Affiliation: Twente University - Biomedical Chemistry
Location: Enschede, Nederland
- Paulusse J, van Beek D, Sijbesma R. Reversible switching of the sol-gel transition with ultrasound in rhodium(I) and iridium(I) coordination networks. J Am Chem Soc. 2007;129:2392-7 pubmed..The observed effects offer opportunities to use ultrasound in the activation of dormant transition metal catalysts. ..
- Paulusse J, Huijbers J, Sijbesma R. Quantification of ultrasound-induced chain scission in PdII-phosphine coordination polymers. Chemistry. 2006;12:4928-34 pubmed..These results show that the system of 3 in combination with scavenger 4 is a suitable system to study the efficiency of ultrasound-induced chain scission of coordination polymers. ..
- Kröger A, Paulusse J. Single-chain polymer nanoparticles in controlled drug delivery and targeted imaging. J Control Release. 2018;286:326-347 pubmed publisher..This review describes how SCNPs have been rendered water-soluble and highlights ongoing research efforts towards biocompatible SCNPs with tunable properties for controlled drug delivery, targeted imaging and protein mimicry. ..
- Hujaya S, Engbersen J, Paulusse J. Multilayered Thin Films from Boronic Acid-Functional Poly(amido amine)s As Drug-Releasing Surfaces. Pharm Res. 2015;32:3732-45 pubmed publisher..These multilayered surfaces are promising as drug-releasing delivery surface for coating stents, prostheses, and other implants. ..
- Ekkelenkamp A, Jansman M, Roelofs K, Engbersen J, Paulusse J. Surfactant-free preparation of highly stable zwitterionic poly(amido amine) nanogels with minimal cytotoxicity. Acta Biomater. 2016;30:126-134 pubmed publisher..Because of their negative surface charge and excellent serum stability, these nanogels are therefore promising carriers for drug delivery and molecular imaging. ..
- Gao Y, Böhmer V, Zhou D, Zhao T, Wang W, Paulusse J. Main-chain degradable single-chain cyclized polymers as gene delivery vectors. J Control Release. 2016;244:375-383 pubmed publisher..The single-chain cyclized polymeric nanoparticles were evaluated for their gene transfection capabilities. The backbone degradable nanoparticles displayed high transfection efficiencies and low cytotoxicities in both 3T3 and HeLa cells. ..