Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Royan Institute
- Darehgazani R, Peymani M, Hashemi M, Omrani M, Movafagh A, Ghaedi K, et al. PPARÎ³ ameliorated LPS induced inflammation of HEK cell line expressing both human Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) and MD2. Cytotechnology. 2016;68:1337-48 pubmed publisher..PPARÎ³ was shown to negatively regulate TLR4 activity and therefore exerts its anti-inflammatory action against LPS induced inflammation. ..
- Zadegan F, Ghaedi K, Kalantar S, Peymani M, Hashemi M, Baharvand H, et al. Cardiac differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells is influenced by a PPAR Î³/PGC-1Î±-FNDC5 pathway during the stage of cardiac precursor cell formation. Eur J Cell Biol. 2015;94:257-66 pubmed publisher..We concluded that PPARÎ³ agonist and antagonist induced up and down-regulation of PGC-1Î± and subsequently modulated the process of CPCs formation through an alteration in FNDC5 and mitochondrial markers expression. ..
- Hosseini Farahabadi S, Ghaedi K, Ghazvini Zadegan F, Karbalaie K, Rabiee F, Nematollahi M, et al. ERK1/2 is a key regulator of Fndc5 and PGC1Î± expression during neural differentiation of mESCs. Neuroscience. 2015;297:252-61 pubmed publisher..This led us to conclude that RA enhances Fndc5 expression through a non-genomic pathway via the ERK signaling pathway. ..
- Taheri M, Salamian A, Ghaedi K, Peymani M, Izadi T, Nejati A, et al. A ground state of PPARÎ³ activity and expression is required for appropriate neural differentiation of hESCs. Pharmacol Rep. 2015;67:1103-14 pubmed publisher..However, high expression and activity of PPARÎ³ could not enhance the required neural differentiation, whereas the PPARÎ³ inactivation could negatively influence NP formation from hESCs by antagonist. ..
- Jodeiri Farshbaf M, Ghaedi K, Megraw T, Curtiss J, Shirani Faradonbeh M, Vaziri P, et al. Does PGC1?/FNDC5/BDNF Elicit the Beneficial Effects of Exercise on Neurodegenerative Disorders?. Neuromolecular Med. 2016;18:1-15 pubmed publisher..This review presents recent findings on the PGC1?/FNDC5/BDNF pathway and its role in neuroprotection, and discusses the controversial promise of irisin as a mediator of the positive benefits of exercise. ..
- Kajabadi N, Ghoochani A, Peymani M, Ghaedi K, Kiani Esfahani A, Hashemi M, et al. The Synergistic Enhancement of Cloning Efficiency in Individualized Human Pluripotent Stem Cells by Peroxisome Proliferative-activated Receptor-Î³ (PPARÎ³) Activation and Rho-associated Kinase (ROCK) Inhibition. J Biol Chem. 2015;290:26303-13 pubmed publisher..These effects were reversed by GW-9662, an irreversible peroxisome proliferative-activated receptor-Î³ antagonist. This novel setting provided a step toward hPSC manipulation and its biomedical applications. ..
- Ahmadian Elmi M, Bidmeshki Pour A, Naghavian R, Ghaedi K, Tanhaei S, Izadi T, et al. miR-27a and miR-214 exert opposite regulatory roles in Th17 differentiation via mediating different signaling pathways in peripheral blood CD4+ T lymphocytes of patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Immunogenetics. 2016;68:43-54 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that miR-27a may probably inhibit negative regulators of Th17 cell differentiation, thus promoting its differentiation while miR-214 has an adverse effect. ..
- Jodeiri Farshbaf M, Forouzanfar M, Ghaedi K, Kiani Esfahani A, Peymani M, Shoaraye Nejati A, et al. Nurr1 and PPAR? protect PC12 cells against MPP(+) toxicity: involvement of selective genes, anti-inflammatory, ROS generation, and antimitochondrial impairment. Mol Cell Biochem. 2016;420:29-42 pubmed publisher..Moreover, production of intracellular ROS and MMP modulated by MPP(+) was decreased by PPAR? and Nurr1 agonists' treatment alone and in the combined form. ..
- Peymani M, Ghaedi K, Hashemi M, Ghoochani A, Kiani Esfahani A, Nasr Esfahani M, et al. Ameliorating the Effect of Pioglitazone on LPS-Induced Inflammation of Human Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cells. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2018;38:517-527 pubmed publisher..Taken together, therapy with Pioglitazone represents a novel potential drug in alleviating the loss of OPCs in neurodegenerative conditions. ..
- Safaeinejad Z, Nabiuni M, Peymani M, Ghaedi K, Nasr Esfahani M, Baharvand H. Resveratrol promotes human embryonic stem cells self-renewal by targeting SIRT1-ERK signaling pathway. Eur J Cell Biol. 2017;96:665-672 pubmed publisher..These findings provide a novel application of RSV for developing a defined medium for hESCs culture which could help to better understanding of the signaling events that govern self-renewal of hESCs. ..
- Mazaheri N, Peymani M, Galehdari H, Ghaedi K, Ghoochani A, Kiani Esfahani A, et al. Ameliorating Effect of Osteopontin on H2O2-Induced Apoptosis of Human Oligodendrocyte Progenitor Cells. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2018;38:891-899 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, OPN may act via ?V integrin signaling and trigger suppression of P53-dependent apoptotic cascades. Therefore OPN therapy may be considered as a feasible process to prevent progress of neurodegenerative diseases in human. ..