Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: AAMP
Description: angio associated migratory cell protein
Alias: angio-associated migratory cell protein
- Beckner M, Krutzsch H, Stracke M, Williams S, Gallardo J, Liotta L. Identification of a new immunoglobulin superfamily protein expressed in blood vessels with a heparin-binding consensus sequence. Cancer Res. 1995;55:2140-9 pubmedA novel immunoglobulin-type protein expressed in blood vessels has been identified. The cDNA for AAMP (angio-associated, migratory cell protein) was first isolated from a human melanoma cell line during a search for motility-associated ..
- Beckner M, Peterson V, Moul D. Angio-associated migratory cell protein is expressed as an extracellular protein by blood-vessel-associated mesenchymal cells. Microvasc Res. 1999;57:347-52 pubmed
- Beckner M, Jagannathan S, Peterson V. Extracellular angio-associated migratory cell protein plays a positive role in angiogenesis and is regulated by astrocytes in coculture. Microvasc Res. 2002;63:259-69 pubmedThe extracellular form of angio-associated migratory cell protein (AAMP), a recently discovered protein, plays a positive role in angiogenesis and can be regulated by astrocytes...
- Vogt F, Zernecke A, Beckner M, Krott N, Bosserhoff A, Hoffmann R, et al. Blockade of angio-associated migratory cell protein inhibits smooth muscle cell migration and neointima formation in accelerated atherosclerosis. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008;52:302-11 pubmed publisherThe aim of this study was to elucidate the role of angio-associated migratory cell protein (AAMP) for the migration of vascular smooth muscle cells (SMCs) and for the development of neointimal hyperplasia after vascular injury...
- Bielig H, Zurek B, Kutsch A, Menning M, Philpott D, Sansonetti P, et al. A function for AAMP in Nod2-mediated NF-kappaB activation. Mol Immunol. 2009;46:2647-54 pubmed publisherThe WD40 repeat containing angio-associated migratory cell protein (AAMP) was identified as a new binding partner of the human nucleotide-binding domain, leucine rich repeat containing (NLR) family member Nod2 in a yeast two-hybrid screen...
- Reid H, Wikström K, Kavanagh D, Mulvaney E, Kinsella B. Interaction of angio-associated migratory cell protein with the TPα and TPβ isoforms of the human thromboxane A₂ receptor. Cell Signal. 2011;23:700-17 pubmed publisher..Herein, angio-associated migratory cell protein (AAMP) was identified as a novel interacting partner of both TPα and TPβ through an interaction dependent on common (..
- Zeng Z, Shaffer J, Wang X, Feingold E, Weeks D, Lee M, et al. Genome-wide association studies of pit-and-fissure- and smooth-surface caries in permanent dentition. J Dent Res. 2013;92:432-7 pubmed publisher..g., CXCR1 and CXCR2, p value = 1.9E-6). This study supports the notion that genes differentially affect cariogenesis across the surfaces of the permanent dentition, and nominates several novel genes for investigation. ..
- Yin Y, Sanders A, Jiang W. The impact of angio-associated migratory cell protein (AAMP) on breast cancer cells in vitro and its clinical significance. Anticancer Res. 2013;33:1499-509 pubmedAngio-associated migratory cell protein (AAMP), which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily, was found to be expressed in different human cell lines and exhibited a predominant cytosolic localization in epithelial cells...
- Hanoun N, Fritsch S, Gayet O, Gigoux V, Cordelier P, Dusetti N, et al. The E3 ubiquitin ligase thyroid hormone receptor-interacting protein 12 targets pancreas transcription factor 1a for proteasomal degradation. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:35593-604 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that an increase in TRIP12 expression can play a part in PTF1a down-regulation and indicate that PTF1a/TRIP12 functional interaction may regulate pancreatic epithelial cell homeostasis. ..
- Hu J, Qiu J, Zheng Y, Zhang T, Yin T, Xie X, et al. AAMP Regulates Endothelial Cell Migration and Angiogenesis Through RhoA/Rho Kinase Signaling. Ann Biomed Eng. 2016;44:1462-74 pubmed publisherAngiogenesis is a complicated process including endothelial cell proliferation, migration and tube formation. AAMP plays a role in regulating cell migration of multiple cell types...
- Yan J, Han Z, Qu Y, Yao C, Shen D, Tai G, et al. Structure elucidation and immunomodulatory activity of a β-glucan derived from the fruiting bodies of Amillariella mellea. Food Chem. 2018;240:534-543 pubmed publisherA novel polysaccharide AAMP-A70 (5.6kDa) has been purified from the fruiting bodies of Amillariella mellea...
- Beckner M, Krutzsch H, Klipstein S, Williams S, Maguire J, Doval M, et al. AAMP, a newly identified protein, shares a common epitope with alpha-actinin and a fast skeletal muscle fiber protein. Exp Cell Res. 1996;225:306-14 pubmedb>AAMP (angio-associated migratory cell protein) shares a common epitope with alpha-actinin and a fast-twitch skeletal muscle fiber protein. An antigenic peptide, P189, derived from the sequence of AAMP was synthesized...
- Morozov V, Heinrichs G, Denner J. Effective Detection of Porcine Cytomegalovirus Using Non-Invasively Taken Samples from Piglets. Viruses. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Sera, ear biopsies, as well as oral and anal swabs were collected from ten 10-day-old Aachen minipigs (AaMP) and tested for PCMV using sensitive nested polymerase chain reaction (PCR) as well as uniplex and duplex real-time ..