Affiliation: GIP Cyceron
- Chetelat G. Alzheimer disease: A?-independent processes-rethinking preclinical AD. Nat Rev Neurol. 2013;9:123-4 pubmed publisher..Recent findings, however, show that neuronal-injury biomarkers are independent of amyloid-?, calling for reconsideration of the pathological cascade and assessment of alternative therapeutic strategies. ..
- Chetelat G, Ossenkoppele R, Villemagne V, Perrotin A, Landeau B, Mézenge F, et al. Atrophy, hypometabolism and clinical trajectories in patients with amyloid-negative Alzheimer's disease. Brain. 2016;139:2528-39 pubmed publisher....
- Chetelat G, Villemagne V, Pike K, Baron J, Bourgeat P, Jones G, et al. Larger temporal volume in elderly with high versus low beta-amyloid deposition. Brain. 2010;133:3349-58 pubmed publisher..Our complementary analyses tend to support the latter hypotheses. Overall, our findings suggest that the deleterious effects of ?-amyloid on cognition may be delayed in those subjects with larger brain (temporal) volume. ..
- Chetelat G, Villemagne V, Villain N, Jones G, Ellis K, Ames D, et al. Accelerated cortical atrophy in cognitively normal elderly with high ?-amyloid deposition. Neurology. 2012;78:477-84 pubmed publisher..The aim of the present study was to assess whether A? influences the rate of atrophy in cognitively normal elderly individuals...
- Chetelat G, Mézenge F, Tomadesso C, Landeau B, Arenaza Urquijo E, Rauchs G, et al. Reduced age-associated brain changes in expert meditators: a multimodal neuroimaging pilot study. Sci Rep. 2017;7:10160 pubmed publisher..Pending replication in a larger cohort of elderly expert meditators and longitudinal studies, these findings suggest that meditation practice could reduce age-associated structural and functional brain changes. ..
- Wirth M, Bejanin A, La Joie R, Arenaza Urquijo E, Gonneaud J, Landeau B, et al. Regional patterns of gray matter volume, hypometabolism, and beta-amyloid in groups at risk of Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol Aging. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight that regional AD-like biomarker patterns may vary across different at-risk populations, potentially reflecting differential mediators of these risks. ..