Affiliation: Mayo Clinic
- Dendritic cell microvilli: a novel membrane structure associated with the multifocal synapse and T-cell clusteringPhyllis J Fisher
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Blood 112:5037-45. 2008..T cells preferentially bound to this site in clusters often contained both CD4(+) and CD8(+) T cells...
- A Tribute to Dragan Primorac on the Twentieth Anniversary of The International Society of Applied Biological Sciences and Its Tenth Biennial Conference.Stanimir Vuk Pavlovi
Stanimir Vuk Pavlovi, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Croat Med J 58:201-202. 2017
- Effects of oxygen on the antigenic landscape of prostate cancer cellsTangeng Ma
Cancer Institute, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2500 North State Street, Jackson, MS, 39216, USA
BMC Res Notes 8:687. 2015..We hypothesized that cells grown in vitro at low oxygen tension (pO2) provide a better antigen match to tumors in situ and could reveal a more relevant antigenic landscape than cells grown in atmospheric pO2...
- Biomathematical modeling and cancer immunotherapy: report of the workshop held at Bol, Island of Brač, Croatia, 20-21 June 2011Stanimir Vuk-Pavlovic
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Cytotherapy 14:144-6. 2012..Participants established a collaborative network to test some of the ideas discussed at the workshop and decided to review progress at the next meeting in Croatia in 2012...
- Rebuilding immunity in cancer patientsStanimir Vuk-Pavlovic
Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Blood Cells Mol Dis 40:94-100. 2008..Thus, understanding and controlling these factors may appreciably impact the success of rebuilding and maintaining immunity in cancer patients...
- Immunosuppressive CD14+HLA-DRlow/- monocytes in prostate cancerStanimir Vuk-Pavlovic
Stem Cell Laboratory, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Prostate 70:443-55. 2010..To determine if the levels of circulating myeloid-derived suppressor cells increase with progression of prostate cancer (PCa); to determine if such cells could contribute to the relative inefficiency of PCa immunotherapy...
- Imatinib mesylate inhibits T-cell proliferation in vitro and delayed-type hypersensitivity in vivoAllan B Dietz
Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Blood 104:1094-9. 2004..These findings indicate that long-term administration of high-dose imatinib mesylate might affect immunity...
- Immunomagnetic separation reagents as markers in electron microscopyPhyllis J Fisher
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First St, S W, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Immunol Methods 262:95-101. 2002..The large number of commercially available immunomagnetic reagents specific for different human, mouse and rat antigens provides additional resources for visualization of cellular ultrastructure...
- A novel source of viable peripheral blood mononuclear cells from leukoreduction system chambersAllan B Dietz
Division of Transfusion Medicine, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55095, USA
Transfusion 46:2083-9. 2006..Buffy coats are becoming less available as a source of research-grade peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMNCs). Therefore, alternative sources of these cells were investigated...
- Immunotherapy (APC8015, Provenge) targeting prostatic acid phosphatase can induce durable remission of metastatic androgen-independent prostate cancer: a Phase 2 trialPatrick A Burch
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55902, USA
Prostate 60:197-204. 2004..In this Phase 2 trial, we determined the efficacy of antigen presenting cells (APCs) loaded with PA2024, a recombinant fusion protein containing prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP) and GM-CSF...
- Prognostic value of discs large homolog 7 transcript levels in prostate cancerChristian R Gomez
Stem Cell Laboratory, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America Division of Preventive and Occupational Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e82833. 2013....
- Modeling positive regulatory feedbacks in cell-cell interactionsZeljko Bajzer
Biomathematics Resource Core, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Biosystems 80:1-10. 2005..In addition, we propose a perturbation approach to allow separation of cell-cell interactions dependent on the perturbing agent (such as hormone antagonists in hormone-dependent tissues) from cell-cell interactions independent of it...
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells in inflamed muscle of patients with juvenile dermatomyositisConsuelo M López De Padilla
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Arthritis Rheum 56:1658-68. 2007..To examine whether dendritic cells (DCs) are constituents of muscle inflammation in juvenile dermatomyositis (DM)...
- Preparing clinical-grade myeloid dendritic cells by electroporation-mediated transfection of in vitro amplified tumor-derived mRNA and safety testing in stage IV malignant melanomaSvetomir N Markovic
Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
J Transl Med 4:35. 2006....
- Age-dependent response of murine female bone marrow cells to hyperbaric oxygenChristian R Gomez
Stem Cell Laboratory, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Biogerontology 13:287-97. 2012..Our data demonstrate the impact of aging on the response of BM SCPs to HBO and indicate the potentially different age-related benefit of HBO in wound healing and tissue remodeling...
- Malignant melanoma in the 21st century: the emerging molecular landscapeAleksandar Sekulic
Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ 85259, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 83:825-46. 2008..We review the emerging molecular landscape of melanoma and its implications for better management of patients with melanoma...