Gene Symbol: NO38
Alias: NO38, nucleophosmin, NPM, nucleolar phosphoprotein B23, nucleolar protein NO38, nucleophosmin (nucleolar phosphoprotein B23, numatrin), numatrin
- [Matrix protein of Newcastle disease virus interacts with avian nucleophosmin B23. 1 in HEK-293T cells]Zhiqiang Duan
Ministry of Education Key Lab for Avian Preventive Medicine, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225009, China
Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao 53:730-6. 2013OBJECIVE: To identify the interaction between Newcastle disease virus (NDV) matrix (M) protein and avian nucleophosmin B23. 1 in HEK-293T cells.
- The nucleolar phosphoprotein B23 targets Newcastle disease virus matrix protein to the nucleoli and facilitates viral replicationZhiqiang Duan
Animal Infectious Disease Laboratory, College of Veterinary Medicine, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225009, China Ministry of Educational Key Lab for Avian Preventive Medicine, Yangzhou University, Yangzhou 225009, China
Virology 452:212-22. 2014..In this study, a nucleolar phosphoprotein B23 was identified to interact with Newcastle disease virus (NDV) matrix (M) protein...
- Structure and developmental expression of chicken nucleolin and NO38: coordinate expression of two abundant non-ribosomal nucleolar proteinsG Maridor
Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research ISREC, s Lausanne, Switzerland
Biochim Biophys Acta 1049:126-33. 1990..the complete primary structures of two major chicken non-ribosomal nucleolar proteins known as nucleolin/C23 and NO38/B23, respectively...
- cDNA sequences of chicken nucleolin/C23 and NO38/B23, two major nucleolar proteinsG Maridor
Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research ISREC, Epalinges
Nucleic Acids Res 18:1286. 1990
- Major nucleolar proteins shuttle between nucleus and cytoplasmR A Borer
Institut fur Zellbiologie, ETH Honggerberg, Zurich, Switzerland
Cell 56:379-90. 1989..Another abundant nucleolar protein of 38 kd (B23/No38) is thought to be involved in intranuclear packaging of preribosomal particles...
- Posttranscriptional regulation of chicken ccn2 gene expression by nucleophosmin/B23 during chondrocyte differentiationYoshiki Mukudai
Biodental Research Center, Okayama University Dental School, Okayama 700 8525, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 28:6134-47. 2008..In the present study, we identified a nucleophosmin (NPM) (also called B23) as this cofactor...