- Kubiak K, Adamczyk Z, CieÅ›la M. Fibrinogen adsorption mechanisms at the gold substrate revealed by QCM-D measurements and RSA modeling. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2016;139:123-31 pubmed publisher..Various fibrinogen adsorption mechanisms were revealed by exploiting the maximum coverage data. These results allow one to develop a method for preparing fibrinogen monolayers of well-controlled coverage and molecule orientation. ..
- Adamczyk Z, OÄ‡wieja M, Mrowiec H, Walas S, Lupa D. Oxidative dissolution of silver nanoparticles: A new theoretical approach. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2016;469:355-364 pubmed publisher..The overall silver dissolution rate constants characterizing these two regimes were determined. ..
- Michna A, Adamczyk Z, Sofińska K, Matusik K. Monolayers of poly(amido amine) dendrimers on mica - In situ streaming potential measurements. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2017;485:232-241 pubmed publisher..It was revealed that dendrimer deposition was partially reversible for pH above 5.8. The acid-base properties of the dendrimer monolayers deposited on mica were characterized. ..
- Kujda M, Adamczyk Z, Cieśla M. Monolayers of the HSA dimer on polymeric microparticles-electrokinetic characteristics. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2016;148:229-237 pubmed publisher..The obtained results can be exploited to prepare and characterize polymeric drug-capsule conjugated with albumin dimer. ..
- Adamczyk Z, Nattich Rak M, DÄ…bkowska M, Kujda Kruk M. Albumin adsorption at solid substrates: A quest for a unified approach. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2018;514:769-790 pubmed publisher..A universal, electrostatic interaction driven, mechanism of albumin adsorption at macroscopic surfaces and polymer microparticles is confirmed. ..
- Adamczyk Z, Bratek Skicki A, Dabrowska P, Nattich Rak M. Mechanisms of fibrinogen adsorption on latex particles determined by zeta potential and AFM measurements. Langmuir. 2012;28:474-85 pubmed publisher..On the basis of these experimental data, an efficient procedure of preparing fibrinogen-covered latex particles of controlled monolayer structure and coverage was envisaged. ..
- Oćwieja M, Maciejewska Prończuk J, Adamczyk Z, Roman M. Formation of positively charged gold nanoparticle monolayers on silica sensors. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2017;501:192-201 pubmed publisher..The obtained results are useful for a facile fabrication of gold nanoparticle-based biosensors capable to bind target molecules via available amine moieties. ..
- Sadowska M, Adamczyk Z, Nattich Rak M. Formation of hematite nanoparticle monolayers of controlled coverage and structure at polymeric microparticles. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2017;505:509-518 pubmed publisher..The obtained results confirmed a feasibility of preparing hematite nanoparticle monolayers on polymeric carrier microspheres having well-defined coverage and structure. ..
- Nattich Rak M, Sadowska M, Adamczyk Z, Cieśla M, Kąkol M. Formation mechanism of human serum albumin monolayers on positively charged polymer microparticles. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2017;159:929-936 pubmed publisher..4, were confirmed. This was explained in terms of a heterogeneous charge distribution over the HSA molecule prevailing for a wide range of pHs. ..