Sheng Nan Wu
Affiliation: National Cheng Kung University
- Wang Y, Chan M, Chen L, Wu S, Chen H. Resveratrol attenuates cortical neuron activity: roles of large conductance calcium-activated potassium channels and voltage-gated sodium channels. J Biomed Sci. 2016;23:47 pubmed publisher....
- Hsu H, Lo Y, Huang Y, Tseng Y, Wu S. Important modifications by sugammadex, a modified ?-cyclodextrin, of ion currents in differentiated NSC-34 neuronal cells. BMC Neurosci. 2017;18:6 pubmed publisher..The treatment of SGX may influence the amplitude and gating of I K(DR) and its actions could potentially contribute to functional activities of motor neurons if similar results were found in vivo. ..
- So E, Wu S, Lo Y, Su K. Differential regulation of tefluthrin and telmisartan on the gating charges of INa activation and inactivation as well as on resurgent and persistent INa in a pituitary cell line (GH3). Toxicol Lett. 2018;285:104-112 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results indicated that Tef- or TEL-mediated changes in the gating kinetics of INa are linked to their actions on functional activity of neurons, neuroendocrine or endocrine cells. ..
- Wu S, Wu A, Sung R. Identification of two types of ATP-sensitive K+ channels in rat ventricular myocytes. Life Sci. 2007;80:378-87 pubmed..The present results suggest that these two types of K(ATP) channels may functionally be related to the activity of heart cells. ..
- Lai M, Hung T, Lin K, Sung P, Wu S, Yang C, et al. Sodium Metabisulfite: Effects on Ionic Currents and Excitotoxicity. Neurotox Res. 2017;: pubmed publisher..We conclude that SMB contributes to the sodium channel-activating mechanism through which it alters cellular excitability and excitotoxicity in wide-spectrum excitable cells...
- Kuo P, Yang C, Lee Y, Chen P, Liu Y, Wu S. The comprehensive electrophysiological study of curcuminoids on delayed-rectifier K+ currents in insulin-secreting cells. Eur J Pharmacol. 2018;819:233-241 pubmed publisher..Taken these results together, these effects may be one of the possible mechanisms contributing their insulin-releasing effect. ..