- [Rectal self-mutilation, rectal bleeding and Prader-Willi syndrome]F Campeotto
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 82, avenue Denfert Rochereau 75674 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 8:1075-7. 2001..Prader-Willi syndrome is a genetic disorder characterized by infantile hypotonia, obesity, hypogonadism and mental retardation. Individuals with Prader-Willi syndrome manifest a severe skin picking behavior, including rectal picking...
- Low levels of pancreatic elastase 1 in stools of preterm infantsF Campeotto
Service de Neonatologie, Hôf pital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, 82 avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 86:F198-9. 2002..0007) and day 5 (164 (3-600) v 600 (158-600) microg/g, p<0.05) and correlated positively with total nutrient intake during the first week of life in preterm infants. This should probably be taken into account during early feeding...
- High faecal calprotectin concentrations in newborn infantsF Campeotto
Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, 82, avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 89:F353-5. 2004..Faecal calprotectin concentrations are also higher during the first year of life than in adults...
- Clarithromycin resistance and eradication of Helicobacter pylori in childrenN Kalach
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Pediatrics, , 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 45:2134-5. 2001..0001). H. pylori antimicrobial susceptibility is mandatory before choosing a treatment, and clarithromycin should be avoided in case of resistance...
- [A routine prospective survey process to detect nosocomial bacterial colonization in a neonatal unit: risk factors for acquisition]F Campeotto
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, 82, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Arch Pediatr 11:1314-8. 2004..A systematic analysis of weekly nasal and rectal swabs was carried out in a neonatal unit in order to detect colonization with multiresistant bacteria (MRB)...
- [Trophic feeding and maturation of the gastrointestinal tract of the preterm infant]A Lapillonne
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 75674 Paris
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 33:S127-8. 2004..Further studies are, however, needed before recommending this practice routinely...