Jian Q Feng
Affiliation: Texas A and M Health Science Center
- Jing Y, Hinton R, Chan K, Feng J. Co-localization of Cell Lineage Markers and the Tomato Signal. J Vis Exp. 2016;: pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the co-application of cell lineage tracing techniques and immunofluorescence is a powerful tool for investigating cell biology in vivo. ..
- Ren Y, Han X, Jing Y, Yuan B, Ke H, Liu M, et al. Sclerostin antibody (Scl-Ab) improves osteomalacia phenotype in dentin matrix protein 1(Dmp1) knockout mice with little impact on serum levels of phosphorus and FGF23. Matrix Biol. 2016;52-54:151-161 pubmed publisher..Finally, we propose a model to explain how Scl-Ab can improve the Dmp1 KO osteomalacia phenotype, in which the sclerostin level is already low. ..
- Feng J, Scott G, Guo D, Jiang B, Harris M, Ward T, et al. Generation of a conditional null allele for Dmp1 in mouse. Genesis. 2008;46:87-91 pubmed publisher..These homozygous Cre-recombined null mice display an identical phenotype to conventional null mice. This animal model will be useful to reveal distinct roles of DMP1 in different tissues at different ages. ..
- Cao Z, Zhang H, Zhou X, Han X, Ren Y, Gao T, et al. Genetic evidence for the vital function of Osterix in cementogenesis. J Bone Miner Res. 2012;27:1080-92 pubmed publisher....
- Kamiya N, Shuxian L, Yamaguchi R, Phipps M, Aruwajoye O, Adapala N, et al. Targeted disruption of BMP signaling through type IA receptor (BMPR1A) in osteocyte suppresses SOST and RANKL, leading to dramatic increase in bone mass, bone mineral density and mechanical strength. Bone. 2016;91:53-63 pubmed publisher..It is reported that RANKL and SOST are abundantly expressed by osteocytes. Thus, BMP signaling through BMPR1A plays important roles in osteocytes. ..
- Xu H, He Y, Feng J, Shu R, Liu Z, Li J, et al. Wnt3? and transforming growth factor-? induce myofibroblast differentiation from periodontal ligament cells via different pathways. Exp Cell Res. 2017;353:55-62 pubmed publisher..TGF-?1 stimulates myofibroblast differentiation via a JNK-dependent mechanism. DKK1 has no significant effect on TGF-?1-induced myofibroblastic phenotype. ..