Affiliation: Kyoto University
- Yasukawa K, Mizuno M, Inouye K. Characterization of Moloney murine leukaemia virus/avian myeloblastosis virus chimeric reverse transcriptases. J Biochem. 2009;145:315-24 pubmed publisher....
- Katano Y, Hisayoshi T, Kuze I, Okano H, Ito M, Nishigaki K, et al. Expression of moloney murine leukemia virus reverse transcriptase in a cell-free protein expression system. Biotechnol Lett. 2016;38:1203-11 pubmed publisher..MMLV RT expressed in the cell-free system is indistinguishable from that expressed in E. coli. ..
- Okano H, Katano Y, Baba M, Fujiwara A, Hidese R, Fujiwara S, et al. Enhanced detection of RNA by MMLV reverse transcriptase coupled with thermostable DNA polymerase and DNA/RNA helicase. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2017;96:111-120 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that DNA polymerase with RT activity and DNA/RNA helicase are useful to increase the sensitivity of cDNA synthesis. ..
- Yasukawa K, Nemoto D, Inouye K. Comparison of the thermal stabilities of reverse transcriptases from avian myeloblastosis virus and Moloney murine leukaemia virus. J Biochem. 2008;143:261-8 pubmed..Thermodynamic analysis indicates that thermal inactivation of AMV RT and MMLV RT is due to the large entropy change of activation for thermal inactivation...
- Yasukawa K, Iida K, Okano H, Hidese R, Baba M, Yanagihara I, et al. Next-generation sequencing-based analysis of reverse transcriptase fidelity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;492:147-153 pubmed publisher..Overall, our method could precisely evaluate the fidelity of various RTs with different reaction conditions in a high-throughput manner without the use of expensive optics and troublesome adaptor ligation. ..
- Okano H, Baba M, Kawato K, Hidese R, Yanagihara I, Kojima K, et al. High sensitive RNA detection by one-step RT-PCR using the genetically engineered variant of DNA polymerase with reverse transcriptase activity from hyperthermophilies. J Biosci Bioeng. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Considering that K4polL329A and RTX are stable even at 90-100°C, our results suggest that the one-step RT-PCR with K4polL329A or RTX is more advantageous than the current one...