- Soker T, Dalke C, Puk O, Floss T, Becker L, Bolle I, et al. Pleiotropic effects in Eya3 knockout mice. BMC Dev Biol. 2008;8:118 pubmed publisher..Therefore, future investigations of Eya3 function should focus on aging mice. ..
- Dames P, Puff R, Weise M, Parhofer K, Goke B, Gotz M, et al. Relative roles of the different Pax6 domains for pancreatic alpha cell development. BMC Dev Biol. 2010;10:39 pubmed publisher..This function is differentially affected by the two homeodomain mutations analyzed in this study. ..
- ..Mutations in the human CRYM gene lead to non-syndromic deafness, and mutations in the Cryz gene of guinea pigs cause cataracts...
- Yan X, Sabrautzki S, Horsch M, Fuchs H, Gailus Durner V, Beckers J, et al. Peroxidasin is essential for eye development in the mouse. Hum Mol Genet. 2014;23:5597-614 pubmed publisher..Our studies provide pathogenic mechanisms of PXDN mutation-induced congenital eye diseases. ..
- ..g. Pitx3) or in neurological disorders like Schizophrenia (e.g. Crybb1, Crybb2). ..