Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: IL10
Description: interleukin 10
Alias: interleukin-10, CSIF, IL-10, cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
- Upregulation of interferon-stimulated genes and interleukin-10 in peripheral blood immune cells during early pregnancy in dairy cowsKoumei Shirasuna
Graduate School of Animal and Food Hygiene, Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, Obihiro 080 8555, Japan
J Reprod Dev 58:84-90. 2012..The results suggest that ISGs and IL-10 could be responsive to IFNT before the MRP in peripheral blood immune cells and may be useful target genes for reliable indices of pregnancy before the MRP...
- Isolation and expression of human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor cDNA clones: homology to Epstein-Barr virus open reading frame BCRFIP Vieira
Department of Immunology, DNAX Research Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Palo Alto, CA 94304
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 88:1172-6. 1991We have demonstrated the existence of human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF) [interleukin 10 (IL-10)]. cDNA clones encoding human IL-10 (hIL-10) were isolated from a tetanus toxin-specific human T-cell clone...
- Characterization of a cDNA encoding bovine interleukin 10: kinetics of expression in bovine lymphocytesS M Hash
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, Texas A and M University, College Station 77843
Gene 139:257-61. 1994A cDNA encoding bovine interleukin 10 (IL10) was cloned and sequenced using total cellular RNA derived from concanavalin A (ConA)-stimulated peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC)...
- Interleukin 10 (IL-10) upregulates functional high affinity IL-2 receptors on normal and leukemic B lymphocytesA C Fluckiger
Laboratory for Immunological Research, Schering Plough, Dardilly, France
J Exp Med 178:1473-81. 1993b>Interleukin 10 (IL-10) has recently been shown to induce normal human B lymphocytes to proliferate and differentiate into immunoglobulin (Ig)-secreting cells...
- IL-10 inhibits apoptotic cell death in human T cells starved of IL-2K Taga
Laboratory of Immunology, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Bethesda, MD 20892
Int Immunol 5:1599-608. 1993..Thus, another property of IL-10 is to promote the survival of IL-2-dependent T cells otherwise destined to die by apoptosis...
- Human interleukin-10 can directly inhibit T-cell growthK Taga
Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA, Bethesda, MD 20892
Blood 81:2964-71. 1993..Secretion of IL-2 under these conditions was inhibited by IL-10 (51.5% inhibition). Thus, IL-10 can directly inhibit growth and IL-2 production in T cells triggered by immobilized OKT3 MoAb in the absence of monocytes...
- IL-10 inhibits macrophage activation and proliferation by distinct signaling mechanisms: evidence for Stat3-dependent and -independent pathwaysA M O'Farrell
Department of Molecular Biology, DNAX Research Institute, Palo Alto, CA 94304 1104, USA
EMBO J 17:1006-18. 1998..Thus signals mediating both anti-proliferative and macrophage de-activation responses to IL-10 require the two membrane-distal tyrosines of IL-10R, but Stat3 appears to function only in the anti-proliferative response...
- Interleukin 10 (IL-10)-mediated inhibition of inflammatory cytokine production by human alveolar macrophagesB Raychaudhuri
Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland, Ohio 44195 5038, USA
Cytokine 12:1348-55. 2000..These observations provide the first evidence that IL-10 antagonizes cytokine transcription in human alveolar macrophages by impeding the nuclear translocation of NF-kappa B by delaying the degradation of I kappa B...
- Interleukin-10 and the interleukin-10 receptorK W Moore
Department of Molecular Biology, DNAX Research Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology Inc, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
Annu Rev Immunol 19:683-765. 2001..This review highlights findings that have advanced our understanding of IL-10 and its receptor, as well as its in vivo function in health and disease...
- IL-4 and IL-10 inhibition of IFN-gamma- and TNF-alpha-dependent nitric oxide production from bovine mononuclear phagocytes exposed to Babesia bovis merozoitesW L Goff
Animal Disease Research Unit, USDA ARS, Washington State University, 3003 ADBF, P O Box 646630, Pullman, WA 99164 6630, USA
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 84:237-51. 2002..However, while merozoites plus IFN-gamma induced TNF-alpha mRNA expression in MDM, NO was not produced. Both IL-4 and IL-10 inhibited expression of iNOS and production of NO in merozoite-stimulated monocytes...
- Development of an ELISA for bovine IL-10L S Kwong
Institute for Animal Health, Compton, Near Newbury, Berkshire RG20 7NN, UK
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 85:213-23. 2002....
- Quantitation of the cytokines TNF-alpha, IL-8 and IL-10 in bovine milk using real-time TaqMan PCRA Peli
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Internal Medicine Section, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Bologna, Ozzano Emilia, Italy
Vet Res Commun 28:359-62. 2004
- Expression of interleukin-10 and suppressor of cytokine signaling-3 associated with susceptibility of cattle to infection with Mycobacterium avium subsp paratuberculosisDouglas J Weiss
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN 55108, USA
Am J Vet Res 66:1114-20. 2005....
- Modulation of human immune responses by bovine interleukin-10Gerco den Hartog
Cell Biology and Immunology Group, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 6:e18188. 2011....