Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Nihon University
- Suzuki S, Nakashima N, Kageyama M, Yamagata K. A phytoestrogen supplement prevents the altered gene expression associated with pregnancy implantation induced by IL-1? in endometrial epithelial cells. Reprod Biol. 2017;17:259-267 pubmed publisher..AglyMax-Sup might abrogate IL-1?-mediated changes that can affect embryo implantation via the MAPK pathway. ..
- Yamagata K, Ichinose S, Miyashita A, Tagami M. Protective effects of ebselen, a seleno-organic antioxidant on neurodegeneration induced by hypoxia and reperfusion in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rat. Neuroscience. 2008;153:428-35 pubmed publisher..Ebselen may be effective in the prevention and/or treatment of neurodegenerative diseases associated with excessive apoptosis in patients with stroke. ..
- Yamagata K, Miyashita A, Chino M, Matsufuji H. Apigenin inhibits tumor necrosis factor alpha plus high glucose-induced LOX-1 expression in human endothelial cells. Microvasc Res. 2011;81:60-7 pubmed publisher..Conversely, the inhibitory action of apigenin may be beneficial for the treatment of diabetic endothelial dysfunction. ..
- Yamagata K. Docosahexaenoic acid regulates vascular endothelial cell function and prevents cardiovascular disease. Lipids Health Dis. 2017;16:118 pubmed publisher..The aim of this paper was to review the effects of DHA on vascular endothelial cells and recent findings on their potential for the prevention of circulatory diseases. ..
- Yamagata K, Takahashi N, Akita N, Nabika T. Arginine vasopressin altered the expression of monocarboxylate transporters in cultured astrocytes isolated from stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats and congenic SHRpch1_18 rats. J Neuroinflammation. 2017;14:176 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that AVP attenuated the expression of MCTs in SHRSP/Izm and SHRpch1_18 astrocytes. Reduced expression of MCTs may be associated with decreased lactate production in SHRSP. ..
- Yamagata K, Izawa Y, Onodera D, Tagami M. Chlorogenic acid regulates apoptosis and stem cell marker-related gene expression in A549 human lung cancer cells. Mol Cell Biochem. 2018;441:9-19 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, chlorogenic acid may contribute to the polyphenolic anti-cancer effect associated with consumption of vegetables and fruits. ..