Affiliation: Hiroshima University
- Tanimine N, Tanaka Y, Abe T, Piao J, Ishiyama K, Kobayashi T, et al. MELD and Child-Pugh Scores Are Related to Immune Status of Intrahepatic Natural Killer Cells in Liver Transplant Candidates. Transplant Proc. 2017;49:98-101 pubmed publisher..These influences of advanced liver failure on intrahepatic NK cells may be attributed to multicentric carcinogenesis in patients with liver failure. ..
- Das L, Ide K, Tanaka A, Morimoto H, Shimizu S, Tanimine N, et al. Fc-gamma receptor 3A polymorphism predicts the incidence of urinary tract infection in kidney-transplant recipients. Hum Immunol. 2017;78:357-362 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings indicate that Fc?R SNPs are predisposing factors for UTIs after KT. This study provides a foundation for further prospective studies on a larger scale. ..
- Takeda K, Sawada Y, Kumamoto T, Matsuyama R, Tanaka Y, Ohdan H, et al. Successful multidisciplinary treatment of refractory cytomegalovirus infection after living donor liver transplantation using mixed lymphocyte reactions: report of a case. Clin J Gastroenterol. 2016;9:38-42 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, CFSE-MLR could be a useful tool for the treatment of refractory infectious disease after transplantation and, importantly, for checking a patient's immunosuppressive state beyond the perioperative period. ..
- Taguchi K, Kuroda S, Kobayashi T, Tashiro H, Ishiyama K, Ide K, et al. Pseudolymphoma of the liver: a case report and literature review. Surg Case Rep. 2015;1:107 pubmed publisher..The patient has had no signs of recurrence for 6Â months after the surgery. Although pseudolymphoma of the liver is rare, it is necessary to consider it in the differential diagnosis of a liver tumor. ..
- Akabane S, Ohira M, Ishiyama K, Kobayashi T, Ide K, Tahara H, et al. Intraoperative assessment of tissue oxygen saturation of the remnant stomach by near-infrared spectroscopy in two cases of pancreatectomy following gastrectomy. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2016;22:75-8 pubmed publisher..This method may be a viable option to evaluate the blood supply to the alimentary tract. ..
- Morimoto H, Ide K, Tanaka Y, Ishiyama K, Ohira M, Tahara H, et al. Different sensitivity of rituximab-treatment to B-cells between ABO-incompatible kidney and liver transplantation. Hum Immunol. 2016;77:456-63 pubmed publisher..This study indicates that rituximab has differing B-cell sensitivity between KT and LT recipients and a minimal effect on the alloreactive T-cell responses in KT and LT recipients. ..
- Honmyo N, Kobayashi T, Tashiro H, Ishiyama K, Ide K, Tahara H, et al. Inflammatory pseudotumor of the liver occurring during the course of hepatitis C virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma treatment: A case report. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2016;20:96-100 pubmed publisher..Our experience suggests that, when a hepatic lesion is suspected to be HCC, surgical resection should be considered for curative treatment and to rule out malignancy, even if the lesion may be an IPT. ..
- Yamamoto M, Tahara H, Hamaoka M, Shimizu S, Kuroda S, Ohira M, et al. Utility of hepatobiliary scintigraphy for recurrent reflux cholangitis following choledochojejunostomy: A case report. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2018;42:104-108 pubmed publisher..Hepatobiliary scintigraphy may be able to clarify the mechanism underlying reflux cholangitis. Hepatobiliary scintigraphy was useful for the treatment of recurrent reflux cholangitis in this case. ..