Andrew John Li
Affiliation: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Li A, Karlan B. Surgical advances in the treatment of ovarian cancer. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2003;17:945-56 pubmed..Although laparoscopy may be feasible in staging women with disease apparently limited to an ovary, further studies are necessary before it can be considered routinely as an alternative to standard laparotomy...
- Li A, Giuntoli R, Drake R, Byun S, Rojas F, Barbuto D, et al. Ovarian preservation in stage I low-grade endometrial stromal sarcomas. Obstet Gynecol. 2005;106:1304-8 pubmed..To examine the impact of ovarian preservation in a case-control study of women with stage I low-grade endometrial stromal sarcomas...
- Li A, Lerner D, Gapuzan M, Karlan B. AIB1 polymorphisms predict aggressive ovarian cancer phenotype. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2005;14:2919-22 pubmed..05). These data suggest that short AIB1 genotypes may promote aggressive malignant phenotypes of epithelial ovarian cancer. ..
- Li A, Elmore R, Pavelka J, Karlan B. Hyperandrogenism, mediated by obesity and receptor polymorphisms, promotes aggressive epithelial ovarian cancer biology. Gynecol Oncol. 2007;107:420-3 pubmed..We have hypothesized that the combination of these factors further manifests an aggressive ovarian cancer phenotype...
- Li A, Scoles D, Armstrong K, Karlan B. Androgen receptor cytosine-adenine-guanine repeat polymorphisms modulate EGFR signaling in epithelial ovarian carcinomas. Gynecol Oncol. 2008;109:220-5 pubmed publisher..0001). These data identify an inhibitory action of AR on EGFR signaling, and support research investigating AR/EGFR antagonism in the treatment of ovarian cancers. ..