Affiliation: Chulalongkorn University
- Pudhom K, Sommit D, Suwankitti N, Petsom A. Cassane furanoditerpenoids from the seed kernels of Caesalpinia bonduc from Thailand. J Nat Prod. 2007;70:1542-4 pubmed..Compounds 1- 3 exhibited good antimalarial activity against the multidrug-resistant K1 strain of Plasmodium falciparum, while compound 4 was inactive. None of the compounds were cytotoxic against any of the tumor cell lines tested...
- Pudhom K, Nuanyai T, Matsubara K. Cytotoxic and anti-angiogenic properties of minor 3,4-seco-cycloartanes from Gardenia sootepensis exudate. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2012;60:1538-43 pubmed..Furthermore, its angiogenic effect was found to occur mainly by suppressing endothelial cell proliferation and tubule formation, suggesting the potential of 1 as a lead compound for cancer treatment...
- Chokpaiboon S, Choodej S, Boonyuen N, Teerawatananond T, Pudhom K. Highly oxygenated chromones from mangrove-derived endophytic fungus Rhytidhysteron rufulum. Phytochemistry. 2016;122:172-177 pubmed publisher..0 to 23.3Î¼M, while rhytidchromones A and C were active against MCF-7 cells with IC50 values of 19.3 and 17.7Î¼M, respectively. ..
- Choodej S, Teerawatananond T, Mitsunaga T, Pudhom K. Chamigrane Sesquiterpenes from a Basidiomycetous Endophytic Fungus XG8D Associated with Thai Mangrove Xylocarpus granatum. Mar Drugs. 2016;14: pubmed publisher..Compounds 3 and 4 selectively displayed cytotoxicity against KATO-3 cells with IC50 values of 35.0 and 25.3 ?M, respectively. ..
- Pudhom K, Sommit D, Nuclear P, Ngamrojanavanich N, Petsom A. Protoxylocarpins F-H, protolimonoids from seed kernels of Xylocarpus granatum. J Nat Prod. 2009;72:2188-91 pubmed publisher..Their structures were elucidated on the basis of extensive spectroscopic data analyses. All compounds isolated were evaluated for cytotoxic activity against five human tumor cell lines...
- Pudhom K, Sommit D, Nuclear P, Ngamrojanavanich N, Petsom A. Moluccensins H-J, 30-ketophragmalin limonoids from Xylocarpus moluccensis. J Nat Prod. 2010;73:263-6 pubmed publisher..Their structures were established by extensive spectroscopic analysis. Compound 2 displayed weak antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus hominis and Enterococcus faecalis...
- Pudhom K, Nuanyai T, Matsubara K, Vilaivan T. Antiangiogenic activity of 3,4-seco-cycloartane triterpenes from Thai Gardenia spp. and their semi-synthetic analogs. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2012;22:512-7 pubmed publisher..46 ?M. Its angiogenic effect was found to occur via suppression of endothelial cell proliferation and tubular formation, and was likely mediated by regulation (inhibition) of the Erk1/2 signaling pathway...
- Siridechakorn I, Yue Z, Mittraphab Y, Lei X, Pudhom K. Identification of spirobisnaphthalene derivatives with anti-tumor activities from the endophytic fungus Rhytidhysteron rufulum AS21B. Bioorg Med Chem. 2017;25:2878-2882 pubmed publisher..Compounds 2 and 10 displayed the most promising anti-tumor activity against both cancer cell lines. ..