Jonathan P McNulty
Affiliation: University College Dublin
- Carotid atherosclerotic plaques standardised uptake values: software challenges and reproducibilityNicola Giannotti
Radiography and Diagnostic Imaging, School of Medicine, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
EJNMMI Res 7:39. 2017..Statistical analyses were then performed to compare SUV measurements from the two software packages and to explore reproducibility of measurements. Lastly, the time taken to complete each analysis was measured and compared...
- Diagnostic Efficacy of Conventional MRI Pulse Sequences in the Detection of Lesions Causing Internuclear Ophthalmoplegia in Multiple Sclerosis PatientsJ P McNulty
School of Medicine and Medical Science, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
Clin Neuroradiol 25:233-9. 2015....
- Flexible image evaluation: iPad versus secondary-class monitors for review of MR spinal emergency cases, a comparative studyJonathan P McNulty
Diagnostic Imaging, School of Medicine and Medical Science, Health Science Centre, University College Dublin, Belfield, Ireland
Acad Radiol 19:1023-8. 2012....
- Prolonged rote learning produces delayed memory facilitation and metabolic changes in the hippocampus of the ageing human brainRichard Ap Roche
School of Psychology and Trinity College Institute of Neuroscience, University of Dublin, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
BMC Neurosci 10:136. 2009..In addition, proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy (1H-MRS) was used to measure metabolite levels in seven voxels of interest (VOIs) (including hippocampus) before and after learning...
- Diagnostic efficacy of handheld devices for emergency radiologic consultationRachel J Toomey
University College Dublin School of Medicine and Medical Science, Health Science Centre, Belfield, Dublin, Ireland
AJR Am J Roentgenol 194:469-74. 2010..The purpose of this study was to determine whether the diagnostic accuracy of handheld computing devices is comparable to that of monitors that might be used in emergency teleconsultation...