Eui Bae Jeung
Affiliation: Chungbuk National University
- Kang H, Choi Y, Jeung E. Inhibitory effect of progesterone during early embryonic development: Suppression of myocardial differentiation and calcium-related transcriptome by progesterone in mESCs: Progesterone disturb cardiac differentiation of mESCs through lower cytosolic . Reprod Toxicol. 2016;64:169-79 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that PG exerts inhibitory effects on differentiation of mESCs into functional cardiomyocytes. ..
- Lee J, Ahn C, Kang H, Hong E, Hyun S, Choi K, et al. Effects of Octylphenol and Bisphenol A on the Metal Cation Transporter Channels of Mouse Placentas. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13: pubmed..The fetus relies on the mother for ionic transportation, and, therefore, pregnant women should avoid exposure to cation-channel-disrupting chemicals. ..
- Lee D, Ahn C, An B, Jeung E. Induction of the Estrogenic Marker Calbindn-Dâ‚‰k by Octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015;12:14610-25 pubmed publisher..Based on these results we reveal that D4 has estrogenic potential proven under in vitro and in vivo experimental conditions. ..
- Ahn C, Yang H, Hong E, Jeung E. Regulation and localization of transient receptor potential melastatin 2 in rat uterus. Reprod Sci. 2014;21:1288-95 pubmed publisher..This study suggests that TRPM2 may be involved in calcium absorption or uterine contraction and the latter may be related to implantation or labor by endogenous sex steroid hormones. ..
- Hwang I, Yang H, Kang H, Ahn C, Hong E, An B, et al. Alteration of tight junction gene expression by calcium- and vitamin D-deficient diet in the duodenum of calbindin-null mice. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:22997-3010 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that expression of paracellular tight junction genes is regulated by transcellular CaBP proteins, suggesting that active and passive calcium transport pathways may function cooperatively. ..
- Kim K, Lee D, Ahn C, Kang H, An B, Seong Y, et al. Effects of estrogen on esophageal function through regulation of Ca2+-related proteins. J Gastroenterol. 2017;52:929-939 pubmed publisher..The regulation of E2 in the function of esophagus may be applied to treat esophageal diseases such as reflux esophagitis, achalasia, and esophageal cancer. ..
- Lee J, Lee M, Ahn C, Kang H, Tran D, Jeung E. Parabens Accelerate Ovarian Dysfunction in a 4-Vinylcyclohexene Diepoxide-Induced Ovarian Failure Model. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..In particular, combined administration of VCD and parabens accelerated inhibition of the follicle-developmental process through elevated AMH level in small antral follicles. ..
- Yang H, Ahn C, Shin E, Lee J, An B, Jeung E. NCKX3 was compensated by calcium transporting genes and bone resorption in a NCKX3 KO mouse model. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2017;454:93-102 pubmed publisher..Depletion of the NCKX3 gene in a KO mouse model showed loss of bone mineral contents and increased plasma parathyroid hormone, suggesting that NCKX3 may play a role in regulating calcium homeostasis. ..
- Kang H, Hong E, Kang H, Ahn C, Jeung E. Assessment of neurotoxicity of pharmacological compounds during early neural development of human embryonic stem cells. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2017;68:231-241 pubmed
- Kang H, Choi Y, Jo N, Lee J, Ahn C, Ahn I, et al. Advanced developmental toxicity test method based on embryoid body's area. Reprod Toxicol. 2017;72:74-85 pubmed publisher..Conclusively, EBT is advanced and is a useful tool to assess and classify various embryotoxicants in a short time with less effort. ..
- Kang H, Choi Y, Jeong Y, Choi K, Hyun S, Hwang W, et al. Immortalization of Porcine 11?-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Type 1-Transgenic Liver Cells Using SV40 Large T Antigen. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..The immortalized HSD11B1-TG hepatocytes may be useful for studying traits and potential therapeutic drugs for treatment of metabolic disorders induced by overexpression of HSD11B1. ..
- Lee D, Ahn C, Hong E, An B, Hyun S, Choi K, et al. 2,4,6-Tribromophenol Interferes with the Thyroid Hormone System by Regulating Thyroid Hormones and the Responsible Genes in Mice. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016;13: pubmed publisher..These data suggest that TBP interferes with thyroid hormone systems. ..
- Shin E, Kang H, Yang H, Jung E, Jeung E. The Regulation of Fatty Acid Oxidation in Human Preeclampsia. Reprod Sci. 2016;23:1422-33 pubmed publisher..Consequently, these results suggest that expression of FAO-related genes is regulated by hypoxic conditions and onset time of PE and affects maternal gluconeogenesis during pregnancy in patients with PE. ..