- Effects of etomidate on complications related to intubation and on mortality in septic shock patients treated with hydrocortisone: a propensity score analysis.Boris Jung
Crit Care 16:R224. 2012..33 (0.112 to 0.988); P = 0.04). In septic shock patients treated with hydrocortisone, etomidate did not decrease life-threatening complications following intubation, but when associated with hydrocortisone it also did not impair outcome...
- From Staging to Prognostication: Achievements and Challenges of MR Imaging in the Assessment of Endometrial CancerStephanie Nougaret
IRCM, Montpellier Cancer Research Institute, 208 Ave des Apothicaires, Montpellier 34295, France Department of Radiology, Montpellier Cancer Institute, INSERM, U1194, University of Montpellier, 208 Ave des Apothicaires, Montpellier 34295, France Electronic address
Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 25:611-633. 2017....
- Cystic pancreatic lesions: From increased diagnosis rate to new dilemmasS Nougaret
Department of Radiology, institut régional du cancer de Montpellier IRCM, Institut de Recherche en Cancérologie de Montpellier, INSERM, U1194, 371, Avenue du Doyen G Giraud, 34295 Montpellier, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 97:1275-1285. 2016..In this review, we discuss the morphologic classification of these lesions based on a diagnostic algorithm as well as the management of these lesions...
- Incidental pancreatic cysts: natural history and diagnostic accuracy of a limited serial pancreatic cyst MRI protocolStephanie Nougaret
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Saint Eloi University Hospital, 80 avenue Augustin Fliche, 34295, Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Eur Radiol 24:1020-9. 2014..To examine the natural history of incidentally detected pancreatic cysts and whether a simplified MRI protocol without gadolinium is adequate for lesion follow-up...
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy evaluation by MRI volumetry in rectal cancer followed by chemoradiation and total mesorectal excision: Initial experienceStephanie Nougaret
MUHC McGill University, Montreal, Canada
J Magn Reson Imaging 38:726-32. 2013..To evaluate rectal cancer volumetry in predicting initial neoadjuvant chemotherapy response...
- The use of MR imaging in treatment planning for patients with rectal carcinoma: have you checked the "DISTANCE"?Stephanie Nougaret
Department of Imaging, CHU Montpellier, St Eloi hospital, Montpellier France, 80 av Augustin Fliche, 295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Radiology 268:330-44. 2013....
- Ovarian carcinomatosis: how the radiologist can help plan the surgical approachStephanie Nougaret
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Montreal General Hospital, McGill University Health Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Radiographics 32:1775-800; discussion 1800-3. 2012..Implants larger than 2 cm in diameter in the diaphragm, lesser sac, porta hepatis, intersegmental fissure, gallbladder fossa, or gastrosplenic or gastrohepatic ligament also may represent nonresectable disease...
- Pearls and pitfalls in MRI of gynecologic malignancy with diffusion-weighted techniqueStephanie Nougaret
Department of Radiology, McGill University Health Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
AJR Am J Roentgenol 200:261-76. 2013..The aims of this review are a short overview of pelvic MRI with an emphasis on diffusion-weighted MRI (DWI) and presentation of a practical approach that includes the pearls and pitfalls of DWI...
- MR volumetric measurement of low rectal cancer helps predict tumor response and outcome after combined chemotherapy and radiation therapyStephanie Nougaret
Department of Abdominal Imaging, Saint Eloi University Hospital, Montpellier, France
Radiology 263:409-18. 2012....
- [Diffusion-weighted MRI in sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease]S Nougaret
Service de Neuroradiologie, Hopital Gui de Chauliac, CHU de Montpellier, 2, Avenue Bertin Sans, 34295 Montpellier, France
J Neuroradiol 34:260-6. 2007..Thus, thalamic involvement can be found in the sporadic form of the disease. It can be revealed on DWI and by apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) mapping or detected only by ADC measurement...
- [Imaging of the postoperative knee: normal and pathologic findings]S Nougaret
Service d Imagerie Medicale, Hopital Lapeyronie, CHU de Montpellier, 371, Avenue du Doyen G Giraud, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
J Radiol 92:8-19. 2011..The main purpose of this article is to review the postoperative imaging features of ligaments, menisci and cartilage of the knee joint since these MRI features may lead the surgeon to consider repeat surgery...
- Adrenal gland volume measurement in septic shock and control patients: a pilot studyStephanie Nougaret
Department of Abdominal Imaging, CHU Montpellier, Hopital Saint Eloi, 80 avenue Augustin Fliche, 34295, Montpellier, Cedex 5, France
Eur Radiol 20:2348-57. 2010..To compare adrenal gland volume in septic shock patients and control patients by using semi-automated volumetry...
- Intravoxel Incoherent Motion-derived Histogram Metrics for Assessment of Response after Combined Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy in Rectal Cancer: Initial Experience and Comparison between Single-Section and Volumetric AnalysesStephanie Nougaret
From the Department of Abdominal Imaging, Saint Eloi University Hospital, CHU Montpellier, 80 avenue Augustin Fliche, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France S N, M A P, B G Institute of Cancer Research of Montpellier IRCM U1194, Montpellier, France S N, F B, D A, B G INSERM, Unit 896, Montpellier, France S N, B G Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY H A V, Y L, R K G D Departments of Radiology R S, Histopathology F B, Oncology and Radiation Therapy D A, E A, and Surgery P R, Montpellier Cancer Institute, Montpellier, France and Department of Statistics IMAG, Montpellier University, CHU Montpellier, Montpellier, France N M
Radiology 280:446-54. 2016..Volumetric analysis demonstrated better interobserver reproducibility when compared with single-section ROI analysis. (©) RSNA, 2016 Online supplemental material is available for this article. ..
- Endometrial Cancer: Combined MR Volumetry and Diffusion-weighted Imaging for Assessment of Myometrial and Lymphovascular Invasion and Tumor GradeStephanie Nougaret
From the Departments of Imaging S N, B G and Statistics, UMR 1046 N M, CHU Montpellier, St Eloi hospital, 80 avenue Augustin Fliche, Montpellier 34295, France Departments of Radiology C R, S S A, H A and Pathology J A, McGill University Health Center, Montreal, QC, Canada and Department of Gynecologic Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY E S
Radiology 276:797-808. 2015....
- Tailored Treatment Strategy for Locally Advanced Rectal Carcinoma Based on the Tumor Response to Induction Chemotherapy: Preliminary Results of the French Phase II Multicenter GRECCAR4 TrialPhilippe Rouanet
1 Institut régional du Cancer de Montpellier ICM, Montpellier, France 2 Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France 3 Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France 4 Centre Georges François Leclerc, Dijon, France 5 Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rouen, Rouen, France 6 Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Clermont Ferrand, Clermont Ferrand, France
Dis Colon Rectum 60:653-663. 2017..Preoperative radiochemotherapy and total mesorectal excision are the standard-of-care for locally advanced rectal carcinoma, but some patients could be over- or undertreated...
- Sepsis is associated with a preferential diaphragmatic atrophy: a critically ill patient study using tridimensional computed tomographyBoris Jung
From the Department of Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology, Saint Eloi Teaching Hospital, Montpellier, France, and Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U 1046, University Montpellier I, Montpellier II, Montpellier, France B J, M C, Y C, G C, S J Department of Abdominal Imaging, Saint Eloi Teaching Hospital, Montpellier, France S N Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Clermont Ferrand University Hospital, Clermont Ferrand, France E F Department of Medical Statistics, Arnaud de Villeneuve Saint Eloi Teaching Hospital Montpellier, France N M Department of Physiology, Arnaud de Villeneuve Teaching Hospital and Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U 1046, University Montpellier I, Montpellier II, Montpellier, France S M and Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U 1046, University Montpellier 1, University Montpellier 2, Montpellier, France A L
Anesthesiology 120:1182-91. 2014..Diaphragm and psoas are affected during sepsis in animal models. Whether diaphragm or limb muscle is preferentially affected during sepsis in the critically ill remains unclear...
- T2-hypointense adnexal lesions: an imaging algorithmAlla Khashper
Department of Radiology, McGill University Health Center, 1650 Cedar Ave, Suite C5 118, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1A4
Radiographics 32:1047-64. 2012..Knowledge of the anatomy, the T1-weighted imaging features, and the enhancement characteristics of adnexal lesions allows accurate characterization of these lesions, resulting in appropriate patient management...
- The absence of adrenal gland enlargement during septic shock predicts mortality: a computed tomography study of 239 patientsBoris Jung
Saint Eloi University Hospital, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Montpellier, Montpellier, France
Anesthesiology 115:334-43. 2011..Assessment and management of septic shock associated adrenal function remain controversial. The aim of this study was to explore the prognostic value of adrenal gland volume in adults with septic shock...
- Omental flap for hepatic artery coverage during liver transplantationFabrizio Panaro
Department of General and Liver Pancreas Transplant Surgery, School of Medicine, Hopital Saint Eloi, University of Montpellier, 80 avenue Augustin Fliche, 34295, Montpellier, Cedex 5, France
J Gastrointest Surg 18:1518-22. 2014..This simple technique has no specific morbidity; it isolates the HA from the biliary anastomosis and therefore may reduce the risk of severe postoperative HA complications after LT...