Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Hirosaki University School of Medicine
- Imaizumi T, Yoshida H, Nishi N, Sashinami H, Nakamura T, Hirashima M, et al. Double-stranded RNA induces galectin-9 in vascular endothelial cells: involvement of TLR3, PI3K, and IRF3 pathway. Glycobiology. 2007;17:12C-5C pubmed..RNAi against interferon regulatory factor 3 (IRF3) also inhibited poly IC-induced galectin-9 expression. We conclude that TLR3, PI3K, and IRF3 are involved in the poly IC-induced galectin-9 expression in HUVECs. ..
- Imaizumi T, Matsumiya T, Yoshida H, Naraoka T, Uesato R, Ishibashi Y, et al. Tumor-necrosis factor-alpha induces retinoic acid-inducible gene-I in rheumatoid fibroblast-like synoviocytes. Immunol Lett. 2009;122:89-93 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the TNF-alpha/IFN-beta/RIG-I/CCL5 pathway may be involved in the pathogenesis of synovial inflammation in RA. ..
- Imaizumi T, Tanaka H, Tajima A, Yokono Y, Matsumiya T, Yoshida H, et al. IFN-? and TNF-? synergistically induce microRNA-155 which regulates TAB2/IP-10 expression in human mesangial cells. Am J Nephrol. 2010;32:462-8 pubmed publisher..miR-155 negatively regulates TAB2, as a negative feedback system, to lower IP-10 expression. miR-155 may play a role in the regulation of inflammatory and immune reactions in the kidney. ..
- Imaizumi T, Aizawa Yashiro T, Tsuruga K, Tanaka H, Matsumiya T, Yoshida H, et al. Melanoma differentiation-associated gene 5 regulates the expression of a chemokine CXCL10 in human mesangial cells: implications for chronic inflammatory renal diseases. Tohoku J Exp Med. 2012;228:17-26 pubmed..MDA5 may be involved not only in physiological antiviral reactions but also in chronic inflammation in glomerular mesangial cells. ..
- Imaizumi T, Aizawa Yashiro T, Matsumiya T, Yoshida H, Watanabe S, Tsuruga K, et al. Interaction between interferon-stimulated gene 56 and melanoma differentiation-associated gene 5 in Toll-like receptor 3 signaling in normal human mesangial cells. Am J Nephrol. 2013;37:118-25 pubmed publisher..ISG56 may play a role in immune and inflammatory reactions induced by TLR3 signaling in human mesangial cells. ..