Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
- Lehmann U, Streichert T, Otto B, Albat C, Hasemeier B, Christgen H, et al. Identification of differentially expressed microRNAs in human male breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 2010;10:109 pubmed publisher..Male breast cancer displays several differentially expressed microRNAs. Not all of them are shared with breast cancer biopsies from female patients indicating male breast cancer specific alterations of microRNA expression. ..
- Solbach P, Potthoff A, Raatschen H, Soudah B, Lehmann U, Schneider A, et al. Testosterone-receptor positive hepatocellular carcinoma in a 29-year old bodybuilder with a history of anabolic androgenic steroid abuse: a case report. BMC Gastroenterol. 2015;15:60 pubmed publisher..Hepatocellular carcinoma occurring in association with anabolic androgenic steroid abuse should sensitize physicians and especially professional bodybuilders for the harmful use of high doses of steroids. ..
- Anwar S, Wulaningsih W, Lehmann U. Transposable Elements in Human Cancer: Causes and Consequences of Deregulation. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher....
- Mägel L, Bartels S, Lehmann U. Next-Generation Sequencing Analysis of Laser-Microdissected Formalin-Fixed and Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue Specimens. Methods Mol Biol. 2018;1723:111-118 pubmed publisher..In this chapter, a detailed protocol is provided for microdissection of human mammary adenomyoepithelioma tissue specimens and subsequent targeted resequencing of a panel of cancer-related genes using IonTorrent/PGM technology. ..
- Anwar S, Lehmann U. Detection of Aberrant DNA Methylation Patterns in the RB1 Gene. Methods Mol Biol. 2018;1726:35-47 pubmed publisher..In this chapter, we provide a detailed protocol for the quantitative analysis of RB1 gene methylation using bisulfite PyrosequencingÂ®. ..
- Lehmann U, Hasemeier B, Christgen M, Muller M, Römermann D, Langer F, et al. Epigenetic inactivation of microRNA gene hsa-mir-9-1 in human breast cancer. J Pathol. 2008;214:17-24 pubmed..8). In conclusion, this study demonstrates that various microRNA genes are also affected by epigenetic inactivation due to aberrant hypermethylation and that this is an early and frequent event in breast cancer development...