Affiliation: The University of Texas
- Duvic M, Dummer R, Becker J, Poulalhon N, Ortiz Romero P, Grazia Bernengo M, et al. Panobinostat activity in both bexarotene-exposed and -naïve patients with refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: results of a phase II trial. Eur J Cancer. 2013;49:386-94 pubmed publisher..Despite a very conservative definition of disease progression, panobinostat demonstrated activity with a manageable safety profile in bexarotene-exposed and -naïve CTCL patients. ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00425555. ..
- Duvic M, Dimopoulos M. The safety profile of vorinostat (suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid) in hematologic malignancies: A review of clinical studies. Cancer Treat Rev. 2016;43:58-66 pubmed publisher..This review highlights the safety of HDAC inhibitors currently approved or being investigated for the treatment of hematologic malignancies, with a specific focus on the safety experience with vorinostat in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. ..
- Duvic M, Kim Y, Zinzani P, Horwitz S. Results from a Phase I/II Open-Label, Dose-Finding Study of Pralatrexate and Oral Bexarotene in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2017;23:3552-3556 pubmed publisher..i>Clin Cancer Res; 23(14); 3552-6. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Duvic M, Talpur R. Optimizing denileukin diftitox (Ontak) therapy. Future Oncol. 2008;4:457-69 pubmed publisher....
- Duvic M, Helekar B, Schulz C, Cho M, DiSepio D, Hager C, et al. Expression of a retinoid-inducible tumor suppressor, Tazarotene-inducible gene-3, is decreased in psoriasis and skin cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2000;6:3249-59 pubmed..012). TIG-3 mRNA was significantly higher in normal control skin (P = 0.001), in paired adjacent skin (median, 3; P = 0.007), and in overlying epidermis (median, 3.0; P = 0.0001) than in 21 SCC specimens as a group (median, 1.5). ..
- Duvic M, Donato M, Dabaja B, Richmond H, Singh L, Wei W, et al. Total skin electron beam and non-myeloablative allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation in advanced mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28:2365-72 pubmed publisher..We studied the safety and efficacy of total skin electron beam with allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation (HSCT) in patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)...