L. Christian Napp
Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
Location: Hannover, Germany
- Ex vivo expanded haematopoietic progenitor cells improve dermal wound healing by paracrine mechanismsChristian Templin
Cardiovascular Center, Cardiology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Exp Dermatol 18:445-53. 2009..Although dermal wounds are common, treatment remains limited and largely ineffective. Recent studies suggest that therapeutic application of progenitor cells is useful for tissue regeneration...
- Evaluation of postnatal arteriogenesis and angiogenesis in a mouse model of hind-limb ischemiaAnne Limbourg
Junior Research Group Regenerative Agents, Excellence Cluster REBIRTH, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Nat Protoc 4:1737-46. 2009..The concurrent and specific analysis of postnatal angiogenesis and arteriogenesis in the same animal is a unique feature of the protocol...
- [Allopurinol-induced hypersensitivity syndrome resulting in death]Sören Laurisch
Klinik für Kardiologie und Angiologie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Hannover, Germany
Med Klin (Munich) 105:262-6. 2010..Considering the increasing prescription rate of allopurinol, the present case report intends to demonstrate the underestimated threat of AHS...
- GDF-15 is an inhibitor of leukocyte integrin activation required for survival after myocardial infarction in miceTibor Kempf
Hans Borst Center for Heart and Stem Cell Research, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Nat Med 17:581-8. 2011..Loss of this anti-inflammatory mechanism leads to fatal cardiac rupture after myocardial infarction...
- Extrinsic Notch ligand Delta-like 1 regulates tip cell selection and vascular branching morphogenesisL C Napp
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Carl Neuberg Strasse 1, Hannover, Germany
Circ Res 110:530-5. 2012..Tip cell differentiation is inhibited through lateral Notch signaling between ECs, which is controlled by Notch ligands expressed in vessel sprouts. The contribution of the Notch ligand Delta-like (Dll) 1 herein is unknown...
- Cannulation strategies for percutaneous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in adultsL Christian Napp
Cardiac Arrest Center, Department of Cardiology and Angiology, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Str 1, 30625, Hannover, Germany
Clin Res Cardiol 105:283-96. 2016..Prospective controlled trials are urgently needed to generate evidence on safety and efficacy of ECMO support in different clinical settings. ..
- One symptom, two arrhythmias: the rare and the even rarerFlorian Zauner
Department of Cardiology and Angiology, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Strasse 1, D 30625, Hannover, Germany
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 17:244. 2017..However, without ECG documentation of the tachycardia diagnosis of the underlying mechanism cannot be made due to similar clinical presentation of AVRT and ILVT...
- ECMO in cardiac arrest and cardiogenic shockL C Napp
Cardiac Arrest Center, Acute and Advanced Heart Failure Unit, Department of Cardiology and Angiology, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Str 1, 30625, Hannover, Germany
Herz . 2017..Of all devices, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) is the most widely used. Here we review features and strategical considerations for the use of ECMO in cardiogenic shock and cardiac arrest...
- Dynamic obstruction of the left main coronary artery ostium by a papillary fibroelastomaL Christian Napp
Department of Cardiology and Angiology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany Electronic address
Cardiovasc Pathol 23:57-8. 2014..Most cases are intracardiac tumours, with myxoma being the most frequent entity. We present images of a patient with acute myocardial infarction and a concomitant extracardiac benign tumour in the aortic root...