 causes meristem defects by failing to confine WUSCHEL expression to the organizing centerPei Han
National Laboratory of Protein Engineering and Plant Genetic Engineering, College of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
Plant Cell 20:1482-93. 2008..Here, we examine BARD1 (for BRCA1-associated RING domain 1), which had previously been implicated in DNA repair functions; we find that ..
- Thermodynamic study of the BRCT domain of BARD1 and its interaction with the -pSER-X-X-Phe- motif-containing BRIP1 peptideAngelos Thanassoulas
Biomolecular Physics Laboratory, IRRP, National Centre for Scientific Research Demokritos, 153 10 Aghia Paraskevi, Greece
Biochim Biophys Acta 1804:1908-16. 2010The BRCA1-associated RING domain protein 1 (BARD1) is the heterodimeric partner of BRCA1. The BRCA1/BARD1 complex demonstrates ubiquitin ligase activity and has been implicated in genomic stability and tumor suppression...
- Loss of Bard1, the heterodimeric partner of the Brca1 tumor suppressor, results in early embryonic lethality and chromosomal instabilityEllen E McCarthy
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:5056-63. 2003..In vivo BRCA1 forms a heterodimeric complex with the related BARD1 protein, and its enzymatic activity as a ubiquitin ligase is largely dependent upon its interaction with BARD1...
- BRCA1-mediated ubiquitylationSimon J Boulton
DNA Damage Response Laboratory, Cancer Research UK, The London Research Institute, South Mimms EN6 3LD UK
Cell Cycle 5:1481-6. 2006The BRCA1 tumour suppressor and its heterodimeric partner BARD1 play crucial roles in coordinating cellular responses to DNA damage...
- Re-engineering a split-GFP reassembly screen to examine RING-domain interactions between BARD1 and BRCA1 mutants observed in cancer patientsMohosin Sarkar
Department of Chemistry, The Ohio State University, 100 W 18th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 1185, USA
Mol Biosyst 4:599-605. 2008..the determinants of association for a heterodimeric four-helix bundle, and we chose the N-terminal RING domains of BARD1 and the tumor suppressor BRCA1 as our test system...
- BARD1 may be renamed ROW1 because it functions mainly as a REPRESSOR OF WUSCHEL1Pei Han
The National Laboratory of Protein Engineering and Plant Genetic Engineering College of Life Sciences Peking University Beijing China
Plant Signal Behav 4:52-4. 2009..In bard1-3 Arabidopsis knockout mutant, WUS was released to the outer layers and expressed at extremely high level ..
- BARD1 homozygous deletion, a possible alternative to BRCA1 mutation in basal breast cancerRenaud Sabatier
Department of Molecular Oncology, Centre de Recherche en Cancerologie de Marseille, INSERM UMR891, Marseille, France
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 49:1143-51. 2010..database of high-resolution aCGH profiles of 330 BCs, we identified a case with homozygous deletion of the entire BARD1 gene...
- Dynamic changes of BRCA1 subnuclear location and phosphorylation state are initiated by DNA damageR Scully
The Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cell 90:425-35. 1997..b>BARD1 and Rad51, two proteins associated with the BRCA1 dots, behaved similarly...
- Functional communication between endogenous BRCA1 and its partner, BARD1, during Xenopus laevis developmentV Joukov
Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:12078-83. 2001..protein 1 (BRCA1) heterodimerizes with its structural relative, the BRCA1-associated RING domain protein (BARD1), which may have tumor suppressing function in its own right...
- A conserved pathway to activate BRCA1-dependent ubiquitylation at DNA damage sitesJolanta Polanowska
DNA Damage Response Laboratory, Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute, Clare Hall Laboratories, South Mimms, UK
EMBO J 25:2178-88. 2006The BRCA1 tumour suppressor and its heterodimeric partner BARD1 constitute an E3-ubiquitin (Ub) ligase and function in DNA repair by unknown mechanisms...
- Is there more to BARD1 than BRCA1?Irmgard Irminger-Finger
Biology of Aging Laboratory, Department of Geriatrics, Geneva University and University Hospitals, 30, Bloulevard de la Cluse, CH 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
Nat Rev Cancer 6:382-91. 2006..One particular protein, BARD1, seems to be an important regulator of the tumour-suppressor function of BRCA1, as well as acting as a tumour ..
- Estrogen receptor alpha is a putative substrate for the BRCA1 ubiquitin ligaseCatherine M Eakin
Department of Biochemistry, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:5794-9. 2007..Here, we show that ERalpha is a putative substrate for the BRCA1/BARD1 ubiquitin ligase, suggesting a possible mechanism for regulation of ERalpha activity by BRCA1...
- RAP80 and RNF8, key players in the recruitment of repair proteins to DNA damage sitesJun Yan
Cell Biology Section, Division of Intramural Research, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, United States
Cancer Lett 271:179-90. 2008..RAP80 is an ubiquitin-interaction motif (UIM) containing protein that is associated with a BRCA1/BARD1 complex through its interaction with CCDC98 (Abraxas)...
- BRCA1/BARD1 complex interacts with steroidogenic factor 1--A potential mechanism for regulation of aromatase expression by BRCA1Yunzhe Lu
Department of Molecular Medicine, Institute of Biotechnology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 15355 Lambda Drive, San Antonio, TX 78245, USA
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 123:71-8. 2011..Furthermore, BRCA1 in KGN cells exists mainly as a heterodimer with BARD1. We provide evidence that the BRCA1/BARD1 complex interacts with SF-1 both in vivo and in vitro...
- Regulation of Macrophage Reverse Cholesterol Transport by BRCA1Ira G Schulman; Fiscal Year: 2013..Previous studies have demonstrated that BRCA1 and its heterodimeric partner BRCA1 ring associated domain 1 (BARD1) function as an E3 ubiquitin ligase that controls the half-life of several nuclear receptors...
- Junjie Chen; Fiscal Year: 2015..and tumor suppression;2) determine the roles of BRCA1 RING domain and its E3 ligase activity in DNA damage repair;3) identify and study new BRCA1/BARD1-associated protein complexes involved in DNA damage response and tumor suppression.
- Phospho-Binding Ligands and Substrates of BRCA1Michael B Yaffe; Fiscal Year: 2013..of BRCA1 and downstream targets for the ubiquitin ligase activity of BRCA1 in complex with its binding partner BARD1 in estrogen-responsive tissues...
- Structural and Functional Characterization of BRCA1Rachel Klevit; Fiscal Year: 2007..the structural determinants of the recently described ubiquitin ligase activity of the heterodimeric BRCA1/BARD1 RING complex, 2) characterize functional and mechanistic aspects of the BRCA1/BARD1 ubiquitin ligase, including ..
- Curcumin reverses tumor exosomes-mediated inhibition of myeloid differentiationHuang Ge Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2010..Curcumin treatment leads to the dephosphorylation of STAM1 permitting the recruitment of an E3 ligase BARD1/BRCA1 to the CSN5 complex, resulting in CSN5 degradation...
- Rachel E Klevit; Fiscal Year: 2016..of the project has expanded beyond the single ubiquitin E3 ligase, the breast cancer susceptibility protein, BRCA1/BARD1, and its E2 conjugating enzymes...
- Richard J Baer; Fiscal Year: 2016..The protein encoded by BRCA1 exists in vivo as a heterodimer with the BARD1 protein, and most BRCA1 functions, including its major activities in genome stability and tumor suppression, are ..
- Functional elucidation of BRCA1-containing complexesRamin Shiekhattar; Fiscal Year: 2010..Although both complexes share a common core subunits (BRCA1, BARD1, BRCA2), each contain unique subunits that distinguish them apart...
- UBIQUITIN-MEDIATED CIRCUITRY IN GENOMIC INTEGRITYYong Wan; Fiscal Year: 2006..several ubiquitin conjugating enzymes and ubiquitin protein ligases including Ube2A, Ube2B, Ube2rE, Ube2N, BRCA1/BARD1, CDH1/APC are essential for the cellular response to DNA damage...
- FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERIZATION OF BRCA1Daniel Haber; Fiscal Year: 2004..be to generate fusion proteins containing the protein interaction "ring" domain of BRCA1 or its associated protein BARD1, fused to a heterologous domain leading to altered subnuclear localization...
- BARD1 AND BREAST CANCER PATHOGENESISRichard Baer; Fiscal Year: 2001..His initial efforts led to the identification of BARD1, a novel protein that resembles BRCA1 in that it possesses an amino-terminal RING domain and a carboxy-terminal ..
- BARD1 phosphorylation in breast and ovarian cancerRichard Baer; Fiscal Year: 2009..In living cells, BRCA1 exists as a stoichiometric heterodimer with the BARD1 protein, and by most measures its biological functions appear to be mediated through the BRCA1/BARD1 complex...
- BRCA1 FUNCTION IN BREAST CANCERRichard Baer; Fiscal Year: 2004..These studies should yield new insights into the function of the BRCT domains with respect to BRCA1-mediated tumor suppression. ..
- The Role of BRCA1/BARD1 in Basal-like Breast CancerThomas Ludwig; Fiscal Year: 2010..In vivo, BRCA1 exists as a heterodimer with the BARD1 protein, and many of its biological properties are mediated through the BRCA1/BARD1 complex...
- Therapeutic anti-angiogenesis and tumor microenvironmentTimothy Lane; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Modifiers of Cancer Risk in BRCA 1/2 Mutation CarriersTimothy Rebbeck; Fiscal Year: 2008..Our substantial multidisciplinary experience will therefore allow us to readily translate basic science and epidemiological data to clinically relevant information. ..
- Prophytactic surgery in carriers of BRCA 1/2 mutationsTimothy R Rebbeck; Fiscal Year: 2010..These studies will motivate future studies of BRCA1/2-associated breast tumor biology, prevention, and treatment. ..
- Novel Bisphosphonates for Breast Cancer TherapyMONICA REINHOLZ; Fiscal Year: 2002..Proposed Commercial Application: Not Available. ..
- ETIOLOGIC HETEROGENEITY IN LATE ONSET BREAST CANCERTimothy Rebbeck; Fiscal Year: 2001..The results of these analyses will be used to attempt to elucidate the complex, multifactorial aetiology of late onset breast cancer. ..
- Ethnic difference in prostate cancerTimothy R Rebbeck; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Oncogenes and loss of ER in a new p53 breast tumor modelEva Lee; Fiscal Year: 2006..These proposed studies should provide significant insights into molecular events involved in breast cancer progression and critical information for anti-estrogen based breast cancer prevention and intervention. ..
- Novel Bisphosphonates for Multiple Myeloma TherapyMONICA REINHOLZ; Fiscal Year: 2004..Successful development of this new drug-design concept would provide a biologically and commercially superior approach for the treatment and prevention of skeletal-related complications of malignancy. ..
- MOUSE CANCER MODELS BY REGULATED INACTIVATION OF TUMOR SEva Lee; Fiscal Year: 2003..These valuable mouse models will be extremely useful for the general community of cancer researchers. ..
- UCLA LASER SCANNING CYTOMETERTimothy Lane; Fiscal Year: 2001..In addition, the members of the UCLA LSC Usere Group propose to act as an informational and technical resource to aid development of LSC related projects within the UCLA research community. ..
- A method for inducing apoptosisPatent Number: WO03051920-A1; Date:2003-06-26